Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lnbp's program :)

Day 15:

I'm glad you both liked that site. I really think that everyone should know about it, because we all get so caught up in our insecurities and flaws, thinking that we're the only ones that have these issues, when really A LOT of women (and men) have these issues. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with improving yourself, but being comfortable in your own skin is definitely a step that we should all take. I always thought that I was a freak too when it came to my boobs; now I know that's not the case at all.

I had TONS of sensation today when I woke up! It was like...damn! lol. They just feel really tight right now. I think that would be because of the cream, but who knows.

Day 16:

So I've been having some sensation, but not as much as I have before..I do however think that there is more breast in the center of my chest, where cleavage should be haha. I'm going to concentrate particularly on that area during massages for now.

Days 17, 18, and 19:

So basically I had to put a hold on my program for these days because I was busy packing and moving and getting my life situated lol. It's weird though because I have felt some sensation, though not as much.

Today I went out and bought a Victoria's Secret 32A bra, and I thought that I would show you! It's actually very tight, but that's ok. I like the way it fits me and the best part is that I got it on sale! I bought a pair of hip huggers and a bra for a total of 14.50 at VICTORIA'S SECRET. That just never happens Smile What's better is that it actually gives me cleavage. Small, shadow-enhanced cleavage, but it counts right? Tongue

I love the bra! I wanted to get it because it doesn't feel like you're wearing a bra at all haha. You have good cleavage in it, very cute!

i have been gone for a while. but i must, lookin good. wanted to let you know, i went to the gym the other day, and suddenly i wasn't all rushing to cover my chest like usual :] nice picture!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon