Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Hi I'm new here and was wondering what pump...

Which is the best pump?
August 5 2008 at 11:40 PM Itty Bitty (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to search for this answer, but I couldn't find it. What is the general consensus about which pump is the best. I would like to use an expensive pump, I'm not too concerned about immediate results either.

Author Reply
Itty Bitty
(no login) Re: Which is the best pump? August 6 2008, 6:13 AM

ok I did more research and I see NB and BB are the popular pumps. But is it possible to buy a breast pump from walmart or something.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which is the best pump? August 11 2008, 10:16 PM

I'd say Brava if you can definitely commit the time and BB otherwise - the others probably aren't worth buying.

lynn
(no login) breast pump August 12 2008, 7:23 AM

I have been using an electric Evenflo pump for 2+ years with good results. Only cost $45 at Kmart. 15 min. each side 2x a week is a good start.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which is the best pump? August 12 2008, 5:43 PM

be careful using pumps ment for expressing milk. There is a girl on here that gave herself a bad case of mastitus using suction on her nipples. the pumps ment for breast enlargement actually suction the whole breast, not just the nipples. pumping nipples only and stimulating in that manner is dangerous.

lynn
(no login) breast pump August 12 2008, 6:29 PM

Why would suctioning the whole breast be good for it? It sounds to me like these breast pumping devices have had no medical review and some women are getting blue breasts. Breast stimulation happens from the nipples; that's what breasts are designed for. I've never had any trouble with my Evenflo pump after several years: no soreness, mastitis or anything, except good fullness and symmetry.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which is the best pump? August 12 2008, 8:47 PM

Suction isn't really related to stimulation causing natural breast growth, it's more to do with damaging the tissue to promote growth-and-repair cell proliferation. The breasts would probably be healthiest if left well alone but for those of us who are desperate this is the least damaging solution.

lynn
(no login) which is the best pump? August 13 2008, 4:44 AM

Louise,
Do you have any references on suction causing damage? What method are you referring to? I have had good results from using a breastfeeding type pump for almost 3 years and it feels like my ducts are stimulated and some liquid comes out when squeezed. Where are the results from women using regular breast pumps instead of these things you wear for long periods of time?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which is the best pump? August 13 2008, 6:43 PM

Lynn,

Have you breastfed previously? Other people who've breastfed have described similar from massage. I can tell the tissue I've grown from BB isn't breast tissue as it's not all in the actual breasts it's pretty evenly distributed over the area covered by the domes (and I used the XL as they give biggest swelling). As I said it looks ok to the casual observer but I know what was there before. If you look on the Brava website or the papers published by the doctor who developed Brava they will tell you about suction related tissue growth.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which is the best pump? August 13 2008, 9:32 PM

Hi All,

Here is an interesting article that was talking about the experimental study done to confirm non-surgical breast enlargement using an external soft tissue expansion system - in other words Brava:

http://www.plasreconsurg.com/pt/re/prs/a...29!8091!-1

Taken from this article it states that:

"Magnetic resonance images showed no edema and confirmed the proportionate enlargement of both adipose and fibroglandular tissue components."

Now, granted this was a small study done with just 17 participants, but it does indicate that continuous moderate level suction applied to the breast can create permanent tissue increase in both fat and glandular tissues, not just fibrotic changes associated with scarring.

I have no doubt Louise that part of your growth is a sort of fibrotic tissue - especially since you feel in in the areas the domes covered. This however may be your bodies personal response and may or may not be typical of the average response. I would also think that some (and maybe a lot) of your gains were indeed adipose and glandular.

I do think there indeed is a big difference between the methods employed by the various suction devices. Here is the way I am understanding it currently:

Brava - continuous moderate to low level pressure applied to the breast for 10 - 12 hours over the course of at least 10 weeks (but in reality more weeks are needed). This produces initial swelling which reduces over the course of the day. In time it can produce a permanent increase in breast adipose and glandular tissue along with a certain amount of fibrotic scarring in some individuals.

BB - intense pressure applied to the breast for 1 - 2 hours over the course of 8 weeks. This creates an immediate swelling and redness to the entire breast. There is a likelihood of tissue damage at least at the capillary level. The intense pressure results in inflammation which also increases the breast size. Results are supposed to be permanent after the 8 week mark and if they are they would likely be more associated with fibrotic scarring due to the extreme nature of the suction. Some adipose and glandular growth might be possible but less likely due to the shorter duration of both the pressure and length of weeks indicated.

Noogleberry (and other hand pump or mouth suction methods) - low to moderate level pressure applied to the breast usually for several 10 minute or 30 minute sessions each day. This creates immediate swelling and if the level is low enough no redness or damage at the capillary level. The short duration of the suction will be unlikely to product permanent results but there is a possibility for some to achieve small amounts of adipose or glandular increase if the method is employed for long enough and residual swelling is maintained for long durations. Residual swelling can be maintained with 2 or 3 weekly sessions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as far as tissue expansion with an external device what is needed to create permanent results is mild to moderate pressure that does not lead to long term redness of the breast (no capillary damage). This suction should remain for at least 2 hours. This method should be used for many weeks in a row.

Brava has a track record of proven results - but obviously some women will respond better than others. Just like some women respond to herbs faster, there is a difference in the way women deposit fat and grow glandular tissue in the breast. Some are fast responders, some are poor responders. Probably response could be improved if environmental factors were influenced (better nutrition leading to fat gain and glandular growth).

My theory is that any low level suction done for long enough will produce not only the temporary swelling response, but eventually permanent changes. I am going to say that 2 hours could be enough (that is 2 hours straight, not two 1 hour sessions). If we use the success history of Brava as a starting point, then the thousands of hours would need to be duplicated for this kind of growth. That means (12hrs x 7 days) 84 hours per week for 15 weeks - or 1260 hours. With a 2 hour per day method (1260/2 = 630 days) this would equal 90 weeks... Or almost 2 years of daily suction for 2 hours per day.

I do not believe that anyone has tested this theory so it is neither proved nor disproved. Certainly as far as a time line we would not have many who would be willing to invest that much time in this - but to those of you who cannot fathom the dedication necessary for Brava - this could be an alternative.

Here is what you would need to do this method:

1. a pump that would not be too extreme (BB is just too strong)- the breasts must not be made red or purple from the pumping, but they also must swell in the domes
2. a method of tying off the tubes to maintain the pressure
3. a bra or other support to allow the domes to stay in place for 2 hours
4. shear determination for a period of 2 years

The only things this method has going for it is that it could be done very cheaply (hand suction devices are inexpensive) - it will provide immediate short term swelling results - it will not damage tissue and it is essentially mobile.

As I say, this is just my theory. Perhaps you have noticed something I have overlooked and if so I would love to hear about it. If you think I am crazy... well, I think we have already established that a long time ago... lol.

I will be looking for the means to do this myself and I will let you know what I find...

I welcome your input,
waxingmoon

lynn
(no login) which is the best pump? August 14 2008, 1:50 AM

Thanks for the info, WM. I guess I'd describe what I am doing as low-level suction. My breasts don't produce any fluid from the pump but I can squeeze (or squirt on occasion) liquid from the nipples daily if I keep my water drinking up. I started in fall 2005.

I have breastfed both my children, each for a year in 1995-6 and 1998-9. I got the idea of buying an electric pump after seeing a photo of me while lactating, while having trouble filling the right side of a bra. I pump the right one more than the left. The size of my breasts is strongly correlated to how much pumping I do and water I drink, and I am able to reclaim size after going weeks without the pump. The only adverse effect I have is afternoon sleepiness, but I can stay awake later at night.

I would never use anything that hurt or bruised my breasts. Other breast enhancement websites say the pumping devices don't work, but is there info about relactation and size gained? I realize I don't have the time to spend pumping as I would need to lactate, but to achieve a size up, you don't have to do it that frequently.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which is the best pump? August 14 2008, 4:23 AM

Lousie, how long have you been completely suction-free? It may be that your new tissue growth just hasn't had time to return to normal yet. I remember with my first bout with BB that I really thought it was only growing the muscle underneath because the growth felt so firm around where the rims sat. But after a couple months of completely discontinued use, it softened and felt just normal soft breast. I suspect it was swelling that made the area feel firm and then as the swelling went away, the tissue returned to normal feel/texture, except much bigger!

What is the general opinion about breast pumps?
July 6 2008 at 9:00 AM Shirley (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the general opinion about breast pumps? What one is the best bet to get actually lasting results, regardless of any other consideration.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: What is the general opinion about breast pumps? July 6 2008, 6:39 PM

I've used Brava + BB + Noogleberry. I'm not sure if the Noogleberry pump was faulty but I never got it to suck on any better then sucking thge tube with my mouth - never enough for the domes to stay on and the domes are badly shaped. BB the domes are much better and the machine is amazingly strong but it's noisy and it hurts. Brava you've got the time factor and the itchiness of the sticky stuff on the silicone cushions. I would say I probably grew most from Brava (although only tried the Noogleberry about 3 times and have since given the bits away) but I did put in more weeks with Brava. I think a single session (I averaged 15 hours) with Brava is probably worth more than a single session (1 hour) with BB - I definitely had more swelling after 12 hours with Brava then 1 hour BB even with the strong suction. However you have to think long and hard about whether you will be able to put in the hours with Brava - I think 12-15 hours, without missing a session for at least 20 consecutive weeks is pretty important if you want to get you money's worth with Brava otherwise you'd be better off with BB as it's easier to fit into your lifestyle. I actually probably found Brava easier to deal with as I did sleep ok in it and I could wear it to cook, work out etc at home (don't get out much!), whereas BB you're stuck to the machine and I was getting up an hour earlier for work each morning to use it in addition to the hour in the evening.

I would say anything other than the proper Brava system or the BB are just cheap knock-offs and are probably all equivalent.

Most important - DO NOT BUY THE 'ENHANCE' SYSTEM - it is similar to Noogleberry but really really expensive!

Pearl
(no login) Re: What is the general opinion about breast pumps? July 6 2008, 10:45 PM

I like the Noogleberry system with Bosom Beauty pumps. You can really suction hard if you want to, and it is easy to do while watching TV at night.

lynn
(no login) breast pump July 15 2008, 8:32 AM

I have had good results with an Evenflo electric (single) pump I found at Kmart for less than $50. I do about 10-15 min. each side, 3x a week or less and am managing to maintain an increase with good diet and lots of water.

Breast pumps
May 6 2009 at 7:51 AM Funkymonkey22 (Login Funkymonkey22)

Hi im new to this forum and i was wondering where do i start with breast pumps? I want to buy one as soon as possible but im not sure what system i should buy. please help

Author Reply
eva
(no login) ME TOO May 7 2009, 10:04 AM

i want it too.. I'm so sad.. I want to enlarge my breasts. Girls!!!! Answer us,pls..

J.J.
(no login) Re: Breast pumps May 7 2009, 5:10 PM

Hi,

Nobody can tell you which system is best because a lot of it depends upon your lifestyle and what kind of commitment you can make. You really need to do some looking for yourself at the websites of sellers. Check out Brava, Bosom Beauty, Noogleberry, and the folks who sell the Botticelli airlock system.

In short, Brava is the only system that has undergone extensive testing by medical professionals. It has been shown to give a permanent increast in breast size, but nowhere near what you would get from implants. Half a cup to a one cup increase is probably a reasonable expectation, but you may need to put in a full year of wearing the system for 10-12 hours per day to get that. A lot of people spend $1000 on a new system and then find out that they can't get the required hours in because of having small children, work hours, or social activity. They end up selling on Ebay at a loss. Check out the Brava website for more info on who should not use the system. Also you can look at www.bravaresults.com for some idea of what a 100 ml increase actually looks like.

As for the others, I don't know as much. I use brava. The other systems have not undergone as much research and testing. They require a lot less time, so it is easier to commit to, and also cost less. So even if it doesn't work out for you, it won't be such a big loss. Some people say they get permanent results; but others say it was just temporary swelling. The Noogleberry board has a lot of active users who could answer questions about that sytem specifically. Not sure about Bosom Beauty (BB); they still sell it but I don't know of any forums used extensively by active users of BB.

Hope this helps.

J.J.

funkymonkey22
(no login) Re: Breast pumps May 8 2009, 6:45 AM

Thanks J.J for all your help and info.
Brava sounds wonderful especially cause I dont have a family to worry about. Although it sounds great i know i will never be able to afford that. Noogleberry sounds more promising for me. Much cheaper and in my price range.

If anyone is using noogleberry can you please let me know how its working out for you? How long have you used it? etc. Any info i can get would be most helpful.

Thanks

Rox3
(no login) Re: Breast pumps May 8 2009, 12:29 PM

I would start with Noogleberry since it's cheaper and it's fast. See what you think. If you like the whole concept and can commit some time I'd think about Brava as it does work and you can get it used on eBay for half price. It's a big time commitment though. You have to do at least 10-12 hours a night and sleep in it. I've been doing it for 15 weeks and have gained 1" around the breasts and can feel that my bras are much tigher and it's still there at the end of the day after not wearing the system for 12 hours. Good luck and keep posting to let us know what you're doing and how it's working.

Anet
(no login) Re: Breast pumps May 8 2009, 10:31 PM

Rox, I'm so happy for you. At 12 weeks you had gained 1/2", did you gain another 1/2" in three weeks?

Rox3
(no login) Re: Breast pumps May 8 2009, 10:57 PM

I noticed that I was at 1" a couple weeks ago, so it must have happened in the the 13th or 14th week. It still doesn't feel/look that different! I have not gained the "1 cup size" that Brava advertises.

elusia
(Login elusia)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breast pumps May 9 2009, 6:01 AM

Rox, that's great news! I think we mustn't pay too much attention to how it feels, since we get so spoiled with the swelling and by comparison, what you end up with at the end of the day seems so little! Also, Brava says that one can expect anything from 35 ml to 250 ml growth, and usually one translate 1" to 100 ml, so you are just within range! How long are you planning to keep on going?

Rox, Anet, Roakie, everyone! It would be so great if you wanted to post your progress in your programs pages! It is so useful to be able to track backwords and see how one have grown, both for yourselves and for others, and I also think it might be a way for girls that have no success with herbs to see that there is really another option thaw works!

Funkymonkey, I have tried all 2 systems, and I didn't have any lasting growth we either Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry. Now I'm doing brava and I like it so much more - it is so much more gentle and the domes are so much more comfortable! Since I'm still doing it I can't tell you anything about my results yet, but I'm very hopeful that I'll keep what I get this time! I know another girl from here, Shannon, who also used all 3 systems, she said that the one system she had most progress with was Brava. All you really need is a pair of used domes and a rubberband - doesn't have to cost too much! Of course you can try noogleberry first - but if that wouldn't work remember that noogleberry doesn't have any research that proves growth - which brava has.

Good luck and if you can only commit and are PERSISTENT, you are likely to end up with bigger boobs within the next few months to a year ; )

Rox3
(no login) Re: Breast pumps May 9 2009, 3:45 PM

I must say that even tho' I've only grown one inch around the breasts in total, they do feel bigger. Not much, but somewhat bigger. I've gone from 34" measurement to a 35" measurement. In the morning, it's 36" with swelling but it goes away in a couple hours down to the 35". Nobody at work or friends would probably even notice since I've always worn underwire, padded bras. But I am filling them out better (still a size 34A) but they are tighter. I will go another 3 weeks then I'm off to Florida for a much needed vacation. I will do Brava again in the fall...possibly in September once school is back in and people stay home more anyways. It hasn't been horrible. Just missing some social events or not inviting people over as much here and there, and the sleeping on the back. My husband does NOT like to snuggle when sleeping so he doesn't seem to care too much. He doesn't even say anything about it at all. Although he did say he didn't care how big my boobs were as long as there's no cancer in them. That was kinda sweet Smile

mrshuy
(Login mrshuy) US breast pump May 10 2009, 3:15 PM

Hi ladies,
Noogleberry price is reasonable to me. but Noogleberry online store is not availabe at the moment. they claim to work again till 18th May 2009. However I have to order it before 15th May.

Besides Noogleberry, which US brands at nearly the same price do you recommend?
I order from US. I want to hear about those US brands.

What do you think about this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Enlargement-E...7C294%3A50

Thanks Smile

Advice Needed!
October 16 2008 at 3:48 PM Indecisive 1 (Login indecisive1)

I am trying to figure out which natural breast enhancement system is right for me. It seems like brava is the one with the most consistant satisfied results, however, i currently work full time, go to school, and church every week. I am just concerned that i would waist my money on brava because i just wouldnt have 10 hours a day to dedicate to it no matter how much i desperately want it! I have seen a lot of people say that Bosom Beauty is too painful, what about the Noogleberry? Are these also approved by the FDA? Are there any others out there that work that i havent heard about? Also I am about to renew my gym membership, are these products going to make my gym routine painful, in other words should i wait till after i use the system to renew?

I'd sincerely appreciate all feedback from anyone who has been in my shoes! Thanks!!

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Advice Needed! October 16 2008, 6:13 PM

Hi Indecisive,
Well, everyone has their favorite device, but they all basically work on the same principle which is tissue expansion through negative pressure. I don't believe any of them are 'approved' by the FDA, but Brava has been the only one who has had any scientific studies done to prove that it indeed does work.

In the tests involving Brava they found that women who did at least 10 hours of gentle suction to the breast over a period of at least 10 weeks had a permanent gain of about a cup size. The key things here are 1. gentle pressure and 2. time.

In actuality you can read and find that most women who use Brava will need more than 10 hours per day and for far longer than 10 weeks to get anything permanent. You are right. It takes a serious commitment.

Bosom Beauty has one flaw that I can think of and that is that it probably provides more than 'gentle' suction. Or at least some women have reported disturbing levels of suction that have caused bruising and other damage to the breast. You will find however that several women use this method with no problems and they like and recommend it.

Noogleberry is the system that seems to get some bad press because the system is marketed as a temporary device. It could however, since it uses gentle suction be used consistently for a long enough period of time to provide permanent results - but we are talking about an hour of use or more per day for about 2 years. It will provide rather instant swelling results that can be maintained with minimal consistent use (such as just a few times per week). The device is less expensive than the others but of course just like all the rest there is a markup on the item and conceivably someone could find it cheaper. But, they have excellent customer service and a forum of helpful encouraging users that can give you tips on getting the most from your purchase.

There are also others out there and some recommend using breast pumps that are generally used for lactation. They key here is the type of dome. Anything that can provide suction at a gentle level will be good, but the dome is the essential part. The best domes are probably the Brava and the price of them is reflected in this. Other domes will have different dimensions. It would be a good thing to research these things before your made any purchase.

I am sure others will chime in here as well. I personally use the Noogleberry and I like the effect. I am in it for the long haul, so I don't mind if it takes me a couple of years. Anyway- I will leave the floor open to the rest for their advice as well.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Advice Needed! October 16 2008, 7:19 PM

I think the best method in terms of breast growth is BB while you're awake then Brava overnight - this allows you to reduce your Brava hours slightly and get away with it as BB is a lot stronger. I don't think the pressure being 'gentle' is a good thing! The point of what you're trying to do isn't hormonal it's to create cell proliferation in terms of growth and repair, this is why most people find that using Brava with an airlock is better than the smartbox as you get stronger suction. I have Brava, BB and Noogleberry (gave my Noogleberry away free because it's rubbish!). If you can't afford to buy Brava or you won't have the time to put enough hours in (I averaged 15 hours per night for 30 weeks on top of a full time job) then go for BB and possibly use it more than they advise. I'm going over the hours for BB then using Brava overnight and not noticing any problems - your body adapts to suction so you get less skin trouble etc and can handle higher pressure. If you do get the BB make sure you build up your time and suction slowly as it's amazingly strong even compared to the strongest you can get with Brava. Remember what you're trying to do is drastic so it won't be easy - you will need time, money and perseverance. On the bright side I now have bigger boobs than when I was 30 lbs heavier so it does work. I've just started back into another session and hoping to use it from 1st Sept 08 until mid-end of May 09. It's really not that bad once you get started. Also, it won't effect your ability to work out but you will probably want to spend as much time as possible at home with your domes on so if you get the Brava system I'd do the gym after you finish. BB you don't need to put in so much time so you may as well renew your gym now. If you really think the Noogleberry's a good idea then instead of buying their product buy just the domes from BB and just suck on the tubes - this works out slightly cheaper and the BB domes are much better.

bb or brava or nb?
July 15 2008 at 3:48 AM rica (no login)

i'm not sure which one to buy. seems like each have their own pros and cons.

i tried looking up BB but i'm still not sure where to buy it. does anyone have the link?

for those who have tried bb, brava, and nb, which is the best one to use? i just turned 21 and my size is 34A.

how much does the bb cost? is it better than brava? is it really that loud? i go to school and have a roommate so i really don't wana disturb her at night.

sorry for all the questions. i'm just really confused. been trying to read threads but i'm not really sure what to go for..

thanks,
rica

Author Reply
sarah h
(no login) Re: bb or brava or nb? July 15 2008, 8:33 PM

Its confusing for everybody when deciding what method to use. Like you say there are pros and cons with all methods but when I was choosing this is what I thought....

BB - From what I have read its noisy, can cause bad bruises and your attached to a machine.. but some people are happy with the results

BRAVA - Expensive, very long hours to wear it for results....but some people are happy with the results and can give permanent results

NOOGLEBERRY - Pump by hand, only temperary results need to top up...but cheap, not too much effort and some people are happy with the results.

I choose Noogleberry because Ive not got lots of spare hours, didnt want to disturb my sleep and didnt want to spend silly money. I am pleased with my decision but the choice is yours...everybody is different.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: bb or brava or nb? July 16 2008, 12:06 AM

I've tried both Brava and BB so far, I like the Brava domes better, but the hours are ridiculous and make you feel like a prisoner. The BB is painful at times and noisy but saves so much time, and you don't feel like such a prisoner.

Plus it's much cheaper. Either way really you're going to be very inconvenienced and feel ****ty sometimes. I know, it sucks but hopefully it will all be worth it if your breasts grow. But you have to also accept that they might not at all.

bosom beauty or brava
April 23 2008 at 5:59 PM sheep (no login)

OK
Is Bosom Beauty just as effective as brava .I'm so confosed.

Loise says she uses it before a brava session to enhance its effect and is using it now but no true growth ?

I have a noogleberry but am not noticing any swelling and am contemplating saline implants really hard.

I wish that stemcell procedure was out soooooo bad.

Any one with results from bb please share,at this point i would take the fake swelling from brava but can't do the 15 hours,i got 4 lil kids.

thanks

Author Reply
Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: bosom beauty or brava April 24 2008, 11:06 AM

I can't say anything about BB, other than that I'm interested in giving it a whirl myself, but I did use Brava.

I bought it with an air lock tubing system for 600 quid on ebay and I still feel it was a waste of money. It does give you good swelling but its uncomfortable to sleep in, too big to wear around the house, left me with a rash and blisters even with plenty of barrier spray (which is expensive and doesn't last all too long), when I took it off I was left with an indented line around a rash around my boob so I couldn't wear low cut tops to show off my swelling, the silicone loses it's tackiness very quickly, and like you said... 10-15 hours is a joke. I think you're making a good decision side stepping Brava.

Louise
(no login) Re: bosom beauty or brava April 30 2008, 2:33 PM

I'm having computer probs so not around much but just to say I think 1 hour BB is better than 1 hour Brava and I think I may be retaining some with BB now after about 9 weeks. It's hard for me to compare BB and Brava because I used Brava for 30 weeks and only got time to do 16 weeks with BB so anything will be a bonus. If you can't afford to put the time in with Brava then definitely don't buy it - give BB a go, at least it's pretty cheap. Much much much stronger than NB too!

Naomi
(Login naomihbl) HOW MUCH? May 10 2008, 11:48 PM

I am so confused with the Noogleberries, Bravas and Bosom Beauties....I've only ever heard of the Brava....till now!

I definately don't have time to wear the Brava, how on earth are people meant to wear them for 12 hours a day if you can't wear them in public.

Anyway, it looks like the BB is getting good reviews, where can you get them from and how much do they cost?

Thanks

Amy
(Login amy_m8427) Re: bosom beauty or brava May 11 2008, 3:27 PM

I'm using the BB at the moment (5 1/2 weeks) and have gone up 1.5inches, which I hope just increases & stays put! It costs from £139 to £189, depending on whether you buy domes seperately or not. I bought the 'deluxe package' which had all the domes, but I didn't end up needing the S & M, so I'm trying to sell them on eBay now. I'm really impressed so far & hope I don't have disappointing loss at the end! Fingers crossed! + you only need to use it twice a day for an hour a time. The place you get it from is here:
http://gismostore.com/gismostore.html

Goodluck!

Amy:o)

rainbow
(Login rainbowbaby) Re: bosom beauty or brava May 19 2008, 6:53 PM

I have used Brava for around 3 weeks and have had very good swelling.I find it quite easy to use.The only thing is I semm to have come up in a bad rash which I hope will go soon.fingers crossed

Wondering about Brava Bosom
April 23 2007 at 12:43 PM ellen (no login)

Norwegian girl:
Is there anyone who have tried the electric breast pump called Brava Bosom? Instedad of using a bra for several houres a day this pump is supposed to be used for 40 to 60 minutes per day. it says to give you a cup size per month.

See the link below, its written in norwegian.

http://www.normedical.no/FAQ.htm

Author Reply
Charity
(no login) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom April 23 2007, 5:57 PM

Is it similar to Bosom Beauty? That's supposed to be used for an hour a day.

Edit Message Delete Message

ellen
(no login) yes April 24 2007, 1:08 AM

i think so. Do you have any experience with it?

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom April 25 2007, 8:26 AM

Well it would be remarkable if it really gave you a cup size per month. To increase by a cup size with these kind of products usually takes a lot longer than that and a cup size is about the limit. I don't see many women saying that they increased by more than that, no matter how long they used these products for.

ellen
(no login) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom April 25 2007, 8:57 PM

ok, but one cupsize larger is just what i want :-) I hope the pump that can be used for 1 houre a day is good enough.

Is there any sites on the Internet that shows before and after photos?

Leanne
(no login) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom April 26 2007, 7:40 AM

Is one hour's use a day for a month supposed to give you results that last?

ellen
(no login) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom April 26 2007, 8:31 AM

yes.

its probably to good to be truth ??
On Normedical s internet sites they say that women i USA have beeen using the pump for years with good results.

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom April 27 2007, 5:07 AM

I bought a bosom beauty machine off ebay for under $400 brand new. i was pretty happy with it, loved the swelling, and i think it really did quick off my growth spurt. i have stopped using it and have focused on the herb and massage. you do get like hickey marks on your breasts, i thought i could live with it-it's really not so bad. but i only used the system for about 3 weeks. i was really happy with my result from herbs and i felt like i was slacking working out because of how tender and swolen my breasts were. i am keeping the system and plan on using it again. even if it is just to pump them up for a night. it really depends on you. feel free to ask me anything, i am not an expert but i will be honest. anyway, good luck with whatever you decide, and definitley let me know if you have any questions.
oh yeah, just do a search on ebay for bosom beauty breast enhancement if you want to buy it on there-i can find the name of the guy i bought it from if you want. i got it, it was in great shape-brand new, but it took a month for the guy to ship it!

ellen
(no login) thanks May 16 2007, 5:20 PM

I really would like to have a look at the forum you refered to. And order the bb, but i might order from the Norwegien site.

Lost Sheep
(Login lexy1983) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom May 16 2007, 7:02 PM

sara, did u get actual growth or just temporary swelling with BB?

Sara
(Login Sarabell239) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom May 17 2007, 3:55 AM

I only used it for a coupl weeks, i stopped when i felt like i was getting results from herbs and massage. i grew an inch in that time, and i actually think it contributed to my growth-because i haven't really grown since i stopped.
i will probabely give it another shot when i have more time, and in the fall/winter. i started to get some hickey marks and my breasts were darker-i read that the is normal and goes away after you stop.
that's all igot, lemme know if you have any more q's.

good luck!

Charity
(no login) Re: Wondering about Brava Bosom May 17 2007, 7:00 AM

Well if what the Norweigan site says is true, their product would be far superior to any of the other ones discussed here. I can't help wondering what makes their product so much better than anything else.

Help......so confused
May 10 2008 at 11:52 PM Naomi (Login naomihbl)

I am so confused with the Noogleberries, Bravas and Bosom Beauties....I've only ever heard of the Brava....till now!

I was considering implants but would really prefer an alternative! I would like to increase my 34A chest to at least a larger B...or would be more than happy if they could be even bigger.

I definately don't have time to wear the Brava, how on earth are people meant to wear them for 12 hours a day if you can't wear them in public.

Anyway, it looks like the BB is getting good reviews but I would like some help and advice.... oh and most importantly, do they work???

Where can you get the Bosom Beauty from and how much do they cost?

Thanks

Author Reply

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help......so confused May 11 2008, 12:24 PM

I've not personally used bosom beauty, but from what I've read it has mixed reviews. Some people do experience lasting growth, while others get swelling which disappers after you stop using it. I think this is because you wear the system for quite a short length of time. The principle works but perhaps 8 weeks wearing it for 1 or 2 hours a day is not enough for some people to get noticeable growth. The company claims 1 cup size in 8 weeks, which is an incredibly optimistic aim- 1/2 cup size is prob a more realistic goal in that length of time. It cost about £150 I think. I know Kieyah got very good results from using it. People vary in how receptive they are to these things, whether they're slow, average or fast responders. Hope that helps a little!

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Help......so confused May 11 2008, 9:27 PM

Dear Tory,

I tried to find ("GOGLE") Bosom Buddy, I came up with breast pumps for lactating women. This is the wrong company, isn't it Mabye I am spelling it wrong? Then I find hospital devices under the same name for thousands of $$, I don't think I am looking in the right area.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Help......so confused May 11 2008, 9:27 PM

Dear Tory,

I tried to find ("GOOGLE") Bosom Buddy, I came up with breast pumps for lactating women. This is the wrong company, isn't it? Mabye I am spelling it wrong? Then I find hospital devices under the same name for thousands of $$, I don't think I am looking in the right area.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: Help......so confused May 11 2008, 9:28 PM

OK that was weird, it posted twice and I meant to spell your name correctly as TORI excuse the double post!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Help......so confused May 13 2008, 3:14 PM

lol! Its bosom beauty, not bosom buddy so thats prob why the wrong things coming up!
Besides ebay it gizmo store that sell the system:
http://www.gismostore.com/gismostore.html

Having just had a look its closer to £180 for a complete system. I've always found their website a little unprofessional looking which puts me off, but I know alot of people have bought their systems from them.

StacyEllen
(Login StacyEllen) Re: Help......so confused September 4 2008, 4:44 PM

i don't see how anyone could use Brava unless they wore them overnight. Is that an option for you? The domes are too ridiculous to wear in public and I could never wear them during the day unless I did nothing but sit on the couch. You can't pick up kids or do housework in them, as they are uncomfortable and sweating (which happens from the smallest task)is inevitable. It is hard sleeping in them, especially until you get used to sleeping on your back, but it makes the time go by quickly. I have used Brava for a few years, first time 32 weeks, second 20 weeks. I started at a small 34A and ended a nice full 34B. It took a lot of discipline and self sacrifice, but it was worth it to me.

Interested in a suction device but need some advice
December 22 2007 at 3:48 AM Ann5 (Login Ann5)

Hello,
I am getting quite interested in using a suction device. Two things are keeping me from buying one though so I was wondering if you ladies could help me out with some questions.

Firstly,
The main reason I am a bit hesitant to order one is if my kids find "it" what would I tell them? I'm pretty sure once they see the cups I wont have to explain it to the older ones they'll know without asking. So I'm afraid of them eventually finding them.

Second,
I was really interested in the Bosom Beauty machine, but I've read from some posts that users have said it's quite noisy. And another thing is even though it isn't as expensive as the Brava it's still too much for my budget. So that leaves me to at least try the noogleberry. My question here is the NB just as good as other suction devices even though it's manual?

Author Reply
bel
(Login bel_rose) Re: Interested in a suction device but need some advice December 22 2007, 11:26 AM

Hi,
Im using brava at the moment but like you I was looking at the Bosom beauty and noogleberry as well. There seems to be a few people around on various forums who have had good lasting results with the BB but yes it does seem like its pretty noisy so propably not the best if youre wanting to be discreet and results seem variable. Looking on the noogleberry forum people seem really impressed with the results from that but Im not sure how much is permanent growth as the girls on there seem to be topping up regularly to maintain the swelling and the noogleberry people said it isnt permanent growth and you will need to use regularly to maintain or top up - most of the people on the forum said as you only have to use it for a short period each day its not really too much hassle to keep using in the longterm. The thing I am slightly confused about at the moment is if people are getting lasting results from the BB why is it not possible to get permanent growth from the noogleberry - is the pulsating action of the BB important for true growth? If not, if you just used a lot of suction on the noogleberry would it not be possible to get lasting growth from that too? im debating which to go for, obviously the cost and lack of noise is a big advantage of the noogleberry but if you only get true lasting growth with the BB Id prefer to do that rather than having to top up all the time. Anyone got any ideas as to if you real growth from the noogleberry and if not why not when the BB seems to work in the long term??? Im confused! xx

Ronda93550
(no login) I got mine. December 22 2007, 11:56 AM

Good Morning. I got a pump from china at half the cost and with 3 different cup sizes.
Ronda

Louise
(no login) Re: Interested in a suction device but need some advice December 22 2007, 6:48 PM

I have the Brava, BB and Noogleberry because I'm impatient! I'd say Brava is best in terms of lasting results but I know a few people who have had lasting results with the BB and I would say this was probably a more realistic alternative for people who don't have enough time to put in long hours with Brava. BB recommend 45-60 mins 1-2x daily so you'd probably get more using BB 60 mins 2x daily than using Brava for only 8 hours per night. The Noogleberry should be similar to the BB - they advise you to pump up and release suction for 15 mins 1-2x daily, slowly this will result in some swelling which will increase with time and can eventually be maintained with 1-2 sessions weekly. I think most people who are using it on their forum are using for 30-60 mins 1-3x daily. BB is much stronger - you probably physically couldn't use the manual pump that hard without breaking it (the trigger is built fairly weakly as a safety mechanism so you can't injure yourself - BB is more like sticking your boobs in some sort of industrial vacuum!). The Noogleberry (and I suppose the BB cups) can be used like Brava overnight if you can make them stay on however they are hard with no soft cushioning so they are less comfortable. I personally am not suited to the size of the Noogleberry cups and will be sending them back as they are too wide to fit my chest but then only the same depth as the BB cups which I have outgrown. I am underbust roughly 27 and bust about 33 (was 28/32 - have lost weight). I think the BB could be scary / painful if you've never used suction before, even the Brava with th smartbox seemed very hard suction the first week but your body does get used to it. If you can wait another 6 weeks for me to finish I will be posting results - I've been very consistant and have put in average 15 hours per day for 25 weeks with Brava and the last few weeks have added 30 mins BB session before I put the domes on. There is no reason to suspect that using Nooglberry domes overnight would be any less effective than Brava if you put the hours in or that you couldn't get the results of the BB if you could pump hard enough - you may get some permanent results but it will take longer. None of these methods are guaranteed but it tends to be people who've put in a long period of long sessions with no breaks who are most satisfied. Also you should think of the gains in terms of cc volume not cup sizes, 155cc was apparently the average gain from Brava (there's an article either lower down this forum or if you go page to the previous page) - this would be a lot more significant on someone of a 32 band size than 38 band size so all the suction methods are more likely to give good results if you're small.

Good luck x

Noogleberry or BB??? anyone used both??
May 2 2008 at 4:29 PM Kekie (Login Kekie)

I am considering getting a sucktion pump to even out the boobs but am wondering which is better. I hear positive and negative things about both. Anyone used both devices and have have comments for me while I am trying to decide?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or BB??? anyone used both?? May 8 2008, 7:35 PM

I've got both (and used Brava too). Brava is best if you can put the time in otherwise get BB.

Naomi
(Login naomihbl) Brava or Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty??? May 10 2008, 11:42 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!

I've read so many reviews my heads spinning! I'd never even heard of Bosom Beauties or Noogleberries till now! I was just considering surgery or Brava.

The problem is.... I own my own business so cant take weeks off to recover from implants and I don't have 12 hours a day where I can sit around the house wearing big plastic domes!!

Can anyone help and recommend the best for me? I'm currently a 34A and would love to be a larger B or even C if possible.

Thank you!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or BB??? anyone used both?? May 18 2008, 5:15 PM

Definitely go for BB then. Use it every single day and you should get something. I get up an hour earlier to use before work, then use for an hour when I come home. Also have my own company and working 6 days a week + just bought a house + having building work done etc so know how you feel! Good luck!

Amy_m
(Login amy_m8427) BB definately May 21 2008, 10:37 AM

I would say BB, cos' I tried the Noogleberry a while ago for about a year, and didn't get any permanent results. I've only been using BB for about a month and a half, but so far I have gotten an increase, so hopefully it just gets better!

Amy:o)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon