Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

About missing Brava time

About missing Brava time
January 15 2007 at 12:46 PM me (Login ScottishGal20)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I was wondering - see if you take the Brava bra etc off for about 1/2 an hour while using it, would it have a big effect on your results? Reason I am asking is I take my partner to work early every morning during the week (only out of the house for 1/2 hour at the most). So far I have kept it on under a baggy jumper which is fine because its dark and no-one can see me anyway. My concern is when it starts getting light in the morning - it is WAY too noticeable to wear in daylight :-s

Any suggestions? Im a bit stuck here!

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER no expert here January 15 2007, 1:05 PM

but i did that cause i wanted to be intimate without fogging up the domes. i dont think it would make too much difference. maybe leave it on an hour longer to make up? good luck!

Anonymous
(Login ScottishGal20) Re: Question about Brava January 15 2007, 6:00 PM

Thanks Diana, that's a good idea! I'll try that and hopefully it wont have too much of an effect on the results =)

nikky
(no login) 15 min! January 17 2007, 12:14 AM

the people at Brava told me that max it can be without suction is 15. after that you start over again. bummer.

late in wearing brava, should you automatically add an extra 5 days?
January 27 2008 at 8:13 PM
Tori (Login Tori365)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, am slightly confused about wear time.
Several weeks ago I was late in getting my brava system on at night. It says that you ought to have no more than 13 hours of non wear time between sessions. For 2 days in a row I was a little late in getting the system on. The first day I had a gap of 13hours and 10minutes before wearing it again, and the next day it was 13hours and 20minutes bfore I wore the system again. Both days I wore the system for the minimum 11 hours. So am not sure if this counts as a missed day or not? I know if you miss a complete day then you have to add another 5 days, or if you don't wear the system for enough hours. So can't make my mind up if being slighlty late warrants adding an extra 5 days or not!

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Wear time January 28 2008, 12:25 AM

No, it is minimum 8 hours per session but the more the better. you want to try to shoot for 12 hours + day. try not to get an sub 9 hour session per week. Brava before last year stated 10 hours per day for 10 weeks for 700 hours total. They have increased that to 14 weeks.
I wore the system for much longer than that. Gains are not to bad. However i did loose a considerable amount of weight during my wear time. Which brava says is a no no. I imagine if i still had the same weight i would have much larger gains but i am very happy with the overall results. Good luck with your session.

Diana wore the system for only 7 weeks but did 16+ hours per day and got some very nice results.

So bottom line. Wear it as much as you can for as long as you can. And try to stay consistent.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: late in wearing brava, should you automatically add an extra 5 days? January 31 2008, 7:58 PM

thanks for your reply. To clarify I meant more the length of time you can go without wearing it, and not have to add extra time. In the manual it says you should not have any longer than 13 hours of non wear time in between sessions. Would leaving a gap longer than 13 hours set you back?

Louise
(no login) Re: late in wearing brava, should you automatically add an extra 5 days? January 31 2008, 11:17 PM

I would say it doesn't matter as long as it's not too often and that you have a good session either side e.g. if you take it off for work at 7am Friday morning, go out after and put it on at 3am Saturday morning but don't take it off again until you get ready for work on Monday then there's probably no harm but really do your best to put the time in. I did 3155 hours over 7 months, will let you know what I'm left with but I've also lost a stone in that time and last time my weight was this low I was probably 32A - hoping for 32C this time then another cup from BB and probably another Brava cycle in the autumn / winter. I was only aiming for a full 32B but now I want a D! On the plus side the B cups I bought that are push-up give me cleavage that I can hold a pencil in!!

Michelle
(no login) Re: late in wearing brava, should you automatically add an extra 5 days? January 31 2008, 11:59 PM

more than 13 hours of non wear time is really considered a missed night? Let's say I take them off at 6 am, and put them back on at 9 pm and then wear them for 12 hours - since that would be 15 hours of non wear time, i should count that as a missed night?

Louise
(no login) Re: late in wearing brava, should you automatically add an extra 5 days? February 1 2008, 7:39 PM

No that's fine, think of it more as a session starting on Monday night, Tuesday night etc. In the same way that if you went out late you'd come home and go to bed and get up late. You need 7 sessions in a week of at least 11 hours (one can be 8.5 hours but only one in a week) and the more hours you put in the better. I've gained about 1.5 cups and it's been 36 hours since I took the domes off but I wore for average 15 hours per session for seven months! Perseverence is the key girls!

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: late in wearing brava, should you automatically add an extra 5 days? February 1 2008, 10:12 PM

ok good. that's what i have been doing. thanks.

Wearing hours
January 23 2008 at 6:10 PM Yingster1 (Login yingster1)

I just started (4 days in) and it is very hard to even do 10 hours. Only once. But partly because my skin needs to get used to the domes.

May I ask the experienced Brava users? What are the minimum hours I wear without considering a "missed" session?

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Wearing hours January 23 2008, 10:44 PM

You should aim for at least 11 hours per day. But start off maybe 3 hours first day, then 5, then 7 until you get to 11. I really overdid it the first week and then needed nearly a week off to recover! Generally less than 8.5 counts as a missed night (but obviously if all you can do for any reason is 6 hours then that's better than nothing), and 8.5 hours once a week isn't considered a problem. If you do miss a night or get less than 11 hours twice in a week you need to add 5 days to your program. It's really important to maximise your hours, I've done less than 1 hours about 3 times in seven months and averaging 15 hours per day so far. I'm happy with these hours as that's pretty much what Seri did and she got a great result. One week to go, then I'm done!

Yingster1
(no login) Re: Wearing hours January 24 2008, 10:41 PM

Louise,

Thanks for the tips. I squeezed in 10 hours last night, hope I can get 11 hours in today. VERY HARD work.

Don't know what I would do without this forum.....

Monica

swelling gone down
December 13 2006 at 7:39 AM kel (no login)

I am in week 7 and I just took a break for about 3 days last week (skin problems), now my swelling is about 1.5 inchs less and it only lasts a few hours, it is even less swelling than when I first started. What is going on?

Author Reply
Miranda
(no login) Re: swelling gone down December 13 2006, 8:52 AM

How long are you wearing the domes each day? I've never taken 3 days off from wearing the domes...I am assuming that you have to wear them an extra 15 days to make up for the lost wear.

From personal experience, I have found that wearing the domes for an extended period of time for as many days as I can has helped with sustaining/improving growth. On average, I wear my domes for 12 hours each night. Either the day before or the day after I miss a day from wearing the domes, I try to extend my dome wear time even more to make up for lost time.

Hang in there, Kel. I am now starting week 15 and the road has been rocky for me. Becoming discouraged can come easily with all of the negative comments that I read. Two things have kept me motivated:

1) My boyfriend has watched my progress from the beginning and has noted marked growth. He is very pleased and NOW completely understands why I put up with wearing the system.
2) I have documented my growth with weekly photos that I take in the evening when swelling has gone down and see the changes in the size/shape of my breasts.

kel
(no login) Re: swelling gone down December 13 2006, 5:17 PM

thanks Miranda,
I try to wear mine 10-12/night. good to hear you see improvements. do you use measurements or just pictures? I feel like I could wear them for months if it wasn't for the skin irritaions.

Miranda
(no login) Re: swelling gone down December 13 2006, 6:08 PM

I just take photos...no measurements as of yet.

I mentioned that I'm on week 15. When I first wore the system, I was very careful about washing and prepping my skin before wearing the domes, as well as washing the domes immediately and applying lotion/vitamin E/cocoa butter afterwards to keep my skin moist. At about week 8 out of pure laziness, I started wearing the domes without prepping my skin and noticed that my skin did not react any differently. In fact, I found that the domes adhered more securely. So now, all that I do is wash my domes after use and treat my skin.

After trial and error, I have found that for me, the treatment of my skin (keeping areas moisturized and not scratching irritations) has helped the most in dealing with my irritated areas. Luckily, I have not experienced any open sores. But they could have easily become worse if it wasn't for the cocoa butter and vitamin E.

Have you tried using a pantyliner over your skin irritations when wearing your domes?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon