Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl is a FRAUD!

I was not going to reply to this last blast from you pensacola girl but hey why not lol. Ok first things first, post what ever you think you have on me because i know your making this up as you go along, just trying to discredit me and nbe in general, i dont know why you are on this forum or mine for that matter as the only time you have ever posted is to slam me and call me a fraud, i doubt you motives if im honest and the reason why you are here, i wouldent be suprised if you actually know me in real life and for some reason dislike me. Whatever proof you claim to have then post it, i think your claiming i have stolen pictures from plastic surgery sites or something and molded them onto my body,What a load of cr*p. Im also abit freeked out to why your examining my photos and keep a store of evidence as you say, i mean thats what reason alone for anyone to not post your photos, its freeked me out i feel im being stalked. As far as all the tecno jargon your coming out with then i dont understand a word your saying but i worry about how much you actually know about these subjects, why did you not post what ever evidence you claim straight away on your previous post, you said you dont have any problems with doing it so why is it days later and still nothing, im worried your tamparing with my photos now which you have obviously copied from my forum without my permission, did you not read the terms of my forum and the copyright law. As for people thinking im fake or real or what ever then id say thats normal of course people will doubt any picture on the internet and i agree they should i mean i do aswell, thats why i try to help people not by showing pictures and saying look this could be you instead i make a big effort to talk to everyone and offer my knowledge which i think is pretty good, i do research and really spend alot of time trying to make nbe more well known and for what some one like yourself to come along and make it all sound like a huge farse filled with fakes, anyone that has had fantstic results which there are many just look down the picture section we feel they cannot show there results or even mention it because they will get called a fake so again back to square one. NO PROOF that nbe works so people wont try it or they will doubt it so give yourself a huge slap on the back whoever you are, you have done a great job of discrediting me and NBE which if im honest i think thats what you set out to do from the beginning. I have now realised that im fighting a loosing battle here and will happilly go back to my real life and forget all about this forum and my own, sombody else can do it and get called a fake and a charlatan. And please anyone who agrees with pensacola girl dont be afraid to say ,its a free world and everyone can have there opinion.

Cheryl

First off, how would I know you in real life? I live in the US. The reason I have spoken out on this is that you give out advice and recommend products by saying “Hey, look at me, it works!” yet on every photo you post, there is photo manipulation on a VERY high level. But hey, don’t take my word for it. All of you that have “Real” photos of Cheryl, do this test: Open one of your own photos that you took and have not changed, in a text editor such as Microsoft Notepad or Windows Write. In the first few lines of gobblygook (meta data), it will most likely have in plain text the information showing the camera make/model/date/time photo was taken in it. Then, open one of Cheryl’s photos. Notice it says nothing about the camera, but “Lead Technologies, Inc” in the header meta data. Lead Tech makes very high level (and expensive) commercial photo manipulation software suite that professionals put their photos through after they manipulate them to smooth out any changes they made to make them hard to detect.

If Cheryl is who she said she is, why would she go to such great lengths to hide the changes she made in her photos and why use a very expensive piece of software to do it when there are cheaper programs out there?

Cheryl, you say you don’t understand all that “Technical Jargon” yet you freely admit that your avatar photo has been altered (Head Swap). You put your head on someone else’s copyrighted photo and tried to pass it off as yourself and it’s done on such a high level, it’s almost undetectable! If all you were doing was trying to hide your real identity and not mislead folks, why would you put your REAL face on someone else’s body? Yeah, that protects your real identity! LOL. Oh, and by the way, doing a head swap is one of the hardest morphs to accomplish convincingly and yet “Cheryl” pulled it off quite nicely. Pretty good for someone that doesn’t understand all that “Technical Jargon”.

I have never said I have kept “a Store of evidence” as you put it and the only reason I even looked into this is it is struck me as highly suspect that you claim you have altered your photos to protect yourself from those that might not understand you. YOU POSTED YOUR FACE! You SHOPPED A BODY ON IT! People recognize you from your FACE, not your body! How lame is that explanation? If you wanted to remain anonymous, you would have posted a false face on your body, not the other way around.

Also, I suspect your sole purpose for being on this site and putting up this charade is to promote certain products. There are several products that you continually promote and talk up and from others postings on here, you have convinced a large number of people to buy and use these products. There is also times when you apply gentle pressure to a poster to move them away from the product they post that they are using and steer them to one of your product choices. Highly suspect in my book and why I started looking into this in the first place. I hate folks that mislead people and pretend to be someone they are not and you, “Cheryl”, are not who you purport to be.

Also, I will not violate your “copyright” by posting your photos showing the obvious mistakes you made, such as moles changing distance from each other and in relation to other distinguishing marks between two photos because they would fall in a shadow of “your” breast or other body features that would make it hard to morph, or the fact that 2 photos supposedly dated a year apart and are supposed to be “Before” and “After” shots show the exact same sunburn pattern near the neck, yet other photos don’t show that same sunburn or pattern so it’s not a skin blemish or condition. Hard to imagine a sunburn lasting a year!

I’ll let the folks in the forum come to their own conclusions based on information I’ve given them to look and decide for themselves and so that I cannot be accused of changing your photos to support what you refer to as my agenda.

I’ve said my piece and will no longer post anything else on this subject.

Now i have heard it all, really, not only am i fake but im also accused of trying to sell noogleberry and bountiful breast to everyone, come on girl what is your problem and where are you getting all this rubbish from. How many times have i got to say to you that i used a fake avatar not with my real face, why do you think i posted a picture of my real face in my picture section on my forum, so people could see me on there, my avatar i used was changed and not by any complicated photo editing stuff that you claim, it was by a simple online makeup website called taaz look it up, i changed my eye colour to brown which i do in real life anyway sometimes with contacts and i changed subtle features on it so i wouldent be recognised easily but people where still seeing the real me kind of and not someone completely different. The only changes i do to my photos are crop and brightness and colour lol so what your accusing me of has actually made me laugh, according to you i use very expensive photo altering software to put fake boobs on a mans body to put on a forum for the past 3 years lol why and what do i gain from that, this is the most stupid thing i have ever read in my life you make it sound like im a photo editing goddess or something, why dont you just think for a moment about what your saying, then read all the posts i have made over the past few years and please accuse me again of selling these products that you are now accusing me of , you clearly have not got a clue. I have always stated that my growth is not all due to NBE, i never tell anyone what to use i just give my opinion, and most of the time i tell people to use completely different methods so am i being payed by all the companys to promote there product lol come on please do your homework before you start accusing me of something else. ok whats next oh yeah sunburn, what are you talking about, i live in the UK we dont get much sun lol but i have never shown any picture of me with sunburn, if your referring to my redness on my chest then thats flushing honey, which i get all the time and have all my life, but just for the record even if it was sunburn then a year later it would still most likely be there again, not because it lasted but because it would be summer again and most people catch the sun in the smae areas again think about it honey. Ok what now oh yes moles lol what, what , what are you talking about, my moles are in the same places they have always been like most peoples our, the only time my moles have ever looked different is when the camera angle has been different which im so sorry for pensacola girl please forgive me lol. What will you accuse me of next i really dont know as i know you will reply again with more ridiculous accusations. If people want to look at my photos then good they can, i still dont know what your talking about when it comes to analyzing my photos but if others do then they can take alook, as far as people making there own mind up then yes they will but to be honest there not on here to listen to all this crap they want bigger boobs so everyone you decide if im fake or real or an alien or whatever then just concentrate on what the forums for, getting the boobs you want and no matter what idiots come along accusing and being negitive about nbe just try it and make your own mind up. Im now going back to my extremely expensive photo editing software manipulation machine so i can make more fake photos to put on forums for absolutly no reason atall lol lol lol

Im not normally a argumentative person but theres no way im letting all the accusations go without defending myself, im sick of bullys and people that think they can bring everyone down all the time.

Cheryl

Pensacola_Girl, some of us don't have a log of Cheryl's pictures -- in fact, I couldn't find any in her picture thread. So it would really be great if you could offer up that proof.

Or just PM it to me. Whatever works.

i dont think she is a fraud.But, does anyone know where i can get that bovine ovary?

http://www.pueraria.co.uk/

I see Cheryl quickly pulled every single photo she had posted both on this and her site after I told everyone what to look for, including her avatar photos. If that doesn't raise suspicions, I don't know what would.

Maybe having only recently started living as a woman. She finds it freaky that someone has copied out her photos and is digging around inside them. You have had your say. Let it rest.

For real give it a rest already yesh.... idk cheryl well but I can say she's a nice person and gives great advise. =) you just need to mind your own buisness and get right back to the subject growing boobies Tongue

No don't give it a rest. With 39 posts this is a very popular thread. I am enjoying it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon