Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

do you have stretch marks?

do you have stretch marks?
November 28 2007 at 6:10 PM mary (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi girls. Do you have stretch marks after to grow with the brava and the airlock?

Author Reply
Lisa L.
(no login) Re: do you have stretch marks? December 4 2007, 8:45 AM

I started to get some stretch marks from Brava which was terribly off putting so I stopped using it immediately. It also seemed to be causing my nipples to be misshapen, which I'd been trying to overlook.

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: do you have stretch marks? December 4 2007, 12:20 PM

I have not had any stretchmarks. I used Brava for 11 weeks from April - June and just started another cycle last week (much easier to deal with when it's cold outside and I'm in the house more). I have not used airlock with Brava. I have only used the sportbox which from the posts I've read, gives you less swelling than airlock. I don't mind less swelling because if I attain anything close to the swelling I get with just the sportbox (which is about a full C), I'd be happy with that.

Brava Fears
August 30 2009 at 2:46 PM kl (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI All,

I am considering using a Brava for just the goal of making my breasts slightly fuller and lifted. I used to be a B (and occasionally a C, such as when I was on the pill) even while being height-weight appropriate, but now I am more like an A and quite thin (BMI 19). The slimmness is natural, and I actually like smallish breasts, but I need the lift and fullness/shape I had before. My fear is ruining my aerola or nipple or getting scars or new stretch marks. I have fair skin and already large enough aerolas that would look better if smaller since my breasts are small. Also, my tissue is not all that dense, so I don't want to lose what firmness I have. Basically, I don't want to risk ruining what I do have even if it isn't ideal. I have never had children, so they aren't all stretched. I also will not commit to more than 12 weeks. I am the anxious type and won't be able to deal with messing them up.

Thanks,
kl

Author Reply
JJ
(no login) Re: Brava Fears August 30 2009, 8:48 PM

Well, it is up to you in the end. But if you are only willing/able to go 12 weeks, and tend to feel anxious about making your boobs worse, these factors could lower your chance of success/finishing the program. Brava is great for women who feel they don't have much to lose (you just don't worry about ruining your boobs when you have no boobs to start with), and are willing to commit to a long time.

But it can be emotionally stressful. And the boobs do swell up pretty big; sometimes causing nipple pain/and or the sense that the nipples are growing faster than the boobs.

If you look at the results on www.bravaresults.com it doesn't seem that any of the women in the photos experienced weird or out of proportion growth of the nipples, or significant stretch marks. I think that some women just have larger nipples relative the total boob size, and there is some degree of normal variation there. If your nipples are big relative your boobs, then that proportion certainly isn't going to go down. If you don't already have stretch marks, then probably Brava won't give you any. The question really is how anxious all the constant swelling/deflating is going to make you, and what sort of results you expect after 12 weeks.

I am currently on week 28, I think. I started back in March. I don't have any stretch marks on my boobs. I have grown from zero boobs to a full 36A, and my nipples are still pretty much the same proportionate to my total boob size. They have gotten bigger, but my boobs have gotten bigger too. I had one child and breastfed for nearly a year before starting brava. Breastfeeding didn't make my nipples bigger, or give me stretch marks either. But everyone is different.

I think if I were you I might wait and keep considering other options. Have you looked at the pages related to herbs/massage/hypnotherapy on this forum? You might be better off considering brava after trying some less stressful (anxiety inducing) alternatives. If they work, great, you don't need brava. If not, then at least you have that information/experience when making the decision about brava.

Edit Message Delete Message

Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: Brava Fears August 31 2009, 4:31 AM

I did Brava for about 12 weeks, but I missed about 5 or 6 nights in there, so actually I think it equated to about 8 weeks total. I went from almost completely flat to something. I'm not a full A...not even really close. But I will say that my boobs have a MUCH more pretty shape now...better than I 've ever had, and they are definately bigger. I have been off it for a few weeks now, and haven't lost that.
I think Brava is great, and it does work. I don't recommend it to someone who gets anxiety though. I really had a hard time mentally throughout the ordeal. I went through a lot of depression and anger. It is extremely uncomfortable, you won't get good sleep, and your life is really put on hold while you're doing it. It will be pretty much all you can think about. My domes wore out, which is why I quit when I did. I didn't wnat to buy another set, so I had to just stop.
Now, I'm getting breast implants on Friday. Why you ask? I got addicted to that swelling you would see in the mornings from Brava. I loved those firm big bouncy boobs, and I would get depressed as they would deflate within hours. It was a rollercoaster of emotions.
The nipples? I have a lot more raised bumps on my nipples. They are called Montgomery glands. They haven't gone away..I really hope they do! I always had some, but now I have a LOT, and they are very big. I did wear a blister bandaid on my nipples for the final 5 weeks, but that didn't seem to help the matter.
Whatever you decide, good luck! I can't wait to get the surgery and move on with my life!! lol...

kl
(no login) Re: Brava Fears September 1 2009, 1:32 AM

Thanks to both of you for your advice; I really appreciate it.

I have tried herbs and they do work, but they also cause me to have bloat, acne, and weight gain PLUS they are only temporary. I am really not looking for a large bust--I just want a prettier shape (slightly fuller/rounder). I am slim and willowy and I ride horses, so I absolutely don't want big bobbing things. I also have seen pics where those with small busts who originally looked like Greek nymphete sculptures end up looking like the Playboy ideal, which I personally think looks grotesque. Therefore, I don't think I will get too addicted to the swelling (having experienced it with herbs, the pill, and etc)...

BTW: I have been told over the years that I look like a Barbie, and I can tell you that it has not helped any man to love me. My less "conventionally attractive" friends are all married to loving husbands and I am the one among us who has come up empty. I just hought I'd mention that to those of you who might think being the busty "ideal" will make a man love you more. Anyway, enough of the lecture. I think that beauty is a nice thing to have, and I obviously don't mind striving; I'm just explaining that I'm not looking to fulfill an ideal male fantasy, just wishing for a little lift for my own satisfaction.

I'm wondering if the bumps on your nipples would never have appeared if you had worn the blister protection all along?

Thanks Again,
KL

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Brava Fears September 2 2009, 9:01 PM

Hi there, I stopped brava a couple of weeks ago and now they've settled right down, I can say that brava definitely increased firmness and shape and size of my breasts. I was totally paranoid about my nips, as I didn;t want bigger ones either. I didn't find it TOO annoying to do, but I'd read enough to know it wasn't a walk in the park. I WON'T be getting implants (absolutely loathe the look) and really appreciate what a bit more fullness can do to make me feel sexier, without being overt. If I want a little cleavage in the evening, it's there, but I also look much nicer in t-shirts and singlets (sans bra which is great as I didn't want to have to start wearing constantly).

I'll send some b/a's if you like so you can see the difference. I grew from a 34" around nips to 36". I'm happy I did it, and will probably do it again in the winter for even more oomph, although I don't feel I need to. BTW, I went for over 20 weeks. My breasts looked under-developed before, and now they look mature and lovely (I think anyway!!). Husband likes, and is happy I've stopped now sot that the cuddling can commence.

J.J.
(no login) Re: Brava Fears September 3 2009, 2:51 AM

Congrats Trigger!

Glad you had a good experience and made progress that you are happy with! I plan to keep going until end of September or maybe early October. Then I will take a break until after the holidays.

Let us know if you are willing to email the pics or have them posted.

Stretching skin?
March 18 2008 at 9:24 PM Lu-Lu (no login)

Hi Guys!

I'd really like to give Nb or BB a go - I was just wondering has anyone been worried about stretching their breasts too much leaving them saggy. Do you think using suction would mean you will have to use it forever in case they shrink down but still leaving the skin stretched?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Stretching skin? March 19 2008, 11:29 AM

I've used Brava, BB and tried NB a couple of times. I've seen my breasts swollen to scary G-cup proportions and I have no sagging / stretchmarks when they go back down. I have gained about 1.5-2 inches (1.5 cups) so far while losing 1-1.5 inches from my waist and underbust (about 15 lbs). I'm 26 and never been pregnant. Literally a couple of people have not been happy with their shape after in terms of stretching - most people report no difference or a rounder fuller shape but definitely not saggy. I think all the people that have used suction on boobs that were saggy from breastfeeding have found it made them fill up again and become less saggy. The most common complaint with suction is that it's uncomfortable, time consuming (esp Brava), Brava's expensive and that some people have had no permanent results - most people who've used for long periods have been pleased though. BB is very strong and should give a permanent result used 45-60mins 1-2x daily for a few months, NB you can take at your own pace but it is meant to help you get swelling then you continue to pump long term to top up maybe as little as 30-60mins 1-2x weekly. NB is cheaper too but personally I couldn't make the cups stay on. They are bringing out padded rings very very soon to help with this so if you can wait a few days we should be able to advise you.

White Brava-marks gone
July 30 2009 at 10:57 PM CousinRose (Login CousinRose)

Just wanted to let you girls know that the white marks some of us got from using the domes are not permanent. Mine have gone away 100% about 2 weeks ago.
Tanning made my marks more visible since they didn't tan the first 2 months or so.

Author Reply
trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: White Brava-marks gone August 9 2009, 1:58 AM

thanks for sharing cousinrose! It's great to know this. I've got the opposite problem of slightly darkened pigmentation where the dome sits. But I've got products that I know will be effective on this.

BTW, I get such huge differences in swelling during my cycle. Premenstrually I can barely fit my swollen breasts in the domes, and after, they shrink back down to normal levels. This last week after having a night where I didn't attach the domes properly (was being lazy!!.) I woke up with them sitting lightly on my chest and no swelling and I saw later that night what a more realistic idea of what my growth is. They were 36 (and I think a half) inches. Which looked apallingly small after all the swelling I've had, but is still bigger than the 34 I started with.

And, yes, I took piccies for comparison. They're bigger all right. It's a pain one gets attached to that damn swelling though!

molehills
(no login) Re: White Brava-marks gone August 9 2009, 2:33 AM

I had extra pigmentation just inside where the rims sit, ie, breasts darkened a bit there...but this went away completely within two months after stopping Brava.

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: White Brava-marks gone August 9 2009, 6:43 PM

great to know molehills! did your breasts keep their growth? I can't remember if you reported it already... Are you doing a second cycle?

molehills
(no login) Re: White Brava-marks gone August 10 2009, 4:09 AM

Hi, yes, I did keep the growth I had, about 1/2 to 3/4"...at least I think so as I also put on a little weight (about 5 lbs). I am definitely fuller/firmer than when I first started especially on sides and top. I only did it for 10 weeks that time and am just now starting again two months later. I forgot how itchy these things can get Smile And I've got a blister which I never had before. But I think it does work. This time I plan to do 14 weeks. And I'm hoping to lose the weight and keep the growth plus a bit more. I'd be very happy and ready to stop with another inch.

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: White Brava-marks gone August 10 2009, 2:30 PM

fantastic molehills! yes, they're bl88dy itchy things!!! I felt the urge to stop this week at week16, and it was my husband (lo and behold - if you remember my earlier posts about him hating it) that said I should keep going for the 20 weeks. Ha! I think it's because he see's it's working, and in a nice natural way. Same as you really, fuller top and sides, more firm and juicy feeling (hehe).

I think you'll have luck losing weight and growing the breasts, as I feel noticeably thinner, probably lost at least 3-4 pounds. Well, I guess if you're in for round two, it's because you feel it did *something*. The longer periods (although far more difficult) keep the growth happening, as I think the first 4-5 weeks aren't growing yet, just swelling and 'thinking about it', and after that you get the 'drop per day'. That's why I've bitten the bullet and am going for at least 20 weeks...well, that and the fact the domes are holding up! You should see my last pair - the silicone just turned to mush!
All the best for hanging in there for a good long time!

molehills
(no login) Re: White Brava-marks gone August 10 2009, 6:31 PM

thanks trigger! You hang in there in too...only 4 weeks to go...you are almost there!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: White Brava-marks gone August 23 2009, 6:36 PM

Keep it up girls, I wore religiously for 30 weeks and gained about 1.5 cups while losing 15 lbs. This was over 18 months ago so I know it's permanent. Also I've put about 5 lbs back on and feel it's gone more to my boobs than previously - theoretically I think there should be more fat cells (as well as breast cells) in there now so if you put on any weight more will go on top.

For the itching I'd recommend a zinc-based cream or sudocreme - get something for nappy rash. It makes a mess of the domes but you can scrub it off with a nail brush which will reduce the sticky and make them more comfortable. Don't worry about the sticky - if you airlock tight you don't need it.

Best of luck x

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: White Brava-marks gone August 23 2009, 6:37 PM

P.S. my dome footprint marks have gone too but for some reason my whole breast area (or maybe chest area, kinda from the neck to the abs) seems quite resistant to fake tan!

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) Hi Louise! August 24 2009, 2:10 AM

Hi Louise!

I have been doing Brava since Jan '09 and just wanted you to know what an inspiration you have been to me. It's weird, but I feel like I know you! I'm sure other gals feel that way too. I got so much help from reading your posts when I first started out. I think you were the one who told how to make your own airlock--plus all your advice on skin care, etc. I read this forum for a long time before I posted anything. Congratulations on your success! I am excited for the day I "graduate", but for now I'm still suctioning away & trying to be patient!
Kiagirl

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: White Brava-marks gone September 2 2009, 9:03 PM

I second kiagirls remarks. I started due to the helpful posts that Louise made, and have happily just finished my first 20wk session 2 inches bigger.

stretch marks?
June 13 2007 at 4:44 PM zoe (Login zoandchris)

ive been thinking about getting the brava bra. Is it really worth it? please help me also do you get stretch marks or any sort of marks on the breast because of the swelling and reducing all the time?

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Brava bra June 13 2007, 5:50 PM

As i have written in many posts A good zip front racerback sport bra is much more comfortable than the brava one. that thing hits me wrong under the arms and itches to no end. i end up with underarm rashes.

I got one from JC penny and it works great get it in a larger cup than normal considering what it has to hold.

As for the stretch marks. None on my breasts yet and that is with 25 weeks as of midnight tonight and currently at 2565 hours of wear with this. will have to remove it here soon and go out to take care of some things. But it will be back on before to late tonight.

Tiny skin growths
May 9 2009 at 4:24 AM roakie (Login roakie)

I have noticed that since I started using Brava, I have developed some little silvery skin growths on my breasts (especially the left one) that are multiplying each day, it seems. I started with one, now there are about ten. They are about the size of a big grain of sand, but I can't help but wonder why they are suddenly multiplying. It is like the swelling from Brava is encouraging them to spread.
Has anyone else noticed anything strange like this?

Also, I am not totally happy with how Brava is making my breasts look after the swelling goes down. I think the skin is getting saggy and stretched without really filling in. The nipples look worse and saggy and the aerolas are all wrinkled. Uggh. I don't know about the success of this for me.

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Tiny skin growths May 9 2009, 2:16 PM

Stacy,
You have done Brava the longest. Did you notice any negative skin changes on your breasts from Brava? I am starting to think this "aging" thing is really the pits!! Grey hair, wrinkles, and now.....little bumps! No wonder our eyes start going bad as we age. It is to save us from seeing all the little changes.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Tiny skin growths May 11 2009, 8:20 AM

I haven't noticed any changes to the skin in my breasts from doing brava. I have a few stretchmarks, but I got those from pregnancy and breastfeeding. My nipples seem a bit different, not as plump, more wrinkly in texture (the areola) but again, that could be as much from nursing 3 kids...all for over a year.

The biggest difference is that before I was flat, now I have a handful! (provided the hands aren't too large Smile

NEW BRAVA USER
July 24 2008 at 8:08 PM ruby (Login dragonfly1983)

Hi there, im new to brava.. i have attached it all, it made like a buzzing sound when i turned it on, then a little bit after it all went quiet.. is this normal or am i supposed to be hearing some noise,????? im really stuck so any advice would be very apreciated from anyone.

I also wondered if this can cause stretch marks at all?

Author Reply

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: NEW BRAVA USER July 27 2008, 8:05 AM

I haven't used Brava myself but I understand that it's supposed to be silent when it runs. This allows you to wear it around others, in theory anyway, as you won't have the embarrassing situation of other people hearing any buzzing. I'm not writing this from experience, it's just what I've heard about Brava. I'm not sure how practical it would be to wear it outside your home anyway, but at least it shouldn't be noisy.

Portugese_girl
(no login) Re: NEW BRAVA USER July 29 2008, 2:23 PM

Be really careful - i wore the system for ten weeks last year and apart from getting no growth I got horrible stretch marks on the inside of my breasts. They are silvery streaky lines, which because of the swelling I only realised about when I gave up using the system.
Really disgusted that Brava don't warn people about side effects such as this. They specfically told me you can't get stretch marks. I'm sure not everyone dces but I did and a year and a half on i am still really upset about them. Small and firm is a lot better than small and stretch marked!

Michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Brava August 22 2008, 10:36 PM

The buzzing sound starting & stopping is just the pump doing it's work. Not really noisy but slightly annoying. I used my Brava for months & unfortunately got no groth at all. I loved the swelling i had after taking the pump off though-for the first time in my life i knew what it was to have big (well big for me) bouncing boobies.
I would say you would only be really comfortable wearing the system around close friends or family as it is so big & bulky & stands out a mile. I kept my blinds closed & couldn't answer the door to any one for months whilst wearing it, almost became a complete recluse as i was determined to wear it as much as possible. Like i said i had no lasting growth & am now left with the most unsightly vien prodruding from my chest but i know a lot of people have had great results from it so wish any one using it the very best of luck Smile

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: NEW BRAVA USER August 25 2008, 10:18 AM

The noise you describe is the pump working, then when enough air is pumped it switches off, as you swell the air pressure gets less as there is less empty space (you will notice it begins to feel more comfortable) then the pump needs to start again - make an airlock! It is about $5 worth of stuff, will last months and is silent and much stronger than the box.

to those who have had success with Brava...
September 4 2006 at 9:48 PM Anonymous (no login)

...did you notice the skin on your breasts feeling looser when they were swollen? i'm just wondering if this is a good sign! I can pinch quite a lot of skin, a good cm and never could before. Or should i be worried?!

Author Reply

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: to those who have had success with Brava... September 4 2006, 10:30 PM

i can`t remember that, but i never pinched them.. don`t think it is something to worry about

Anonymous
(no login) Re: to those who have had success with Brava... September 7 2006, 8:18 PM

Does the lack of response to this thread mean that not many women actually succeed with brava?

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: to those who have had success with Brava... September 7 2006, 10:27 PM

i only think its me and one other girl who had sucsess but i also belive we are the only one that have finished the program. We both have used it for 20weeks and i belive that 10weeks is not enough to gain one cup size

leinna
(no login) Re: to those who have had success with Brava... September 8 2006, 6:06 AM

Hi there,
I am in week 13 now, and will continue up to 20 weeks. So far I am very happy with my results but I want more. When my breasts are swollen I they are quite hard, like they are from an 16 year old girl. Later in the day they become more "loose".
Is that what you mean ?
leinna

Anonymous
(no login) Re: to those who have had success with Brava... September 8 2006, 9:28 PM

Thanks for your responses. I meant the top few layers of skin seems more pinchable, before i couldn't really pinch anything. I also used to find my breasts were really solid when i first took the domes off, now they are still the same size, but seem less solid.

I've been using wonderup for 2 weeks as well and I don't know whether it's coincidence, or really really helping, but the size i'm left with after having the domes off for 14 hours, is remarkably bigger than before wonderup.

Crystal Tips
(no login) Re: to those who have had success with Brava... September 8 2006, 11:53 PM

It's hard to say whether wonderup is doing the trick for you or whether it's a conincidence.

Louise- Other Changes from Wearing Brava?
February 6 2008 at 2:59 PM
Tori (Login Tori365)

Hi Louise, I was wondering if you had any other changes from wearing brava. Do you have stretchmarks? Are the shape of the breasts the same only bigger, or has the shape altered slightly? Do they look perkier?! Thats probably a strange question, but I know some people use brava to lift there breasts, yet some people say their breasts appear saggier from using it. Also what effect has it had on the appearance and sensitivity of nipples/areolas? Is the skin tone the same where the silcone rims sat or does it stay a bit darker. I've noticed that although the marks fade from where the silicone rests on my skin, it looks slightly darker in tone underneath my breasts even after 10 hours of removing the domes- I'm hoping this will go back to normal when I've completely finished.
Hope you don't mind all my nosey questions! Tori x

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Louise- Other Changes from Wearing Brava? February 6 2008, 7:25 PM

Hi Tori,

No stretch marks or sagging but this probably depends on age, I just turned 26 and have always had small boobs and not done too much jumping about so they weren't saggy before.

The shape is pretty much the same but bigger all over so they are rounder and I have a proper crease under which I didn't even have when I was fat - similar to how MomXseven's pic page shows when she lost weight like the underbust is chiselled out leaving rounder boobs.

My nipples have always been small, with puffy aureoles which I don't like and not really sensitive at all. I'd say they seem slightly bigger overall but proportionally, and more sensitive.

Nipple and boob colour is now normal but if I try on a lot of underwired bras the underneath bit where the wiring rubs gets a bit red like it's still sensitive.

Because the silicoe got a bit knackered I couldn't use hard suction the last couple of weeks which is my only regret. Really really no negative comments at all.

Louise
(no login) Re: Louise- Other Changes from Wearing Brava? February 6 2008, 7:28 PM

p.s.

You should know if you're going to get stretch marks by whether you have them when swollen, my boobs swelled absolutely huge, at least 4 cups and never got stretchmarks. If you have no stretchmarks when swollen you won't get any later. I was very careful to work out in the domes so the boobs were under forward tension and not bouncing up and down. Generally in life I would recommend to work out in a wonderbra that is 1-2 sizes too small to keep everything very firm - definitely better than a sportsbra.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Louise- Other Changes from Wearing Brava? February 7 2008, 10:06 AM

All sounds good! I wouldn't worry too much about not havin hard suction in the last couple of weeks. You wore it for so long anyway, and I do thing its the sustained wear which creates growth. I'm also liking the fact that I now have a defined crease underneath my breasts which I didn't have before! I think perhaps some people experience stretchmarks if they are going a bit overboard with airlock, and there skin can't keep up. The biggest I've got in swelling so far is 35.5 inchs. Its been gradual before brava starting from just over 33inchs without a bra, then swelling to 33.5, 34, 34.5, 35 and now creapt over that mark. At the end of the day I seem to be retaining about 34.5. It probably in the last 2 weeks that I've been retaining as much as that. That just reminds me of a dream I had last night, me having finished brava with the perfect breasts ever!! They looked about a DD, which means 36 inchs! lol I think this shows I possibly spend too much time dwelling on breasts!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Louise- Other Changes from Wearing Brava? February 7 2008, 10:10 AM

p.s the increased nipple sensitivity is a good side effect, particularly as you say they weren't that sensitive before.
thanks for answering my questions!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Louise- Other Changes from Wearing Brava? February 7 2008, 7:47 PM

I used to record how my swelling increased in my program page and I know Diana1978 did the same. The biggest I ever got to was 37 which looked horrible! And a big round vertically-oval-dome-shaped-boobs 37 it was too....like a bad boob job! On my small frame 37 is an F! That was after 5 days straight of almost constant wear! Other than that from all those hours all I got was an acne rash so I never overdid it like that again but definitely no stretchmarks. You sound like you're doing reat, I didn't retain much at the end of the day until about week 17, then I noticed a bit more about week 25. It's been a week now and I'm filling the Cs better than I ever filled the Bs so hopefully if I need to do it again I can get 2 cups with no weight loss and then I'll have to be satisfied. I did find that towards the end I'd get huge swelling much easier so got the 37 back in 14 hours and was DD-E after 12 hours, I guess that was because I had growth + swelling. I can't wait for your results because where you started is similar to where I am now - best of luck!

Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks???
November 27 2007 at 1:03 PM livinonaprayer (no login)

Just had a question for the users who have worn for a long time at once. I just started 2nd Brava Cycle and on days I and have more time, I considered using Brava longer but am concerned about getting too much swelling. The longest I ever wore was 17 hours and I never touched end of domes (I used only sportbox). I made an airlock type setup with the fish tubing but have not tried it yet as I think I may only use it for a backup if the box fails. My question is, do you think too much swelling that cannot be filled with true growth will equal stretch marks? I would like to just maintain swelling longer by wearing longer instead of swelling so huge that my skin can't bounce back. What do you think?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks??? November 27 2007, 6:41 PM

Probably dependent on age and body chemistry as some people have just done a 'normal' session say 12 hours, 14 weeks and got stretch marks. I've been up to an F cup and no stretch marks, I've been eating well (veggie, high protein, don't drink/smoke) and drinking a lot of water. I'm 25 never been pregnant - don't know if this makes any difference. I do have some white stretch marks on my thighs from being fat and have seen some similar marks on the underneath of the breasts but gone now. I think if you actually kept the swelling for weeks rather than hours you might get stretch marks but they're not common. I always moisturise after.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks??? November 27 2007, 10:18 PM

p.s. good to have you back!

Livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks??? November 28 2007, 12:43 PM

Thanks Louise! Today is Day 3 - it's a little strange starting over again and getting used to the routine - especially my kids saying "you're wearing that dumb thing again???". They don't know exactly what it's for. I told them last time it was for my posture and "to help replace tissue loss with pregnancy" and they looked at me like I was an idiot. My younger son said I look like a fat lady with "5 boob jobs". Good thing they only have seen me walk around with big baggy men's shirts. They're already starting to ignore it again. I sort of miss the freedom of sleeping on my stomach but I figure there are many people with medical conditions or recovering from injuries that would give anything to only have to worry about sleeping on their back and not rolling over - so I don't have it so bad! Like people have said before, you spend that much money so you'd like to stick it out the whole time and since I already did 11 weeks several months back, this will be a distant memory before too long! It really is so much easier the second time. The system goes on quickly and you get used to sleeping on your back again in only a couple days. Louise - and Seri, you've both put in a lot of consecutive weeks and hours so I can't wait to find out what your results are. Good luck!!

StacyEllen
(Login StacyEllen) Re: Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks??? September 10 2008, 4:49 PM

my kids and hubby just shake their heads when they see me...i think they kind of think it's pathetic to go to such measures for boobs. But the last time I did it and went from an a to a small c I didn't hear my husband complaining.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks??? September 11 2008, 3:36 AM

livinonaprayer - you said you used brava for 11 weeks - how many hours did you average a night and did you get any growth?
THANKS!
I'm gonna complete a 15 week program and im just wanting to hear people's experiences so i can set realistic goals. thanks!

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Does Brava with Mega Swelling = Stretch Marks??? September 11 2008, 2:18 PM

My first cycle was 11 weeks and I averaged about 13 hours per day. My first cycle was end of March through mid June. I hated doing it then during nice weather because I go outside a lot. Brava sales people say "summer is perfect so you can show off your beautiful breasts". I think that is a bunch of crap. I had footprints from the domes for most of the day and I didn't want to put on a C bra in the morning and have it gaping by the end of the day. I kept myself covered up. Besides, I don't want people I know to see me with different size boobs all the time. My second cycle was 20 weeks but only 14 of those weeks were consistent. During those last 6 weeks, I had to take a week off, wear a few days and then stop again. I wore it randomly from weeks 15 - 20 because I had rib swelling where the domes rest and was in a lot of pain on my back when they pressed on me(painful movable lump under left breast and hard bony lump in cleavage area on side of sternum around right breast. Fortunately, both went away after I stopped Brava. I was concerned the hard one would be permanent but thankfuly it wasn't. I wore from just after Thanksgiving through mid April and for me that was the perfect time of year. If I do a third cycle, I would wear again during that time after Thanksgiving. I did have growth. I hoped for more, but am very happy with what I got. After stopping both cycles, what I saw after 24 hours of not wearing Brava was permanent. I gained about an inch my first cycle and 1/2 inch my second cycle. Strangely that equaled not even a full cup size. I started out wearing a loose B and now that same bra still fits but is definitely a full generous B. A C bra is still a bit loose around the top portion so I stick with my B bras. Most of my growth during the first cycle was filling out my deflated post pregnancy breast feeding boobs. My second cycle was some slight growth with more perkiness. It's nice to be 43 and have perky boobs. I would say that most people would not notice a difference, but I can tell with bras on and off that there is definitely more there. My chest muscle used to be visible at the top (I guess it's the pecs), but now that is hidden and my nipples looked sort of "sad" or droopy before and now because the area underneath is filled in, they look normal. Brava is a big commitment, but if you take one day at a time and stick with it as best as possible, most people will probably see some results. Take before and after pictures because you do forget what you looked like before, especially when you get used to the swelling, it's easy to think later that you are smaller or didn't grow at all. Also, I do think it is harder if you have small children to take care of. My kids are 12 and 16 and they can fend for themself. I would never consider wearing these outside the house and since you are bascially a prisoner to your home, I preferred colder weather wear. The nice thing is when you're done, you don't have to deal with all the aggravation of wearing Brava and you have something to "show for it" even if only you can tell. I never tried airlock, I only used sportbox but if it ever breaks, I may try the airlocking method. Good luck to all of you.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon