Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

brava website success stories

brava website success stories
September 5 2008 at 1:24 PM StacyEllen (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else noticed that the success stories with pictures on the Brava website have been the same for years? Why don't they add to it? I think it would be nice to check in and see some new successful experiences now and then...I began Brava around 4 years ago and the same 10 or so stories are on there that were there then. I personally had success so I sent in my story (they reimburse you $500 if you do) my first set of photos I was wearing sunglasses (so as to be somewhat anonymous) and they called me to say they needed a different one, because the glasses made it look like I was ashamed of Brava.....(please!, try just embarrased about my desperation) so I sent in another one. I thought my story was pretty motivating to try Brava, but for whatever reason they never posted it. I just thought this was strange, especially with all the sites like this one, where people say negative things. You would think they would want all the help they can get!

Author Reply
Livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: brava website success stories September 5 2008, 6:29 PM

I noticed they have the same stories too that they had years ago. I doubt they are still paying the $500 because they told me about the $500 3 years ago and when I actually purchased the system 1 1/2 years ago, they never even mentioned it. Did you actually ever receive the $500 or only if they put you on the website?

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: brava website success stories September 5 2008, 7:32 PM

yes, I got the money even though they didn't put my story on the website. You only got the money if the story included before and after pictures, though.

HopsGirl
(Login HappyHopsGirl) Re: brava website success stories September 25 2008, 8:39 AM

Maybe they used your pictures in some other form of promotion? They don't just advertise on the web.

Photos on bravaresults.com
July 13 2009 at 12:56 AM Karen (Login RN09)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies! Just started my first week of Brava and was looking at the photos on the brava website to try and motivate myself Smile I'm wondering just how realistic those results are (especially the ones who haven't had any kids). I noticed that a lot of those ladies wore Brava for way under 20 weeks. I'm thinking those are the "best of the best" outcomes, I don't know. The results those people got in such short wear times almost seem too good to be true! What do you think??

My main question is if anyone knows when those "after" photos were taken- like 2 weeks after stopping Brava, 1 month after, etc. I looked on the website and maybe I missed it. Just want to assure myself that those are actually permanent gains and not just swelling Smile

To all you ladies who are/have used Brava for so many weeks, you are an inspiration and I don't know how you do it! I'm trying to just take this one day at a time because it's overwhelming to think of all the months and months that I'm going to be wearing this contraption Smile

Author Reply
Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Photos on bravaresults.com July 25 2009, 8:49 PM

I actually try to stay away from that website! Every time I look at it I get disappointed. I don't see much of an increase in any of them. I guess pictures don't do justice though. I think it's more of a "feel" thing, as in they "feel" heavier to the hand. This process is such a rollercoaster of ups and downs for me!

New Video on Brava Website
April 3 2008 at 12:43 PM Livinonaprayer (no login)

Take a look at the Brava website. I know it's on the United States page - I'm not sure about the other countries. There is a video from a news interview with a doctor in Florida about Brava. But as the interview states, you only grow about one drop a day (ml) and it takes a patient with patience. I think Brava swelling is great but I've found the true growth is a long gradual process and does not really follow their growth charts over the 10-week period. I think true growth is much slower than Brava indicates. I doubt many people would see much more than 1/2 cup for just 10 weeks. From the outset, you probably need much more than 10 weeks to see good results. Of course everyone is different and if you have more breast tissue to start with you probably have better results. But if we had much to start with, we probably wouldn't be looking into Brava anyway!

www.bravaresults.com
January 21 2007 at 3:45 AM Mindy Lou (Login MindyLou)

I found this interesting website after a bit of web surfing. It shows a variety of before and after pictures of women who used Brava. It appears to be sponsored by Brava, but I don't believe they reference it on their main web-site.

All of the pics show progress, but somehow I thought the results would be bigger. Guess I need to be more realistic. Still, I would be happy with some growth, so I will continue and try to use Brava as long as possible.

I wonder if Brava doesn't link to this directly because women might not buy their product if they don't think they are going to get a lot of growth. However, on the other hand....it may do Brava some good to help more realistically manage expectations. Using brava is not the same as getting implants.

What do others think? Have you seen this?

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER here's another one... January 21 2007, 6:07 AM

its not directly brava, but rather a plastic surgery clinic that offers brava and these are 4 of the results they have gotten. http://www.dfwibodysculpture.com/bravaphotos1.htm i had posted that website before. if you leave all blanks clear, u get all the women's results, like 30 of them, i think. some of them are better than others. i just notice that the more weeks they have it on the better the result. thanks.

Brava photo
April 21 2009 at 3:48 PM roakie (Login roakie)

I was looking through some of the photos on the website.

This one sure looks like implants to me, especially looking at the upper edges of the breast. I would hope Brava wouldn't have false advertising but I can't help but wonder when I see this! What do you think?

I want to believe in Brava so I would love to believe this much growth can truly occur, but I am really curious given how much fullness she has in the upper breast.

http://www.mybrava.com/story-cheryl.asp

Author Reply
StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 21 2009, 6:35 PM

Roakie--

I know what you mean, but I DO believe it, that's what my boobs look like. I looked just like her in the before and now I have upper breast tissue, and when I have a padded underwire bra/bathing suit (like she no doubt does) that's what my boobs look like. From the side view, my boobs don't stick out much farther, my growth is all up top in the cleavage area. The only thing I probably wouldn't believe is if she said she got that in 10 weeks! i didn't look to see how long she used the system.

Edit Message Delete Message

roakie
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 21 2009, 8:24 PM

Wow, Stacy! That is awesome for you to look so va-va-voom!

What do you think about using NG domes to develop more tissue close to the sternum? I have such a wide expanse and visible ribs between my breasts that I would like to work on that. I guess that is another reason some women use both Brava and NG so that they can work on cleavage without the impedance of those darn silicone rims that are so bulky in the middle.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 21 2009, 9:29 PM

I think I may give it a shot....I am going to Bermuda for a week, after that I may order it. It would be nice to have some of that swelling even when you aren't using Brava. It sounds a bit painful to me (I have read some threads where people can't take the pressure and are looking for something to pad the domes) and I am not sure I could do it EVERY day, but if doing it a few times a week helps, I may try! If I could actually get growth from it, I may give up brava!

I don't feel va-voom, but that's because I am used to the swelling from the domes, when I am a full D in the morning!!!!!!

tr1gger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Brava photo April 22 2009, 4:52 AM

Wow. A D cup seems unimaginable. I understand what you mean about the disapointment when the swelling goes down. Even going from a very full A (possibly B) back to a regular A is hard (even though I started AA)!

On the noogle idea, all many ladies do is pump a few times a week to keep their breasts wonderfully pumped up. Especially when they've gotten to your stage. They also keep growing! You would definitely get more growth in the cleavage area too. Many women attest to this, and some put their pictures up on the noogle site. I think I'll continue to do it every day or so, when I've done this brava cycle. And it's not as uncomfortable as you imagine. For me, who has to go hell for leather with everything, I could tend to pump very hard and it would sometimes be uncomfortable, but you are in complete control of it, so it's up to you how long and how hard you pump. Also, there are padding options available. Women on the site are just very experimental, and are always coming up with new ideas.

Let us know what you do!!

J.J.
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 22 2009, 5:44 AM

I thought the same thing Roakie! They look very nice, but almost too nice to be real. I think she wrote that she used Brava for almost a full year (?) That is a long time. But actually her photo and her story that were a part of what convinced me to try this...

Hope things are progressing for you also.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 22 2009, 1:55 PM

I went back and looked at her story and wow-she went a long time! That is determination! I found her pictures totally believable after I found out she used for almost a year.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava photo April 22 2009, 3:58 PM

I am at 25 weeks and just about an inch bigger after 12 hours. I am beginning to feel like this might not work very well on menopausal women. If I lose a half-inch to an inch after a week off Brava, I would be right back to where I started. Isn't the principle supposed to be that when you are to the size you want, you simply need to do the same amount of time to retain it? That would put me several years out!

Anet
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 23 2009, 3:44 PM

Roakie, do you have any children?

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava photo April 23 2009, 7:06 PM

Hi, Anet!
Yes, I have three adult children. All were breastfed for at least six months, my boobs got up to a large B, small C, and then went right back down! I am almost 54 years old and have always been very flat except for pregnancy and nursing, so this might be a long road for me.
Still trying, though.

Anet
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 24 2009, 3:45 AM

Is your swelling in the morning same every time? My swelling has gone down, I don't know why.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava photo April 24 2009, 7:43 AM

I had periods where my swelling was far less than usual. I think I ordered new domes after about 12 weeks because they would no longer stick no matter how much skin prep I used and I would lose too much air. I am starting to get this same problem now with these domes as well. They gap under the arms, even though I press them in with my thumbs when I am creating suction. After about 4 hours, they pop off under the arms as soon as I move and I have to suction them on again.

With that said, this is another reason I ordered the Noogleberry pump. It just seems to pull out more air than I could do manually, and I am able to get much better swelling on a consistent basis.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava photo April 24 2009, 11:07 AM

Rokie:

"I am at 25 weeks and just about an inch bigger after 12 hours. I am beginning to feel like this might not work very well on menopausal women. If I lose a half-inch to an inch after a week off Brava, I would be right back to where I started. Isn't the principle supposed to be that when you are to the size you want, you simply need to do the same amount of time to retain it? That would put me several years out!"

Elusia:

1 inch! Yahoo! That's wonderful news!! I know it's taken a very long time (25 weeks) instead of 5-10 weeks like you were probably hoping, but still, I think this is great! It wasn't many weeks ago that you said you only retained about 1/4 inch, so that's a great progress and gives me loads of hope ; )) If you'd stop now, then you probably wouldn't get to keep it, but you won't need to keep going for years in order to keep it, just a lousy 25 weeks...How much are you swelling now? I wonder how much this is due to the chicken feet soup and how much is actually brava, since I only do brava....

Also, it does not have to be that it has to take as long as 25 weeks: when I look at Cousin Rose's personal program pages I notice that she retained 5 cm after 9 weeks, and she kept going only 3 more weeks (correct me if I'm wrong, Cousin Rose!) but she still kept the 5 cm!! Now I know that she her body responds very differently than yours and mine, so I'm not saying that that will happen to us, but it's interesting to keep in mind, I think ; )

My body seems to be about as stubborn as yours, now at week 11 I still have the same "results" at the end of the day as I had week 4, that is between 1/4 to 1/2 inch and my patience is really tested! You are such an inspiration to me, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you and your persistance to think about.

This message has been edited by elusia on Apr 24, 2009 11:13 AM

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava photo April 24 2009, 4:17 PM

Hi, Elusia!

Thanks SO much for the encouragement. That is just what I need to keep going. Well, I am actually starting to see some actual breasts now! I have added a few things to my Brava routine, and for the first time, I am thinking I might have to order the wide/large domes!

This is what I have done in the past few weeks.

1. I ordered the noogleberry hand pump. This has given me far more swelling than manual suction or the smartbox. I think I was headed nowhere. For me, I need that additional boost of larger swelling. I never pump more than my breasts can stand. I don't pump till they are purple or till the domes roll in. I just try to get some great swelling over the course of the 12-14 hours.

2. I started the chicken feet soup. I buy frozen chicken feet at the local Asian store. They were pretty gross the first time I saw them, but now I see the value. I am not doing this just for my breasts. I am also doing it because my skin is quite flabby and I can really see my aging in my face, etc. I hope the collagen-rich broth will help me to have some nicer skin over time.
I rinse the 24-28 chicken feel in warm water, stick them in a pot covered with about an inch of water, and boil them for about 45 minutes. I then simmer them, skim off any frothy grey matter, and after about 2 hours when they have cooked down a bit, I take them out with tongs, put them on a cutting board, and use a sharp knife to cut them in half to open up some of the bones. Then I put them back in, add a bit more water, and simmer them for about another hour. I take the feet out and throw them away, place a collander over a bowl and pour the broth through that. When it is partially cool, I put it all in a plastic container and store it in the refrigerator. This makes seven servings.

3. I have started putting 1/4 - 1/2 a tsp of cayenne pepper into the heated chicken feet broth, and I sip this each morning. The cayenne does burn my lips and I am gradually getting used to it. I have read SO many good things about cayenne, including its benefits for circulation, the heart and the digestion, that I am willing to make this part of my life, now.

Those are the three changes I have made in the past two weeks. I am halfway through week 25! Domes are falling off about 3-4 times a session due to sweat and the lack of stickiness. This happened with my last set, also. It is a pain in the neck!

J.J.
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 25 2009, 4:52 PM

Congrats Roakie! Something that almost sort of looks like breasts is a great thing. I started with nothing also, and after gaining somewhere between an inch and an inch and a half (after full day with domes off) I started to feel like I had something that might qualify as breasts. Even little breasts are better than none. When you start with nothing then even a two inch gain is probably only going to get you an A cup (this is based on my results thus far. An inch and a half is nowhere near growing out of a padded 36A). But realistically, going from nothing to a full A cup is probably just a lot harder than going from a full A to a full B.

I think Elusia is right, it may not be the case that you have to go a full year just to keep what you have now. There is definitely a great deal of person specific variation that goes on. Some people don't get much results with just 10 weeks of Brava only, and may need more herbs/diet changes/additional pumping methods. But actually, I think I read somewhere that the swelling loss after you stop is about 20% of the total gained, so you wouldn't necessarily lose a full inch. It kind of depends upon how the gain is distribued around the area you are measuring, I would guess.

Anet
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 26 2009, 10:22 PM

Roakie, I think the reason your domes are coming off and you have a lot of sweat, is because you are using a manual pump instead of the sportbox. My domes are very tight and every time air comes in, the sportbox takes the air out. Do you still have your sportbox? Maybe you should try it one night to see if the sweating is still the same.

Rox3
(no login) Re: Brava photo April 26 2009, 10:31 PM

I'm having the same experience as Anet. I use the sportbox and it's very tight, rarely goes off in the middle of the night, and in the morning I usually have to pry the domes off. They have never fallen off...but I'm not a sweater either. I rarely sweat even when exercising. I'm using the Fruit of the Earth aloe vera gel ever since the no-sting pads ran out and it's only $4 but works well to create the seal.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava photo April 27 2009, 2:05 AM

I had this problem with the domes even with the smartbox once the stickiness started to wear off. Basically, the sweat wouldn't be such a big problem but I am having a harder and harder time getting the domes to stay stuck underneath my arms. As the domes wear out, they tend to lose so much stickiness and the silicone rims seem to mash up so much with manual suction that they pop off under the arms the minute I move. The only time they stay stuck is for the first few hours. Then it becomes a never-ending battle!

Actually, I have a brand new set of wide/medium domes that I have never used but I am thinking of selling them since I believe I might soon need the larger size. My nipples are getting closer to the end and if I plan to go another 25 weeks, I might just need a bigger size. Otherwise, I could use the new ones and not have this problem.

hi
November 16 2006 at 11:48 PM diana (Login Diana1978)

have you seen this site? http://www.bravaresults.com He you leave all the fields for ages and children blank. you get like thirty results back of before and after their brava Use . its really encouraging.

Author Reply
Miranda
(no login) Re: hi November 17 2006, 1:54 AM

Hi Diana,

Thanks for posting that link. Smile Makes our efforts truly encouraging!

Miranda

Anonymous
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: hi November 17 2006, 3:49 AM

u are most welcome. keep up the program, ladies!

Gillian
(no login) Re: hi November 17 2006, 8:10 AM

I didn't find it encouraging myself. Most of the gains in those pictures are quite modest increases. Considering the cost and also the trouble and inconvenience of wearing the thing I would have hoped for more significant results. To me it sounds like a big commitment for what will be a fairly modest improvement.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER well here's what i think.. November 17 2006, 1:41 PM

i ran the numbers a couple different ways. the avg growth for this group of 30 women. with kids and without kids and overall avg all come out to an avg gain of 111 cc. then i got the avg for those who did it for 10-12 wks-100cc 13-15wks-122cc 16-18wks-132cc they were only 2 ladies who did it for 20 wks. so i think this # should be higher at 118cc's of growth in each breast. but ur own tissue as opposed to saline and a cup size bigger. i wish i could afford a brava. i'd wear it longer.

Bella
(no login) Re: hi November 18 2006, 11:39 AM

That's a really encouraging website for me! I know that a lot of the women pictured don't seem to have had radical changes, but I think that if you want a change that really is going to be noticeable to others that surgery is more likely to give you the kind of results that you want. I have always been very flat-chested (32AA), so even the slightest change for the better would actually be great! So I actually looked at these pictures and thought, 'great, it can be done', so thanks for putting the weblink up!

Janet
(no login) Re: hi November 21 2006, 8:01 PM

Diana's arithmetic doesn't seem valid to me. These 30 women would be drawn from a much larger group - how large we don't know - and without knowing how large how can we calculate the average gain. I suspect the group was pretty large, which regrettably makes the average gain very small indeed. I also wonder whether the gains were sustained over time, but that is an entirely separate question and one to which there is no clue given.

What do you think of the before/after photos on www.bravaresults.com?
June 12 2007 at 10:08 PM Lynn (no login)

I read in a previous post about the website bravaresults.com. It shows before and after pics of women that apparently were is the study several years ago. It shows their weight, how long they wore, there gains in cc's, number of children, age, etc. Did you find it useful? I wonder why it's not referred to on the Brava website? Some women didn't look that much different even though it said they gained volume. Do you think it does more to fill out sagging breasts in volume than it actually makes firm breasts larger? I'm not sure. Let me know what you think.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What do you think of the before/after photos on www.bravaresults.com? June 13 2007, 1:14 PM

If you go to the link www.bravaresults.com you can put in characteristics to narrow the number of pics you see, I'm 25, no kids, white, 5'1, 120lbs so I narrowed it to 20-35, no kids, caucasian to see similar people. Don't think it necesarily works that people of the same body type react the same but at least narrowing it down to younger women who haven't had kids should show you results on people who started off small but firm compared to people who needed to fill the sag. Also what you will notice is that the same increase measured in cc can look quite different on a different frame.

Cyclops
(no login) Re: What do you think of the before/after photos on www.bravaresults.com? June 21 2007, 8:16 AM

I wasn't overwhelmed by the success I have to say. Most of the results are pretty modest to put it mildly.

Brava results photos
November 23 2008 at 3:29 PM roakie (Login roakie)

I have been looking through past posts on this forum and have seen reference to personal picture pages for Brava results, but when I search the program and photo pages, I find nothing. One post I just read referenced photo results by Tweety(shannon) and Nicole, but I can't find anything. The only actual photos I have seen are from Diana1978, but she is no longer posting on here so I can't ask her any follow-up questions.

Does anyone here using Brava know of any photo progressions from this forum? We seem to be the only group that can testify to success, yet there is nothing concrete to look at for inspiration!

Author Reply
StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava results photos November 24 2008, 12:09 PM

I did find a website (this summer sometime, before I began cycle 3) and i thought someone in this site recommended it, but I have no idea what it was. (bad memory!) It was pages and pages of before and after pictures of women who were in a brava study, and it showed the measurments they began at, etc. It was very motivating, so I wish I could remember it for you! All the women had significant growth...not like implants, of course, but they looked at least one size fuller and larger. Some, (who probably used the system for longer) grew more.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava results photos November 24 2008, 2:16 PM

I can't understand why the Brava website only has a link to the study "abstract" which cannot be accessed fully without a subscription to the journal. Also, their site only has two or three pictures of women who have used Brava. This does not seem to be the way to promote a promote or instill confidence. I have tried to find a link to the fully study but cannot seem to access it anywhere.

No other women on our own forum besides those I have mentioned have posted pictures, huh? I would trust them more. (Of course, I understand why women don't. I don't know that I would want to, either. But maybe in a tight tank top I will!)

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava results photos November 24 2008, 4:10 PM

I agree....the Brava website doesn't do much to invoke confidence....they have had the same 7 or 8 stories and pictures for years.....the same ones since the first time I began Brava (like 4 years ago) It seems like no one new has used Brava or had success. When I first bought Brava they offered to give you a check for $500 if you sent in a photo with your story (before and after pics) I thought my story and photo were pretty motivating but they did send the money and never used my story. What gives? I would think they would post whatever positive experiences they can. There are several blogs out there that are VERY negative about Brava.....almost no success and lots of disappointment and angry women who had no growth at all. If I had read those before deciding to use Brava I would NEVER have bought it and would have concluded it was a complete sham. I would have missed out on the best thing I ever did to change my body. (granted, the most uncomfortable thing I have ever done, but I am looking at the big picture!) Unfortunately, even though I know it is the best way to see progress, I didn't take photos of myself this time when I began. I was too afraid that the picture would get downloaded into the computer and then who knows what would happen (my daughter is constantly borrowing my digital camera and sending photos out) and it isn't like I am going to take a pic on my old camera and bring it into the photo shop and have someone develop it....how humiliating and how exactly do you explain that you aren't a pervert????? So, I try to use bras that I wore a lot before Brava (that I knew how roomy they fit) and chart my progress that way. I try several different ones on at the end of each month....at first they fit better, then they fit well, then they are almost too small. It is so exciting and makes the aggrevation of brava worth it!!!

Livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Brava results photos November 24 2008, 6:52 PM

www.bravaresults.com

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava results photos November 25 2008, 3:03 PM

Thanks for that link. I had a look. I wish they said what the time frame was for the "after" pictures. Boy - on the majority of the photos, I saw very little difference. Maybe it is hard to tell from a photo. I hope I more visible results than that.

It is very encouraging to read the positive results from Stacy, Louise, and some others on this forum. I don't know if I would try Brava if I simply looked at the photos on that brava results link.

I wish we could have one long thread to support each other. I am so afraid I will lose all of this when I stop. Of course, I realize I am taking a BIG chance on losing it all during this 6-week trial, and then leaving for 8 days. I am determined to get the 700 hours in before I go by doing this as intensively as possible. However, since I see most of the results disappear after 5 hours at this point, I doubt I will have such early success. But, I will try.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Brava results photos November 27 2008, 6:36 AM

i actually thought that some of the brava photos looked really good - i think we are lucky if we get those kinds of results...the brava system is not like implants at all its really for modest growth

STacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava results photos November 27 2008, 5:34 PM

I agree...I thought the results were great considering that this is a slow process and isn't dramatic like implants. We know when we start it will be a subtle change.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava results photos November 28 2008, 3:01 PM

I'm sorry if I sounded discouraging. I think the numerical volume results indicated are more encouraging than some of the photos, though others look quite different in size.

Of course, I am looking at pictures of women who already started out with some breasts! Since I am starting out with nothing, even a small bump would be of great, great encouragement. And it is really hard to look at photos of others as opposed to seeing results on yourself. Knowing your breasts so intimately from every angle (as we all seem to do) means that even a tablespoon of additional growth is appreciated.

Again, I apologize if I sounded negative. I am so thankful and encouraged by any and all help from the women on this forum. As I said, I find far more encouragement and "way to go" kudos from all of you than I do from the promotional items on the Brava site. I wish they would at least publish the full research from their clinical trials. And, I wish they would record when the second photo of results was taken. Was it the next day, or a year from stopping Brava?

That just bugs me. But I am a researcher by occupation so I guess it shows a lack of desire to promote useful information and it makes me question why Brava doesn't do everything they can to promote the potential good results that can be had from their product.

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava results photos November 28 2008, 3:59 PM

Well, as far as the when is concerned, they tate in their trial data: "Final recordings were obtained at least one month after cessation of treatment only after unchanged breast volume measurements two weeks apart confirmed stable enlargement."

Concerning the amount they grew, remember that most of them only did a single, average length cycle. So what you may achieve with additional time could vary greatly.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon