Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Generic BO this time around

Hi Ginie, I have been following your posts and see that you are seeing results with PM already. I was wondering how much collagen you are taking. I have just received my collagen capsules. They are 750 mg each and the instructions say to take 1 to 4 so I can not decide if I should take the maximum dosage or perhaps start with 2 and see what happens. Also, do you take them on an empty stomach in the evening before going to bed as the instructions say? By the way, I am using PM cream, no PM capsules at the moment since I am on birth control. Thanks.

Hi Luisa, I take it in powder form, they say it works better than pills or capsules. I take 7 grams (one scoop) before going to bed. You should not eat at least for one hour before that. Why it is important to take it on empty stomach is because it is ingested, not digested (you want it to pass stomach as quickly as possible when there're no much acid there and go straight into intestine).

This is what 7 grams contain:
5 000 mg collagen from marine source,
450 mg arginine (good for GH),
60 mg glukozamine (sorry, don't know how to spell it)
50 mg vitamin С (absolutely "a must" to take with collagen).

I'm glad you're using PM cream! You will not screw up your hormones that's for sure! :-) Besides, it is working better than pills delivering what is needed directly into your breasts. When I was taking pills in my follicular phase I was retaining water, getting bloated, I even started thinking that I had put on weight but I know it is impossible within just a couple of weeks. Then two days before ovulation I stopped taking pills and guess what - all my water weight disappeared! But if girls continue taking pills throught the cycle they will scew up their hormones and I think with time they will put on a "real" weight.

Thanks, Ginie! I will try to get powder as well next time. I also take 1200 mg of Calcium in capsules. Out of interest how much do you take and do you think any other vitamins/supplements are very important to be taken with PM? I do take multivitamin and my calcium capsules also include some extra vitamins. I had my first period whilst using the cream on time and this is despite using the cream throughout the whole cycle without breaks (actually I happened to increase the amount of times I applied the cream from two to three times a day around second half of my cycle) so I believe the cream can be used without breaks.

The pill with calcium also contains vitamin D and some other minerals, calcuim content is 250mg. It is important to separate vitamin C and calcium intake. I take a lot of other supplements, like, placenta, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E (follicular phase), vitamin C, MSM, should add EPO but I haven't bought it yet. I'm following that japanese program which I found in the old forum and was just knocked down by the results that girl had achieved, astonishing results. From B cup to E or J or whatever really huge is Big Grin I also apply the cream throughout the cycle (usually twice a day but sometimes more). I have this area on my chest which is just bones and skin, it is between my breasts, it used to be really wide, something like 7cm, but now this totally flat area is getting some meat on :-)

Sounds like it is really working for you! May be you can grow as big as the Japanese girlBig Grin though it sounds way too huge. I like being skinny just would love to be proportional. I also feel more meaty, however, no significant changes yet. I will have to buy some vitamin C, EPO is already part of my PM cream. Will try to keep it simple for a month or so and if nothing happens will add all other supplements from your program. Happy growing and I will keep an eye on your program pageWink

Hi Ginie,

You've mentioned that the japanese girl's program you're following is on the old forum. Could you give a link to it? Thanks!

Hi, actually there's no program per se, some of the girls were talking about it, I thinkm in the old PM forum and one girl gave this link: http://ikunyu.com/bustup/
I just used google to translate and asked my japanese friend to help out a little Smile The main idea is to increase estrogen in the follicular phase and progesterone in luteal phase. Plus some collagen from a marine source , placenta for growth factors, hyaluronic acid I don't know for what and, of course, PM cream throughout the cycle and some vitamins and minerals. It's too early to judge the results yet, I've been on this program for one cycle only but so far I like what I see. In my opinion this stuff is working better for me than BO.

Found this article about using progesterone cream. Interesting. Feel like sharing with you gals.

http://www.landmilkhoney.com/drprogesterone.htm

Thanks for the link Ginie !
I was wondering if it was possible to make a two-time program on BCP while there's no follicular and luteal phases, and this just answered to me ! Progesterone cream could be used during the second half of the cycle even for us.

(26-04-2011, 08:02 AM)Ginie Wrote:  The main idea is to increase estrogen in the follicular phase and progesterone in luteal phase.

Hi Ginie, just in summary, how exactly do they achive that? Do they use progesterone cream during the 2nd half of the cycle? I was thinking of doing that?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon