Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Doing 2 breast systems at once - yay or nay?

Doing 2 breast systems at once - yay or nay?
October 10 2009 at 9:53 AM Red (Login bluemoonlight)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to get BRAVA! Woopwoop! What I'm wondering is, as I've seen many posts where people are doing two different systems - is it a good idea to do, say, brava at night and noogleberry for a couple of hours in the day as well?

Has anyone done this and has it has it given you better results???

Or, is that just too much for the breasts to take - I don't want to break them!

Author Reply
emmiedee
(Login anothertry) might not be a good idea October 11 2009, 2:45 PM

i dont think that would be best... with brava, you need the time without the stress (the pulling) for the new cells to be able to form. the recovery time is pretty important too, at least 8 hours of it.

i am using two systems, but combined together. the machine for bosom beauty seemed like it wasn't good because it pulled TOO much, so i decided to use a noogleberry pump and airlock with the bosom beauty domes (the shape of the bosom beauty domes was less... scary... to me). that is something you might want to look into if the smartbox keeps going crazy and keeping you up at night or something, but as far as actually using another system during the day? i don't know about that...

good luck! if you try it, let us know how it works!

Red
(no login) Re: Doing 2 breast systems at once - yay or nay? October 11 2009, 4:30 PM

Hey emmiedee - That was my thinking, so I'll just go with the one for now - don't want to damage them any more! Thanks for your reply! I saw from one of your other posts that you went from a B to a C cup - was that using BRAVA?

combining Brava with something else?
November 5 2009 at 6:08 PM Beautiful Journey (Login beautifuljourney)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I've got an old Brava system that I may use again. The thing is I only want to wear it during the night, but I don't get much sleep and I will only get 6-7 hours per night.

Do you think I could combine it with another system? I could squeeze in 30 minutes or so of something else in the morning. Maybe noogleberry? Any suggestions?

Author Reply
bizybizy
(Login bizybizy) don't have 10-12 hours November 5 2009, 6:38 PM

I was rarely able to find 10 to 12 (or more) consecutive hours to wear my Brava. I could often do 9 hours at night and then another 2 hours during the day. I quit after 2 weeks because I'm just not a back sleeper (although the recliner helped) and other reasons, I did feel that something was happening, though. I had some swelling, tingling, etc. that was encouraging. I would give it a shot if I were you, just doing brava as much as you can. You could consider adding herbs. I could tell you what I took if you like. I did brava and herbs, and I know that the majority of the swelling I experienced was due to brava because I've now been just taking the last of my herbs and I've seen a decrease. Good luck to you, whatever you decide!

Brava and BB work as a team??
March 20 2009 at 1:35 PM Beeper12 (Login Beeper12)

I'm wrapping up week 4 with Brava (airlock) and I have nothing so far... I expected that though, reading all these posts.

Louise talked about doing BB for 2 hours a day, then Brava overnight. I don't know what her results were but has anyone else tried this?

I'm just thinking that while I'm at it, why not try everything at once and hope for a stronger result?

Author Reply
Salome
(Login salome83) Re: Brava and BB work as a team?? March 21 2009, 3:04 AM

Hi Beeper12,

I have the same question though but from the other side. Now I ve been using BB for 3 and a half weeks 1-2 hours a day and at the same time I lost 6 lbs, overall it seems like I didn't gain anything but since i also lost weight I can't really say they seem firmer to me but there are no measurements. But I was just thinking to buy Brava and try to use it at nights at least as much as I can do, I am just afraid that i may not be able to stick with the hours that Brava demands.

But my concern is that do Brava and BB work with same principals, and that Brava won't hurt the results that i would get with my BB?

Hope someone can answer. I read that Louise was doing both, however I couldn't see what she got finally after doing both and if she would recommend.

Beeper12
(Login Beeper12) Re: Brava and BB work as a team?? March 22 2009, 3:09 AM

I'm interested to learn about your progress with the BB! I'm getting so frustrated with my Brava domes malfunctioning that I'm tempted to try out BB.

I don't see why doing both would hurt the other's results. Although they both follow the same idea, Brava takes the gentle, long suction approach while the BB is shorter, more powerful suction. I don't know if anyone can prove one works better than the other.

Does the BB hurt? Did you get it from Gismostore? What is your desired cup size?

I'm a 34A desperate for just a B cup. I picked Brava but am definitely having a hard time getting the hours in. 10 hour minimum is tough! Also, not being able to sleep on my belly or side is tough.

Keep me posted on your BB results. Hopefully, someone can answer our question! I would love to be able to d BB then Brava for as long as had time for that day, not worrying so much about getting the minimum 10 if the BB provides that much suction.

Edit Message Delete Message

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava and BB work as a team?? March 24 2009, 6:16 PM

Beeper,

I've used BB during 2 years, and I didn't get any lasting results. If I was you, I'd stick with Brava for at least 20 weeks and see how it goes. Of course there are som Brava users that didn't get results either (I might even become one of them : ((,) but when I look at the list from here, most of them really did get measurable gains. I think that 10 hours / day isn't enought for most people, though. To me the Brava coach said minimum 11 hours, but it's better with 12 or more...

Beeper12
(Login Beeper12) Re: Brava and BB work as a team?? March 24 2009, 6:43 PM

Elusia - you had no gains from BB? That's so sad! It's scary to think that we could put so much effort in and not see anything. My problem with Brava is that I'm having a hard time fitting in more than 10 hours a day. Plus, my domes aren't cooperating!

Has anyone tried supplementing Brava with Noogleberry?

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava and BB work as a team?? March 25 2009, 9:37 PM

No, nothing that lasted. I started out with a Breast - Ribs measurement of 3,5". I gained 0.5" - 0,75", but now, 2 years later, I begin with less than 3"...

Yes, it is a scary thought that there is always a small risk that we're doing all these crazy sacrifices to get to wear the domes for as many hours as possible (I have totally rearranged my life in order to get those precious hours...) with no result. My thought is that if we give it our very best, than at least we can say afterwards to ourselves that we have tried it all the way. But hopefully we will end up with a cup size or so, which most brava users that stick with it for at least 20 weeks get!

It might be a good idea to first use the BB or Noogleberry, where you can have a much stronger pressure to gain a greater swelling, and then continue the rest of the nigth with brava. I tried my old BB domes on in an effort to do that, but I just couldn't get any seal, so I gave that up.

salome
(no login) Re: Brava and BB work as a team?? March 26 2009, 12:20 AM

Hi Beeper12,

Sorry i was not able to answer so far. Today my 4th week is completed with BB but I also lost like 7-8 pounds in total in a month, currently I weigh 108, and a 34A, my goal is to be 34B as well. With BB so far, I get great swelling if i do that in the morning for an hour, and I can say I become a C which looks weird Smile since I didn't see myself like that before. Until night like in 10 hours I shrink like more than a cup, but I stay still more than my size. When I do my BB session at night, when i wake up usually it is like all the swelling is gone which is miserable Sad
but for the last week I ve been doing it both in the morning and at night for 1 hour each and I think this works better since I started to see a difference when I wake up as well.
I don't have the measures yet, my plan is to loose 5 more pounds and then I will get my measures and start to eat some protein. now i am not eating at all during nights.

For the hurting, when I first get BB the first week they were purple with the sesl looking 9 o'clock and I didn't have any sheeting so I can say it was hurting, but after a week I start using the sheeting and now I am using the XL domes since I broke the large ones because of the swelling Smileboobs get used to strong suction, and now I don't have any more hurting.

One more thing, the first two weeks I was swelling so much (that i broke the large ones and I am just and A cup)but also my breast was getting so hard like it was looking fake as I had implants. but the last 15 days I can say, I have slightly less swelling ( and I can turn the sesl 1 o'clock now with the sheeting) but they are all so soft not hard at all, so i feel better now since at least the swellin seems natural.

I hope I will get results and be able to recommend BB eventually Smile

(I didn't get it from gismostore, I leave in US and I think gismostore was expensive. I got them from ebay, they send directly from factory and so far there is no problem with my machine. it was listed for $220 and I paid $80 for the delivery and I think I paid $35 extra for the XL domes.)

Noogle between sessions?
August 17 2009 at 4:02 AM The Itchy and Scratchy Show (Login LT19)

So I just finished my first session...11.5 weeks. I wanted to go longer but the Smartbox broke and I had to send it back to Brava to get fixed. My original goal was for 14 weeks but I am satisfied with where I am for now - 2 inches and I am filling out my bras and bathing suits much better. Plus, with the heat of summer, I got a terrible rash on my back. Very itchy and small raised bumps all over. I finally took care of it about three days ago by not using the black bra and by using Aveeno anti-itch cream. I also had my husband smother my back in Desitin one night. That helped too.

Anyway, I am planning on starting another 10-14 week session in December. Has anyone out there used the Noogleberry between sessions and had any luck with it? Any advice? I am currently at 35 inches (I know I will lose some over the next weeks) and want to ultimately get to 36 inches (stablized).

Author Reply
Rox3
(no login) Re: Noogle between sessions? August 18 2009, 12:25 AM

I did my first Brava last winter/spring for 18 weeks and ended up w/ 1" of permanent growth. I've been using Noogle now for 9 weeks and getting good swelling. It's easy and painless and not much of a committment. I do 30-60 minutes every night before bed while reading or watching TV after the kids go to bed. My bras are feeling tigher but I know with Noogle you need to go a full year from what I've read. I would start w/ the size Medium domes and also buy the large while you're at it. I grew out of the mediums in 6 weeks (touching the end). Also, use the Aveeno lotion to lube up the rims and also recline back when getting them on (or have the hubby hold them while you pump).

hello
(no login) Re: Noogle between sessions? August 18 2009, 9:00 AM

say if your breast were already streched out from pregnancy can noogleberry make it worse? thnx alot

LT
(Login LT19) Thanks for the info September 8 2009, 12:10 AM

Rox3-
Thanks so much for the info...just a follow-up. I finally received the Noogleberry last week. Is it normal for the breast to turn purple while pumping? Also, have you tried using the Brava domes with the NB system? If so, is it effective if you only use for 1 hour a day?

I had to stop the Brava system because the skin rash was just too much. I could NOT get the itchiness under control. I'm hoping to Noogle for a little while and then go back to another Brava session in November/December when the weather is much cooler.

I love checking into this forum and catching up with everyone's experiences. Any info/help from anyone out there is very much appreciated! You all are an awesome inspiration!

Rox3
(no login) Re: Noogle between sessions? September 11 2009, 2:11 AM

Yes, they may turn purple for a short time, but it should go away when you remove the Noogle domes. I have not used the Brava domes w/ the Noogle pump. Only reason is I plan to do my 2nd Brava cycle this winter and I don't want to damage the Brava domes at all. They're too expensive to replace. I'm on the Large Noogle domes and I cracked it so I need to get more and get more tubing. I grew out of the Mediums in about 6 weeks - nipple touching the ends and I'm only a 34A cup! I'm at 13 weeks w/ Noogle and I have taken measurements and have not grown at all Sad I have retained the growth from Brava from the spring tho'(one inch).

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogle between sessions? September 11 2009, 1:15 PM

Hi Rox3!

sorry that noogleberry isn't working for you. Do you pump and hold or do you pump/release? Do you think Brava was better because it's worn for longer time?

xx
wannabecee

Good swell!
June 18 2009 at 8:14 PM StacyEllen (no login)

I just did something great....I used noogleberry for 1/2 hour to jump start a good swell, then I immediately put Brava on (i find it so much more comfortable) for another 1/2 hour. My boobs look great! Brava gives them such a nice round shape. I think I will try that again!!!!

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Good swell! June 18 2009, 8:18 PM

That's great, Stacy. Do you think this would be worth trying to do that before my nightly Brava session? Maybe it would give me a little more oomph in this last part of my first Brava cycle. If so, what do you do to create good suction? Lotion on the breasts or just around the rims? I haven't even tried to get the tubing on the NG domes yet since I have been so obsessed with Brava. But my swelling in the domes has not really gotten any bigger so this might push me over the edge in a good way. What do you think?

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Good swell! June 19 2009, 12:11 PM

i lotion the rims and so far I am using the medium domes. I almost fill them already and my boobs look all squashed but the large are way too big, they fall right off no matter what I do. I agree with your other post....the shape my breasts are in the domes is alarming. Even my daughter laughed. They look alienlike! And my nipples are squished underneath so you almost can't even see them. I also agree, that it seems impossible that noogle will "fill in" the tissue in between. When I take the domes off, my breasts feel even further apart than when I started. (like they are under my armpit)

No wonder people end up with implants, huh??? This takes some massive patience, perseverance and persecution Smile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon