UB worked alone?

Smile
Good Lcuk!!!!Smile I'm sure you will buy it in the end Smile

twister mama

hi!! oh my ive been missing in action
been soo busy with work

how has BB been?still havent started and NBE. Sad
my NB order got lost and lucy refunded me for it,
and i don't know how to get it if it gets lost anyway.

i don't know if UB is worth the try alone
i dont like BB as it is pricey

(28-09-2010, 01:25 PM)brielle Wrote:  hi! thanks for stopping by.

really i heard BB is really good. its BO thats probably why.
i was out lastnight and saw skinny girls with big boobs and i was like that cant be NBE. is it implants? if not, shes damn lucky. and i was like, im getting those UB & NB! lol

thanks for sharing your techniques. my areola and nipples are fine
but they seem to get larger as they are being sucked.
you know what i mean, during foreplay or whatsoever.
so everyday NB i thought of that. plus i saw other posts. probably varies among users. Smile

im very sensitive with hickies so i figured my skin is sensitive generally.
better see what happens when i get it o.O

(27-09-2010, 09:52 PM)twister_mama Wrote:  Hi Brielle, I've been on BB for almost 4 months now, and using NB for a few weeks too. Like GirlFriday said, I too am thin and need to use the foam rings from NB. Otherwise, the edge of the dome totally bruises my ribs; with the rings, it's actually comfortable. I had a problem with air slowly leaking around the rings, so I used silicone glue and glued the dome to the ring. Voila, no more loss of suction. Smile Whatever pink marks I have after Noogling disappear very quickly, like 10 minutes or so. I have only been using NB on my right side, cuz it is smaller than the left; and I do not tape my nipple down or anything. And it has not gotten larger. Probably u should just monitor it to see if it's necessary to worry about taping. With my sensitive skin, taping isn't really an option (I can't wear a band-aid for very long cuz the adhesive irritates my skin). I've had excellent results from BB, and the NB is really helping to make my tiny right boob more rounded and "breast-like." Tongue Good luck!!!

Brielle, wow, that really sucks about your NB getting lost. Sad I haven't actually used mine for about 6 weeks now. I just don't have the time to devote to it right now. I used it for about 2 months on my right side only, and I didn't get anything permanent from it. Sad I know I'd have to use it for at least 6 months or so to get any permanent growth; and I totally plan on using it again sometime later, when I've gotten me and my family more settled in our new home. Are you going to try to order another one?

I took a three-week break from all my pills while me and my family moved the end of November/early December. When I started back up, I only took BB, protein drinks, and a couple other supplements to help my adrenals and thyroid (check out my program page for my exact program now). I had stalled big time before the break, probably because I was taking TOO MUCH STUFF. I've been back on my program about 6 weeks now, and I have gotten so much new fullness! I have pains every day. Smile It's awesome! When my BB runs out in a couple months, I am totally gonna order another 9 month supply. The growth is very, very slow; but it's definitely there. I think NB can really help shape your breasts, and get the blood flowing where it needs to be; and, if used long enough, can lead to new growth; but unfortunately, I don't have the time to devote to it right now. Some people have gotten really great results from it rather quickly; others have taken 9 months or longer to see results. I think if you just wanted to use UB, you could have great results just from that, as long as your temperature is in the normal range, and you get enough protein. Of course, BO doesn't always work for everyone; but it's worked for A LOT of women (and men) on this forum alone. If you're still thinking about trying it, I say go for it! Give it a good 2 or 3 months to see how it works for you. And if you can devote an hour a day, every day, to NB, then give that a shot too. Wink

thanks twister mama.
looks like BB is working for you

as for me i am thinking if i order drugs, UAE will be too strict before it goes through immigration or something. i dont know how it will be sent or if it will be screened but i know they have postage problems as when i asked NB to be sent to my apartment, it never came.that was october! now is january. so
they say send it to my head quarters.where i work for, and im like, whaat? what if my head quarters ask what is in it?
boobs stuff? u know what i mean.

and BB is great i know it but its like 500 dollars for a year of supply. a little too much for me. so maybe UB is better.
but i have to take 1 year supply too?
i have forgotten how many i should take in a day and for how long but i remember reviewing through old thread s that i need protein.and kelp,if i am not mistaken, to maintain my temperature.

i travel alot, im flight crew.
so my body temperature is likely to change alot because of weather.

uhh so depressing.
if i have gotten NB on october im sure i would have gotten results now.

(16-01-2011, 08:46 AM)twister_mama Wrote:  Brielle, wow, that really sucks about your NB getting lost. Sad I haven't actually used mine for about 6 weeks now. I just don't have the time to devote to it right now. I used it for about 2 months on my right side only, and I didn't get anything permanent from it. Sad I know I'd have to use it for at least 6 months or so to get any permanent growth; and I totally plan on using it again sometime later, when I've gotten me and my family more settled in our new home. Are you going to try to order another one?

I took a three-week break from all my pills while me and my family moved the end of November/early December. When I started back up, I only took BB, protein drinks, and a couple other supplements to help my adrenals and thyroid (check out my program page for my exact program now). I had stalled big time before the break, probably because I was taking TOO MUCH STUFF. I've been back on my program about 6 weeks now, and I have gotten so much new fullness! I have pains every day. Smile It's awesome! When my BB runs out in a couple months, I am totally gonna order another 9 month supply. The growth is very, very slow; but it's definitely there. I think NB can really help shape your breasts, and get the blood flowing where it needs to be; and, if used long enough, can lead to new growth; but unfortunately, I don't have the time to devote to it right now. Some people have gotten really great results from it rather quickly; others have taken 9 months or longer to see results. I think if you just wanted to use UB, you could have great results just from that, as long as your temperature is in the normal range, and you get enough protein. Of course, BO doesn't always work for everyone; but it's worked for A LOT of women (and men) on this forum alone. If you're still thinking about trying it, I say go for it! Give it a good 2 or 3 months to see how it works for you. And if you can devote an hour a day, every day, to NB, then give that a shot too. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon