Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Which Bosom Beauty? 2012 or Airlock?

Which Bosom Beauty? 2012 or Airlock?
December 28 2009 at 10:57 AM Red (Login bluemoonlight)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to do Brava at the moment - new job and circumstances mean that I just won't have the time so I'm looking into other things and BB looks like the best bet.

I have bought noogleberry already, which I'll use for swelling etc as everyone seems to say it doesn't give permanent results?

But I'm uncertain as to which BB is best? I've heard that the airlock method is basically like noogleberry, but the 2012 offers permanent growth...

Any info from some pro's would be so appreciated!

Author Reply
Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which Bosom Beauty? 2012 or Airlock?
December 28 2009, 9:07 PM

I am not sure why you think Noogleberry is not permanent. But from person experience I would say I think it is. I stopped pumping with NB for about a month and a half and I did not lose too much. By not much I meant, I lost the initial fullness I get right after I pump. Also, I read that Cheryl stopped using NB for sometime and did not lose too much.

I think with any NBE program your results will nmot be permanent if you have not given your body sufficient time to grow and adapt to the changes.

I've been on this NBE journey for a while now and it has been only the last year that I have actually been "growing". If it takes me another year to get to my ultimate goal, then I will be ok with it, as long as they are real.

I would suggest giving NB a try before you buy anything else, you may be satisfied with the results, you just have to give it some time. Hope that helps.

Mariah

Red
(Login bluemoonlight) Re: Which Bosom Beauty? 2012 or Airlock? Kieyah, Louise? December 31 2009, 6:46 PM

Hi Mariah,

Thanks for your reply! How long did it it take you, using NB, to get results? And what kind of results did you get, in terms of size and fullness? I'm desperate for more fullness, even if I don't get much bigger.

Also, do you think your growth came from NB alone, or did you do herbs and other pumps beforehand?

Red.

Mariah
(Login MariahsDs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which Bosom Beauty? 2012 or Airlock? Kieyah, Louise? January 3 2010, 6:23 PM

Hi Red,

At first I was taking BO and swiss lamb placenta, probably for the first month of using NB. After, I took nothing and about 2 months ago I started PM. About a few weeks ago, I started using Kigelia Africana.

In total I would say I have been using NB for about 4 1/2 to 5 months. I can't really remember because I took a break for about a month and a half, so I don't want to count time that I have not been using to pump.

In terms of fullness, my breasts are way fuller. When I squeeze it actually feels like there is something in there. Whereas before, they were just empty. In the time I have been using NB I have goone from an AA to a C.

At one point, I was using only NB without anything else, and I was still growing. It takes some time for results to become permanent, it will not happen overnight. But little by little you will see that you are filling in and getting bigger. When I pump, it takes about 6-8 hours for the swelling to go down.

When I did not pump for that month and a half, I did not go back down to my AA size, I went to a small C. So that is why I say "I" think it is permanent growth. But you would have to give it sufficient time before you stop altogether. If I did not get any bigger from here, I would be happy with my results. But it does not cost me anything extra to go to a DD, so that is my goal. I posted pics on the NB forum, so you can log in and see them. I have not posted pics in a while because I have been on a break for a while. But I will try to post some soon.

Hope that helps, and don't hesitate to ask me anymore questions.
Mariah

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which Bosom Beauty? 2012 or Airlock? Kieyah, Louise? January 5 2010, 12:06 AM

I am a bosom beauty advocate. I didn't like having to wear brava for long hours and I didn't get results from the version of NB that I tried and it was combersome. But I definately got results from BB. It takes time and perserverance like anything else. I don't know if NB would be permanent for you, it wasn't for me. It didn't do anythng for me. BB definately did and it was permanent and it changed my whole feeling about my body. The great thing about BB is that it is a machine. You don't have to keep pumping/suctioning, the machine does it all for you and it is very easily adjusted/customized for comfort. I certainly do not advocate NB. However, if you already have an NB I would recommend you give it a go first. Who knows it might actually work for you. If nothing else it will give you some temporarly swelling which might help boost growth in the long run from other methods.

Question about Bosom Beauty
September 15 2008 at 3:39 AM sunibuni (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the difference between the Bosom Beauty, the Bosom Beauty Airlock and the Noogleberry. I know that their is a Bosom Beauty machine but I dont see how that is even different from the Noogleberry dont they all just work as a vacum device. I also want to know if the Bosom Beauty Airlock system works just like the machine. I keep hearing that the machine is very strong but anybody could squeeze the pumps themself and make the suction strong. The Bosom Beauty airlock appears to do the same exact thing as the noogleberry. Just a different looking pump.

Author Reply
Helenjane
(Login helenjane) Re: Question about Bosom Beauty September 15 2008, 8:36 AM

This is just the same as noogleberry but twice the price.It is not even a proper bosom beauty product its just been made up by the seller.I bought a simular system with a bulb hand pump a few years ago and it lasted about a week.This is the cheapest sort of pump you can buy.I wouldnt waste your money on this.You can get much cheaper hand pump systems from about $30.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about Bosom Beauty September 15 2008, 4:34 PM

There is also the Enhance system which is another total rip off!

Don't buy these cheap products, what you get is like buying just BB domes but the price is similar to buying the machine!

Difference between bb2012 and bb airlock??
October 18 2008 at 9:45 PM indecisive1 (Login indecisive1)

I have been shopping around lately still trying to decide which system i am going to go with and i noticed in some places they are selling something called Bosom Beauty Airlock and Bosom Beauty 2012, and the price is a lot lower on the bb airlock then on the 2012, so i was wondering if there was a difference and do i really need to pay the extra for the 2012?

Thanks for any in put.

Author Reply
nurse1969
(Login nurse1969) Re: Difference between bb2012 and bb airlock?? October 18 2008, 9:58 PM

The airlock system is something the guy selling the system has made up.It is very over priced for just domes and a cheap bulb that you squeeze.You are better off buying the Noogleberry system which is much less for the same thing.I would'nt go for the Bosom beauty machine either as it is really painful to use and gave my breasts stretch marks after only two weeks of use.It also turned my breasts a funny colour, so overall not a very good experience.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Difference between bb2012 and bb airlock?? October 18 2008, 10:12 PM

I've used BB , Brava and Noogleberry - Noogleberry is crap! The BB airlock isn't worth buying either. If you want to do that just purchase the domes (as if you were buying a spare set) then get the tubing separately and suck the air out. Brava's domes are best but the BB 2012 machine has the strongest suction. Having said that, so many people on here seem to have found it unbearable, I did eventually work up to using it on full power with the XL domes and did get growth from it. I would say either get Brava if you are going to manage 12 hours every day for 6 months or the BB 2012. At the moment I'm using BB for 1-2 hours then Brava overnight. Getting massive swelling and maybe 0.5 cup bigger at the end of the day so hopefully it's working, I've done 7 weeks and want to do probably about another 30. I used Brava last year and gained just over 1 cup while losing 15 lbs. Suction is great but don't get ripped off by the cheap knock-offs.

Indecisive 1
(Login indecisive1) Re: Difference between bb2012 and bb airlock?? October 19 2008, 1:57 AM

Ok thank you ladies for your imput but see the thing is, it seems like brava gets the most positive feed back out of all of them, but i just dont think i have 10hours or more to dedicate to it no matter how much i really want this. So i was considering trying to find brava somewhere cheaper like maybe ebay and then buying a second more powerful system to use with it. But i've never used ebay and its kind of confusing to me as to how to even go about it all. I see people talking like they have been using these systems for so long, is it just because they havent gotten gotten to their desired size yet? (which i am aware will take longer then the manufacturer claims) Are these machines permanent? Or is this going to be a life long process of maintenance that i am going to be sucked into?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Difference between bb2012 and bb airlock?? October 19 2008, 8:37 AM

What you're thinking is very sensible. I used Brava for 30 weeks and averaged 15 hours per day but on top of a full time job that meant running home every night putting it straight on and wearing pretty much all day (and staying in) on my days off. I'm now using BB 2012 which is much stronger for 1-2 hours then Brava overnight for as long as I can manage. If you are buying Brava domes from ebay make sure they are brand new and the correct size. The BB airlock and Noogleberry will be no stronger than Brava with an airlock so if you are buying anything to use at the same time it needs to be the BB 2012 system so that you get the machine.

I got MORE than I hoped for the first time round but then I got greedy and thought if it works I'll see how far I can go with it!

Indecisive 1
(Login indecisive1) Re: Difference between bb2012 and bb airlock?? October 21 2008, 1:48 AM

thanks louise!

Ok is the bb airlock system better 2 try?????
August 21 2008 at 6:27 PM karen (no login)

After all the pain stories about bb,it would seem the airlock a better choice?

does it really have same effect?

any other system recomended for permenent growth-not noogleberry.

well im definately going to buy one 2day-need ur advice girls.

all these systems with mixed results-god i just don't wanna waste money again!

Author Reply
helenjane
(Login helenjane) Re: Ok is the bb airlock system better 2 try????? August 21 2008, 10:23 PM

I wouldn't waste your money on this.The product is not even a bosom beauty product it has just been made up by an ebay seller using a cheap bulb pump which break so easily and it costs about £70.You are better off giving Noogleberry a go for £40 as it does the same thing.If you start with Noogleberry or another type of hand pump that costs around £30-£40 you can then see how you get on.I have been using the Noogleberry for about 3 weeks and it is very easy to use.I was put off ever buying the Bosom beauty after reading all the horror stories on the net.Stick to something safe and gentle.

amy
(no login) Re: Ok is the bb airlock system better 2 try????? August 27 2008, 1:16 AM

they sell this at gismo stores and its a real bb unit?

so anyone used it
does it have the same properties needed for growing breasts?

or a rip off?

thanks,its just quiet and cheaper-how tempting?

brownpaper
(Login brownpaper) Re: Ok is the bb airlock system better 2 try????? August 27 2008, 8:19 AM

I also sell the Bosom beauty on ebay in USA and the airlock system has been made up and is not a genuine bosom beauty product.It is simply domes with a bulb to suck the air out.You would be better off buying a cheaper version as it will do the same thing as any bulb pump breast enlargement system which you could buy for around $30.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon