Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Really Sensitive/some pain but growth!?

Hi guys, been pumping almost Evey night and past week or 2 for an hour and they have been hurting/itching some but after measuring i seem to have grown about a half inch after a month/month and a half! I waited for 2 weeks after they looked different and BF claims they got bigger to see if they would change but haven't yet. They didn't "deflate" even after about 72hours of NOT noogleing Big Grin (spent 2 nights at my Friends' house) (3 sisters, that's why the word is Plural and possessive not bad grammar lol)
anyways i'm pretty exited about this now Tongue

I'm also wondering if i got the growth because I Ran out of Fenugreek and started on 2 Wild Yam pills a day...i know that's not but like a gram and a half but I didn't get growth from taking like 4 Fenugreek a day (about 2 and a half grams?) I'd check and see the amount is in each one but I got the Noogle on now and if i move there gonna "fart" off Tongue
anyone elts have progress in a month and a half?
Thank you guys for all the advice, it looks like something's working!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon