Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast system - disappointed customer!

Please don't spend $ on Brava
March 6 2006 at 3:30 AM Bekka (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've used the Brava myself. And what a waste of money that was. It cost over $1000.00, I purchased it from seeing the commercials on TV which is why it must have been less than a lot of other women have spent. It took me about 2 months to recieve it, but that was a couple of years ago now.

When you are desperate for a larger chest, or in my case, a chest at all, you don't seem to think it's such a big deal to wear this contraption for 10 hours a day for 10-12 weeks, but let me tell you, it is very difficult. It's huge, you can't wear this thing in public, I look like Dolly Pardon with it on, also, when the smart box (some little motor that regulates the pressure in the domes) when this thing kicks on, it's loud, and a little embarassing.

Say good bye to a personal life if your not married, because if you miss one day of wearing it, it sets you back 4 days. My back was hurting so bad too because it's so heavy and you have to sleep laying on your back, pillows tucked all over, helps but not much.

Another problem I would have all the time, is while I was sleeping, I would move and lose pressure in my domes, when this happens, the smart box is supposed to kick on, and if on for longer than 10 minutes, an alarm would sound. Well that's great, isn't it? I would get woken up so many times during night, after taking forever to fall asleep in the first place. Many times though, I would wake up in the morning, and my smart box wasn't running it was turned off. I would probably while half asleep in the middle of the night hit the wrong button and turn it off, instead of turning the alarm off. Well, there goes four days because I didn't have the full pressure for 10 hours that night.

I did not keep any growth, all reviews I've found that is not affilated with Brava, have all been bad, too bad for me I didn't have internet when I purchased it.

I also have these brown markes on the outsides of each of my breasts, marks from the suction domes, so I guess I did get something out it, NICE, hope they don't last forever.

Good Luck to all that decide to purchase Brava, but please read more reviews before doing so.

Bekka

Author Reply
bradley
(Login bradley2668) Re: Please don't spend $ on Brava March 6 2006, 5:16 AM

thanks i dose not sound like very good product

Karen
(no login) Re: Please don't spend $ on Brava March 7 2006, 11:06 PM

YOur message reminds me of how bad an experience brava was for me, in particular because I kept losing pressure during the night. It seemed like every time I moved I had the problem you describe. Maybe I should have been strapped down, so that I couldn't move during the night, ha ha.

Michelle
(no login) Another negative Brava experience March 17 2006, 8:41 AM

I used Brava about three years ago when it was relatively new. The Smart Box seemed to work all right, only broke down once. But the suction cups kept slipping off during use, and on top of that I developed a horrible blistering and rash where the two cups met in the middle ("cleavage" area for those who actually have a cleavage). However, I persevered, and wore the apparatus for a full 17+ weeks. This was a very long time to put my life on hold, which is what truly has to happen when you look like a circus freak 10-12 hours every day.

Two weeks after I gave up the Brava, I discovered that when all the swelling subsided I was left not only with the same exact size breasts I had prior to usage, but I also was saggier from having had the deflated sacs pulled on for 17 weeks! The blistering also caused permanent scarring on my chest, and I now have stretch marks near my underarms...something I never dreamed I'd develop after having already been through pregnancy and breastfeeding without stretch marks.

Brava was a sheer waste of time and money, plus now I have "battle scars" as well. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone (unless I had a score to settle).

Miss Abrupt
(no login) Re: Please don't spend $ on Brava March 30 2006, 10:26 AM

I agree, please don't buy this terrible product. Be happy with what God gave you.

Rachel
(Login Tulipflower) Highly Not Recommended March 30 2006, 7:55 PM

I used brava religiously for 10 weeks as they suggested and I saw no absolutely no results. I told them this and they gave me a bunch of excuses like it can take longer if you have low body fat, never had children, have a fast metabolism, work out a lot yada yada yada... They went on saying that results vary with every person. Well of course! EVERYTHING varies with every person! But if their product is supposed to do what it says it does then the MAJORITY of women should see SOME kind of results after 10 weeks of "recommended" torture even if they're small results! Otherwise, why are they selling this product?!

Kel
(no login) I've seen results.. April 21 2006, 7:20 AM

I have to disagree with you all. I had a pleasent expierence. Well, let me rephrase that, I saw results. I also enjoyed the swelling during the day. I am what they call a slow responder. I grew 2 inches across my chest! That is alot for someone who had no possible cleavage before. It is uncomfortable and you can't really be seen anywhere in public with it on. And it may leave marks. And I have had to spend one buying 2 extra domes ($250 each). I must say it was worth it and I will be doing it again.

And regardless of what the company says, it may take 3 times 10 weeks. Its science. So you just have to stick with it.

Before buying really think hard if you want it bad enough to be uncomfortable for a few months.

Sol
(no login) Re: Please don't spend $ on Brava April 21 2006, 3:46 PM

Hi, I think i'd never buy this product. Any of you have a husband or live in boyfriend? what abou sleeping with them every night for 3 months with this thing on?!! That's crazy!!! They will prefer a real woman, no matter how flat chest she is!!
bye.

Samantha2
(no login) For Kel April 23 2006, 12:38 AM

Hi Kel! Good to hear some positive feedback regarding Brava. How long ago did you stop wearing Brava? And how long did it take for the water swelling to go down so you could measure true growth? I am about to stop wearing Brava and want an idea of how long it should take before I can claim true growth. I've been wearing for over 20 weeks (Brava told me I should wear at least 16 weeks).

Anonymous
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Please don't spend $ on Brava May 8 2006, 5:15 PM

Absolutely, this is a device of torture.. why not give your breasts the loving, positive care they need by massaging them and doing the correct excercises, and following a good diet or herbal programme, untill you find something that suites you, rather than finding out after weeks of hell that actually brava never suited you! I do appologise to all those woman who have had wonderful, miraculous experiences with Brava, whoever and where ever you might be!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 13-10-2010, 10:34 AM
RE: disappointed with brava results - by admin - 16-11-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 26-12-2010, 03:45 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 30-01-2011, 12:42 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 22-02-2011, 11:26 AM