Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

HELLO lled34AA,
HOW OLD ARE YOU IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING? I MAY HAVE MISSED YOU TELLING YOUR AGE ON ANOTHER THREAD. I'M ASKING CAUSE OF OUR SIMILAR "NO RESPONSE" TO BO AND/OR NG. SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD ADVISED ME TO STOP ALL SUPPLEMENTS & JUST DO NG. I'VE ONLY BEEN ON BB FOR 21 DAYS SO I HATE TO SEE IT GO "DOWN THE DRAIN" SINCE THEY SAY TO GIVE IT A MINIMUM OF 3 MO BEFORE SAYING IT DOESN'T WORK. ON THE OTHER HAND, MAYBE IT IS THE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE SABOTAGING ALL MY HARD WORK WITH NG. WHAT STYMIES ME IS THAT BIO MALES CAN GROW BREASTS & I CAN'T. WHAT ARE THEY DOING THAT I'M NOT TO GET SUCCESS? HOPE OTHERS WILL CHIME IN & HELP ME OUT.

lled34aa,
As for too little breast tissue, My original measurements didn't even qualify me for a bra, even though I would buy the padded ones and wear them so I would look like I had breast. Even starting out with the 34AA I was able to grow new breast tissue with BO, so don't worry. I don't think there is a such thing as being so small you can't grow.

For most women, the growing sensations tend to occur for about a week once a month, so even though your sensations have ended don't think that's a sign it's not working, that's exactly how it works. My first month on it was no growth but tingles for the week before my period. The second month was more painful and saw my first growth.

Be sure to really stay on top of your protien shakes for that week before your period and I think also if you can manage to put on a few ounces during that time period it will help also. I think for those starting off with no body fat like I did, need a little bit of weight gain with the BO in order to have any fat cells to help see a result in the breast area. I went from 132 to 137 to get my C cup. So roughly about a pound each growth cycle. For those that would argue that that my boobs were just from that 5 pound weight gain though, I would have to say that after having my 3rd child I was 155 and only wore an A cup. If you want to see just how flat I was when I started check out my picture page. I ended up posting a picture of it somewhere in the middle of the thread.

lostacres
I really don't see how BO could hinder ng progress even if it wasn't working for someone. BUT I DO agree that if it hasn't worked after 3 months then it most likely won't. As for noogleberry, for some of us it just takes alot longer. I'm one of those people. I just began seeing results this past summer and they were slow. Maybe just over an inch in about 6 months. All of this takes lots of time for some of us. Each of us just have to find what works for us and what doesn't.

Mel

lostacres, I am 29 yrs old with no kids. I wouldn't quit BB after 21 days. If it was me, I'd continue for at least a few more months (assuming you're not getting unwanted side effects from it). That way if it doesn't work, you know without a doubt that you've given it enough time, and it doesn't work.

itsjust4fun91, thanks for sticking around this forum and helping those of us who's still trying to get some growth. What bra size were you before you got pregnant with your first child? I notice that women who's had kid(s) tend to do better with NBE.

I just finished 2 months of UB, and now starting on my BB pills. I bought 9 months supply. The only thing that would make me quit the BB pills before I run out is if I get acne from it. Dodgy

So I'm now taking BB, protein, MSM, Maca, and sometimes omega-3. I try to noogle half an hour in the morning and about 1.5hr at night... though I skip noogling quite often if I'm busy.

One last thought for tonight. I notice that my boobs get smaller when I'm cold. Does anyone else's boobs do that?

For the first time in almost 5 months, I got enough swelling after noogling to fill up a 34A bra! Yay! I'm so happy to have some sort of progress, even if it's just temporary swelling.

I'm going to increase my MSM intake to about 4g-5g a day. I'm also considering taking collagen pills. I hate to take so many pills though - it makes me gag. Sad

Yay! Congrats! Big Grin

Do you feel more pains with the BB than you did with UB?

the only time i felt breasts sensations was during my first week of switching to Yaz. that was 2 weeks ago. i think that was right before me switching over to BB.

i think MSM helped me with my swelling. before taking MSM, i pretty much had no swelling despite noogling for hours and months. within the first few days of taking MSM, i'm finally getting noticeable swelling.

no growth yet to report, but feeling more optimistic than before.

HELLO lled34AA,
I see you're taking Maca. Have you noticed anything different with taking it? I just started it because I read it "balances" out the estrogen. Do you know anymore about what it does? For me, it's STILL trial & error since nothing I'm doing has really worked yet.
Glad to hear about your swelling. I'm still having tremendous swelling after NG but it deflates to nothing as always. Maybe if I NG'd every 2 hours round the clock, I'd have boobs!!!!!! BOO HOO

lostacres,
the only thing i know about maca is that it's supposed to balance out your hormones. honestly, i can't tell if it's made a difference for me. i feel like i've had hormonal issues most of my adult life, so i don't even know what's normal. right now though, my acne seems to be gone, and mood swings aren't as often and bad. i think what helped was me exercising and taking omega3+vitamin b. though, maybe the maca is helping too. i'm not too sure. i'd be interested to know if maca's making a difference for you.

have you thought about upping your dosage of BO? i don't know how dangerous that is though. i was thinking by next month, that would be my 4th month on BO, if i still don't see progress, i might up my dosage.

i'm developing a love/hate relationship with my new found swelling from the noogleberry. i love getting the swelling, but when it's gone and i'm back to my regular boobs, they just seem that much smaller.

lled34AA,
You are SO RIGHT!!!! I NG in the evening & they are huge but when I wake up in the morning, I have to get a magnifying glass to find them!!!
When I get to my 1 mo of BO, I think I will up it by adding 1 extra pill. I'm also going to start WY too. Can't tell if Maca is doing anything for me - have to rely on what other people say about it. Only thing is now a need a job to help pay for all these supplements!!!
Happy growing to you.

my period is supposed to come this week. my breasts are the fullest they've ever been! ever! as i was massaging before getting ready for NG, there was a lot more to grab. lol. AND, i know i'm not just imagining this because i'm able to pump up to the 2.5" mark on the large cup now! i was stuck at the 2.25" mark for months.

something is happening for sure. i haven't felt much breast sensations though... only slight ones for maybe a few seconds at best.

i know my breasts will deflate after my period, but i'm really hoping i can keep some!!! can't wait for the day when i can go on this forum and say i have definite growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon