Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small breasts and guys

i can totally relate! i'm also an AA and i wear padded bra all the time. whenever a guy expresses interest in me, i'd push him away because i feel like once he sees my real breasts, he'll lose interest and that would make me feel even more horrible! i was with a guy who told me his pec muscles are bigger than my breasts. needless to say, that relationship was short lived, but that comment stayed in my head.

Hey girl. Well, I'm 18 now and my boobs are a size 34B. My boobs were an A cup from puberty to age 15, almost 16, when I got pregnant. Pregnancy made the size of my boobs instantly increase! My boobs have maintained a size B since then, but it's still not an ideal size. So, I know what it's like to have little boob insecurity when being with a guy. I've always worn extremely padded push up bras that make my boobs look like C's or maybe even small D's, so I can imagine a guys dissapointment when the bra comes off. "False advertisement" is what I've heard it called. It does cause insecurity. I've been with the same guy since I was 15, and there is still insecurity about the size of my breasts. Ultimately, I just have to tell myself that this guy truly loves me and truly cares about just the way I am. He fell in love with me, small boobs and all. Honestly, I've never had a guy complain about the size of my boobs and I've came to the conclusion that any amount of boob is good enough for a guy. It sucks that so many women, including myself, feel inadequate because of small boobs... but, hopefully we can gain some self-confidence with NBE! Above all, I believe it's important to love and accept yourself, though. If some stupid boy doesn't like your boobs, then forget him. He isn't worth it! A real man would love you just as you are, doll : )

I used to have 34 AA as well but on top of that I had puffy nipples so my breasts were both small and not pretty. That is the worst. But when I was younger I really didn't care about it. I took great care of my body, had a flat stomack and nice legs and boys seem to like that. I used to go out braless and boys still gave me a lot of attention. So my point is, what boys like the most is your confidence. You can have small and in my case not pretty breasts and boys will not care!! So while you are increasing your breast size learn to love other body parts and feel confident about them. Nobody is perfect, we all have something we hate about ourselves the trick is not to let it ruin our confidence but find other things to be confident about!!

I just have to post what I heard from one guy. He had never ben with a large chested woman before and then he met one. He had been doing anything he could to get her to sleep with him. Finally he had sex with her. And!! That actually PUT HIM OFF THE BIG BOOBS! He says they only look good in a bra or on a covoer of a male magazine (obviouslysilicone)! In real life they look saggy with stretch marks. I don't want to make women with big boobs look bad just to nake myself look good, I just post what he told me! It was shocking for me because I thought ALL guys were crazy about big or better huge boobs! Turns out that's not the case! Smile

He didn't know this but he actually helped me so much with my insecurity! My husband's ex-girlfriend had really big boobs. And I drove myself crazy because I was comparing! Every time he looked at another woman I got sad or angry (never admitted the real reason to him) because I thought he was looking at big boobs! But the thing is I MYSELF made MYSELF a paranoic. Then this friend of mine pops up and tells my this story. Suddenly I started understanding that MAYBE the world is NOT what I MYSELF think of it (if you know what I mean)! Smile

This might be tmi but I actually went to second base with a guy for the first time and he seemed to really like playing with them and even described them as cute. I feel a lot more relieved now that I've experienced first hand that guys really don't mind.

I'm glad you were able to find confidence in yourself to finally be with a guy (not all the way, but somewhere none the less). Just remember not to rush yourself into things you aren't ready for.

As far as males not liking small breasts, I have found that further from the truth with the majority of guys I dated. Only one or two cared that mine were small, and needless to say those relationships didn't last long. I have dated a good number of guys before I found my hubby and settled down. The majority of them told me how much they loved my other features and expressed how much they didn't like huge breasts. Even my husband now asked me not to go overboard with the NBE, he understood why I needed to do it, but told me how much he was happy with me the way I was. He said he didn't want me to be too big so that I would end up like exes of his with big ones, saggy, flopping everywhere getting in the way, etc. He said he feels more than a 34D is too big. So haha I can get to that Tongue and he would still be fine. I was a 32AA before I started NBE I am now a 32D/34C. He looked at them and liked them just as much when we first got together when they were a 32AA as he does now. So believe the others when they say men won't care, they will care more about you!

Well, i think i can say that guys DO ! care about boobs. It's written into our DNA to like them, so a girl with huge hooters is then a prime mating candidate. In caveman times, guys wouldn't even give flat chested people a second glance. It's only really in society, and our rules that allow us to contradict this. I mean, you wouldn't say you're fat friend is fat, a short friend is short or an ugly friend is ugly even if they are. Judt like a relationship, if you care about the person enough, they will say anything nice to you. So all guys want girls with them (:

I disagree with mirror boy and think he is being closed minded. You may like big breasts but not ALL guys do! Some even prefer smaller breasted women! My husband could care less if they are small or big, he just doesn't like tooo big, he said like a 36DD or more would be too big. And I agree with him, in my opinion it is. But to say all males love big breasts is not true. Everyone has their preferences. Some like BBWs some like skinny or athletic builds, some like tall some like short. I think the view that all males want tall skinny big breasted women is very superficial and what the media wants us to think!

Ahhh, but Anastasia, variety is the spice of life. It would be a boring world if we were all alike. Also you know sex is 90% or more mental. Part of that mental is wondering what is under that blouse and letting the imagination run wild. The thrill of the chase so to speak. What I am getting at is some are wired to like big breasts, some small ones, some it doesn't matter at all.The imagination will rule. Some of us love the breast (well, on this board all of us?), some the hind end, some the feet, etc. Its all personal preference and how our brain is wired. I personally am a breast man, the first thing I notice about a woman. Can't help it, its the way I am and have been for 61 years. What size breast? Anything from an A to a DD. It's all the same to me. I love them so much I am growing, well, trying to grow, my own. Ain't life wonderful?

Wishful, I agree and that was my point, everyone likes different things. What mirror boy was saying is that males all like big breasts and they say they like other sizes to be nice. And comparing it to (something he actually has no clue if it's fact or not) cavemen not choosing flat chested women as mates. And that to me was complete bullshit, excuse my french. I mean we, women, and the males on here growing get enough of that kind of talk outside this board, I don't think that type of closed minded superficial nonsense should be brought here. I mean statments like "It's written into our DNA to like them, so a girl with huge hooters is then a prime mating candidate." just is better left unsaid. Statements like that are hurtful to the women here. Most of us have had or do still have insecurities about our breasts and that is just not something you should say. As you just stated, you like anything from A to DD, so you don't turn a woman down because she doesn't have "huge hooters" and that is what mirror boy was trying to say ALL males would rather do. That they tell women they prefer smaller to be nice as you wouldn't tell a "fat person they are fat" as he put it. I can tell he's superficial and that entire post was unnecessary to say the least. That's all I got to say, I'm not trying to start a fight, just looking out for the ladies of this forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon