Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

How safe is bosom beauty?

who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'?
July 28 2007 at 11:28 PM jenny (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you girls had nay results as of yet? If yes...how long has it taken and what kind? im not sure whether to go ahead and order this or not...

Author Reply
Donna D
(no login) Re: who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'? July 28 2007, 11:56 PM

I am using it and am getting results! 1/2 inch in 2 weeks is pretty good! So far I havent seen any negative results...so thats good too. I say go for it!

Lost Sheep
(Login Lorelii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'? July 29 2007, 6:58 AM

I would like to but the only thing that scares me is the photos I've seen.... looks like when you take it off your boobs are all purple and deformed! Donna - how long do you leave the machine on for and what do they look like when you take it off? How long does the swelling last?
Thanks in advance!
Loreli

Donna D
(no login) Re: who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'? July 29 2007, 8:26 AM

Lorelli, my boobs have NEVER looked messed up at all. I think its rare to get deformed boobs, lol...and if it happens with that...I betcha it would happen to those same women with brava...they're obviously just really sensitive, or really stupid, leaving it on for too long and at a high suction.

I keep mine at medium or below, for 1/2 hour every night. My boobs are reddish when I take them off, but thats like Brava too. There may be a line around my boobs from the domes...but thats it. Goes away within an hour. And the swelling is about a cup size for me, and goes down within a few hours.

pieceapie
(no login) Re: who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'? July 29 2007, 8:29 PM

so how long does the swelling last for?
this better then brava machine...i would like to get that just becuz its not so time consuming
has n e one used it and had permanent results

Donna D
(no login) Re: who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'? July 29 2007, 9:35 PM

Hi, like I said, I swell up..and it lastes for a few hours.
There was a woman on here..1 or 2 who used it..and had good results and maintained them as well! And I seem to be maintaining my 1/2 inch!

Rach
(no login) Re: who has used or is currntly using the 'better than brava' machine or 'brava breast'? July 29 2007, 9:59 PM

I've only just started using this machine and I have to admit it does leave my boobs looking very purple!

Some questions BB girls
June 13 2008 at 3:58 AM
kieyah (Login kieyah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have any of you felt what feels like a really huge enlarged lobe inside both breasts? I didn't notice this during my first bout with BB but back then I didn't even know about massage so who knows maybe I just didn't notice. But curious if anyone else has felt this. I have noticed lately that my boobs are really sore and feel very heavy. And in the center behind the nipple is a HUGE lobe about half the size of my intire boob (which in these puppies is pretty darn big now). I hope this is a good sign. Also was thinking about doing some light massage and maybe a bit of magnet therapy (to wake them up) before my session. Any comments on that idea or anyone tried this already?

Author Reply
Roseability
(Login roseability86) Re: Some questions BB girls June 13 2008, 12:33 PM

Could it be like the breast bud that develops during puberty? I have a hard lump in the middle of both my breasts. Its not anything sinister though, doc's checked it. Is it in both or just one? If its in both, its probably fine.

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Some questions BB girls June 13 2008, 7:19 PM

OMG Kieyah! I've just noticed this myself!

I never did much massage because I was using Brava but I definitely did feel about periodically and definitely couldn't find any lobes. I stopped BB 10 days ago and got my period yesterday - the night before I came on my boobs were achey and felt active (in fact they've pretty much felt like that since before I stopped using BB - have been using magnets too). When I rubbed them I found lobes! They're quite big too not like rice - more like peas but cylindrical not spherical. Also my boobs almost look bigger since I stopped BB - maybe the new tissue has dropped into a 'heavier' shape so it's more noticeable but I swear they looked smaller than this when I went 15 hours without suction - weird! Now you've mentioned the one big lobe I've checked and I also have this. I don't think it is a single lobe I think it's the bunch of ducts like the pink in this pic:

http://www.breastcancer.org/pictures/bre...mage_1.jsp

Like the gladular tissue that makes up the breast and the softer surrounding stuff is the fatty part. This would also explain why my boobs are really pretty hard because I'd lost a lot of weight and didn't have much boob fat when I started suction, so what I've gained is glandular and connective tissue which is more dense.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Some questions BB girls June 13 2008, 7:24 PM

Re: magnets

I tried to do the energy treatment with negative (North) on right and positive (South) on left before my BB sessions and then the growth treatment after the session. I did the inertial treatment about 3 times in the whole 16 weeks. I wouldn't recommend any massage with suction but I think gently kind of rubbing / strking / brushing your hands upwards or inwards and squeezing the nipples is ok as long as you're not massaging them hard - you want to stimulate not massage.

Another idea is with the BB on put the magnets over the top (on the ends of the domes) - I did this a couple of times and they felt really active.

silv
(no login) Re: Some questions BB girls June 13 2008, 10:59 PM

kieyah, I remember you've done some Grow yours a while back. Did you feel some lobes with GY? What size were those lobes? My were like the size of mini grapes.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Some questions BB girls June 14 2008, 4:50 AM

Roseability- It's in both breasts. i remember in my teens feeling something like this but it was very disc shaped. These are not disc shaped and take up almost half the size of the actual breast itself.

Louise- that's great! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one. Then it is probably normal. Yeah I don't think it really is only one lobe because it doesn't feel like one perfect round lump. but they must be very tightly clumped together. Wow that's a great picture. it makes the lobes appear very close together. maybe that is why it feels like one huge lump. maybe they are very tightly packed together.

silv- yes I tried gy's and had lots of lobes of different sizes. most were pea size. they did get about the size of grapes. But with gy's i could easily destingish between each lobe. That's why this kind of had me wondering. because it doesn't feel like tons of individual lobes. it feels like one really huge one. I don't know why that is.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Some questions BB girls June 14 2008, 4:50 AM

and thank you ladies!

wool jumper
(no login) Re: Some questions BB girls June 24 2008, 9:18 PM

I'd be worried if I were you. See a doctor please. Just to make sure everything is healthy in there.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Some questions BB girls June 25 2008, 3:46 PM

No they are just enlarged lobes, like what we get when we are growing. It's a good thing!
I am almost too big for my 34D bras now Smile
I have even missed several days when I had the flu. But didn't lose anything. I think this time around I am growing even faster. Maybe because I am taking a very low dose herbs too? Or maybe the collagen and gelatin are making it turn to real growth much faster than without. Is anyone else taking herbs with BB or taking collagen and/or gelatin with it? what is your experience?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon