Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

Hey hun, I wouldn't worry about your dome cracking. That only happens to most with the larger domes, sized XL and XXL and since I first started noogling 5 months ago, Lucy had started getting them produced with thicker plastic to prevent this. So no worries hun, just pump, pump, AWAY!!

Also after you fill the large, the XL give even more of a round shape and cover a larger area.

As far as your arthritis, have you tried using a HA supplement?

I'm currently taking grape seed extract which has been a god send. If I don't take it, within about 3 days I will dislocate a joint! due to inflammation spreading so quickly to the surrounding joint tissue without them. If I run into day or two where even it can't keep up with it, then I take mobic which is about as strong as I want to go after having done the chemo this past fall. This really is still one big hit and miss curently until I can find just the right combo of things to keep it under control. I've been looking into this natural enzyme suppliment called serracor(also known as nepronil), which I've been hearing patients swear it's the only reason they are not bed bound any longer. I haven't taken the plunge on it yet though, because I worry that it might really mess with my NE since it slowly disolves fibrin tissue, such as scars, internal and external, endometriosis, ect, but it's suppose to put autoimmune related disorders such as mine into remission, so it's very exciting to have another option to move to if I need to.

For now, what I'm doing is working, but it is a constant battle to keep inflammation at bay.

What's your daily intake of kelp? Is there an active ingredient I should be looking for on labels or any kelp product will do? Also you look amazing, hopefully you'll get another growth spurt.

Hmm sounds interesting, may have to look that up for my cousin, she has rometoid arthritis (not sure how to spell it). So these things might help her. I started taking HA for my back, at first I thought it wasn't working, but I stopped taking it and really noticed a difference. My jaw normally pops and my jaw goes out of place all the time, has since I can remember, I use to pull it out of socket and put it back in to creep out friends, I can do the same thing with my hip but that kinda hurts. Well anyway, use to it would only do it while I was sleeping, but then it started doing it on it's own during the day, I think from me doing it all the time to show off. Well since I started HA it hasn't came out of place and doesn't hurt. Then when I stopped taking it, I have a slight pain in it. So going to start it again. My cousin started taking it a week ago so we will see if it's helping her after a month or so.

Mine is Psoriatic arthritis, which is very similar to RA at least the same cause, our immune system. Grape seed would probably work really well for your cousin as well, since it's an antioxidant and a anti inflammatory and it's cheap cheap cheap. It takes about 3 days to see a difference from it. Also it is awesome for the skin. It's like getting a mini face lift. LOL. for someone taking it for RA they would need about 300mg a day. for someone taking it just as a healthy suppliment they only need about 50mg a day. I get mine on ebay for about 4 dollars a bottle of 100 pills.

Also here is a link to the serracor place I was talking about. The initial start up is expensive, but after 2 months when you change over to a small dose it runs about 25 a month. http://www.biomediclabs.com/serracor_nk_product_page

Thanks Hazel,
I take a suppliment that says its 150mcg of iodine derived from kelp.
Several times I have tried to bump it up to 300, but I've never seen a difference in my temp from doing that, so I think my temp is a circulation thing, or I wouldn't have the great growth I've had so far.

I hope you have as much luck with your program as I have!

So it's the beginning of the 4th week of my cycle and I can feel things gearing up showing the same signs I usually get right before a growth spurt. Here's hoping for another good one. I know the tenderness that started yesterday is more extreme than last months. I'm wondering if that is because I started taking my progesterone again? Can't wait to see what I get this time around. Yeah!

so I'm doing my monthly update a little early this month, just because I think getting it done the first may not happen with new years and all. Sooo on to the update.

I started out this growth spurt with a big bang. I was up to 39 1/2 then the whole family came down with the worst stomach virus I've ever had and nine pounds later, I finished up this months growth at 39. I'm going to say, considering how much weight I lost in a 48 hour period, coming out ahead is doing pretty dang awesome. I could stand to loose a few pounds this month since the holidays have not been kind, but can think of much more pleasant ways to have done it. Anyhow, I've got my updated pics to add to my start pics now. I think since this uploader only allows three pics at a time, I'm going to start doing my first set and my current set from now on as the amount of months increases. Maybe at some point I will figure out a way when I reach my goal to place them all side by side from start to finish.

P.S on a side note, I had picked up another 34 C a few days ago and had to return it today for a 36 C because when I tried it on it just about suffocated me!!!awesome!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So todays stats.

Breast 39
Above breast 37 1/2
under breast 30
Waist 28
belly button 30
2 under belly button 33
hips 39
weight 138.3

okay, so if you do the math, thanks to all the Christmas parties and anniversary and birthdays and Christmas candy baskets, yes, I had gained almost 10 pounds since the first of the month but now I am only 1 pound higher than last months. For anyone worried about BO causing weight gain. LOL, I can tell you exactly where every pound came from and they are ALL my own fault. sigh, I love bread soooooo much. Anyway, my goal is to take advantage of the weight loss and be a good girl for the rest of the month and maintain.
so here's this rounds side view pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So, I'm getting a little burnt out on my bow flex machine, so I decided to add a little fun into my workout and bought an ab circle last night on ebay. LOL, the damn thing may not do a dang thing, but it has to be more interesting for cardio than rowing and rowing and rowing on the bow flex and never getting anywhere.

I have roughly six months to be swimsuit ready before we're off for a week in mexico. The boobs are making great progress so all I want is to tone up the abs a bit and shave off a little fluff on the sides that bugs the heck out of me lately.

If it doesn't do anything for my workout I can at least park it in front of the TV and distract hubby with it once in a while just to be ornery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon