Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any have success with ridding wrinkles

[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][color=#8B4513]It could be just me but i thought i would show everyone a new pic .i think i look better .not so old.but who knows so heres the new photo.im adding vita e and a to my formula

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

new pics .seeing if theres a difference again

by the way the neck is hard to get the wrinkles to clear upDodgy

(02-01-2011, 08:36 AM)zina Wrote:  by the way the neck is hard to get the wrinkles to clear upDodgy

There are exercises you can do to tighten up the neck.

thanks ill look them up.

Remember, the eyes are the key people when they are imported for you.
Vitamin E is, of course, a natural ingredient, which is support to liven up the appearance of the skin around the eyes.

thanks i have noticed a big difference .my daughter came over the other night with her friend and she was like MOM!! what are you doing you look young .like real young.i think she was being somewhat nice and there was some truth to it.but it made me smile Smile

i have an updated photo.i think it looks better

[i Take Hyaluronic acid capsules,, search the web to find a good source to purchase and also search info about them and see if they would be something you could use. They run about on average, $30 for 60 caps.[/i]

thanks for the info

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon