Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

selling swanson BO and pituarity

Ok can you send me a private message with your address so that once I receive your payment I can send you the bottles asap!

pm sent.

I got pm, i'm unable to reply to your pm, and I don't feel comfortable putting my email address on thread?

Hmm...maybe it's because I don't have enough posts. I'll give you another pm.

Just say to JustForFun Ive sent it out today!! and he told me canada is really strict with what comes in? so I filled it in as a health and beauty supplement and it is a gift

Great, thank you. You wouldn't happen to have a tracking number would you? Haha Canada customs are very slow.

No I'm sorry I didn't, but I they told me it should take around 2weeks but I had my address on the back and also got proof of postage so if anything was to happen locating it would be straightforward. The man did tell me that customs was abit funny so I tried to fill the information as vague AND specific as possible Rolleyes
I hope it gets to you very soon, don't hesitate to pm me if u haven't gotten it before Easter or something!!

I received it today! Thank you 11bhot Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon