Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UB worked alone?

ooooo I forgot to write to you about the soft rings and the airlock!
Sorry....
To be honest with you... I don't really use them at all...I used them maybe once or twice...but again, there are a girls that do use them and find them really helpful...so again it's up to you it you want to order them or not.

(27-09-2010, 09:39 AM)eva_bs Wrote:  Hi again Smile
I am really flat chested...and I got the Medium sized kit.
what bra size are you?
About the posts on the NB forum...you only need to write posts...you can do it by replying to other threads or by opening a new thread....what ever you want...just start writing Wink

The source of UB...I didn't want to take the chance...I don't know the source...It's up to you if you want to try UB or not...Anastasia had great great results from it. And there are more girls on the why Smile
I just believe that if you buy something cheap...then the source is cheap...but that's only my opinion.

Good Luck dear!
OOOO....you can also see my pictures on the NB forum...I have the same user name.
You will see how I'm really really really flat!
I am a AA. Sad

Hope you have a great day!
Eva.

im 34A but i wear 34 B - ofcourse i need push up lol

oh youve got a point! im not really familiar with UB & BB source. i just saw the BB and it was so expensive. lol

ok il be reading the thread on NB. is it like any forum mentioning the NB?because i wana get the chance to get that discount lol

thanks!

uh if you guys dont mind

could you give me the link to that forum

because i only found this forum wherein this one girl is against noogleberry and everyone else in the forum. lol

i dont know which forum to post so i can get possible discount

and yikes to that topic that noogle berry
can give permanent indentions
and i am also worried i might get sucked & pointy like nipples
not pretty for a boyfriend and when wearing bikini lol

Dear! I think you worrie to much! We told you already that the NB does not make your breast saggy or your nipples pointy!
If you worrie to much then maybe just leave it....you know what I mean?!
the forum is:
The Noogleberry forum
Good Luck!

Here's the link to the NB forum http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php

Okay there is alot to answer here so hold on tight this will be long winded lol...

Okay firstly, UB bovine source is from US cattle, BB bovine source is from Argentina or New Zealand cattle, that one always confused me as to which one it was lol. Some people think BB is safer than UB, it has been debated some quite a bit, but also UB customer service is better than BB. BB isn't that secure, they had a lady steal customer's credit card information! I took UB and I feel fine with that decision, really ANYTHING you take no matter where it's from is a risk. Unless you see how each capsule is made first hand, you will NEVER know it's 100% risk free. This includes BB, UB, herbs, vitamins, etc. etc. etc. So really to me I went with UB. And you can use a bank card with the medplex UB site, I used my debit card when ordering. I don't own a credit card. Me and hubby built our credit with loans and other things.

Now as far as NB. It only made my previously saggy boobs firmer and more perky, it NEVER made them saggier, nor did they become any weird cone shape you are speaking of. They are very round now, in a bikini I get asked if I have implants! As far as nipples. I have big areolas already before NB because I had a kid and I breastfed. I didn't cover my nipples while pumping and I never noticed an increase in their size, nor any other abnormalities with them. I also only used padding with the XL's for the first few months of using them, when I used the mediums and larges, I didn't use any padding. After a few months on the XL's I stopped using padding, I was using campers tape. I haven't used padding since and have NEVER had a problem with indentations. As long as you don't over pump, watch what you are doing, keep an eye on it, you will be fine. If you are unlucky and start getting indents there are plenty of padding methods you can use. I personally didn't like the soft cup rings, I ordered them when I first ordered NB with the medium domes. They didn't agree with my sensitive skin, lets just say that lol.

Okay as far as protein, protein is very important in NBE, the scientific reason as to why, I have no clue. But I can tell you when I was taking UB, I would get 80-90g of protein everyday in my diet and with protein shakes to supplement and I noticed when I got that amount, I got the most growth, more growing signs, etc. When I slacked on the protein, I didn't grow as much, didn't feel the growing signs, etc. As far as protein brands, I recommend the NOW brand non-flavored protein isolate. You can mix it in ANYTHING. I use to bake brownies with it, mixed it in smoothies, mixed it in chocolate or strawberry milk, etc. etc. etc. I even put it in soups! It's very versatile.

Okay now for dome sizes, I was a 32B when I started NB, so the equivalent of a 34A, so same size as you, I went with the medium domes. I used the mediums a good 2 months before needing the L's. I personally do use the airlocks as I do the pump and hold technique and find them very useful to me, but do what is best for you.

I hope I answered everything, if I missed anything let me know lol.

eva,
thank you! im thinking of getting the soft rings Big Grin

Anastacia,

i believe you didnt miss anything lol
id post again if i remember anything to ask again.

now it leaves me to thinking of getting NB OR UB ---or both lol

yes i have debit card, it sounds safer.
although it does have all my money in it.
im just wondering how they deduct money from it

yes ive seen your pic n victoria secret,awesome cleavage!
i envy it! :p

il take your word for the protein and UB - since BB is so much risk for my money lol (funny how money is important)
but like you said. both BB and UB cannot guarantee health.

i read a forum wherein one girl was talking about lawsuit against NB- i guess its because she did it longer than she should? alright. im ginna keep reading threads.

thanks for the site link. wanted that 30% discount on that thread if i post like 30 posts.lol

gosh wish me luck on my quest!

thanks

Big Grin
(27-09-2010, 01:12 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Here's the link to the NB forum http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php

Okay there is alot to answer here so hold on tight this will be long winded lol...

Okay firstly, UB bovine source is from US cattle, BB bovine source is from Argentina or New Zealand cattle, that one always confused me as to which one it was lol. Some people think BB is safer than UB, it has been debated some quite a bit, but also UB customer service is better than BB. BB isn't that secure, they had a lady steal customer's credit card information! I took UB and I feel fine with that decision, really ANYTHING you take no matter where it's from is a risk. Unless you see how each capsule is made first hand, you will NEVER know it's 100% risk free. This includes BB, UB, herbs, vitamins, etc. etc. etc. So really to me I went with UB. And you can use a bank card with the medplex UB site, I used my debit card when ordering. I don't own a credit card. Me and hubby built our credit with loans and other things.

Now as far as NB. It only made my previously saggy boobs firmer and more perky, it NEVER made them saggier, nor did they become any weird cone shape you are speaking of. They are very round now, in a bikini I get asked if I have implants! As far as nipples. I have big areolas already before NB because I had a kid and I breastfed. I didn't cover my nipples while pumping and I never noticed an increase in their size, nor any other abnormalities with them. I also only used padding with the XL's for the first few months of using them, when I used the mediums and larges, I didn't use any padding. After a few months on the XL's I stopped using padding, I was using campers tape. I haven't used padding since and have NEVER had a problem with indentations. As long as you don't over pump, watch what you are doing, keep an eye on it, you will be fine. If you are unlucky and start getting indents there are plenty of padding methods you can use. I personally didn't like the soft cup rings, I ordered them when I first ordered NB with the medium domes. They didn't agree with my sensitive skin, lets just say that lol.

Okay as far as protein, protein is very important in NBE, the scientific reason as to why, I have no clue. But I can tell you when I was taking UB, I would get 80-90g of protein everyday in my diet and with protein shakes to supplement and I noticed when I got that amount, I got the most growth, more growing signs, etc. When I slacked on the protein, I didn't grow as much, didn't feel the growing signs, etc. As far as protein brands, I recommend the NOW brand non-flavored protein isolate. You can mix it in ANYTHING. I use to bake brownies with it, mixed it in smoothies, mixed it in chocolate or strawberry milk, etc. etc. etc. I even put it in soups! It's very versatile.

Okay now for dome sizes, I was a 32B when I started NB, so the equivalent of a 34A, so same size as you, I went with the medium domes. I used the mediums a good 2 months before needing the L's. I personally do use the airlocks as I do the pump and hold technique and find them very useful to me, but do what is best for you.

I hope I answered everything, if I missed anything let me know lol.

I cover my nipples just for safty,I used to pump without covering them but some ladies experience enlarged nipples from pumping so why take the risk .I just wanted to be on the safe side since my breasts and nipples are very small so bigger nipples wouldn't look that good Smile

Eva,
I have no problem telling him but i need to see some real results.Need to get on pumping again Big Grin When i was thinking of buying BB we discussed that and he was like hmm maybe it won't work and do you know someone that actually grew on them.I didn't want to tell him about the forum so..Tongue hushhh

Hi brielle,

If you are going to get a noogleberry, I would definitely recommend the foam rings and clamps (get 2 clamps). they are awesome for getting the cups to stay on when you start noogling each day. Now I have no problem getting them to stay. the rings are soooooo important (well for me anyhow), because I am so thin, it would have been cup on rib cage otherwise... so definitely go for the foam rings if you are thin.

I bought the airlock but i've never used it.

I'd probably recommend buying 4 foam rings actually, because over time they lose their shape slightly.

@ girlfriday

thank you! my built is not very thin but i am lean. hmmm
so 4 rings. got it. ill keep that in mind. you seem to be a NB user? Smile
hope it worked well. as i am expecting a good results because of what ive been reading with everyone

@sandy

yes ive read in previous forums some experienced enlargement. haha i had the same thing in my mind. large areola and nipples dont look good on medium or small breasts.im gona go look for a band aid that is water proof.
and i heard "paddings" that come with the set is also useful? or i think i need to purchase that separately. anyways.

why need to pump again?you probably took long breaks Smile i need encouragement from UB + NB users! lol that they actually work. so ill be pushed to getting it already! i hate this dilemma hahahaha

Hi Brielle, I've been on BB for almost 4 months now, and using NB for a few weeks too. Like GirlFriday said, I too am thin and need to use the foam rings from NB. Otherwise, the edge of the dome totally bruises my ribs; with the rings, it's actually comfortable. I had a problem with air slowly leaking around the rings, so I used silicone glue and glued the dome to the ring. Voila, no more loss of suction. Smile Whatever pink marks I have after Noogling disappear very quickly, like 10 minutes or so. I have only been using NB on my right side, cuz it is smaller than the left; and I do not tape my nipple down or anything. And it has not gotten larger. Probably u should just monitor it to see if it's necessary to worry about taping. With my sensitive skin, taping isn't really an option (I can't wear a band-aid for very long cuz the adhesive irritates my skin). I've had excellent results from BB, and the NB is really helping to make my tiny right boob more rounded and "breast-like." Tongue Good luck!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon