Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast system - disappointed customer!

Brava stagnates very much
May 10 2006 at 1:37 PM Small Stray Cat (Login smallstraycat)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I have used the brava probably 9 weeks now, to the present 1.5cm gain, but the last month stagnates very much. My consultant said is stagnates the time with the brava 7-8.9th week, why but doesn't know. I used for 2 weeks and already to have 1.5cm to grow, afterwards did not have the change, a little worried, because if only had 1.5cm, after stopped using the brava generally can recede some. If the present grows 1.5cm, after recede takes place what is left does not have the big distinction. Hoped more result or maybe not gain any in the end. Anyhow I'm happy we are allowed to exchange the attainment news together and many encouragements to everyone.

Author Reply
Indiana
(Login indiana22) Re: Brava stagnates very much May 10 2006, 9:51 PM

Hi, sorry to hear your breast growth with brava has stabilised. I have been using brava for about 11 weeks and have found the growth to be quite slow. Although brava recommend about 11 weeks wear, I think that most people need much longer and although at 9 weeks it can be quite disheartening to have stabilised growth after all the time and effort, you may find you need about 18-20 weeks of wear.

What breast size are you- do you know whether you are what brava call a slow-responder? this is also determined by age, race, body fat, the amount you exercise and whether you have kids. For the first 7-8 weeks of using brava I hardly retained any of my swelling, even though I wore the contraption religiously. It is only now at week 11 I feel I am stating to retain growth and plan to carry on using the system for another 8 weeks

Also I would suggest if whether it would be possible for you to wear brava for a longer period of time, I wear mine for 13 hours a night which is the maxiun time I can physically do it due to work. If I had more time I would wear it for longer, although would warn wearing it for too long as you might get painful blisters- as I have before. Additionally if you are using the airlock, perhaps crank yhe suction up a knotch. (You've probably thought/done this already-but just in case).

Hope any of this helps, be happy to answer any more questions you have.
Good Luck.

Karen
(no login) Re: Brava stagnates very much May 11 2006, 10:52 AM

It seems that everything Brava say is understated. The number of hours you need to wear it for is at least what they say, but realistically probably more. The number of week the need to wear it for is at least what they say, but realistically probably more. Whatever Brava say about anything I'd double it to be realistic, unless it's the amount of growth they say you're going to get in which case I think I'd halve it to be realistic.

Small Stray Cat
(Login smallstraycat) Re: Brava stagnates very much May 21 2006, 7:48 AM

I respond as a fact quickly! I used for 2 weeks and already to have 1.5cm to grow! But since then stagnate. As I am now am A cup, Chinese from Taiwan. I take your suggest to try longer time, more hours. I give all encorgaements to others and hope we continue to exchange the news here. Maybe will work for me longer time.

Joanne
(no login) Re: Brava stagnates very much January 9 2007, 8:05 AM

That was a very apt comment from Karen. I have to say that what she says is my impression exactly!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 13-10-2010, 10:34 AM
RE: disappointed with brava results - by admin - 16-11-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 26-12-2010, 03:45 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 30-01-2011, 12:42 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 22-02-2011, 11:26 AM