Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mrsbwantsb intro and program

Smile 

HI! I first off would like to say that I truly appreciate this forum even though this is my first post! I have been reading for the past few weeks and have finally decided its my turn to share, after much debate wit myself! I am 23yr mom of two and happily married to a wonderful man! i love to have fun, be silly, chat, be on the comp, and spend time wit fam and friends! I am what I would love to call a shy outgoing chick...jus depends on my mood! Ppl say dat I am kind and always good for a laugh! I look fwd to becoming part of dis fam and to good growing...of da boobies dat is..but duh! Tongue

HISTORY:

I have always been really small frame wise and in the breast area... I have tried NBE before but without as much determination or resources as now...I have experienced the greatness of my breast deciding to grow during my nursing stages Big Grin loved it something aweful... been two mnths since i stopped nursing my second and now I am ready to try for the girls dat can do a lil jig! Wink

REASONING:

I have always been extremely self concousious of my small ones...I have more recently learned to love and except what I have been blessed with due t othe loving encouragement of my great husband who cld honestly care less if i did NBE or not as long as I am not bring harm to and am happy wit myself. So I have decided dat even dough Id be ok wit wit I got i am taking da selfish ticket on dis one and shooting for more! On an honest note I have noticed dat I am more confident and feel more sexy when my ladies are looking foxy and I believe my hubby deserve to have alil sumn to play wit!

PROGRAM:

PLS, PLS, PLS, PLS make suggests: I am just kinda winging it here even though i have searched and searched dis forum and other for info I am still learning which is a state we shld always remain in for all that we do.

*I am doing a massage nigthly with feengreek, 100% shea butter, and PM serum( I know u normally dont mix PM wit other Phy but the formula gives me me tingles and i have tried it removing and adding different variables but wit no tingles...so I am running wit da tingles!)

*I have been chewing zoft gum for 2wks now( SN: AF was suppose to come day 1 dat I started but hasnt poked her head in yet for her monthly visit? which is wierd cuz the only time i have ever skipped was when i was preggo wit my boys and yes i had a normal cycle last month..it was the first since breastfeeding and was my normal 32day cycle right where i left off before I got preggo wit #2 BTW dere is no way I cld be Preggo unless I am like 4months in-my hubby has been deployed since Aug Sad ) SO due to dat I may be stoppin da herbs to try to get all dat jazz playn smoothly agin even though I neva thought zoft had enough MG of herbs to throw AF out!Huh

*I have also bought PM(farm cultivated- encase zoft falls by the way side)

*Soy Protien shakes

*MSM

*ONE A day mulitvit. with extra vit D3.

*I also have a womens daily pill wit gelatin and biotin and other fun vitimins!

*Finally I ordered NB and it shld be here like TODAY!!!! Smile I am super phyched about this because niether of my kids actually nursed at da tit I pumped and gave it to them in bottles( latching probs due to inverted nipple) Pumping did me my babies and my ladies very well( u can see pics below) So even dou this is a completely different type of system hopefully it can due da same, its been about 2 months since I last breastfed pump so I am hoping I am still somewhat "stretched" for a good start!

MEASUREMENTS/GOALs

CURRENT:
5'7
130lbs
32" under
35" fullest
34" over

DREAM:
My goal is to gain sum boobage before my hubby returns from deployment sumtime yr : March?- June?( funny SN: I was still nursing when he left so my girls were still pretty playful! Even dough I know he be cool wit dere return to oblivion, Id like to @ least be where I was before he left) I will continue NBE once he is home because i know its a marathon not a sprint)

My target goal for now is a full 36B...I heard once you noogle and swell that that goal will probably change! Wink

k I have sd more than enough UR turns plz.... Smile

BEFORE PICS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PIC OF ME WHILE NURSING, SAME BRA AS BEFORE PICS

HELLO ALL! So Its been almost 4 months into my program and so much has changed I just haven't had much time to update. My new program includes Zoft gum and Noogleberry! Unfortunately, I have been very bad and keeping up with doing everything on a daily basis. Noogleberry has been hard for me because I had probs with dome sizing and me filling domes within days of buying them and the same thing with the next sz up, After contacting Lucy @ NB she said that this sometimes happen with gals that have previously breastfed and has offered some much needed advice. So I am pausing for awhile to carry out Lucy's advice. As for supplements it is not that nothing else wasn't working I just kept forgetting to take them but gum that's something I do daily if not multiple times so Zoft is good for me! Either way even though my program hasn't been religiously followed I have grown or @ least for the past few weeks I have been measuring:

34under
36 fullest
35 over

When I now swell with NB session I measure a 38 fullest for about 8 hours before i start slowly deflating!

I will post pics also. I am hoping to get a lil more regular about my program and add maybe add a new massage cream.

I appreciate all input, advice, and question always!
Thanks! Smile

PICS:
1st: 4 months
2nd: 4 month (after NB session)
3rd: 4 months(after NB session)

congratz on your growth Tongue

There is definitely noticeable growth, congrats! I'm chewing zoft as well, but I'm also taking supplements. Sometimes it seems as though the gum alone was doing more. I'll definitely keep following your progress. Good luck!

Boobiegirl ~ Thanks for the congrads! I promise i keep measuring waiting to see it return to the starting numbers...way to positive think, right?! I guess jus for so long my program didnt seem to be working and now i am so excited i gotta keep making sure its really there and I am not tripping. LOL! Well Best of Luck growing write back and let me know about ya progress I cld use some BGF: boobie growing friends! LOL Smile

Run.Rabbit ~ I also was took supplements for about a month with the gum and all my funny tingles were no where to be found. So when i tried jus the gum for a few wks and they returned so I was like k cool the gum is not super expensive and the less things i am putting in my system the better! I will def find ya program pg and follow ya progress too! Its getting closer to time for my hubby to be back so fingers crossed on keeping growth! I hope we can become BGF too! Thanks for responding! Best growing to you! Smile

That's exactly what happened to me! I took herbs for ~2 weeks and all the tingles were gone! I'm back to solely zoft now, and massage. I should start taking my EPO/Flax oil capsules again though, I think. I might try adding MSM or hops, but I really should probably just let the gum do its thing! Lol. I can only hope that my results are as good as yours have been! Happy growing and happy new year!

it's always great to see new growth. keep going mrsb soon you'll be a C/ small D!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon