Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tiger Lily's booby project (part 2)

Hello to anyone who remembers me. Big Grin

I see some loss from my original program gain and therefore I think to resume my booby project. Results lasted well until recently but I think I see some loss now and maybe this time I need to massage again now. Cool

Hey Tiger Lily,

I am so sorry to hear you seem to have lost some of your growth! Maybe you have lost weight? But I am sure you will be able to get it back, since your first project went so well. Do you aim to get even bigger or just to get back what you lost?

Good luck!!

I don't feel need to be bigger and don't know if I can anyway. If I get back what I lost I will be happy! Cool

Tiger Lily,

Your massage method has been a constant topic on the forum here. So glad to have you finally popping back into the forum Big Grin

YAAAYY!!!! you're back Smile so great to have you back, missed you bunches...although I'm sorry to hear you lost some growth i hope you see more! you are so inspirational, please keep us updated!

will you be returning to your old program? will you be changing anything?

GOOD LUCK!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon