Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Different sized breasts

Different sized breasts
October 14 2006 at 6:06 PM lily (no login)
has any body used or using brava to even up different sized breasts? i want to try brava for this reason and have been told by brava that it can be used for this.please if any one has experience or thoughts id love to know .good luck to any one else embarking on the brava experience!x

Author Reply
Elspeth
(no login)
Re: unusual question October 18 2006, 10:36 AM

I'm not sure how well that would work. Breasts that are bigger after brava use can be saggier too. Your breasts may not match.

Miranda
(no login)
Re: unusual question October 18 2006, 8:30 PM

I have seen on a plastic surgeon's website photo results of a person who used Brava for evening up different breast sizes. Unfortunately, I do not have the link. If you do a web search for "Brava Results" and browse the links that come up, you may find it this way.

lily
(no login)
Re: unusual question October 21 2006, 7:30 AM

thankyou for responding . i have breast fed so the larger breast is a bit saggier than the smaller one i suppose the weight pulled more on the heavier side. so to here that brava doesnt produce very pert results is encouraging!im not expecting perfection just an improvement would be nice.hope all is going well for you. also thank you to the lady who suggested the link

Dolly
(no login)
Uneven breasts July 28 2007, 7:31 PM

I am an 11 week Brava user. I asked Debra (Brava coach) about that very issue. She said that I could wear one dome on one breast for a few extra weeks when I complete the 10 weeks by attaching one tube directly to the Smart Box.

Louise
(no login)
Re: unusual question July 28 2007, 8:41 PM

Some people have also used 2 home-made airlocks to keep each dome a separate system and applied more manual sucion to the smaller side. The only potential problem is that if you're not using a smartbox and you were unlucky enough to lose the seal on the small one you'd have done a whole session the wrong way round.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon