Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello girls & gyrls ... i'm ardhana

Smile 

Hi all!

I found this amazing site three weeks ago when i started my NBE program and am quite grateful I did. I never thought I would be joining a group like this or posting pix of myself ... but I guess life is rather mysterious, indeed.

I'm male, 39, and basically, my illustrious gf wants me to have small implants, but being personally against surgical enhancement of this nature, I offered to try a natural, herbal approach and see what that could do. She has insisted that I already had breasts, which I suppose is possible since I had been taking saw palmetto for literally a decade for head hair loss prevention. Further, being primarily vegetarian, I have consumed liberal amounts of soy for almost two decades ... and I guess I just always assumed I had a kind of androgynous body. Both my gf and my best male friend say I should just embrace myself as I've become, and so I have. And it's a truly, exhilarating, wonderful & magical feeling ... I can feel this happening, it's like a springtime of sorts....

After only about 3 weeks, I'm astounded at the results, from just a simple NBE regimen of red clover, saw palmetto, and fenugreek taken orally 3x daily, combined with wild yam applied topically at the same times. I believe I'm currently somewhere in the B cup range, which would make sense, since an ex used to tell me a couple of years ago that I was A cup, but hadn't believed her.

Oh, just a mention, I just stopped taking saw palmetto a couple of days ago, because I could tell it was definitely going to cause some unwanted weight gain. I may just resume my low dosage from years hence, just for hair loss prevention as I mentioned earlier, as well as prostrate health.

At any rate, nice to meet you all and it's a pleasure to follow your journeys and stories. All the breast! ... ahem, I mean ... all the best! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome Ardhana,
Its nice to see some more men/girls here LOL. I think you will find everyone here is very nice and have alot of info to share. i am kind of new to all of this so everyone has been a great help. Look to see more of your letters here. Have a nice day.
J.F.

Welcome aboard ardhana! Looks like your going to progress fast, Good luck!

Thank you, Itsjustforfun and Breastman ... yes, everyone seems very friendly here. I'm grateful for this little community; it's very encouraging, actually. Smile

Hi All,

I am a newbie and have join here recently.

So far I have no ideas about what this site is consist of? I need to study and then I will join you guys.

First of all I need to see how this site would be useful to me as I thinks it is only for female. Secondly after surfing the site, let me see if could share some information with you guys out from my knowledge.

I hope I will enjoy your company and be here for a longer time. Cheers.

Hello, Ardhana!

Where did you find such a great girlfriend!?! I love what you've done with yourself. I'm 35M and hopefully on the same successful path you've been on.

Smile

Hi guys!

I am a new member in this forum and have join here recently...So I have need some study then i will soon join you guys....

welcome to the new comersBig Grin hope you all find what you're looking for and get the boobies of your dreams

ardhana, were you at?! those pictures, wow! i wonder what is happening these days? hope to hear soon :]

Nice boobs, Ardhana! I love that you call the gents on here "gyrls"-- so going to use that! x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon