Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

Smile 

I am so excited to begin my journey!

OK so here is my story. Fortunately, I never worried or cared about the size of my breasts until I was 19. I always just figured I was a late bloomerTongue. My mother is a 36C and my grandma is a G cup and my father's side are 34/36 D/DD's. So I never thought I would end up having below a B cup let alone below an A cup. Especially because I gain weight in my upper body and I'm not thin. I grew the boobs I have now seemingly overnight at around 14/15.

My breasts at the time were small and very pointy so I figured they were still growing and my mom thought they were as well. However very little has changed since then and I still have the breasts of a 12 year old that has just begun her development.

My aim in this program is to be able to go to the store and buy a bra that fits. No more online shopping or pretending like I'm a 34A. I actually was technically a 34 A but then I lost 7 pounds in the last few weeks and am now somewhere in between a 34 AA or A. I don't have a measuring tape on me right now but I'm certain my breasts are smaller now then they were when I last measured.

I think I have several things going for me when it comes to NBE:
1. The women in my family all have larger breasts
2. I'm 20
3. I actually went to a gynecologist a couple of months and she told me my breasts looked like they were in tanner stage 4 (5 is fully developed)
4. I have no trouble putting on weight
5. My mother and her sister were both late bloomers in the breast department.

I would estimate my measurements to be
under bust is 29"
fullest part 34"
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 132

My real goal would be a 34 C but I would be happy with a full 34 A or a small 34B.

I'm mainly basing my program on girlfriday's

Morning:
3 neocell tablets

wait half an hour
protein shake
3 BO pills
1 adrenal
1 pituitary
1 L-Tyrosine

Evening
3 neocell tablets

wait half an hour
protein shake
2 BO pills
1 adrenal
1 pituitary
1 L-Tyrosine
1 kelp

Feel free to add any comments or suggestions. I will add pics soon.

ooo...wow! I think that you have a good chance for growing your own breasts!!! Smile
Good Luck dear!!!!

good luck! and don't forget the massage! It will help you alot

Still no sensations or anything. I'm on my 5th day now. Is it too early too tell? My cycle was supposed to begin yesterday but I'm a day late. Anyone think I should ramp up to BO to 6 pills a day or should I wait another week?

Wait! If you ramp up too quickly, you'll just stall yourself. I'd ramp up every two weeks if it were me. With Zoft I'm increasing my dosage each month, with one piece of gum. Remember the turtle. Slow and steady. (:

Hey Raw,

Great to see you have started a program page. So you are day 5 of taking BO? Well, I think definitely that you won't be feeling sensations yet!!!!! 5 days is nothing. I think that 5 pills (1,250mg) is a decent amount to start with anyway.

You need to think long-term with BO. I would say 5 pills or even only 4 pills per day to start with for the first month. See what kind of sensations you get throughout the month. Then maybe increase it on the second month.

Be aware that even the ladies who reported growth like just4fun and crystalle etc did not report growth within the first 3 months of taking BO.

It takes awhile to kick in so don't expect miracles overnight.

Other supplements that you may wish to consider once you have been on BO for a few months is DIM which is meant to take the bad estrogen out of your body. As you are on BO for awhile the estrogen levels will increase over time.

Another supplement I take is L-Proline which is reportedly great for the connective tissues and helps your adrenal, thus helping your temperature.

Not sure what brand of BO you are taking... but PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE!!! I cannot scream that enough it seems. When I was on UB it took at least 2 months to start getting any growth signs, and I took it for a total of 6 months. ANY NBE program takes time 5 days is DEFINITELY not enough time to tell anything!!! Seeing results before 90 days is actually rare, believe it or not. Stop worrying so much about growing, make your NBE routine, just that, a routine, don't let it overwhelm your life. Make it habit like brushing your teeth, and before you know it months will have passed. As far as ramping up I wouldn't know as I just took UB and took it as directed. But I do agree with others, ride out your current dosage amount for a month or two before ramping up.

Thanks for the advice guys Big Grin! I'm taking Swanson's BO Anastasia. I was thinking of trying DIM.

One complaint I have is how much soy there is in everything. I ate noodles yesterday and then I read the ingredients and of course soybean oil. And in almost every microwavable meal there's some kind of soy product.

I think as long as you minimize how much soy you are intaking you should be fine. Don't intentionally eat it like drinking soy milk would be a no no. But sometimes you can't avoid it.

I'm already 4 days late with my period. I'm considering going off the BO after reading lled34AA's account and how she hasn't gotten her period in 4 months. I think I should stop soon just to make sure it doesn't do any permanent damage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon