Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB and emotions! help!

lostacres, i understand your desire to have larger breasts, believe me, i have next to nothing being an AA. BUT, please be careful going forward with the fat transfer because it's so new, let alone going with a doctor that's never done it before. at the end of the day, having small breasts doesn't equate to disfigured breasts, and small breasts and healthy is much better than larger breasts with complications.

i'm glad to hear you're doing better.

I definitely would not let this guy operate on my if he has never done it before. If you really feel like this is what you want go to one who knows what he is doing on the breasts.

I'm glad you found the cause of your depression. I didn't know B.O. could cause depression. wow. Sad

I think you should try the PM for 6 months and see how that goes before considering surgery. And even if you do a consultation you should wait 6 more months after that to make sure it is really something you want to do and not done out of frustration or premature eagerness.

Estrogen dominance does cause depression in some women. But you just need to balance it out that's all. If there are people who says BO brings forth side effect like depression I will argue to say that NBE is all about loading your body with more estrogen so that your breast will grow. Any forms of oral NBE are the same "loading your body with estrogen" it is just whether your estrogen is a stronger ones like BO and PM or the weaker ones like soy, wild yam and etc.

If you have estrogen dominance use DIM or progesterone cream to even it out. You need to read more about estrogen dominance and understand more of the risk that are involve in NBE. Personally I think it is very low compared to a surgery.

THANK YOU lled34AA, periwinkle12 & crystalelle,
I WON'T GO INTO THIS BLINDLY. I SURELY LEARNED MY LESSON ABOUT "JUMPING" INTO THINGS TOO FAST. I WILL BE 61 NEXT MONTH & TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR ME. THAT'S WHY I'M SO DESPERATE. I WISH I KNEW/STARTED THIS NBE 30 YRS. AGO. IN FACT I FOUND OUT ABOUT NBE QUITE BY ACCIDENT LAST JUNE. THE WORST PART IS I GET SUCH TREMENDOUS SWELLING FROM NG EACH TIME THEN I AM SO SADDENED WHEN I SHRINK TO NOTHING LATER. IT'S WHAT I ALWAYS DREAMED OF HAVING ALL MY LIFE & THEN SWOOSH, IT'S GONE.

Okay wow, didn't know this thread was going on. I didn't experience any bad side effects from UB, no depression, no over emotions, nothing but breast growth. It actually made my periods better I think. It sounds to me like others said, the hormones weren't balanced right. I had the bad side effects while on herbs. We are all different, so what worked for me won't for others. Just the way it is. I think those experiencing bad side effects should take the advice of others and try to even out your hormones first before stopping.

i would disagree anastasia, about taking measures to balance your hormones before stopping UB. just cause of my personal experience with that, but of course it might depend how long youve been on UB, obviously. I was only on it for 3 or 3.5 weeks before suddenly stopping. For me, the day I stopped it i already felt a bit better, and over the next few days after that i started improving so quickly it was really quite amazing. those shooting pains in my ovarys, uterus and groin went away really quickly and i was sleeping better very after a couple of nights.

I don't think BO actually has any hormones in it. it just stimulates your ovaries and maybe other glands also, to make more of the hormones they already make, right? the BC pill is different to BO, cause it actually contains hormones, right?

i mean, unless the ovaries and endocrine system get accustomed to having BO stimulate them to produce hormones, and then dont produce enough after the BO stimulation stops? but from what lostacres said (i think it was her??), she also felt immediately better after stopping BO, and she had been taking them for some months.

definately something to be careful with tho, BO, i mean. its not a small deal at all. and my opinion is, it isnt nessesarily less dangerous than implants, and i am suspecting it has the potential to be more dangerous, of course, excluding silicone implants, which are toxic, i refer to saline implants. If you take BO for 1-2 yrs, that could have a serious and perhaps permanent impact on your WHOLE body.

hormones strongly affect absolutely every system in your body, and from what little i have studied in anatomy and physiology, i can see the endocrine system is extremely complex and actually its quite mysterious even to medical profesionals in many ways. I mean to think that hormones have such a massive impact on brain function, and well, our brains are THE very most important organs of our bodies!

i know a few women who have had implants, and well, it wasnt such an ordeal for them actually. dont get me wrong i hate the idea of having a foreign object in my body and would never get implants, but just for the sake of the point i am making, saline implants really dont hold that much risk, especially since doctors are so experienced and familiar with the proceedure now. To me BO seems a kinda scary and very unknown, and it has some nasty and intense side effects which are sometimes odd and very troubling, and i think thats a sign that it could be dangerous. i think thats why BB and the UB companies seem a bit dodgy and kinda act like they are hiding something. i think what they are hiding is the knowledge that the pills they are selling may well be harmful.

universallove, well maybe I didn't have these bad side effects like you girls because I'm also on BC? So maybe that balances my hormones? And yes from my understanding BC is hormonal, BO doesn't add hormones it encourages the body to create more of it's own.

I have to disagree about the implants, simply because of all the research I've done on it all and everything I've seen. Saline implants are NOT safe, at all!!!! They are not silicone free hun. What do you think the bag is made of??? The casing/bag the saline goes in IS silicone!!!! Doctors will not tell you all the risks and information you need to know. And just because some friends have implants and they have not experienced any bad side effects yet, doesn't mean they won't eventually or that your results would be the same if you got them. I wish I still had all the links that were stories from real women on how it went wrong. There was one lady, she got implants at 19, saline ones, within weeks became very sick, it progressively got worse until she was completely bed ridden. She got her implants taken out a year later, and the implant was BLACK!!! And that isn't toxic? Please, get real. She now suffers from illnesses that she now has to rely on meds for, they did get better once the implants were out, but permanent damage has been done. I saw on a surgery show a woman that also had saline implants, she was 25, got them at 18, so they were in 7 years. They are suppose to have a shelf life of 10 years, yes even if everything goes well you STILL have to get them replaced (more surgery) every 10 years. Well anyway, she was starting to have some illnesses come up, her breasts started hurting immensely. She went to doctors and a few said it could be the implants. So she went to have them replaced. I am dead serious right now... her implants not only came out black, but the inside of her breasts were deteriorating!!! The flesh in there was damaging and was dying!!! It looked so horrible when they showed it. And I watch surgeries all the time, never seen something like that, ever! And the surgeon acted like it was nothing and just replaced it with a new implant. It's like wtf... how in anyway is black implants and deteriorating flesh normal???

And if you feel BO is worse safety wise then implants, then herbs would be worse. They have screwed up women's hormones more than BO. Mine included. There are many others it's happened to also. Herbs are very tricky, you have to find the right combinations and amounts for your body specifically, and really it's all trial and error to find that sometimes. Some get lucky and find what's right from them from the beginning, others like me, not so lucky. So if you feel BO is not safe then no supplements for NBE is, including creams.

I find it funny that you don't think someone should try to balance their hormones and then see how things go before stopping BO, but yet that is what everyone suggests for herbs. See if you can find what is causing the balance to go off, fix that, that is what is always suggested. BO should be no different. And yes when I was on herbs and had bad side effects that's what I tried before stopping.

UNIVERSALLOVE,
YES, I TOOK BO (BB & UB) FOR 6 MO. IT MADE ME SO DEPRESSED, I ENDED UP ON AN ANTIDEPRESSANT. I STOPPED THE BO AND WEANED MYSELF OFF THE ANTIDEPRESSANT. I DID GET ALMOST IMMEDIATE RELIEF (NO DEPRESSION) WHEN I STOPPED THE BO. MANY OTHERS TOLD ME TO TAKE DIM W/ THE BO BUT I COULDN'T CHANCE IT.
I NEVER NEW IT WAS THE BO THAT CAUSED THE DEPRESSION UNTIL I READ THIS THREAD WAY BACK IN FEB. THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THE DEPRESSION WAS FROM A LACK OF SEROTONIN. I NEVER TOLD THE DOCTOR I WAS ON BO SO I GUESS IT WASN'T HER FAULT BUT MINE FOR THE MISDIAGNOSIS.
I STARTED PM (& DIM) 1 MO AGO. SO FAR NO DEPRESSION BUT NO GROWTH WHATSOEVER. I KNOW 1 MO ISN'T ENOUGH TIME BUT EVEN AFTER CLOSE TO 9 MO. OF NG'ING, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. NOW THAT'S A CAUSE FOR REAL DEPRESSION.

anastasia, you obviously feel very strongly about implants, and i understand. fact is they repulse me, and i would never in a million years get them! I was just talking about safety, and I guess i dont know all that much about implants, and yes i have heard horror stories, but i guess i assumed they may have been mostly from decades ago when very little was known about how to do them more safely. I havent researched, but assumed it has gotten alot safer these days.

I have seen from reading, that people have gotten bad side effects from herbs, and it seems they too can be a danger to health. and i guess i never tried them so dont know what effect they would have, maybe just as bad as BO!

I guess i wrote what I wrote cause frankly, i was shocked about the effect BO had on me, and it was so fast you know? I have had a persisting hormonal imbalance that was preexisting, but I know alot of women have worse imbalances. I have never had major hormonal related problems like cysts or endometriosis, or even acne. I know there are women out there who have it much worse hormonally than I do. So i guess, really, I can see BO is massively powerful. I took it for 3 and a half weeks, and the change in me was astounding. That is why I feel it is likely that it could be harmful for a good number of women who take it, and if not immediately, then it could prove so long term.

Thats the only point i mean to make. Not to say that implants are awesome or anything! As i said, i really hate them! I am not even saying that they are a better alternative. Just that, considering that you could end up with a host of illnesses, even diseases, possibly even cancer by seriously altering your hormones (if you dont get suicidal and perhaps even commit suicide in the process! I throw that in to be dramatic, but obviously that could possibly happen to a woman on BO, with the way it can dramatically and very quickly affect mood)- well it could end up that implants were really not that more risky in the end. I mean I wonder what the current percentages are, of women who end up with some disease, or have had there health seriously comprimised by there implants? Like you hear all the horror stories, but how common is it really these days?

With herbs and BO well, it would be hard to track how many women got hormonal imbalances spun out of control using them, which lead further down the track to illnesses or chronic disease.

As for creams, well yes, i am wary of them too. But they seem safer to be partly because they arent internally taken, so not as strong, and also because from reports from others, there seem to be much much less side effects.
I am using benefil and have been carefully monitoring myself on it. It has soy and wild yam as potentially hormonally affecting ingredients, but caffeine is the major ingredient which i think does alot of the work. In terms of how it makes me feel, well as i have posted before, no side effects so far at all. Its been 3 weeks.

I am wanting to try PM cream and obviously thats taking a risk. But I will see how it feels and try it out just as I tried out BO. I feel more optimistic about its safety since it has a much longer and well documented history of use. but still wouldnt risk taking it internally. i havent heard of anyone having very strong reactions from using PM in cream form, soi feel it mustnt be as potent.

I understand you are using UB without any ill affect and i am not trying to talk you out of using it. i guess we all have our own personal preferences and cant help that. You got scared away from herbs from bad experience and I got way scared out of BO! But what I mean to say that BO is definately POTENTIALLY dangerous. Sure it may not affect everyone adversely, but I have a pretty good idea that it could most definately really put alot of womens body out of balance in a major way. and diseases dont just pop up over night you know. they come from a lifetime of having a body with systems out of kilta. Western medicine is finally catching up to this fact and is seeing the value of preventive medicine- as in- dont wait till your really sick to do something about your health.

ok that was a rant. but i feel someone needs to be voicing this here cause its important.

good wishes to you all.

And lostacres, you sound really down. Maybe your seeing the world through tinted glasses right now cause your mood hasnt picked up yet, and things arent really so bad as they might seem right now. amazing really thow different life is with a different attitude. nothing can feel good when you feel blue. most importnat thing to do is get your mind in a positive space. I am someone whose battled a pattern of negativity alot of my life so I know what its like and its tuff. things can look up though, i am experiencing that, and its not so much a problem solved or change of situation that does it, but slowly getting your mind out of it habits of negativity. and taking care of physical contributors helps too

ok went on and on again

see ya

o re reading your post lostacres, maybe i read into what your wrote and your not feeling all that down? you said you got no more depression but you are depressed about your breasts?

well good thing you got out of the depression! as for breasts, i hope you find something that works or otherwise feel better about your breasts or at least, the rest of you! it sux to really hate a part of your body hey? but i am starting to realise, it sounds clique, but you know, our bodies age anyways, and decay, and we have to come to terms with the fact that they arent gonna look how we want them to and its totally out of our control. The sooner you come to terms with it, the easier it will be. Maybe there is something more eternal in us that we can get to know more so the impermanace of it all doesnt seem so cold and tragic.

you know what, these very bones your sitting with right now will be dust one day. the flesh, food for maggots in a matter of decades! It sounds morbid but its just fact. and its fact for every one, nooone escapes. were all in it together!

you know, i know a lot of women who used to really hate a less than perfect part of there body, and than after some years really came to acceptance about it an dit didnt bother them really anymore, so its defately possible.

anyways,

good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon