Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Discolouration, Indentation, and Nooglberry XL cup

Discolouration, Indentation, and Nooglberry XL cup,
December 2 2009 at 3:37 PM sara30500 (Login sara30500)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe will get more comments here, so duplicate it here.

So far the growth is good! I am a B now, it has never happenned in my life before, wonderful! BUT....

First question, I have serious discolouration and indentation, not so worried about the discolouration, as I once stopped Noogling for 16 days, the discolouration got better, so I assume, once I reach my goal, only do maintenance, couple of times a week, it will get better. but how about the indentation, will it getter better too? How can I prevent it?

Second question, What is the accurate measurement of the XLcup, how much bigger then the L cup? I am currently using the L, reach the 3" mark after 5 hours pumping. I have very small frame, 27" under bust, will the XL fit? Thanks!

trulyscrumptious
(Login trulyscrumptious) Re: Discolouration, Indentation, and Nooglberry XL cup December 8 2009, 7:49 PM

I have discolouration and indentation too and I'm trying to ignore it, just doing noogleberry as much as I can. Good luck to you, let me know if you find a way of getting rid of the indentation!

Help! Is this normal?
September 19 2009 at 9:40 PM LT (Login LT19)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone-
I thought I would run this one by all of you since this is such a supportive and knowledgeable group. So here it goes...
I used Brava for 11 weeks this summer and then took a break. I have just started the noogleberry program - about 1 hour a night. I've been using it for about 2 weeks. Today I just noticed a pea size lump at the top of the breast leading to my underarm. I'm worried that it's my lymph node. I tried to get in to see someone today but the soonest appointment I could get is on Monday. Has anyone out there had anything like this and could it be from the increased suction of the noogleberry? Please help!

Author Reply
molehills
(no login) Re: Help! Is this normal? September 20 2009, 11:03 PM

I've noticed that with Brava; I think the lymph nodes which are sucked into the dome get swollen as well as everything else. It seems to go away by the end of the day with the domes off but I was concerned about it anyway. Let us know what the doc says.

Bosom Beauty Discolouration?
February 15 2008 at 5:17 AM Rachel (Login DinosGoRawr)

Well I have been trying natural be for a couple months now. I've been taking some pills and have gained about an inch which is alright I suppose. Anywho I am interested in trying the bb but i've heard some things about it that I am not sure about like discoloration etc. If anyone could clear that up for me it'd be a plus. Also could someone tell me their results with this product? like how much you gained and how long it took? I'm just interested to know.

Thank you! Smile

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty? February 16 2008, 9:11 PM

There are quite a lot of other posts about this. I was trying to leave it a bit until I've used BB a bit longer before replying but didn't want you to feel left out! I've only used it properly for a 60 minute session (I do 2x daily but you can choose 2x or just once) for the last 3 days. Getting up an hour early to be attacked by this machine and then go to work is not nice but now I'm having better luck with silicone sheeting I'm much more comfortable at least. My boobs get a bit pink and blotchy looking (as you get swelling in little pockets first) but it wears off after about 15 mins. I've used BB for 30 mins before each Brava session for the last 10 weeks of the course and that occasiosionally gave the blotchy effect but other than that no discolouration. I've got slightly darker skin down the cleavage area where the Brava domes used to go but I wore for 30 weeks and they've been off for 2.5 weeks so it'll probably take a bit longer than that for the skin to be replaced and it's very very hard to see.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon