Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system

Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system
May 9 2006 at 10:02 PM Cathy (no login)
I've seen this mentioned in this forum and I know it's like brava, but can anyone say how it really compares? Does it give the same results? It seems to work in the same way so I'd guess it does exactly the same job.

Author Reply
Trudy
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system May 10 2006, 11:10 AM

I've been told it works not so good as Brava but of course you're not wearing it for so long.

Harriet
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system May 13 2006, 9:41 PM

I am very skeptical about this item. They had a website at one time (which is unoperational now) but I found it recently at www.gismostore.com Anyone who knows more than I is welcome to correct me if they have better information.

Shannon
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system June 2 2006, 8:20 AM

There's something strange about that Bosom Beauty product. It's hard to find and I really wonder if it's had any proper testing at all. Maybe if they are just copying the Brava idea they think they don't need any testing? I just think it might be a risk too far?

Heidi
(no login)
bosom is on ebay June 2 2006, 5:17 PM

I found it on ebay. There is an ebay store "m barker" that is selling them. I opted for the brava though. The bosom seems to have a very hard ridge, in order to have enough suction for growth , that hard ridge would have to cut in to your skin something horrible. The box is also large, so there would be no moving around.

Teela
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system June 5 2006, 8:23 PM

Another site selling it is alibaba, but I agree with Heidi, I think the hard domes would be a big problem, so I don't think I'll get this one.

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system June 7 2006, 9:47 AM

I saw it on the alibaba site too. It looks okay on there and I think it cost less than on the other site, but I agree with Heidi, I'm worried that the hard domes would be seriously painful. So many people say Brava is uncomfortable, but the hard ridges of the Bosom Beauty must be a lot worse. If I'm going to do this I want the least pain possible!

Anna
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system August 9 2006, 7:50 AM

The problem with the Bosom Beauty is not the domes being hard, it's the size of the domes. I can tell you they are hard yes, but they are also much smaller than the brava domes. I've been using the Bosom Beauty and after about half an hour the swelling fills the domes completely and there is absolutely no more room.

(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system August 13 2006, 1:52 PM

Anna, is it working for you? i'm using brava, but really finding the daily wear time too much. 60 mins a day would be much better!
Is it any good?

Anna
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system August 14 2006, 9:11 AM

I've only just started, so for now I reserve judgement. I'll let you know later what I think.

Alice
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system November 2 2006, 9:11 PM

This is all very interesting, but there is one thing I don't understand at all. Why do you only need to wear the Bosom Beauty for an hour, when Brava has to be worn for 12 hours. I haven't understood the difference?

Floojie
(no login)
Re: Bosom Beauty breast enhancement system November 8 2006, 6:33 PM

I don't understand either but this product looks to me like a much better version of Brava. I'd consider doing something like this if I only had to wear the thing for one or two hours a day, if that's really true.

Louise which one works better you think?
February 26 2008 at 6:53 AM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brava Noogle or that bb thing you refer to all the time? they are not available on U.S. ebay atleast i can't find links to them. And how does the other two than brava work? Machine airlock or what?

Been 2 months since i stopped brava getting ready to try session 2.

Author Reply
Pilgrim
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? February 26 2008, 1:51 PM

I would like to know especially how the BB compares, that's the one I know little about.

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? February 26 2008, 6:52 PM

Hi Seri,

Have you kept your growth? Negative posts have worried me but I still think I'm ok - thank God!

It's difficult to say for you as you're a lot bigger chested than me - I could get the Noogleberry domes to stay on because there's no padding and the two domes together is wider than my ribcage, having lost weight I can wear a 30 band bra now so I think I'm a lot smaller than you. Noogleberry to me seems similar to sucking the air out of your Brava domes until you can stand no more then letting some out and trying again. BB on the other hand is like sticking your boobs in some sort of industrial vacuum cleaner! Absolutely unbelievably strong. The domes for either one are hard and uncomfortable (although you don't use them as long). I think it depends what you're after. I personally want to get as much permanent no-maintenance growth as I can and then if I'm not satisfied I will use the Noogleberry (or possibly use the Brava domes for comfort but the Noogleberry method) to keep topped up. The girls on the Noogleberry forum who have been using for a while can maintain swelling without pumping every single day and only for 30-60 mins rather than overnight.

In terms of dome size what are your underbust and bust measurements? You're probably best going for BB but you'll need to start with either the large or XL domes. I use the BB large but don't fill them yet. The NB XL domes are supposed to be ridiculously huge like crash helmets! Jelly came up with the idea of measuring the diameter across the underwiring on a bra that fits you well. You'll need a dome size slightly smaller than that so that when you get a seal the suction pulls you in without pulling you away from the sides.

Best of luck x

Edit Message Delete Message

Katie
(no login) gap between sessions February 27 2008, 2:02 AM

seri,

If I were you, i would wait a little longer to start the next session. Brava suggests to wait at least 4 months between sessions, and i totally agree. I put in 7 months in my first session and gain about 2 inches which i thought was quite decent, then i took a 2 months break and couldn't wait to start another session. I put in nearly 6 months in the second, but the growth was very minimum. So i guess Brava is right about taking a longer break and let your body get back to its "normal" state. I have been off Brava for almost 7 months now and i am thinking to start my third and final session, hopefully i have given enough break for my breasts.

Katie

Louise
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? February 27 2008, 4:17 AM

Seri, BB only say to take 2 weeks before each session of 8 weeks. I took a 2 week break but I'll probably use it from mid Feb to end of May. Brava told me 3-4 months so I may do another 6-7 months with Brava Sept-Feb. Most people seem to get less the second time round, I think it may be because suction works best when the domes are too big for you as more of the breast has pressure on it. I used BB for 30 mins before Brava 5-6 days per week for the last 10 weeks and feel it helps stop the breasts growing too far apart so will probably do this again. BB's a totally different experience - it's unbelievably strong!

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 7 2008, 2:41 AM

Actually, I found BB on ebay. There is maybe 2 people selling from USA.

Amy
(no login) They do sell them to the US March 20 2008, 9:54 AM

Just go onto this webpage to try the Bosom Beauty, if you're interested, they do sell it to the US & worldwide.
http://gismostore.com/gismostore.html

I'm using it at the moment, although it's only been 2 weeks, but I think I might have to start using the E cup soon, I wonder though, does anyone know what you do next if you end up filling out the E-cup, cos' I'm planning on just keep going for as long as I can i.e. more than 8-weeks, to see how far I can get.

Amy

Louise
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 20 2008, 5:43 PM

Wow Amy what size are you?!!? I'm close to filling the large cup but waiting for the XL in the post, not sure if I'll be able to make it stay on though. I've done 5 weeks so far and hoping to do about 15.

Amy
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 21 2008, 1:06 AM

I'm a small 34B, but to be honest with you, it seems to me that the comfort/discomfort level is totally unique to each person, I found the suction quite uncomfortable the first few days, but by now it's really not and I've turned up the knob from a 9:00 o'clock position to a 1:00 o'clock position & if I don't feel it pull, I worry a bit & increase it slightly, although by the end of the hour I definately feel it most, where it starts to border on discomfort.

I've been keeping it on in the morning & at night (an hour each time) & just lying down in bed, falling asleep, then waking up to the beeping it makes when the timer has run out. I'm trying to go above the 1hour limit as often as I can, although this hasn't really worked each time, as I do work & there's the lazy-factor, as well as the time-committment factor which makes it difficult to wake up many hours before getting ready and being out the door. I'm really excited & opimistic about the results though.

Even though I've tried a 'noogleberry' (it was another brand), but exactly the same as the noogleberry, pills, creams, hypnosis, exercises & plant oils - and they haven't worked - I'm keen & optimistis that this will work! I really am, but I'm looking ahead & hoping I fill out the large (D-cup?) soon enough, so I can move onto the E-cup, but I'm guessing I'll need a larger one afterwards, which I'm supposing will have to be a brava cup, although it seems on ebay that noone's selling any individually at the moment.

What size are you Louise? It seems that you've been hard at work with the pumping for a long time, so what are your results like? What size did you start out as, and what size are you now?

Amy

Louise
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 21 2008, 7:47 AM

Hi Amy,

It took me a few weeks to get beyond about 10-11 o'clock and then I hovered around 12-1 o'clock but now the machine doesn't feel as strong e.g. I've got on it full now and I can feel a pull but not much, I've changed the tubing and everything but it just doesn't fel strong enough. Will have to fiddle about with it later.

When I was fat I was full 32B/34A at 135 lbs, I lost weight and was more like 32A (still wearing padded 32 but not full). With Brava I got to 32C in 7 months and I lost another 15 lbs so now I'm about 106 lbs. My measurements went from bust 31-32 to 33-33.5, and underbust 27-28 to 26-26.5 so technically I'm 30D although DD is more comfortable. I have a small waist but fat legs and arms so I've not really got the tiny body that a 30 band implies! I'm aiming for 35 inches or at least one more cupsize. At the moment just want to see if I can get growth from BB as well.

Amy
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 21 2008, 2:06 PM

That's really impressive! Gosh, I'm so jealous!:o) But I guess the key is just sticking with it. Yeah, I know the feeling of having an 'unbalanced' figure, my bras are all padded too. I've got a small top & waist, but I've got really big thighs, so that's where the dilemma comes in, I would like to 'even' myself out more, hence increasing my 'upper body':o) I'll keep you posted of my progress!

Amy
(no login) me too! March 21 2008, 3:14 PM

Hey Louise,
After you said that your suction just doesn't seem to be hard enough, I tried this morning turning the knob the whole way & I felt no difference at all!!!...
When I first bought the BB, I touched all the nozzles before attaching the tubing & felt that the 1st nozzle had the strongest vacuum, the 2nd was less effective & the 3rd blows the air out...
Well, I pulled off the tubing this morning & felt all three again, the 1st hardly has any vacuum, my finger doesn't get pulled much, the 2nd had a much greater vacuum & the 3rd is still blowing out air.
I then attached the tubing to the 2nd nozzle & kept the knob on full, my breasts almost got sucked off, it was SO hard, I had to stop it in a few seconds and pull the tubing to release the intense pressure!

There's either one of 2 things happening here:
1) The 1st nozzle has stopped functioning appropriately, which means it should be repaired.
2) The nozzles need a 'break' after being used for a few weeks, where you then need to exchange the tubing onto the 2nd nozzle, and then switch back to the 1st nozzle when the vacuum decreases on the 2nd.

Well, the only way to know is, I'm going to attach my tubing to the 2nd nozzle & use that every day & see if the vacuum of the 1st nozzle starts improving & if the vacuum in the 2nd starts faltering after a few weeks, otherwise, if the 1st doesn't improve, I guess that means we should really send it back to gismostore, I'm going to write to the shop & let you know what he says about it...

Thanks for bringing this up! I would never have thought of it otherwise! I just thought it was my breasts getting used to the vacuum!!!...

Louise
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 21 2008, 7:33 PM

Amy,

The reason the middle port is so strong is that it's meant for sucking the contents out of blackheads!!! You're only supposed to use the first one for your boobs (the last one is for spray on tan).

I pulled the cotton wool off a cotton bud and had a good poke around up the nozzles with the stick and got lots of stuff out of the first one that looked like earwax - think it muct be a build-up of cocoa butter. I've been using a 4m tube though in the hope that I'd be able to move about a bit so dunno how the cocoa butter travelled all that way! Will let you know if I work out anything useful! I've definitely been getting less swelling the last couple of days, I was almost touching the end last week. I think I may open it up with a screwdriver and have a good hoover inside or just leave the cover off and put it in front of the fan heater as the domes steam up and I haven't got any filters anywhere as far as I know.

I have thunderthighs too - my waist is about 24 inches (was 23.5 before I got back into bad eating habits!) but my thighs are about 20.5!!!

It's good to finally find someone with similar shape!

Louise
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 21 2008, 9:07 PM

Also for some reason my middle port doesn't seem to suck at all. I think I may be losing air as one of the domes is a bit cracked and I've wasted weeks replacing it because I tried to buy through the forum and the seller pulled out at the last minute. I've ordered some through gismostore but with the bank hols it might be another few days before I get them so in the meantime will just turn it up full and use the suck setting which is a bit stronger. I still get swelling so it is doing something even if it's not fully functional.....in the meantime will have a go with sellotape.

Louise
(no login) Wow - update! March 21 2008, 9:13 PM

I just used the brown parcel tape to sellotape the cracks and that feels a whole lot stronger straight away - hope that's enough to fix it! Check your domes for any hairline cracks!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Louise which one works better you think? March 22 2008, 9:10 AM

Just about filled the large BB domes this morning, not totally squashed full but touching the ends after about 45 mins - here we go!

Amy
(no login) Re: Louise which one works better you think? April 3 2008, 5:28 PM

Hey Louise,

Sorry for the long delay, but I pretty much lost most of my vaccuum on my BB, so I got sent a new one, which arrived yesterday & I've sent back my faulty one. I've gone backwards though, cos I'm nowhere near being able to use the XL domes now, so I'm back on the L domes, so yesterday is day 1 for me again!... Oh well, better late that never:o) I'm just really hoping and praying this works out! I'm hoping to go up two sizes & just pray this works! Thanks for all your encouraging results, sounds good, hopefully the rest of us are as lucky!

To Keiyah, RE: BB
December 30 2007 at 4:59 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Keiyah,

How long did you leave it on for and did you use it in the morning / evening or both?

What setting did you use and how far up did you turn the wheel?

I find that I get about 1 inch thick band of slightly raised puffy swelling down the cleavage side of each breast as well as about 0.5-1 cup overall increase but I only use for 30 mins in the evening before I put the Brava set on. Was thinking of doing a proper BB session after I'm done with Brava of 60 mins morning and evening for maybe 14 weeks before I have a proper break. Did you feel you got more out of it for wearing a lot longer? (Or weren't you very regular with it?)

Sorry for all the questions!

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Keiyah, RE: BB January 1 2008, 5:10 AM

hello dear. don't mind at all. that's why we're all here, to share, learn, support.

most of the time i used for 60 min on massage setting at night before bed. last few months I changed to firm setting and 30 min. Suction level was about half way to 2/3 the way around. When I used bb domes i noticed more swelling up top, with brava domes (silicone sheet for cushion) swelling was more all over including the bottoms. I don't think I had any more gains those last months of use, but I was so afraid of losing what i had gained and wanted more that I continued for almost a year. I rarely ever missed a day.

Bosom Beauty...Using it right now!
December 26 2007 at 10:49 PM Kiran (Login Kiran07)

Hi girls... Well my bb arrived last week and i have started using it today... So far the swelling is amazing, i cant wait to get the cups off and see what it looks like without the domes. Iv been told the machine makes alot of noice, and it does...the suction also seems very intense and strong. Today is my first night, i werent sure whether to jump straight in at the deep and end and use for an hour or less and build up...i think ill stop at 45mins for tonight. I will keep everyone posted on how it turns out and what i notice along the way.

I also want to say thanks to the girls that offered advice when needed about this system, such as louise. Hope its all goign well for u!

xx

Author Reply
alexia
(no login) Re: Bosom Beauty...Using it right now! December 27 2007, 8:57 AM

Kiran, you're supposed to build up slowly, 10 min first day, 20 minutes longer the second day and so on. I now, the swelling is addictive, but if you get blisters or damage your nipples you will need a break for a few days

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Bosom Beauty...Using it right now! December 27 2007, 10:25 AM

I went straight onto 30 mins - if you've used Brava you can already handle more suction, so Kiran you may find it easier to start with than some people. What setting are you using and where is your dial positioned? I use 'suck' because it is the strongest at about 10-11 o'clock. Sometimes it's too tight against my ribs so I have to release it for a few seconds but generally I can just about stand it. Apparently you need to only go strong enough to give swelling, the stronger you go beyond that the more chance of damaging yourself. If you got swelling then it worked!

I'm waiting for the silicone sheeting from Lucy who makes the noogleberry. The bosombuddeez girls say this makes it more comfortable on the ribs so you can take more suction. It's weird what you say about nipples, I know Alexia and LucyB said it hurt theirs, mine were a bit uncomfortable the first time and now no effect at all! The only discomfort I get is with the large size cups poking my ribs....will let you know if the silicone works.

Good luck girls.

To Fullness - Re: BB
January 13 2008 at 8:19 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

I've copied your previous info here so I can find it later:

Hi louise well i last did BB in 06 so the only thing i can tell you is i started out at 33" (29-30 under bust)
i had breastfed my 4th child, and i used the bb initally am and pm for a few weeks, then just in the mornings fo 60 mins on the massage setting at the 10-11 o/c setting

Occaisionally used plump setting maybe 5 times ever, massage is sposed to be the setting that brings optimum results according to manufactur

I used it for 8 weeks then took 3 weeks break then did another 8 weeks

i gained 2 " (35") initially and then lost 1/2" ( 34.5)about 4 weeks later as i said that was in 06 and i have kept that 1 1/2 " gain and now added to it thanks to green papaya!!

i was going to do another 16 week programme but due to privacy issues was unble to do so regularly so i abandoned it. I would say you should be consistent missing a day would be ok but if you miss sessions too often its will not be helpful to the process. You should be prepared to be 100% committed to doing it regularly each day to say that you have truly given it a chance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondered if you ever used the XL cups?

(I'm working on a way to pad the base with liquid latex (dries to rubber) so then maybe I can get XL without needing to put on loads of weight or squeeze my hwole body into the one cup!)

Did you take the large off when you filled them or complete the 60mins with them squashed at the ends?

Did you use any sort of padding / silicone sheets etc? (I think you may have told me you didn't but can't remember)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your help, yet again, I agree it's a good idea to answer this stuff on the forum so everyone gets the benefit.

Author Reply

Fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 14 2008, 2:30 PM

hi louise, no i never used the xl bb cups and when i did fill the large i stopped when my nipples touched the ends but funnily enough that didnt happen too often maybe 3 mm short of the ends my thing was that my breasts filled the cups to capacity and then it became really uncomfotable so i would stop. i tried using rubber squares from ebay as cushioning but OMG took forever to get a seal and sometimes got sucked in. What about soft sillicone tubing split lengthways and then stuck on the domes/ ive got a link if your interested let me know!!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

This message has been edited by Fullnesss on Jan 14, 2008 2:32 PM

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 14 2008, 6:34 PM

I've got some rubber matting but only use that because I've got a cut near my armpit, generally I can take it on the suck setting too as I've had so long with Brava and I'm from East London so I'm well 'ard! I'll probably switch to the massage setting for my proper BB session so hopefully will get to turn that wheel up higher - one girl on the bosombuddeez group uses it at 3/4 way round!!!! I'm competitive so feel I need to try harder. I'm also experimenting with liquid latex to try to make a squishy rubber base, I've incorporated a wide, flat cardboard ring so the bottom of the base has a large area to distribute the pressure and it makes the opening slightly smaller. I've only had trouble getting a seal once but if I eventually move up to the XL they'll be like buckets so I may need more padding. I do find that it's not so much my boobs that hurt more the ribs below and skin by the armpit. This may be a bit better when I'm not totally overdoing it - should count myself lucky really as I've only heard of one other girl using BB together with Brava and all she got from it was skin trouble.

Thanks again x

Let me know if you're going to try Noogleberry - silent pumping, less pain and good exercise

Woolly Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 15 2008, 11:30 AM

Wel ' ard lol
i am gonna try noogleberry with Xl domes, but worried about my ribs i guess the time to do suction is now while its winter and dont have to expose red rings and hickey marks on newly found cleavage!! thats why i was thinking about the sillicone tubing. im trying to visualise your cardboard thingy but i cant!
Im so loving the papaya effect, but maybe the tissue expansion will help the growth process so i guess ima start pumping too!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 15 2008, 10:06 PM

Don't get the NB XL - they're 18 cm across!!!! They're like motorcycle crash helmets for people with pointy heads! I'd get the BB large if you didn't totally fill them or maybe get the BB XL and if they're too wide then order the large and keep the XLs to grow into. The NB medium is the same width as the BB large but only as deep as BB medium. Much as I like Lucy at NB her dome sizes are a bit odd. Order from Mak Barker at www.gismostore.com. The domes, tubing, pumps and airlocks for NB, BB and Brava are all interchangeable. The BB cups also have the bit where you attach the tubing at the side which is more discreet than the NB cups which have it at the end like a huge nipple! The NB airlock is the best type of tubing, very thick and durable. If your NB pump squeaks see my post on the NB forum for clearing the airway - just going to text you about this before you spend your money.

16 Weeks BB
June 9 2008 at 4:53 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Ok it's now about 4 days since I stopped using BB and my boobs don't really look any less than they did after about 15 hours post-session.

I used it starting at about 10-11 o'clock and working up to pretty much full power. Always massage setting. 60 mins 2x daily. Never missed a day totally but about 3 times in the 16 weeks only managed 1 session per day.

Results:

Nothing measureable in terms of circumference but 0.5-1 inch across each breast and maybe 1cm nipple to crease. They definitely look bigger! But I would say half a cupsize at best.

Difficult to compare to Brava because I used Brava for so many more hours and for nearly twice as many weeks. I'd definitely say the BB XL were good - got more swelling in 30 mins with those than with the BB large.

The skin discolouration is also almost gone and I used it on a pretty high setting.

I also found it more useful to turn the suction up so it hurt then let some out until it was comfortable then put it higher then let some out etc than just leave it on a comfortable level for the whole session.

Will wait until my cycle day 5 to post measurements as that should be the smallest then sadly need to take a 3 month break before going for a huge mega-session of BB and Brava together!

I would say I've probably gained about 100-120cc in the last year from Brava and BB so if I can do the same next year I'll have grown the standard implant size! Come on girls get suctioning - it does work!

Author Reply
kay
(no login) thats awesome!! June 9 2008, 9:16 PM

congrats! im so glad to hear about a success story from suction! im using brava now but i am not really seeing results. im in the middle of my 16th week. when did you start seeing a diff? how much did you grow from it? did you deswell alot when you stopped using it? sorry for all the questions, im just getting a lil discouraged cause i dont see really any change. do you think i should switch to bb? r those results perm though? im thinkin about takin herbs... have you taken any? do you have any pics posted of before and after? thanks!!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 16 Weeks BB June 9 2008, 10:00 PM

Hi Kay,

I used Brava for average 15 hours per day (usually 12-13 hours 5 days per week + 2 long sessions on my days off) for 30 weeks, the longest I left them off in that time was about 30 hours and I still didn't see much until about week 16-17 so definitely don't give up if you've been putting in the hours. My Brava swelling was huge because I used a home-made airlock and suctioned it on really hard, I'd say you've got a final result about 4 days after you stop wearing but you get a pretty good idea how much is permanent if you leave it off longer than about 15 hours. I also lost about 15 lbs (and had lost 15 lbs just before I started) but still grew about 1.5 cups, so I've gone from looking like a 12 year old to about a 15 year old! I'm by no means huge but I's say on the smaller side of normal rather than total "how do you tell the difference between the front and the back" embarassment, so a definite improvement! Also shows that you can lose weight and still grow so you can change your body shape.

BB does give permanent gains (probably because it sucks so hard) with regular use. I think in the same way you are unlikley to grow a cupsize using Brava for 10 hours per day x 10 weeks you are unlikely to grow a cupsize using BB 45-60 mins per day for 8 weeks - both of them you need to put more time in.

I'm going to have a total suction break for 3 months the I'll be back at it...really hope I can get to a solid 32D / 30E....just need to work on the thighs now....

Suction genuinely does work so keep it up, + feel free to ask more questions!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 16 Weeks BB June 9 2008, 10:03 PM

p.s. yes I have tried herbs and definitely got some aches and tingles but not sure they made much difference to my growth. Not sure herbs will work for me because I've got polycystic ovaries so my hormones are messed up and they've put me on diabetic tablets (I'm not diabetic but excess sugar converts to testosterone) which mess with my digestion so I might not be absorbing herbs / high protein foods etc.

Kay
(no login) hi again June 10 2008, 9:36 PM

do you know if bb has an official web page? i can only find it for sale on ebay. i would love to see b4 and after pics. i would like to trade to doing bb instead of brava. brava just seems to be taking forever. i talked to a rep and they told me that when i liked what i saw when i kept the domes off for 14 hours then i was half way threw. im almost at wk 17 and im not really seeing anything. so that means for me i would have no difference if i were to stop at wk 34. that makes me a lil uneasy about continuing. but i def will put in the time if it will work!! i need it!! what do you think the best thing would be for me to do? should i just continue brava, start herbs w brava, or switch to bb? w bb does it leave marks on you so you cant wear low shirts like brava? is the discoloring really bad and noticable, like no low cut or swim suit wearing?? thanks!!!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 16 Weeks BB June 11 2008, 1:14 AM

Congrats Louise! Yes I think it is a good choice to wait 3 months at least beforing doing another session. I think after some time the body no longer responds to the suction. then we have to let our bodies rest for a while. I know during the later part of my first bout with BB I didn't seem to be swelling anymore at all. But now WOW it is amazing how much I swell now. And I can still maintain at least a half cup size swelling by the time I do another session. I am only doing one session per day most days but about to move up to two I think.

And to Kay: firm setting doesn't leave the marks like the other settings and if you don't overdo it with the suction you should not have a problem with marks. I am using firm setting and doing a low enough suction level that it is working but I don't get any marks so I can still wear whatever I want and even a bikini if I want. Which I do plan to wear bikini this weekend Smile
But yeah I think most girls try to use the strongest suction bearable thinking it will give them better results but that leaves marks.

Alcest
(Login Alcest) Re: 16 Weeks BB June 15 2008, 2:35 PM

Just wanted to say congratulations Louise! Stopping and not losing it all is GREAT accomplishment let alone have it stay completely stable!

I'm using BB right now. 30min 1-2x daily. 2x on the weekend. 1x during the week. They are certainly getting bigger and bigger after the session, but they shrink down to normal by the end of the day---but that's to be expected this early on, been there with the Brava..

They are also sore as hell! Much more sore than with Brava. But it's all good.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 16 Weeks BB June 18 2008, 11:05 AM

Yes Congratulations Louise! You've done amazingly well! I wish I had been recording my measurements for top half and bottom half of breast, cos its true that sometimes you don't get much of an increase at nipple level- but get alot more fullness. You def deserve to take a break now! Smile

Aleena
(no login) hi June 21 2008, 1:43 AM

hey ladies so i was thinking of trying brava but since some of u are sayn it take too longgg to see results...i guess i dont wanna try brava anymore...n whatz BB?? since some of u are gettn great fast results...

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: 16 Weeks BB June 23 2008, 6:03 AM

BB is short for the bossom beauty. it is a breast machine that works on the same principle as brava but much less time consuming and lower price. You can find it on ebay or search the forum to find the manufacturer's contact info.

Question about bb
April 17 2008 at 8:18 PM Seri_Flamehair (Login Seri_Flamehair)

Anyone have any idea how much wattage bb actually uses from the wall? Looking to buy the uk version but i live in the usa. so power is diff and would require a voltage step up transformer.

If anyone knows please drop a message here. thanks

Author Reply
arzoo
(Login fruity0711) question about bb April 18 2008, 12:55 AM

ooh thats a good question.. thanks for asking..

i live in usa as well and i am also thinking of buying it. if we order it from their site, they don't sell the one that can fit in the usa?

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about bb April 18 2008, 2:37 AM

In US is 110. I think you can tell the seller that you're in US so he can give you the right plug.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about bb April 18 2008, 4:29 AM

I"m not sure who you are referring to as a website. but if you purchase direct from the manufacturer they come in two types of voltage. All you have to do is tell them your country and they know which one to send.

Louise
(no login) Re: Question about bb April 18 2008, 6:32 AM

Seri,

Ask Mark Barker at www.gismostore.com - there's an email address for him on there. When you buy it you select your country so he probably knows what to send.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER bb April 18 2008, 6:52 AM

I know they sell both versions. however there is a used one available and that is why i need to know what wattage they use. so i can one either get an adapter or maybe modify it so it will work in the us. Tongue if you know please let me know what it is. thanks

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Question about bb April 18 2008, 11:51 PM

I'm not sure this can help you but US and Canada is 110 volt (some states are 120 volt). The UK and other countries use 220 volt. From my experiences, I only bought a conversion plug. When the appliance is 220 volt I'll buy a 110 v converter. It's safer (highly recommend) to plug it to a surge protector instead of plugging directly into the wall outlet. That is the cheapest way. Also the BB machine's electric wire (plug) is detachable (is not like a blow dryer wire that you can not detach it) so you definitely can replace the plug to use it in US if that's a UK version. I don't think you have to be too concern about the wattage but if you want you can get a step up/down power converter/transformer for about $30

To Kieyah
August 7 2008 at 7:42 PM Roseability86 (Login roseability86)

Hey Kieyah,

I read a post of yours a while back about opening up the BB and checking things if the suction has gone. Mine has suction but its at a constant pressure however much I turn the dial. The domes now fall off if I move too much whereas before it was impossible for me to move, and my boobs don't swell up as much or go red/purple. I just about get indents in my skin but its far too tame a pressure. How do I fix the wheel?

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah August 7 2008, 9:32 PM

I'm not sure what is causing that. The loose screw thing is usually what causes a very loud motor noise. I don't think it effects the suction so it probably wouldn't help you. Where did you buy it from? I would contact them about it. They may need to replace something or you could try contacting the manufacturer and see what they say about how to fix it.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah August 11 2008, 2:01 PM

I went through a stage like this and thought my second hand machine had finally packed up but replacing the domes fixed the problem even though there was only a tiny crack in one.

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: To Kieyah August 12 2008, 6:15 PM

Thank you both for your replies. Louise, I thought it could be the domes too so I put the tubing on the second nozzle and put that on my boob. Never felt pain like it. Horrible, but at least I know I can get suction. I seem to have solved the problem now. SESL on 6 o'clock.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Kieyah August 12 2008, 8:57 PM

Funny you should say that - I was warned very carefully about not using the middle port. When I had trouble with suction I tried the middle port and it didn't work. Even now with new domes my middle port doesn't work much but the middle port is only meant for sucking the contents out of blackheads so I think I can live without it!

Another thing you can try for more suction (and which gives bigger swelling) is to use the 'suck' setting and turn the SESL up as high as you can stand it - keep it like that and when you can stand the suction no longer then turn it down a bit, when you can turn it back up. Pump up and down like this for the whole session (or until you get bored of turning the knob!). Doing this with the XL domes gave me swelling about 75% the size of a full night with Brava - at least 2-3 cups.

Untitled
July 6 2008 at 3:18 AM Princess Pearl (no login)

Does anyone know why the BB domes have that inner cylinder shape poking inward from the end of the cup? When I finally pump long enough and boobies reach the end, it makes a mark on my nipples! Or on the side of them if my aim was bad. LOL

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Untitled July 6 2008, 6:27 PM

No idea! Lucky it's at the end though, Brava have their air inlet bit in the sides so if fill the domes fully when you take them off you've got this weird air-inlet-shaped lump of swelling - thought I'd done myself an injury!

Teadrinker10
(Login teadrinker10) Re: Untitled July 6 2008, 7:45 PM

At least you are lucky enough to get your breasts to reach the end of the domes.I found the bosom beauty machine so painful I stopped after about 4 weeks.Keep up the good work!!!

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Untitled July 6 2008, 10:58 PM

I am using the NB with the BB domes. I have to return my BB machine. I can do the same thing with NB and the BB was scary if I missed the button and it kept suctioning--ouch! Plus like I posted before the thing was a lemon.

YES, that weird shape thing gave me sore nipples one day, a bit of a mystery until I remembered the nipples bumpinb up against it. Strange design.

Princess Pearl
(no login) how to make a million dollars July 7 2008, 11:58 AM

Sell domes for suction that have the Noogleberry round shape at the tip (comfortable for the nippies) and have the bottom shaped to the body like the Bosom Beauty domes.

Why hasn't anyone done this yet???

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Untitled July 8 2008, 1:24 AM

Nipples are not supposed to touch the domes. If they touch you need to move up the next size. You can also try taping your nipples down. That will give you a bit more room in the domes until you grow some more.

Roseability86
(Login roseability86) Re: Untitled July 8 2008, 11:06 AM

My boobs never get near the end, they always stay in the middle. I don't get massive swelling even though I've been pumping for two months now for two hours a day on 3 o'clock.

Pearl
(no login) Re: Untitled July 8 2008, 12:51 PM

Well mine shrink back to nothing at all, I don't think I am doing it long enough. I need more Patience!

At least it is not taking pills or ingesting anything, wher if we have no results, we just basically wasted time. No harm done. Actually probably suction is good for the breasts, mine feel softer now, which I read is a good thing. I posted that info from a news article a few months ago in the main section of this forum.

Keep it up! Msybe on a cellular level you are actually gaining, but don't notice it yet!

Fullness, Kieyah and other BBers
February 3 2008 at 8:27 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Have any of you used massage or herbs or anything additional with BB or did you use it alone. A couple of us are waiting to start and not sure how best to follow in your footsteps!

Kieyah, what settings did you use?

I'm using 11 o'clock position on 'suck' at the moment but probably going to switch to 'massage' and see if I can turn it up a bit further when I get the silicone sheeting.

Author Reply

fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Fullness, Kieyah and other BBers February 4 2008, 11:39 AM

Hi Louise my method was massage setting at 11 0/c can get higher if you use sheeting but purple breasts was not a good look for me ( i opted for purple rings around them, they are so now lol) but seriously in my experience higher suction didnt escalate growth, it slowed it down because they would be too sore or purple so i wouldnt be able to BB until it was less painful or no longer discoloured

I used massage setting for inially 2 hours a day morning and night then just morning only as i got and retained better swelling this way. i used plump occaisionaally it made them firm but did not swell as much as in massage, and as i know know massage = growth so....
i did not take herbs simultaneously as i do not react well with herbs.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Fullness, Kieyah and other BBers February 8 2008, 3:51 AM

sorry to take so long, I only just saw this. been taking a break lately. I mostly used massage setting simply because i found it soothing, like a massage, a kneading type feeling. And so was able to use a higher pressure on that setting. But by the end I was using plump setting, which didn't make my boobs red like massage setting did. Pressure was between 12 o'clock to 3 o'clock. I used the silicone sheeting for a long time until I finally developed a tolerance to the rims. Then when I didn't use it I noticed I got more swelling without it even when I used less pressure. I think it allows more room in the domes for expansion. Also most of the time I had used for 60 min at a time. sometimes twice a day, but usually once a day at night. near the end I think was only 30 minutes once a day. I always used a night. I found it convenient to keep the machine in my bedstand (it muffled the sound) and would put it on at bedtime and usually fell asleep and the alarm would wake me up and I'd turn it off and go back to sleep. Also by using at night I didn't have to worry about marks from the rims since they would already be faded by morning. In the beginning the machine was very quiet, but eventually it became louder (just to warn you), probably needed lubrication somewhere.

Another tip, drink loads of water. I noticed that when I was real good and drank tons of water and no caffeine at all my swelling was more and stayed longer. Also when I was using during the day they would be so swollen that I had to change bras several times as the swelling went down. I found that if I wore a contoured (foam lined/slightly padded) bra that fit well when they were swollen, that when the swelling went down throughout the day it was not that obvious because the foam in the bra held the shape. Otherwise I was like 2-3 cup sizes different throughout the day. Also when I increased the suction my nipples became so sore and sensitive to the suction, so I would tape them down during the routine. Over time I didn’t have to anymore. I also did this to try to avoid any nipple growth. But that didn’t seem to happen.

BTW, I’m planning to order another one of these next week and give it another try soon. I wonder if now that it’s been so long since I used it if it would work some more for me again. I know tweety (shanon on bosom buddies group) she did brava several times and seemed to continue to grow. So maybe after so long the BB will work some more for me again. I also ordered wonderup. I think maybe they won’t be as many pills to swallow so I will give it a try. Just don’t know if I can manage taking 3 times a day.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon