Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brandy's Program

I just started pumping on Friday and am trying to get down a regular schedule. But so far, each day I'm noticing increased swelling and fullness. Now, it's not like some of the swelling I've seen in the pictures section just yet, but swelling nonetheless.

I've decided to stop the herbs -- once I finish my Zoft Gum -- and stick to pumping alone. I'm so worried about interactions with my birth control. (i.e. it stops working and I end up pregnant!) If pumping alone will work, I'm all for it!

For now, the Doc Johnson's pump is working well for me. I think I'll keep it until it goes, and then order a NB since DJ doesn't have different cup sizes. Although, I think I'll be good in whatever size this is for a while!

I decided to measure just now after a quick 15-minute pump. I measured at just shy of 32 across the bust! FABULOUS!

Hi Brandy, hope you dont mind me commenting on your program page, pumping is a good option to take, i have not heard of the pump you are using but if its working then way to go honey lol they all work on the same idea of tissue expansion using suction anyway, as far as stoping your herbs gos why dont you just keep up with zoft or something it should not effect your pill and why dont you just add a boobie batter to your routine or a good wild yam cream or something to just massage in before pumping, just a few ideas honey anyway good luck Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks for the tips, Cheryl! Any and all advice is always welcome, especially from someone who has had such amazing results!

I think I am going to continue on with the Zoft. And it's funny you mentioned boobie batter. I was laying in bed last night thinking I may be able to break open my FG and WY capsules and whip up something topical. I may as well use them for something!

Honestly, it's only been a few days since I've taken capsules, but it's nice not to wreak of syrup. Big Grin My husband knew I was taking them, but didn't know that was a side effect. He kept mistaking the smell for my son needing to be changed. (He thought it was a pee smell) Blush But aside from that, it was almost making me sick to my stomach to take the pills three, three times daily. The gum isn't so bad, though.

As for the pumping, it's going pretty well. It definitely takes some time to get used to as far as position, pressure, etc. I finally got my position down good, but then I over-pumped a tad. Angry It's not terrible, just a small area that almost looks like a hickey. No pain, thank goodness. But I think I'll break today just to make sure. But that will be hard because it's already totally addictive! Wait for your first good swell can become life's mission!

Hi Brandy, i know what you mean about all the herbs you have to take, i guess thats one reason i started on BB, it was just easier and back than i knew very little about NBE lol so for me keeping it simple was a must lol and i never thought it would really work like it did anyway lol. It can be easy to get a little carried with pumping and do abit to much so dont worry, it will just give you an idea for next time what pressure you can take, and yes lol pumping is addictive, i loved noogling when i was doing it, i just loved the results i was getting so i became hooked lol i miss doing it now but im to big now and wouldent want anymore size anyway lol so good luck and keep us all updated honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon