Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

How much breast enhancement

How much breast enhancement
March 4 2006 at 4:41 PM Canadian girl (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much breast enhancement can be achieved by using brava, assuming it works for you. Or to put it another way, as far as anyone knows what is the most gain that anyone has managed to achieve?

Author Reply
Anonymous
(no login) Re: How much breast enhancement March 4 2006, 10:25 PM

I thought the figure I heard mentioned was 150cc, which according to Brava themselves is equal to a cup size.

Edit Message Delete Message

Abby
(no login) Re: How much breast enhancement March 5 2006, 7:24 AM

The gain that can be achieved is not much, even by Brava's own claims. I heard the 150cc figure, which they say is a cup size, but many women will tell you it isn't. A breast implant is something like 175cc to 200cc per cup size increase. So even if the 150cc figure is correct it is not the equivalent of a cup size. Brava is a lot of effort for a very modest gain.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sara
(no login) Re: How much breast enhancement March 5 2006, 10:31 PM

I have heard 100cc quoted as being an average result from using Brava. I'm not sure for definite how much a cup size is, but I know it's a lot more than 100cc. And I think this 100cc figure came from Brava themselves.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon