Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

yay Raw! That's great.

congrats raw!

Thanks guys. I felt them the day after that as well but nothing really afterwards. It's ok though, I'm just happy I finally felt something. I'm not expecting any growth until at least the 3rd month so I'm happy with how things have been going so far.

Just a thought - I wonder if you are taking the right dosage of BO? If you have only just started to get pains now, have you recently ramped up your dosage? Perhaps you could increase the dosage, just by one pill for a week, then another the next week until you do get to a point where the pains are constant?

I think from memory I started with 1,000mg first month, 1,500mg second month, and now I'm on 2,000mg. Some people say you need to take at least 1,500mg preferably 1,750mg. While others have claimed growth on only 1,000mg. I guess you need to find out a right dosage for you.

I was thinking about this for me. And because I have really bad digestion, I don't absorb things as much as I could, so it kind of makes sense why I would need to take a higher dosage.

Anyhow this is all pseudo science and trial and error, so let us know how you get on!

Regarding the patience bit - I think move your expectations to seeing some growth by the end of the 4th month on it. Realistically you may not show any change until then. You don't want to set yourself up for a disappointment (only to find if you had waited an extra month, that you would achieve growth). It is all a bit of a mind game as Anastastia has said and it is important not to feel demoralised. I think that can only be achieved by setting realistic expectations.

Sure if you are a weighty girl with B cup + breasts you may show growth within a couple of months of taking BO, but if you are thin, smaller breasts, then it takes time. A long time!

Anyhow good luck! Am looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Wow thanks a lot for the advice! I guess I will start ramping it up soon. I'll start taking 4 in the morning and 3 in the evening.

OK, i guess the 4th month sounds a little more realistic. I will do BO for 6 months and then reevaluate.

Edit: I won't take pics this month because I have seen no noticeable growth. However, I will take pics on day 5 of my cycle because the first set of pics was taken the week before my period. I think it's a good idea to take pics twice a month (at my fullest and least full) because it seems as though BO sometimes first gives you extra swelling the week before your period for a few cycles before it translates to permanent growth.

My boobs are looking huge today. I know it's mostly because I'm supposed to get my period friday but I think they're more swollen than they were last month or the month before. If only they could be this big on day 5.

I've been taking 4 pills in the evening for the last 2 days. I have to be more consistent with my protein intake. I usually get at least 60-70 grams per day but have trouble getting beyond 70 on a consistent basis. Also, I only drink protein shakes in the morning. I've had at least 75 grams today though and I haven't had dinner yet so I'm doing well.

I'm really confused about BO dosage and how to find out what dosage is right for me. When I was taking 1500 g per day I had some aches for 3 days and then none after that. I ramped up to 1750 2 days ago and haven't felt anything yet. The problem is I'm not sure how long I should wait. I definitely don't want to take too much and stall but I don't want to take too little and waste pills. How long is a good test period? What if I'm one of those people who only gets aches once per month? Then, the 1500 a day would be adequate. I know it has been said that you need at least 1800 mg of generic BO to grow but some did fine on 1000. Any advice is appreciated.

Also, I checked my temperature and it's 98.7. I checked it twice and made sure not to breathe too heavily the second time. I know oral temperature isn't very accurate but I do think it can't be off by too much.

When I was in high school I used to fake sick a lot of the time because I hated it so much. Almost every time I went to the nurse's office my temperature would be higher than normal even though I wasn't actually sick and the nurses would believe my "illness". It would always be around 99 and I went to the nurse's office 7 to 8 times a year. I wonder what having a high temperature means for breast development. I know a low temperature is bad but I wonder if too high a temperature is bad as well.

Update: My period is due today but it's not here yet. My left breast has never been more swollen. Oh and I gained 2 pounds :/. I used to get my period every 30-31 days then I went on bcp for 3 months (to make my boobs bigger) and it started coming every 28 days and it's been like that ever since with the exception of last month. I'm wondering whether my cycle is going back to being 30-31 days long.

I had this dream last night that my boobs had grown so much that they were bleeding at the edges. The weird thing was that even though I was scared I was kind of happy that it was a sign of growth. In my dream I immediately went on this forum and asked whether that was ok lolTongue.

So apparently there is nothing wrong with having a higher than normal temp. It's supposed to signify that I have a fast metabolism (yeah right).

I looked through the old board and started contemplating my program. I will use the next 3 months to really experiment with my program and find what works for me in terms of dosage and extra ingredients. Here's my plan for the next few months:

Cycle 2(should begin today): I will take 6 pills a day (250mg each) for 10 days. Ramp up to 7 days 10-20 and ramp up further to 8 for the remainder of my cycle.

Cycle 3: If nothing in cycle 2 results in growing pains I will try 4 pills a day for a week.
Then I will try 4 pills a day with 2 DIM for the 2nd week.
Then 4 pills a day with 4 DIM the 3rd week.
Then 5 pills a day with 2 DIM the 5th week.

Cycle 4: If nothing in cycle 3 results in growing pains
I will try 5 pills a day without any DIM for the first 10 days
Then I will try ramping up to 9 or 10 pills a day. I will decide later on. Maybe I will introduce some progesterone cream.

Extra: I read on the old boards that pituitary is not good if you're under 30 as it can interfere with

Update: My period is due today but it's not here yet. My left breast has never been more swollen. Oh and I gained 2 pounds :/. I used to get my period every 30-31 days then I went on bcp for 3 months (to make my boobs bigger) and it started coming every 28 days and it's been like that ever since with the exception of last month. I'm wondering whether my cycle is going back to being 30-31 days long.

I had this dream last night that my boobs had grown so much that they were bleeding at the edges. The weird thing was that even though I was scared I was kind of happy that it was a sign of growth. In my dream I immediately went on this forum and asked whether that was ok lolTongue.

So apparently there is nothing wrong with having a higher than normal temp. It's supposed to signify that I have a fast metabolism (yeah right).

I looked through the old board and started contemplating my program. I will use the next 3 months to really experiment with my program and find what works for me in terms of dosage and extra ingredients. Here's my plan for the next few months:

Cycle 2(should begin today): I will take 6 pills a day (250mg each) for 10 days. Ramp up to 7 pills days 10-20 and ramp up further to 8 for the remainder of my cycle.

Cycle 3: If nothing in cycle 2 results in growing pains I will try 4 pills a day for a week.
Then I will try 4 pills a day with 2 DIM for the 2nd week.
Then 4 pills a day with 4 DIM the 3rd week.
Then 5 pills a day with 2 DIM the 5th week.

Cycle 4: If nothing in cycle 3 results in growing pains
I will try 5 pills a day without any DIM for the first 10 days
Then I will try ramping up to 9 or 10 pills a day. I will decide later on. Maybe I will introduce some progesterone cream.

Extra: I read on the old boards that taking pituitary is not good if you're under 30 as it can interfere with your natural growth hormone production. Supposedly L-Arginine is better so I will be ordering that soon along with DIM and MSM. I will be adding MSM to my routine. I haven't been very consistent with my collagen pills but even when I wasn't taking them over a week ago I was getting growing pains (which occurred for approx 2-3 days). I also haven't been taking the L-tyrosine and kelp as my temp has been fine. I am still taking the adrenal though.

I think exercise definitely helps so hopefully after midterms are over I will be more consistent with that.

Any advice on my program is greatly appreciated and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'm 3 days late already and still nothing yet. I felt some aches yesterday which was nice. They look noticeably bigger. More so than they usually are at this time of month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon