Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my own NBE adventure

Hi Run.Rabbit,

Congratulations!

34" Big Grin

Hi Run.Rabbit,

Congrats to you girl!!!!Big Grin

Well, I've been using the serum day and night for the last couple days and I used it right through my 4 inactive days without even thinking about it. oops! Subsequently, I didn't get a period this month. I also have slight abdominal cramps and a slight headache as well. Estrogen Dominanace! D'oh! It's really, really mild though.
I think I'll just do one light dose of the serum today and start with my normal bcp, 500mg PM and one dose of serum tomorrow and see how I feel.

Breasts have been crazy full and sore though! It seems as though using the serum twice a day while I wasn't taking PM has definitely had some effect. I'll definitely order some PC online for this coming cycle though, because I know that I'm gonna need to balance all this estrogen soon somehow.

Back down to a little over 33.5" but I'm not discouraged because of the change I see. I guess I swelled up to 34" this cycle, maybe I can swell up to 34.5" or even 35" next cycle! Big Grin Here's to hoping.

Happy growing.

Boobies are SO sore. There is a big difference in my right, but my left looks relatively unchanged. I mean...there is a slight difference but none like my right. And my left also still looks really underdeveloped. It still has the bud mound. I need to go ahead and order to PC so that I can actually use it this cycle. I discovered that if I don't take anything for a couple days and then I start right back at 500mg with the serum, I get cramps and GI issues. Went back down to just 500mg for a bit, took a day or two off. Used 500mg and serum last night, feel fine today. Since I'm already in to day 10 of this cycle, I'm gonna try adding another 250mg tonight to ramp up to 750mg. I think I'll stay at 750mg this month. Hopefully next month I can make it up to 1000mg without having any GI issues.

No change on the tape measure. Still around 33.5" Dodgy My breasts are sooo sore, and I do sometimes get growing pains so I figure that something MUST be happening. I felt that by cycle 3, I might have some more major changes that might register on the tape measure but I guess not. I'm hoping that maybe the progesterone cream will be the boost I need to really make some progress in cycle 4, and hopefully it'll help round out my left, super pointy boob.

My goal is 36" so that I can have measurements of 36-25-37
However right now, I just want to completely fill out my 32Bs.
Sigh, discouraged today. Sad

Well, my progesterone cream came today so I can finally have a full cycle where everything goes right. Or...mostly right. Will use the PC twice a day for 7 days, then 4 day break from everything. I'm hoping that I'll get my period in those 4 days...didn't have one this month, but I think I know why.

Still sitting at 34", but boobs are still bigger than they have ever been and seem to be filling bras better than ever. Just lots more volume, even when comparing to when I first started zoft and got that initial swelling. Seems as though I can't break past the 34" marker. I always seem to swell to 34" near the end of my cycle, and then back down to 33" or 33.5" when I start a new one. Sigh. Hopefully this next coming cycle will be different. I'm gonna change some things because I now know what PM does to me.

Start on day 5 with just one application of serum
Day 6-9 250mg PM plus serum

I'll hold out here and see how my body reacts and if I get any GI issues. I still get pains and aches at 250mg

Day 10-13 500mg PM plus serum

if no problems here then:
Day 14-16 750mg PM plus serum

Day 17 250mg plus serum

Day 18-24 PC applied twice daily

Day 25-28 Four day break

Hopefully I can get something really close to that program, though I do usually miss a day here and there due to being out of town.

I just hope that introducing the progesterone cream will give me the boost that I need! I'm excited to see if there will be any noticeable change over the next 7 days. Or even if I stay at 34" instead of shrinking back would be absolutely amazing!

I was wanting to get to 35" by the end of November, and have a nice, full B/almost C cup.
*Crossing my fingers*

Period came this month. Yay!

Loved the progesterone cream, my boobs stayed sore until today and I still get some sensations. They swelled up really large this cycle, never measured over 34" though. Dodgy I will be starting PM again on Friday and then start cycle...4? I think...

Good news is, today and tomorrow will be my smallest days and I'm still measuring around 33.75"!
I also ended up breaking up with that boyfriend so I haven't been eating since Friday. I finally had a normal amount of food today. My weight went down to 114, at it's lowest from 120-121. So about 6 or 7 pounds I lost in the span of three days, yet my boobs aren't that small! They definitely are still larger than normal. They should also grow more, now that I don't have as much stress in my life. (Or won't here pretty soon!)

Okay, 33.75" right now and my ultimate goal is 36".
2.25" left!

Hi Run.Rabbit,

Congratulations on everything Big Grin

Thanks Isabelle!

So, I tried on a 34B bra that I've had but have never come close to filling it out. I decided to try it on today, for fun.
#holycrap

I almost fill it out! I mean, another solid half inch (maybe 3/4, one to be full) and I think I might be a legitimate 34B. My original goal! Woah.

It doesn't seem as though I've grown at all this month. Granted, I have been super stressed out and went about a week without hardly eating anything and I've also started smoking again...I'm not going to buy another pack after I finish this one. I quit before, but when I'm stressed I definitely use cigarettes as a crutch.

Still sitting at 33.75"-34" (depending on how I hold the tape) and I'm supposed to be nearing the fullest part of my cycle! Angry

I've been upping my PM doses very slowly because otherwise I'll get ill side effects, but I need to try and keep on track with upping my doses. It seems as though I get stuck on taking 250mg for a while and before I know it, my cycle is half over and I should be taking 1,000mg. I'm going to take 750mg today and tomorrow and then up it to 1,000mg until I start my six days of progesterone. I remember that my first initial growth spurt was when I was taking 1,000mg but that gave me GI problems. I'm hoping that since I've ramped slowly and am fine now that 1,000mg won't give me too many problems.
I think I've have grown a little bit more since the initial growth, but no more than 1/4" if at all but I also haven't really taken 1,000mg/day since then.

I would post pictures but honestly, I can't even tell the difference. My 34Bs are so close to fitting! I wear them when I want my boobies to look nice, but when I wear them a couple days in a row, I start noticing the gaps and it depresses me. I only need probably another half inch, maybe 3/4" but it seems as though I can't break past the 34" mark...

Sigh. Sad

Well, the girls were feeling kind of deflated today so I decided to measure.

Drum roll.

34.25" or 34.5" depending on if I hold the tape a little bit higher on my back.

I'm super excited! It seemed like no matter what, I just couldn't get past the 34" mark (although I did a while ago on Zoft, but I think that's because I was measuring ALL wrong.) I know that it's really minimal but I think that this 1/4" is legitimate growth! This is the end of my 4th cycle, and I'm finally seeing a most definite, undeniable change. If I wear my 34B bra, and put some of those little oval pads in the bottom to fill the gap, I look like a C-cup! I have cleavage, they jiggle. It's amazing. I can only hope that my progress will speed up a bit now, and it won't take 4 months to achieve 1/4" every time!

I'm two days before my four days of inactive pills. They're a little sore, but it's definitely fading out now that I'm not on PM and I'm only using progesterone cream. They were SUPER sore for the last week or so that I was on my 1000mg of PM. I kind of want to add Wild Yam along with my progesterone cream, for the 7 days that I don't take any PM and only use PC. Any advice on that? (Isabelle? Big Grin)
Knowing that I'm measuring at 34.25" now, it makes me wonder what I was measuring on Thursday night, when they seemed the largest. I'm still getting aches and pains every now and then on PC, they're fairly common while on PM but not as much as when I was on Zoft. I'm definitely growing more than I was on Zoft though.

Trying to do 360 chi rotations every day because I realized that I hadn't massaged at all since the beginning on my PM trip, of course I haven't grown much! I need to find chiyomilk's massages again, those were easy and awesome.

Here's to a C cup by the summer.
Cheers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon