Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie-help please

Hi everyone,

This is my first day on this site and I need some help. I am 24 and have gone through rapid weight gain/loss...gain/loss while I was in college. It has left me with droopy boobs. I was a plump 34DD..now I am a deflated DD. I have the breast tissue of a b/c cup in the skin of a DD...and it just kinda hangs there. I want the fullness back. Do you have a routine that works? I read the Fenugreek/Saw palmetto/Wild yams and fennel seed work...but how much, how often, orally or external application on breasts...or both? Anyone use this? Is there any other way to "plump" up my breasts? I know it is trial and error, but if I have a basis on where to start it will help me a lot. thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi!
And Welcome to this amazing and helpful forum!!!!!
I don't know much about the herbs...so there will be some others that will be very happy to answer you about that....
I take BO - stands for Bovine Ovary. you can read more information about it Here
It doesn't have the side effects as the herbs...herbs can make you gain weight and have cellulite and mess up your period. those are the reasons I didn't go with the herbs.
You have more options to make you breast look more rounder and fuller! the best one for you I think is the Noogle Berry - it's a breast pump...it is specially for breast enhancement.
The girls who had boobage before are reacting to the NB (NoogleBerry) really really fast and good. you can go to there site and see the picture gallery.you can find the gallery picture on the noogleberry forum Here. you will need to sing up to see the pictures...it's not hard to sing up on the forum. there you can also start asking questions about the pump if you would like to. I highly recommend you to do that. you will be amazed by the pictures. Smile
The other option is to do massages every day... A few times a day. you can do it with lotion or with a oil extract from specific herbs... someone will hope in and tell you about it... I hope... or you can read this amazing forum and get the information you want about everything. you can find here how to do a great massage. I think the most recommended one is "Tigerlily's" (I hope I didn't mess up her name)
o.k. I think that's enough for now Wink
I hope someone else will hope in and write for you about the herbs. Wink
Good Luck!
Eva.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon