Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Marie's BB Program

maybe you can say that you ordered a dress or something....
You can tell him that you ordered some bras! Smile I'm sure that he wont ask more questions about it... Smile
Good Luck!

Oh no! I just realized I forgot to take a BB pill this morning! Why does this keep happening. Last night I went to bed and I realized when I was half asleep that I forgot so I had to jump out of bed and take one. I seriously hope it isn't a big deal to forget every one in a while because if it is, I am in trouble. Sad

The Noogleberry was delivered today! Now I have to figure out how to work it.

I noogled for the first time tonight for about 45 minutes. It was weird but cool at the same time. For nooglers out there how long does it take before the redness on the breast diminishes. The redness for me went away in about 30 seconds. Am I not pumping enough? I don't want to overpump but I want to know I am getting the job done right. Smile

30 seconds for redness to fade is good. That's how long it usually takes for me, too. That probably means you're using the right amount of pressure. You gotta be careful if you pump too much more than that, cuz then you'll end up with those pesky little red dots that take a few days to fade. Or worse, some hickey-like marks where the rims sit; that can take a week to fade. But EVERYONE overpumps once in a while; so don't worry if you do! It's helpful to have some Arnica cream or gel on hand to massage onto any bruises you get, cuz it helps to heal and fade them a lot quicker. Congrats on joining the "NB Club"!!! Big Grin

Oh, and I am TERRIBLE at remembering to take my BB pills too; so I set a reminder for it on my phone. Or set an alarm to go off when it's time to take it. Or leave myself a sticky-note on the bathroom mirror or something. I don't know if it matters or not, but if I actually do miss a dose, I just take 2 the next time. Whether that makes any difference, I don't know; but it makes me feel a little better. Smile

Cycle 4 Day 2

So my pre-period swelling has not gone down yet so maybe that means I will stay this size throughout the month though I never really know.

Twistermama, I am glad to here it sounds like I am noogling correctly and thank you for welcoming me to the NB family LOL! I feel like I have everything I need now to grow my breasts and make my body the way I want it to look.

I find it hard to get suction on both of my breasts sometimes because I am pretty thin and my boobs are pretty small. I was noogling last night and I found that the cups have a lot of scratches in them and the one has a crack though I don't think its all the way through. I have not done anything to make these cups crack and I know they were not damaged when they arrived so I am hoping they don't break and I have to order more cups.

I noticed cracks on both of my cups too; including the one I rarely use. I don't know why? I read on NB's website just now that these are all new systems that they send out; and they're guaranteed for one year. So you might want to contact Lucy about replacing a cracked cup that isn't working properly before spending more money to order another set. In the meantime, I'm gonna smear some of my silicone glue all over the cracks, on the outside of the cup; and see if that helps prevent the cracks from getting worse. I don't know what else to do about it. Sad

I have decided to stop taking BB. I am freaking out right now. I have been doing a lot of reading and I am very scared that it is possible to contract mad cow disease or other harmful prions from these pills. I have got myself so shaken up over this I am shaking. Has anybody ever heard of this or read about it???? Please respond as I am extremely concerned.

If you have done more readings in this forum in the glandular section you would also know that BB glandular comes from Argentina which is one of the country with no history of BSE or mad cow disease.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon