Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO bad if you're estrogen dominant?

I know being estrogen dominant means I should probably take some wild yam/progesterone cream and a DIM, but I was wondering about the BO itself. Is it bad for those who are estrogen dominant?? I thought it said somewhere that BO was progesterone based- is that true? Would herbs or PM be a better route? I already ordered UB so hoping not.

I'm not sure the answer to your question, but UB has wild yam in it.

Even though Glandular therapy is known since Roman times it is not something which is very clear even to the doctors. Nobody knows exactly how it is working. And nobody can answer your question with 100% certainty. When I was researching about BO I found out that it is not just one hormone in that, it is much more complicated. BO stimulates your own ovaries, ovaries produce both estrogen and progesterone, actually testosterone also but really small amount. This is the difference between herbs and BO. Herbs are only estrogenic (most of them). With BO you send your body back to puberty when it was producing huge amount of all possible hormones and hope for the best. Only if growing boobs was so simple. It takes more that just these two hormones to trigger breast growth. It takes the whole endocrine system to be in a very special condition - producing enough of other hormones, growth hormone, for example. If you're estrogen dominant you should be careful (probably you know already that there're two types of estrogen - good and bad), monitor your health and not risk it for boobage. There're many ways to balance your estrogen levels. Just browse this site, for example. Good luck!

Hi noirnoir, BO is progesterone based and it has worked well for alot of estrogen dominant women so you should be fine. It has actually helped some women with hormone imbalances to even them out and clear up some of the symptoms that imbalances can cause heres a quick link to my forum that gives some info and tips on helping with estrogen dominance and how to detect it http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/about108.html. Stay away from PM or any estrogenic herb these could cause an overload of estrogen and cause more problems and even shrink your boobs as excess estrogen can get turned into testosterone in some women. Also wildyam and Dim are great so get yourself some. Get a good wildyam cream to massage with to aid your routine. Hope this helps honey and good luck.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon