Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flats trying

Hey everyone! I thought i was going to try wonderup, but it looked really expensive, so i decided to do what most of everyone is doing-herbal!! yay! plus, i wanted to get started rite away. anywho, i have NO boobies at all.
seriously. I have nipples, but cant wear things without being layered bc the nipples can be seen sticking out, lol. it even looks more hilarious with me all layered up.
im really thankful i came across this website thou! i almost lost hope!
so tonite i will go to cvs or walgreens or whoever is open and buy some herbs. i read a lot of the posts and stories, and have gathered that i will try fenugreek and saw and this yam? i hope its a capsule, lol. maybe some oil too.
hmmm even massaging seems weird, but hey, imma try this!
so i read you are suppose to take these empty stomache or after meal, like 30 mins.
i will also take measurements and keep my progress posted! i hope i get at least an A or if not, at least AA lol. im excited.....see you soon!

Wild yams are pills too lol

I'm not sure if you can find them at wlgreens or cvs but certainly at a gnc.

Goodluck Smile

thanks!
i had to go to cubs last nite, and thought to take a look in their herbs section. i found a saw bottle, but it says saw is recommended for men and women shouldnt use it...the other bottles didnt say anything. does anyone have advice on that?
besides that, i am excited to go get the other things this morning!

so....i bought a noogle!! i was really surprised at the price...its soooo cheap compared to others! it says about 7 days, so i am going to wait till i get it to start. i also ordered fenugreek seed pills and wild yam and vita c online. cant wait for them all! yeah, i went out to stores looking for these pills, but no luck on fenu. i saw a alot of saw p, but got scared bc it says its for men only...so i dont think i will use it for now...lol
it seems i keep procrastinating on starting, but i definitely will when everything comes in! and i measured myself......
under 'bust' is 29 in....and around 'bust' is 30 inches....
not much there, lol, but i will definitely take pics too.
happy waiting time!!

oh, i never meant to buy a noogle, but i kept reading posts and wondered wat a noogle is. i finally looked it up, and was really amazed at what it is. so, without a blink, i ordered it! lol
lets just hope it works.

Hi flats, I think you'll like NB a lot! It's kinda weird in the beginning, trying to get used to it and stuff; but you'll really like the swelling you'll eventually get with it; and how it shapes your breasts.

P.S. - Your measurements are exactly like mine, before my program; I was 30" under the bust, and 31" across my so-called bust. Nothin' but nipples for me too!!! Rolleyes

Thanks a lot twister mama! And congrats to you! I thought you had amazing results, and I am still waiting for all my stuff to be in. will be updated once I start! thanks again! Smile

okay, so today i finally got the herbs. still waiting for noogle. its only been 5 days since i have been waiting, so im expecting it to come next week sumtime. so after dinner, i took one fenu and one calcium and one red yam pill. watched tv while rubbing chest around. this is so silly! hahahaha but wow, fenu does smell very strong...
i also ordered thru puritan, and omg they deliver within the week! and so cheap! so i think i will keep ordering from them. Smile i guess the next time i take pills is when i wake up in the morning! write soon!

so my noogle came in last week! what fast delivery! i really didnt know what it was bc it was in a plain brown box and soooo lite! that nite when i tried it on, i found it to be hard. being so flat, it took me a few minutes to get it to stay, even tho i used a lot of oil around the rim. i read the instructions, and for some reason got the impression tat u are supposed to pump, release, pump, releas and repeat constantly. i did it for like an hour, and realized i didnt really see any swelling or so. the next nite, i reread the instructions, and realized that maybe i was supposed to pump, let it stay a few miuntes, and repump. tat was better. the wording in the instructions was too vague for me. so my third nite i pumped and read for an hour, before releasing. hmmm still the same.
its gonna take a week and more to see results.
as for my pills, im not getting any feeling from them. i take one yam, calcium, and fenu pill about three times a day. one in the morning, one at lunch, and one set at nite. maybe its not enough?
i want to try saw p but am a little weirded out that it is written tat it is for men only.
noogling is fun tho.

hmm almost a week....nothing much to say. eberything looks the same

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon