Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A small thought..

Breast measuring charts are so confusing. It calculated with my measurements that I’m a 36A. I went to the store and tried on 36A bras but they are too small on me. I’ve always worn 34B although on my right side it’s looser then the left. I’m annoyed. Perhaps I’ll just keep wearing 34B because I can’t fit both my boobies in any bra properly. Maybe they should have one bra that fits two different size boobies, just a thought. Happy trick or treating everyone!

Heart Sweetkat

I know what you mean. When I use the charts I measure 34D which I could only fit on my head Wink I wear a 34B/34C because that is my best fit. I think it is best to just try on different sizes to find the best fit. Bras are also in different sizes after which company made them.

Are you trying to even out your breasts? I think the suction method could be very helpful. I evened mine out with Brava and another girl with noogleberry.

Hehe, that made me giggle about the head. Yeah I’m currently taking Wu. I’m only on my second week of it.Nothing to report yet. Some tingling and needle like pains, but that’s about it. I have looked into the Noogleberry product it maybe my plan B once I give Wu a full run. I want to make a clear judgment about Wu first before adding anything extra to my routine. Also I live with my spouse and taking herbs is one thing but attaching something to my breast in front of him would make me a little uncomfortable, although he is very supportive with my journey for bigger bobbies’Smile don’t know if I could bare with that.lol Thank you for the advice. Our work schedule might be quite different in a few months, perhaps I’ll get one down the road and pump without an audience.Shy Good look to you!

HeartSweetkat

(30-10-2009, 07:57 PM)Sweetkat Wrote:  Breast measuring charts are so confusing. It calculated with my measurements that I’m a 36A. I went to the store and tried on 36A bras but they are too small on me. I’ve always worn 34B although on my right side it’s looser then the left. I’m annoyed. Perhaps I’ll just keep wearing 34B because I can’t fit both my boobies in any bra properly. Maybe they should have one bra that fits two different size boobies, just a thought. Happy trick or treating everyone!

Heart Sweetkat

Yea I don't know who in the world came up with the bra calculating system...it never worked for me. Once I calculated on one of those things and got that I was AA...then I got I was an A. So I was like fine, let's go to the store and try on some A bras...none of them fit, they were way too small and constricting, even 32B was too small so basically I just say I am what fits me. Though one calculator I use seems to work alright:

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Plus, I measure in centimeters so it's more accurate.

One of my boobs is slightly smaller than the other, I just try to massage it a bit more, but I think with time they should even out as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon