Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Hi I'm new here and was wondering what pump...

Advice Needed!
October 16 2008 at 3:48 PM Indecisive 1 (Login indecisive1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to figure out which natural breast enhancement system is right for me. It seems like brava is the one with the most consistant satisfied results, however, i currently work full time, go to school, and church every week. I am just concerned that i would waist my money on brava because i just wouldnt have 10 hours a day to dedicate to it no matter how much i desperately want it! I have seen a lot of people say that Bosom Beauty is too painful, what about the Noogleberry? Are these also approved by the FDA? Are there any others out there that work that i havent heard about? Also I am about to renew my gym membership, are these products going to make my gym routine painful, in other words should i wait till after i use the system to renew?

I'd sincerely appreciate all feedback from anyone who has been in my shoes! Thanks!!

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Advice Needed! October 16 2008, 6:13 PM

Hi Indecisive,
Well, everyone has their favorite device, but they all basically work on the same principle which is tissue expansion through negative pressure. I don't believe any of them are 'approved' by the FDA, but Brava has been the only one who has had any scientific studies done to prove that it indeed does work.

In the tests involving Brava they found that women who did at least 10 hours of gentle suction to the breast over a period of at least 10 weeks had a permanent gain of about a cup size. The key things here are 1. gentle pressure and 2. time.

In actuality you can read and find that most women who use Brava will need more than 10 hours per day and for far longer than 10 weeks to get anything permanent. You are right. It takes a serious commitment.

Bosom Beauty has one flaw that I can think of and that is that it probably provides more than 'gentle' suction. Or at least some women have reported disturbing levels of suction that have caused bruising and other damage to the breast. You will find however that several women use this method with no problems and they like and recommend it.

Noogleberry is the system that seems to get some bad press because the system is marketed as a temporary device. It could however, since it uses gentle suction be used consistently for a long enough period of time to provide permanent results - but we are talking about an hour of use or more per day for about 2 years. It will provide rather instant swelling results that can be maintained with minimal consistent use (such as just a few times per week). The device is less expensive than the others but of course just like all the rest there is a markup on the item and conceivably someone could find it cheaper. But, they have excellent customer service and a forum of helpful encouraging users that can give you tips on getting the most from your purchase.

There are also others out there and some recommend using breast pumps that are generally used for lactation. They key here is the type of dome. Anything that can provide suction at a gentle level will be good, but the dome is the essential part. The best domes are probably the Brava and the price of them is reflected in this. Other domes will have different dimensions. It would be a good thing to research these things before your made any purchase.

I am sure others will chime in here as well. I personally use the Noogleberry and I like the effect. I am in it for the long haul, so I don't mind if it takes me a couple of years. Anyway- I will leave the floor open to the rest for their advice as well.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Advice Needed! October 16 2008, 7:19 PM

I think the best method in terms of breast growth is BB while you're awake then Brava overnight - this allows you to reduce your Brava hours slightly and get away with it as BB is a lot stronger. I don't think the pressure being 'gentle' is a good thing! The point of what you're trying to do isn't hormonal it's to create cell proliferation in terms of growth and repair, this is why most people find that using Brava with an airlock is better than the smartbox as you get stronger suction. I have Brava, BB and Noogleberry (gave my Noogleberry away free because it's rubbish!). If you can't afford to buy Brava or you won't have the time to put enough hours in (I averaged 15 hours per night for 30 weeks on top of a full time job) then go for BB and possibly use it more than they advise. I'm going over the hours for BB then using Brava overnight and not noticing any problems - your body adapts to suction so you get less skin trouble etc and can handle higher pressure. If you do get the BB make sure you build up your time and suction slowly as it's amazingly strong even compared to the strongest you can get with Brava. Remember what you're trying to do is drastic so it won't be easy - you will need time, money and perseverance. On the bright side I now have bigger boobs than when I was 30 lbs heavier so it does work. I've just started back into another session and hoping to use it from 1st Sept 08 until mid-end of May 09. It's really not that bad once you get started. Also, it won't effect your ability to work out but you will probably want to spend as much time as possible at home with your domes on so if you get the Brava system I'd do the gym after you finish. BB you don't need to put in so much time so you may as well renew your gym now. If you really think the Noogleberry's a good idea then instead of buying their product buy just the domes from BB and just suck on the tubes - this works out slightly cheaper and the BB domes are much better.

Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty
January 16 2008 at 12:17 AM Jessie (Login jessie7)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

I am very interested and am currently doing my 'homework' on a beast pump. I know Brava is meant the best out there but I have heard good reviews on the Noogleberry and the BB.

Im just after some honest advise, would it make sense to pay the extra for the BB or is the Noogleberry just as good despite being manual?

Jessie!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 10:27 AM

I've got all three. I haven't done a proper BB session yet - that's my next one, but I have used it. I'd say get the BB first, the domes are a lot more sensible sizes, the NB domes are very wide and not deep enough so it's hard to get a seal then if you do the domes get full quickly. The BB is a bit more expensive but all the domes, airlocks, pumps, tubing for all three brands can be interchangeable. The Brava domes are more comfortable but they're really expensive. BB is much stronger suction, you may need some silicone or rubber sheeting (or Noogleberry might br bringing out a latex cover) to stop it pressing hard on your ribs. I'm trying to get what I can get that is permanent with no maintenance then I'll finally use Noogleberry if I'm not happy. If you grow with BB or Brava you're finished (or you can do another cycle and grow more). Or you only need to buy the NB hand pump and you can use the domes you have already f you're happy to do constant maintenance (which should get less and less over a few months). The BB is very noisy, a lot of loud beeps and a constant hum which can be heard over my fan heater. If you are going to get the BB you'll need to commit at least 45-60mins daily (preferably early morning as this works best for most people) for at least 8 weeks without missing many days. I've missed one night with Brava in nearly 7 months so I'm going to try to do 15 weeks BB 60 mins morning and evening with no break.

Edit Message Delete Message

Chaz
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 12:38 PM

Noogleberry doens't claim to give permanent results although BB does. Plus Fullness gained 1.5 inches permanently from BB.

I'm not sure either.

Could someone please answer why you couldn't just use the noogleberry domes and used extra suction to achieve extra pressure and then create an air lock... would this not work.

THanks

jessie
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 1:39 PM

Thanks for the responses so far. Considering that Noogleberry doesnt really have a long term effect then I guess i'll go for the BB. One more thing, I was having a look on Ebay and came across a lady who was selling new BB's and a new Enhancement system which is the same price, but it isn't hooked up to a machine like BB but its a stand alone suction thing with a vest like the Brava, enabling you to move around. Plus she said that there is slightly less suction which is better because the BB has been prone to bruise and hurt....

I don't know what your opinion is on this?

Jessie!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 2:08 PM

I think the only reason BB is worth buying is because it is so strong, I don't think less suction would be effective when used for short periods.

If you can get the NB to stay on with an airlock and leave it on for long hours like Brava then fair enough that should give the same result as if you used Brava but I don't think you could pump that hard with a hand pump because you'd break it (or to be honest BB is so strong it hurts and you just wouldn't do it that hard because you'd think you were injuring yourself).

I'd already done about 20 weeks Brava with an airlock, sucking them on as tight as I could stand and the BB is way way stronger than that (and I've never even got to the halfway mark on the suction setting). You really can't appreciate how hard it sucks until you've tried it.

I personally would buy from www.gismostore.com, I've had domes from Mark, he's been very helpful, delivered them quickly and I think for the UK it's free shipping. The BB costs about the same as 7 months Wonderup tablets and less than a set of domes for Brava so I think it's cheap really, also because it's a lot more hardwearing and easier to clean than Brava you could sell it on without losing much especially if you got it secondhand. If nothing else you are guaranteed to get swelling for a bit of a boost.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 3:55 PM

p.s. The domes, tubing, airlocks and pumps for Brava / BB / NB are al interchangeable as they use the same diameter tubing, I definitely prefer the BB cups but the NB airlock is great (although probably too bulky to hide under clothes). If you get the BB you may want to use the NB airlock to attach the domes to the machine, then you can suck until it hurts or finish your 60 mins and airlock off to walk around the house with the same suction. I think you'd have to be brave to do it though, I only use for 30 mins and I usually have to release the pressure 1-2x during the session to breathe before continuing!

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 8:30 PM

So, can you still where the BB and walk around / wear in bed? I saw some messages saying how noisey it was and just presumed that you had to stay hooked to the machine?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 8:58 PM

You are supposed to stay hooked to the machine, I can't really lie down without losing a seal s I sit up and write on this forum until I'm done. The point I was making is that if you bought the NB airlock which is about £10 you could use that to connect to the machine, let the machine suck the air out them use the airlock to hold it like that while you walk around the house.

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 16 2008, 10:07 PM

I would prefer the convenience of not being hooked to a machine, but obviousl if this is the best one then I would definatly chose it. There is a lady on Ebay that sells the BB and various others, she has one that is the same price as the BB but there is no machine. Apparently you us your breath as suction to attach the domes and leave them for a few hours or however long with a zip up vest like the Brava. I havent heard of this one being discussed on the forums... do you think this is worth a try?

Louise
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 17 2008, 6:07 AM

Not sure as I've not seen it, it won't be strong like BB though so you'd have to do long hours like Brava.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 17 2008, 7:20 AM

wooly sheep, is what you're talking about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=p3907.m29

its called 'enhance' ; i dont know how long its been around. it says you wear it for 1 - 2 hours only per day, but it looks like the brava so you probably have to put in more hours. i wonder if you could sleep with it on or if you would lose a seal......

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 17 2008, 11:50 AM

Yes, it is the 'enhance', sorry... I couldnt rememeber the name. I presumed that it was new and wasn't too sure about the name.... she did say the suction wasnt as strong but she said it would be best as the BB can cause some pain and bruising.

dandelion
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 17 2008, 3:53 PM

I got a message back from the lady selling the system and she says theres no silioon.....
Q: Hi there, Thanks you for contacting The Breast Enlargement Store! No there is no silicone but they are comfortable to wear as they are designed to sit directly on the breast rather than the chest area like brava.The silicone can actually be a bad thing as some women are allergic to it and it can also cause a lot of itching as the heat buildes up under the silicone. Hope this helps Cara

too bad..

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 17 2008, 9:14 PM

What does the silicon do? (novice, lol)

Louise
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 17 2008, 10:00 PM

It's like an inch thick rubbery cushion (like jelly) that is round the edge of the domes to stop the hard plastic poking your skin. Brava domes are definitely the most comfortable (or maybe I should say least uncomfortable!)

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 22 2008, 1:31 PM

Ok, I have sick of looking around, Im just going to get one of these things and be done with it, lol.

1 last question guys... does the Bosom Beauty have a silocon surrounding the dome?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 22 2008, 7:04 PM

No, at it presses the ribs very hard and pulls hard at the skin near the armpit. I've got the 5mm rubber sheeting from Lucy at Noogleberry and that definitely helps but think I might try the thinner one.

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 23 2008, 3:56 PM

Had a look on the Noogleberry website and I didnt see those rubber rims?

Kiran
(Login Kiran07) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 23 2008, 7:52 PM

Hi Jessie... if you are interested in buying the BB...i am selling mine for a fraction of the price. It is pretty much new, i used it for 2 days and just couldnt commit to it. I have got the deluxe package, with four different dome sizes etc. You can email me if u are interested.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 23 2008, 11:00 PM

Hi Kiran,

If you don't sell the BB or want to sell it as the standard system, how much would you charge for just the XL domes + p&p to East London?

Woolly Sheep
(Login 65hulagirl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 23 2008, 11:40 PM

Kiran

How much do you want for your BB system? Would you consider selling just the machine?

Kiran
(Login Kiran07) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 24 2008, 3:28 AM

Louise, what do u mean just the standard system? Well what part of east london are you from? I dont live too far from you so i could always drop it off in person, or meet at a neautral point if u wanted to avoid P&P costs, because the system as u know is quite heavy and bulky so i can imagine P&P being a fair bit. I dont mind either option... Im flexible with cost, as long as its a reasonable offer... u can email me if you like...

Kiran
(Login Kiran07) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 24 2008, 3:30 AM

Wholly sheep,

Again, i am selling the entire system for £150 or a reasonable offer, that price included P&P, whereas i think they are selling it for £190 on the website.

Louise
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 24 2008, 4:50 PM

Hi Kiran,

I've sent you an email - let me know if you didn't get it.

Woolly Sheep
(Login jessie7) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 31 2008, 3:06 PM

Hi Guys, still debating here over 3 of these machines! lol. Brava is out because I just don't have that money.

Noogleberry, I worry that this is too cheap and will either fall apart or not work and i havent really heard anyreassuring stories. If it does work and people think that its worth having then great!

Bosom Beauty, I know this has great suction but I have heard that all this suction is not really needed as is would hurt too much if it was ever put on full. I've heard that it makes alot of noise and you cant walk around, you are hooked to the machine. Which is a let down for me because I am happy to put the time in, I just dont want to be stuck to the machine.

The alternative it the "Enhance", which is machine that the suck the air out yourself, and i'm not sure how effective this is though, you can lock th air in and wear a zip up top and your fine for afew hours apparently. This mobility would be better for me but I worry that the suction won't be as effective as the Bosom Beauty?

What are everyones views?

Louise
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty January 31 2008, 11:21 PM

Have a read of the NB forum, the NB is a hand pump version of BB so it won't be as strong, it isn't designed to give permanent growth but it will give swelling that can be maintained by less and less regular use. I've never even used the BB on half strength and it's a killer! Airlocking the BB suction would be a lot lot lot better than enhance, the BB is designed to slightly suck and release but by turning it down slightly I don't see why you couldn't suck and airlock - maybe do 10 mins on the machine, an hour with the airlock then 10 mins with the machine on a higher setting. The NB stuff is all very well-made and the customer service is excellent so if anything failed they'd send you a free replacement.

Melinda
(no login) Noogleberry Has a Forum! July 17 2008, 7:36 PM

If you want reassurance about the noogleberry check out their forum (do a google search for noogleberry forum, you can also see that users say they get permanent results- me included!). They have always been excellent in supporting me - and replace broken items without question. You'd be hard to find a more honest online business - I would be lost without mine, or their helpful advice!

Emma
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty July 22 2008, 2:12 PM

Melinda, I have just ordered Noogleberry last week. Can you tell me your stats? What size you were to begin with, what size you are now, your routine and how long you were pumping for?

I would just love to go up one cup size as I am 32A and very self concious about it, don't feel womanly and clothes don't fit right which is annoying as I am a big fashion follower.

Zoe
(no login) ? February 12 2009, 6:32 PM

Dont they all work on the same princibal though of creating a constant sunction so to speak?
So how can one give lasting effects and another wont?

Clearly the NB requires more physical labour but is alot cheaper? I think it just depends if money is an object with these systems?

I think they NB may say that the results may not be permant to protect themselfs if this is not the case or be being honest?
Im not 100% sure but its just the fact that they work on this same princiable so why would the last results be any different? Please let me know if there is reason/evidence against this.

sinebreak
(Login sinebreak) Got one for sale February 23 2009, 8:09 PM

Here you go

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482746/th...nt+Machine

cris
(no login) permanent? June 11 2009, 5:01 PM

Any word on how long lasting the results are from these systems? The basic science seems to be the same for all.

mountaintop
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 12 2009, 2:57 AM

I have been using the noogleberry system (BB domes) for over 5 months and have "gained" 3.5 inches that I maintain all the time (whether I use noogleberry every day or several times a week for a total of about 4-5 hours). I don't believe it's temporary growth. Plenty of folks on noogleberrys' forum attest to it's permanance. It's cheap, easy, non-invasive and works!!!! Read the forum and see for yourself. In my observations about 20-25% of women struggle with growth using suction - any kind of suction. It's not a "for sure" thing. That's why Noogleberry does'nt make promises. Brava doesn't work for everyone either - I don't think it makes promises either. If Brava works for you, noogleberry will work. Better yet, if noogleberry works for you, brava will for sure and you won't have to spend a fortune finding out. You'll also have a chance to "grow" breast tissue in a relaxed low-key way).
I would'nt subject my breasts to the high pressures that BB uses. I think it's probably unnecessary for most women (there may be some women who don't respond well to suction and need the pressure). I think the rule of thumb for suction devices should be:

1. Try mild suction for short periods of time - say 30 minutes twice a day. Do this first as this is all it takes for many women. (noogleberry is perfect for this type of use) Up your usage, (more frequent, longer) if the other is'nt giving results. I personally use BB domes. They are more comfortable that the noogleberry domes I started out with and cost only marginally more.

2. Only resort to high pressure suction if nothing else works. Be careful, you can injure your breasts.

3. Last but not least go for Brava, mild suction, long periods of wear.

Notice that the least invasive, less troublesome system is the cheapest by far. Don't think this means it won't be effective. As far as I can tell 70 - 80% of women obtain decent results, regardless of what promises the manufacturer does or doesn't say. Why pay more and suffer more if you don't have to.....
If any of you have read my previous posts you will know that I believe success using suction devices is related to a women being able to maintain sustained swelling. I believe this is what results in permanent growth and any system that results in "sustained swelling" will result in a woman increasing her breast size eventually. mountaintop

Anet
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 12 2009, 8:29 PM

Louise, I read your personal program page, did you keep all the growth from using Brava?

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 13 2009, 5:53 AM

Hi Mountaintop,

What is the difference between BB domes and NB domes? Are they a different shape? I'm currently using the medium NB domes right now and am relatively close to filling them. I might consider switching to BB domes if they have a better design. Cheers.

mountaintop
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 13 2009, 2:57 PM

Hi Frosty

I think it was after reading Louise' posts that I decided to try the BB domes. They are a softer plastic (not so clangy) and have a curved base. I think they work much better for my chest shape. They are very comfortable, I can wear them for at least two hours (not that I ever have time) without any padding etc. I also like the fact that the tubes come out the sides rather than the ends. It means you can wear a t-shirt without cutting off suction. They tend to lose suction if I move around though. That may just be that they are bigger than they need to be (I like bigger domes) and I don't like lots of suction. m

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 14 2009, 2:51 AM

Hi Mountaintop,

Thanks for the response. Where did you get the BB domes from? Can you still use NB tubing or do you have to use BB tubing? Sorry for all the questions but BB domes certainly sound like they are worth switching to. Cheers.

mountaintop
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 14 2009, 1:44 PM

Hi Frosty.

The domes work perfectly with the noogleberry system. Apparently all the systems are interchangeable. I bought them from gismostore. They arrived promptly. I'm tempted to get the extra large even though I'm not close to filling the larges. Switching from medium to large gave my breasts a big boost. Much more growth on the base. It depends on your chest size though. Sorry, I'm rambling.....m

Rox3
(no login) Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 14 2009, 8:02 PM

Just started using NB a week ago after an 18 week Brava cycle. I really like it. I too am starting to touch the end of the Medium NB domes with the nipple. May have to order the large domes from NB. I find them pretty comfortable if only doing 30-60 mins at a time. I don't put any padding on them and get a great suction. Thanks for the advice - if I get the larges hopefully that'll give me a "boost".

Frostedmint06
(Login frostedmint06)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty June 15 2009, 5:35 AM

Hi Mountaintop,

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be ordering my next set of domes from the gismostore. Btw, congrats on your amazing growth! Cheers.

angel
(no login) large cups September 9 2009, 11:09 AM

Hi Girls,
Is anyone interested in selling their Large and XL cups.

angel
(no login) jessie September 9 2009, 11:13 AM

Jessie,
Yes NB is definitely good,result oriented and economical.
Before trying other things,one must try this as it has benefitted many women.
I'm looking for used NB Large cups and xl cups to purchase.Is there anyone?

Ann
(no login) BB from EBay November 6 2009, 2:54 PM

I ordered the BB from Ebay with all dome sizes. It did not come with a machine but with a hand pump. You just put the domes on and squeeze the pump and create as much or as little suction as you want. To release the suction, you just press a button on the hand pump. The hand pump is small, so if you wear a robe or a small jacket with pockets, you can just put it in your pocket and walk around with it. So far I have had minimal results, but it has just been a few days and I'm kind of afraid to go for the really strong suction. I may have to ramp it up a bit. We'll see!

JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP
November 14 2006 at 1:50 AM dandelion (Login dandelion1)

has anyone heard or tried JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP ? i was thinking of using it as an alternative to brava.......or use the domes and buy a separate airlock system. let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 1:50 AM

to find this type it in ebay................................

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER sure is... November 14 2006, 1:23 PM

hey dandelion i got a website i have been thinking of getting a little bit more expensive. same concept but the tubing comes off and the cup stays suctioned on. http://www.ib3health.com/products/Suctio...omen.shtml what do u think?

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) great find! November 14 2006, 3:17 PM

Wow thanks diana for that site! I didnt know that with the johnson one, you couldnt remove the tubing from the cups. This one does look a lot more serious, informational, and hopefully possible! They say that you need to suction the cup 15 times 2*day, therefore you dont need to keep it on for 12 hours which is great, and at the same time it makes sense as you're 'exercising' the breast. I'm only confused as to , what do I buy? the "Kangzhu Biomagnetic-14 Suction Cupping for female" or can you just buy the breast enhancement system: "Kangzhu Biomagnetic-Cupping for female-M (/pair)" ; would this come with tubing and everything else? I'm going to write them an email to ask. I wish I had found this before buying brava on ebay!!!!!!! i'm going to wait to see if my domes get shipped for another 2 weeks, then I'm going to count my losses (of sniff, 360$ cad), and purchase this system.
This site looks a lot better than my doc johnson! lol

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER dandelion November 14 2006, 4:20 PM

did u buy the johnson one already?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 4:38 PM

i also like the fact that u can order different cup sizes and it tells u the measurements of each. it adds up to like 83 usd. which isnt bad. no machine, no batteries no noise. i wonder if u can wear it longer and underneath clothes? seems more comfy than the hard plastic edges of that bosom beauty thing.

dandelion
(no login) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 4:38 PM

no i didn't, in the pic i couldnt tell if you could remove the tubing from the cups. I'm more interested in the link that you provided. it seems odd that its so cheap compared to brava..............
but i'm not buying anthing for 2 more weeks to wait and see if i actually do receive my domes that i ordered off ebay (wishful thinking)......

are you planning on trying a suction device?

If i dont get my brava i will order from your link, even though it says you only need to 'pump' 15 times 2x day, I will probably try to wear it for about 5 hours a day anyways (i just seems so easy and cheap compared to brava ------ too good to be true?)

dandelion
(no login) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 4:40 PM

i agree! the bosom beauty actually scares me!! that big machine looks like it could create a suction that would be painful....... in the pics that i saw for this product the breasts look abnormally stretched out inside those hard plastic cups lol!! I prefer a method where I can control the suction

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 5:03 PM

hey i read what happened to you re: ebay. i am sorry. but this doesnt seem like a bad idea. i would wear it longer too. i mean they have clear domes so u can see what is going on in there. i have already grown 3/4 of an inch using herbs and massage but i would love to try this in conjunction with the cupping system.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 5:13 PM

i'm on herbs as well, i'm completing my first month and the measuring tape says i've grown 1/4 inch... but i wish it were more! i'm on a mix of single herbs, and i'm basically trying different stuff out. do you mind posting what you're using to give me an idea of what works? my program is listed, although i've realized today that i'm using WAY too much wildyam cream than i'm supposed to, so hopefully cutting down to the recommended dosage with help me out.

i'd like to only buy the domes for breast enhancement and not the entire set as i wont use it, so i've emailed ib3heatlth to see if "Kangzhu Biomagnetic-Cupping for female-M " for usd 27$ comes with the tubing, etc., everything needed , instead of purchasing the entire set for usd 69$. i'll let you know what the response is... unless you wanted the whole thing....

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER i actually did list my program November 14 2006, 5:32 PM

but it was before i had a log in name so it only reads as 'my program' but i take now 2 fenugreek(610 mg) in morning, noon and before i go to sleep. 1 saw palmetto(450mg) 3 times a day a multivitamin 2 x a day and soy lecithin(1200mg) at night. i eat 2 tblsp of peanut butter a day 4 protein and a big glass of milk i massage with heat 5 min be4 15 after. with cb, fg, vit e and wild yam cream .chi massage 360 rotations.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER wild yam November 14 2006, 6:20 PM

i was using it alot too. it caused my period to do weird things like brown spotting, dont mean to be gross. but i only use a little bit with my massages (3 x a day by the way.) even though the jar only says twice a day.oops, lol.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 6:40 PM

by cb do you mean chasteberry? i use 2 drops 2x day in massage, but on the bottle it says 20 drops per dosage!! if this is what you are using how many drops do you put in your massage? THANKS!!!!!!!!
my wild yam cream is 14%.......................i think it may be a little high

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 6:42 PM

....also i've heard too much progesterone is possible by using wild yam cream; do you massage directly on breasts or do you put it on your wrists and inner thighs?
myself, i put fenugreek drops (switching to fennel soon), hops, chasterberry directly in my wild yam cream when i massage (2 drops - not dropfulls - 2x day)

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER sorry about that November 14 2006, 7:21 PM

cocoa butter about 1 and a half, 6 capsules of fenugreek, 1 tablespoon of wild yam 14 percent also. i mix all this up and put it in an old lotion bottle.i heat for 5 min massage then rub on some vit e gel 1,000iu and then heat for 15 min.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER only on breasts. November 14 2006, 7:27 PM

if they would let u buy the cups and the gun(thats what the tubing is essentially). let me know, i'll look thru the site and see if they sell it separately.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER okay i gave up looking thru their website and just called the company, lol. November 14 2006, 8:28 PM

the lady said they do sell the cups separately but not the vacuum gun. :-( but she did say that u can buy the 6 cup set(25 usd) and the gun will work with it i got the website 4 the cheaper one. i can only see the condensed version here on my internet phone if u can write in paragraphs i can rdad everything u write. it even comes with the tubing. http://www.ib3health.com/products/Suctio...tic6.shtml a savings of like 20 usd including shipping. i didnt even think of ordering separate

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 8:44 PM

that last link that you provided, is it for Biomagnetic Cupping set 6 cups - Kangzhu" for "US $25.00 / CAD $32.00"? these cups seem smaller in dimension compared to the ones illustrated for breast enlargement. these ones are:
5.8 cm (Inner diameter) X 1 cup
5.0 cm (Inner diameter) X 1 cup
4.2 cm (Inner diameter) X 1 cup
3.5 cm (Inner diameter) X 1 cup
2.6 cm (Inner diameter) X 1 cup
1.6 cm (Inner diameter) X 1 cup
compared to the ones for breast enlargement sized;
9.3 cm X 7cm .........small
10.4 cm X 10.2 cm ......medium
12 cm X 14 cm ..........large

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 8:45 PM

or.........you meant you bought that set to get get the gun and tubing for 25 usd and bought the cups separately for another 27 usd..............????
that would be savings of approx. 20$.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER right, the second thing u wrote! November 14 2006, 8:59 PM

buy the breast cups for 27 usd then the 6 cup (for the gun and tubing) for 25 usd and 10 usd for shipping as opposed to the full set for 69usd and 13 usd for shipping

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP November 14 2006, 9:17 PM

it seems silly to spend 25$ on just the gun as the other cups arent needed, but you're right it is more cost efficient. If i dont receive my brava I will definitly be purchasing this in 2 wks, let me know how it goes for you!!! thanks for all your tips today and i'll definitly let you know how I get along with my nbe!

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER definitely November 14 2006, 9:42 PM

keep in touch. we took over the board for a minute. i want to get this maybe on the first of dec. keep me updated! i'll be seeing u on the other board, who knows, we could be the 1st of the kangzhu sisterhood ! lol

Jenn
(no login) Re: JOHNSON DUAL BREAST NIPPLE ENLARGER ENHANCER PUMP January 25 2007, 3:52 PM

Just wondering if any of you ever decided to try this pump? Just looking for different options I have to try. Thanks!

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi January 25 2007, 5:12 PM

dandelion did end up buying it. if you look at her personal program page i think its called hit or miss. she does talk about it. i ended up going with brava. good luck.

Can anyone give me info?
May 13 2008 at 8:11 PM *Bri* (Login k_kisses)

Hi, im new on this site and would like some info.
Im considering buying one of these systems(brava or bb2012), but im not sure which one. I would like to know about any experiences that anyone has had with these systems. Also does anyone know the actual price of both of these system is the U.S. And has anyone heard of or used "enhance breast enhancement system" i saw it on e.bay in the breast enlargement store. It looks really similar to the brava system. If anyone can help please do.
Thanks Smile

Author Reply
Tori
(no login) Re: Can anyone give me info? May 14 2008, 4:16 PM

Hi, whether you choose bosom beauty or brava depends on the amount of time you would be happy to put into it. BB is worn about 2 hours a day whereas you need atleast 11 hours a day with brava. Also bb is cheaper than brava. The enhance system is a rip off so def don't go for that! I don't know what the US prices are as I'm in UK, but I know everythings cheaper over there! Theres lot of info on both BB and brava on here if you scroll back through previous posts, or do a search, so you can have a read through and it might help you make a decision Smile

Bri
(Login k_kisses) Re: Can anyone give me info? May 14 2008, 9:01 PM

Thaknx for the info! I have never heard of the enhancer before, but thankx for letting me know, but why is it a rip off?
Thankx for the info! Smile

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Can anyone give me info? May 15 2008, 2:30 AM

its a rip off because the domes are not worth the price. It's basically like the noogleberry,which you can get for a third of the price. all the enhance system is is cheap domes and an airlock which you can make for 3 dollars, and the sellers of this system charge about 300$ i think

Bri
(Login k_kisses) Re: Can anyone give me info? May 15 2008, 2:51 AM

LOL! yeah your right the price is like $330 or something like that. I asked the seller if there were anymore pictures, she said no, so that sounded weird to me. But thankx for the help because i'd never heard of it before.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Can anyone give me info? May 18 2008, 5:13 PM

Having used BB and Brava I'd say buy Brava if you have time to put a LOT of long hours in. I used every single day for average 15 hours for 7 months - the longest I left them off in that time was about 30 hours for a long haul flight. Also I used Brava a lot longer than I've managed so far with BB so maybe it's not a fair test.

linda
(no login) response October 31 2008, 9:24 PM

hello
well it depends on how many hrs u are will 2 give in. i have used both and i am sellin the BB now (i sold brava long time ago). i would say the bb helped me more. i used it for 3 and a half months but i only got one cup size out of it. and i used it 2tice daily 2hrs per day. i wasnt very hapy with the result honestly but i am very glad that atleast a cup size is sitting on my chest before i was completely flat and am now a Bcup. if you are interested on more info including if u wana buy it, u can contact me at my email lindachidiogo1@yahoo.com
ok good luck

linda
(no login) response October 31 2008, 9:25 PM

hello
well it depends on how many hrs u are will 2 give in. i have used both and i am sellin the BB now (i sold brava long time ago). i would say the bb helped me more. i used it for 3 and a half months but i only got one cup size out of it. and i used it 2tice daily 2hrs per day. i wasnt very hapy with the result honestly but i am very glad that atleast a cup size is sitting on my chest before i was completely flat and am now a Bcup. if you are interested on more info including if u wana buy it, u can contact me at my email lindachidiogo1@yahoo.com
ok good luck

**PLEASE HELP! Can't decide between Brava, BB or GB!
October 8 2008 at 9:28 PM LinsGirl22 (Login LinsGirl22)

Okay, seriously, I've been reading all of your great posts and advice and I just have to post a message. I can't find ALL the answers I'm looking for, so I figured this would be easier.

I'm 27, very small frame (5'1", 102 lbs, athletic build). I wear a 32A, but they're full. I REALLY want to get small implants, but several websites just scared the poo out of me, so now I'm leaning back towards one of these devices. Besides, I'm on y'alls side - I'd rather pay much less and actually have real boobies. My goal is a full B, maybe small C. That would be perfect!

I really wanted to try Brava, but as you know - long hours, months and months, etc. I just learned about BB and GB today on this website with y'all. (By the way, y'all are fantasic about helping everyone out!) Here are my questions, please help as soon as you can - I may break down and get implants. Ahhh!

FYI- I'm not doing this to feel better about myself, nor is anyone telling me I should. Actually, I have a healthy self esteem and everyone tells me I shouldn't do a thing. I just want to look proportionate and fill out swimsuits and bras better. I'm doing this for ME.

Again, I'm 5'1", 102 lbs, athletic/slim build, and my goal is a full B cup or small C. PLEASE answer as many as you can. Thanks!!

Q 1: Has anyone gotten ANY kind of stretch marks from ANY of these "suction" products?
Q 2: Has anyone's nipples changed in sensitivity OR shape OR size?
Q 3: By using Brava,BB or GB, has anyone had sustained growth? (not just a few hours, but weeks and months)
Q 4: Can I use just one dome on one breast to make them more equal in size?
Q 5: Can anyone (that doesn't sell or work for any of these companies) share before/after pics, or tell me where I can find them? (you can send the pics or links to my email address - or if they have the cabability on this website - you can send them through here.

Q 6: If you use, or have used, any of these devices, can you please tell me your size before & after, how long you wore them each day, and for how many weeks?

Q 7: I plan on only using one of these, but rubbing on Cocoa Butter with Vasoline, to help my skin out and for softness. If I develop a rash from the domes, I will use either diaper rash cream or neosporin. Do you have any other tips I can try?

Q 8: What are good/reliable sites to purchase one of these? And which one has support you can talk to about their product?

Thanks, girls!!

Author Reply
LinsGirl22
(Login LinsGirl22) Oh! One more thing.... October 8 2008, 9:29 PM

I read somewhere that one of them turns your boobs purple, but the color comes back in a few months. WHAT?! Which one won't change the color of your boobs?

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: **PLEASE HELP! Can't decide between Brava, BB or GB! October 8 2008, 9:53 PM

I used Brava for 32 weeks and went from a small 34A to a pretty full B. I then did it for another 20 weeks and was almost a C. Not full, but I could wear a 34C. I did lose some fullness after breastfeeding baby #3, so now I am on cycle 3 (week #10) and I am again at a small C.

My advice concerning Brava is that it is ONLY for someone who cannot live with their breasts as they are. It is for desperate women who would never get implants! A last resort. I had no confidence with my flat chest and felt gross in clothes, like a 5 year old kid. I hated my body. Brava was a miracle for me. I don't regret it at all. However, it is a huge self sacrifice, very uncomfortable, expensive and to achieve any real growth, you have to be willing to dedicate at least a year to it. Forget 10 weeks! So you have to decide if having breasts is worth doing anything for. If the answer is yes, Brava is a good choice.

LinsGirl22
(Login LinsGirl22) Re: **PLEASE HELP! Can't decide between Brava, BB or GB! October 8 2008, 10:57 PM

Thanks for your input. Also, I read on here that some girls wear BB for about half an hour before putting on the Brava for 12 hours (or more). Has anyone done this? And, does the Brava really make your boobs point outward because of the cushion in the middle? I can only imagine how bad mine would point outward - my chest and ribcage is very small.

Livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: **PLEASE HELP! Can't decide between Brava, BB or GB! October 9 2008, 2:33 PM

Mine did not point outward but they made them look fuller on the outide portion - more like the hour glass look.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: **PLEASE HELP! Can't decide between Brava, BB or GB! October 9 2008, 3:20 PM

Hi,

I'm also 5'1 but a bit fatter than you (about 107 lbs now but was 135 - yuck!). Suction has been a miracle for me and I have had permanent growth which was still there 3 months after not using any suction products but I have since started back with the suction because I want more! Before Brava I was full 32A (wearing 32B but not full unless very padded style) now I wear 32C but I've lost weight so really 30D. Now I'm aiming for 30E so I want to do 8 months this year have 4 month break then another 8 months.

Q 1: Stretch marks - have been know occasionally but not had a problem myself.

Q 2: My nipples have grown slightly but in a good way, before the aureole was puffy like in puberty and the nipple small, now the nipple is larger and more erect so the whole thing looks more adult. My nipples were barely sensitive at all before Brava. Brava made them more sensitive but either BB made them less senstive again or it just wore off. I'd say they are maybe slightly more sensitive than when I started but not much different.

Q 3: I stopped Brava at end of January 2008, had 2 week break, used BB for 16 weeks then had 3 month break - I did lose some in the longterm but still at least 1 cup bigger and 15 lbs lighter than before after 3 months break.

Q 4: One dome can be used or with Brava you can airlock the two separately so you inflate them to the same size - I plan to do this more later.

Q 5: I have pretty good pics and have taken more, I can't put them on the internet but if you fancy having a coffee in London then I can show them to you in person (the pics that is!).

Q 6: You can check my program page for exact wear time each day, called "Veggie NBE with Brava". Check the September 4th 2008 post for good summary of measurements. Your cup size is determined by the difference between the band size and the bust size, in terms of this measurement I've gained 2 inches which should be the same as 2 cups. BB also gave me more 'tops' like pecs which look really good in strapless tops as they bulge out the top. Again, although my actual bust measurement hasn't changed much the rest of my body's shrunk a lot so to keep the same bust measure my cup size is going up and my band size (and dress size) is going down.

Q 7: For your skin use whatever you normally find comfortable, changing products can often give a rash. If you look at my program or at old posts there is a lot of info about skin creams.

Q 8: I bought Brava direct from the Brava company which is expensive but as least you get a guarantee and brand new domes. I started with narrow large then used narrow XL and now got wide XL because they're deeper. Once you buy from Brava you get the domes cheaper then next time but it's still an expensive process. I've spent £1200 on Brava so far and I've also got a BB and Noogleberry (which I wouldn't recommend). BB I bought second hand and has worked well. I now use BB first then Brava over night which gives massive swelling and 1 hour with BB is better than 1 hour with Brava so I get more benefit each night. I hvae bought new BB domes from www.gismostore.com and been happy with their service.

Let me know if you need any more info...also what is GB?

Good luck x

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: **PLEASE HELP! Can't decide between Brava, BB or GB! October 9 2008, 3:23 PM

p.s. any of them can make your boobs purple WHILE YOU'RE WEARING IT if you suck too hard. BB with time can make your boobs look slightly tanned / yellowy but not very noticeable. Brava eventually gives this tanned / yellowy colour in a ring where the domes touch. Both go away after a few months.

Brava / BB hasn't made my boobs point outwards but grows more on the outside than the cleavage side because of how wide the cushions are. The swelling is huge and is then big enough to make them point out but I just hide them away until it wears off.

Mary
(no login) Brava October 13 2008, 6:33 PM

I am using Brava and tried NB . I think Brava is expensive but it worth the price, effective and comfortable to wear all day . While I couldn't even keep the NB on my chest for 30 second because size LArge is too small and the cup can not stick to ur skin . I bought NB after reading "A woman account on her search of her breast enhancement" but after tried NB on , I think It's completely not true

Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ???
August 17 2008 at 10:39 PM IttyBitties (Login IttyBitties)

Ive been doing alot of reading on here. I am really interested in trying NBE before I go through with surgery. I know there's risk, but if NBE doesn't work then I have no choice. I am not happy with my breasts and I'm tired of lacking confidence.

Anyhoo, my questions are:

1. how do I know which one to go with?

2. Once I choose one, how do I know which dome sizes to go with?

3. How do I know what spare parts I need?

I am 25 yrs old and I am a 32AA... if not AAA. It's really pathetic. I barely have any breast tissue and I wear padded bras. Yuck. So I am looking to hopefully get to a full B-Cup. My ideal size would be a small C-cup, but I don't think that's realistic.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ??? August 18 2008, 5:22 PM

Hi Ittybitties,
If you do a search within this forum you will find a lot about both of these. Each one has its positive and negative issues and each have their enthusiastic supporters.

I chose Noogleberry myself. I have not started using it yet (not delivered yet) but I am using a contraption that is much like it and getting good results. I wanted the Noogleberry as a step up in quality from the Doc Johnson ugly thing I have. This method is simple, easy to use and gives almost immediate temporary results. Permanent results are not advertised, but... they are possible if the system is used persistently enough. They have their own website and there are several pictures there that are inspiring:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php

There were a couple of reasons I chose the Noogleberry over the Busom Beauty. One was price. Noogle costs less. The other main reason was the reports of PAIN from the BB users. It sounds like the suction is really extreme with the BB and I was concerned about tissue damage potential. It is also supposedly rather noisy and some report breakdown of equipment. I am sure the noise is not 'aircraft' loud, but I think it is impossible to be completely discreet with it. As far as equipment breakdown, quite honestly I have also read that the Noogle pump mechanism can break as well - I have also read about prompt response from the Noogle distributer (Lucy) to replacing the product immediately. Maybe it is the same way for the BB, I just have not read this on here.

Both methods work via tissue expansion and would have an equal potential for permanent results. I know the BB touts permanent results and it may be perceived as better because of the stronger suction - but scientifically, the only thing proven to create permanent change is moderate level suction for long duration (BRAVA) - and if a person were determined to use either of these methods for enough hours/days of use then they could also create a permanent change.

But even temporary change is exciting. I have consistently maintained a significant increase using the suction 30 minutes twice a day. Supposedly the maintenance dosage (once you have achieved your size) is about a half hour 2 to 3 times a week. Not a big commitment.

I applaud you for being willing to try either of these methods versus surgery. You really do not want surgery. I know you just want to feel 'normal'. Believe me I understand your despair at having very small breasts. I started my NBE journey with literally aaaa sized breasts - now almost 2 years later I am a B cup. With the suction method there is no doubt in my mind I will become a C cup. I wish I had started with suction initially - it probably would have cut the time in half for me to reach a B cup.

Keep us posted of your progress.
Best wishes,

waxingmoon

This message has been edited by waxingmoon on Aug 18, 2008 6:31 PM

themadhouse
(Login themadhouse) Re: Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ??? August 18 2008, 6:23 PM

I sold my bosom beauty as I found it awful to use.Like waxingmoon says it is painful to wear and causes tissue damage I am sure.You need to go for a gentle system with gentle suction as it is not the strengh of suction that makes the tissue expend it is the constant gentle pressure that makes it respond.The bosom beauty is very nosiey and is annoying being attached to a machine.There are other options on the market now so look around and choose which one suits you best.Noogleberry is more for instant enlargement so I am still looking for another option.The Bosom beauty is no longer a very popular machine as better systems are now available.Dont rush in to anything like I did.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ??? August 18 2008, 6:40 PM

Hi Madhouse,
Although the Noogle is touted for instant enlargement there is not reason to think that it would not work for permanent enlargement. All that is needed is constant suction for 1 to 2 hours duration -done for many months in a row... which is the 'catch'.

It really is that simple - what causes Brava to work is the fact that the suction is constant for 12 hours in a row and for at least 12 weeks. Doing constant suction for less hours in a row but for more weeks could also create permanent tissue change.

Don't get me wrong - I am not promoting just Noogle - but it does have what we are seeking - gentle pressure and it can be applied for an hour or two at a time. I don't want people to think that because it is not advertised as a permanent result product that it does not have that potential.

I am sure there are other suction devices that also offer gentle pressure. Maybe some have different domes or maybe there is an electric suction pump that is gentler than BB's version.

Gentle moderate suction is gentle moderate suction. That is what we are seeking - in other words, a Brava without the long hours per day (mind you many more days to replace those long hours) - and for a lesser price. No matter what contraption you choose - they will all have the same potential of permanent growth if they are applied in the same way. If there could be some way to lessen the intense pump action of the BB it could also be used.

waxingmoon

lynn
(no login) small breasts August 19 2008, 5:36 AM

This forum is for breast enlargement and I understand that since I am an AA to A cup but I hope to suggest that small breasts are really beautiful and highly valued in my age range (your future) and it is important to just go braless once and a while to truly appreciate the freedom of small breasts.

Still, if you want to increase your size I would suggest getting a breast pump and doing it 15-20 min. per day. I have had good results with an Evenflo pump over the last 3 yrs.

L

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ??? August 20 2008, 12:56 PM

Why not start off with the more affordable Noogleberry, and if you like what it does, and as you are building your ability to stand the suction, plan on getting a BB later.

At first the BB was to hardcore for me, I had to build up tolerance for the suction.

Nice to have the NB anyway, for travelling!

yourcuties
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ??? September 7 2008, 1:41 PM

Used Brava for 15 weeks, 12 hrs a day. Never missed a day. It did nothing.
Used NB for two weeks- went up a cup size and a half. Even if I dont use it for a few days there is still growth. Went from AA to B.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom Beauty or Noogleberry ??? September 7 2008, 6:59 PM

I was really rercommending NB on other people's positive results (although the domes are rubbish especially if you have a small band size) until I found out it's just another cheap adult pump made in Pakistan marketed over here at quadruple the intended price!!! You might as well buy just the domes from BB and suck the air out which is cheaper still and the domes are better. Not sure if the NB pump I had was faulty but even with the BB machine on full I still couldn't get a seal with the NB domes as they are flat across the bottom not curved to match your ribcage and they are a lot smaller than the BB domes. Yes they offer great customer service / discounts / free stuff but they can afford to when you're already paying way over the top.

BB is strong, when I used it before I got to a point where I could use it on full power, now after a few months off I used it on half way round and only the large not XL domes (also used the same padding as before) and only for 30mins - my boobs hurt for 3 days and went purple! Start slow and build up, it does work. I also got a good result with Brava. I think you either need super-strong suction or overnight wear for a lasting result. Remember that even the site that sells the NB doesn't advertise it as permananent.

suction question
July 30 2008 at 3:14 PM amy (no login)

has anyone had results with suction being a double a?
How about lost breast tissue and sagging?
Im wondering if it will work for me as i have hardley any tissue and sagging,will it make new tissue?
And best sysyem to try? THANKS

Author Reply
Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: suction question July 30 2008, 7:11 PM

Yup, I was a 34AA when i started. I feel that suction has given me the most increase during NBE. There are quite a few women who have started very small and used suction with good results.

lynn
(no login) suction question August 12 2008, 7:37 AM

I have had sustained good results over 2 years. Any breast pump will do; check the baby dept of your local store.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: suction question August 12 2008, 5:51 PM

pumping nipples only and stimulating in that manner is dangerous. Be careful using pumps ment for expressing milk. There is a girl on here that gave herself a bad case of mastitus using suction on her nipples. the pumps ment for breast enlargement actually suction the whole breast, not just the nipples. Please don't suction nipples only, it is too dangerous.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: suction question August 12 2008, 8:53 PM

I would suggest Brava if you can put in the time (you'll need to average 12+ hours per night too not just 10 and do at least 15-20 weeks) or otherwise BB. All the other cheapy pumps are pretty similar and will probably only give lasting results if you can find some way to keep them on overnight so if you can't afford BB save up until you can! Remember that BB makes a lot of noise and you'll need to lock yourself away with it for at least 1 hour every day for several months.

Being AA to start shouldn't be a problem, it'll just take you longer to get there. I was 32A-B when I started and 32C (or 30D) now and I lost 15 lbs. I really want 1-2 more cups. Not quite sure if you meant you were saggy or not saggy but if you've previously been bigger and deflated from breast feeding / weight loss then you should find it easier to get growth from suction.

Good luck - put the time in and you won't be sorry x

lynn
(no login) breast pump August 13 2008, 1:56 AM

My Evenflo breast pump fits pretty well since I am an AA to A cup and it doesn't touch the nipples at all. You can adjust the suction and it is not uncomfortable at all. I have had good results and only do it about 1x or 2x a week these days for about 15 min. each side. No adverse effects.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon