Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast system - disappointed customer!

Brava breast system - disappointed customer!
February 20 2008 at 8:00 AM Alicia (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a customer of Brava and a disappointed one. In December I completed 12 weeks of wearing the domes with an average of 12 hours of wear a night. I didn't miss any nights in the whole time, nor did I wear them for less than 10 hours a night or more than 14 hours a night. When I finished my wear time just before Christmas I thought my results were fantastic as I had gone from an original 34A to a full and firm 34B. However it's sad to report, but today I'm right back to my original size of 34A. The only good news is that I have not suffered any adverse effects on my nipples or the breasts in general. I had feared that I was going to get drooping or loose skin due to the skin having been stretched so much, so I feel grateful that there's nothing like that whatsoever. Despite the disappointment of Brava, I can at least say that I've not been damaged in any way.

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! February 20 2008, 7:57 PM

Alicia,

How long did it take for your growth to wear off?

Have you lost weight or anything?

Alicia
(no login) Re: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! February 21 2008, 8:44 AM

It took from the week before Christmas until now. I'm pretty sure I haven't lost any weight recently.

Charlie
(no login) Re: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! February 25 2008, 8:44 PM

I agree, didn't work for me either - just compromised my life for a year.
It made my nipples go permaently bumpy and slightly darker.
I paid over £2000 for mine when it first came out (hopefully that should make you feel a little better, as I expect you'll have got it cheaper if you used it more recently!!) You live and learn I suppose.

xxxxxxxxxx

Katie_French
(no login) Re: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! February 26 2008, 9:29 AM

I used Brava and it did nothing for me. I wore it exactly as specified.
I did however get grooves on the inside of my breasts which look like white stretch marks, and I assume due to the nature of the product pulling on the breast tissue all day this is exactly what happened.
I am gutted about it and it has made me wish i had just appreciated the small, but pert and unmarked breasts that i had before.
I am in my twenties and have not had kids or any weight fluctuation so Brava is definitely what caused this. It also made one of my nipples sag a little.
Personally, i would say it's not worth the risk.

Tina
(no login) Re: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! February 26 2008, 12:54 PM

I'm considering Brava. Did you use the airlock or smartbox? Do you think it matters which you use?

Also, what negative affect did it have on your nipples?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 13-10-2010, 10:34 AM
RE: disappointed with brava results - by admin - 16-11-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 26-12-2010, 03:45 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 30-01-2011, 12:42 PM
RE: Brava breast system - disappointed customer! - by admin - 22-02-2011, 11:26 AM