Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

Good Job Meme. You should start a program page of your own.

(24-05-2011, 02:42 PM)MoK217 Wrote:  Good Job Meme. You should start a program page of your own.

Dont mean to chime in but would also like to know Meme what your program is..WinkBlush

Thanks. It's slow growing but it seems to be working. I take the UB. protein and I massage.
I'll keep you posted.

MemeWink

Sharon_Lee, how's it going?

Wow...it's been a long time but I think I'm finally ready too start a program again. My life got really crazy for quite some time, so that's why I left...so suddenly. Plus my hormones were everywhere! Herbs gave me horrible acne on my back and it took me a year to clear it up..im left with hypopigmentation and even acid peels arn't helping much. It wasn't until I started taking nordic naturals evening primrose oil with omega. I have no acne now! I'm back at my usual size..32 bish. I lost 10 pounds as well but I've been on my protein shakes for 4 months now.

I'm considering buying a noogleberry and swanson bo this time around...I'm not making any fast moves just yet though. I would like too talk about some interesting experimentation's I've tried though...

I've been massaging my boobs with emu oil and using skin biology lacsal for a month and a half now, along with using a derma roller on my boobs (I've put my girls through sooo much, but they put up with my ideas well lol). I'm trying to rid myself of my mommy stretch marks, thats it..well....I get my usual light period...a week goes by....another week goes by...and I'm still about too bust out of most of my 32b bras. I'm getting ready for my next light period and I'm slowly getting bigger still. (!?) (The usual swelling that starts about 2 weeks before my period.) No herbs here just my b complex and nordic naturals. This is new for me considering i'm on no herbs...I am sad though, I have 3 POUNDS of fenugreek in my freezer lol!

I put on my 32 c bra and it's still too small but much more comfortable than most of my 32bs. So I'm confused and excited about what's going to happen by the end of this month. I'm going to start calling my chest Frankenstein boobies.

So thats my program I guess....derma roller (needles), emu oil (comes from a bird), b complex, and nordic naturals.

Oh and one more thing, I've been massaging peach scrub with 2% Salicylic acid on my boobs usually 2 times a day. Like the chi massage (wasn't trying to grow from doing this) but I go in small circles really fast all around my boobs (can't explain this well).

So this has become an actual program now..I'm just gonna kick back and see what happens.

Love and peace too all boobie growers!

Ok, I've been reading about BO and the mood swings are a big turn off, noogleberry always sounds like something I could stick with....

But today I wanna talk about GABA....

My friends mother is a nurse and she gave me this too read...

"When GABA is in the normal range in the brain. we are not overly aroused or anxious. At the same time, we have appropriate reactions to situations in our environment. GABA is the communication speed controller, making sure all brain communications are operating at the right speed and with the correct intensity. Too little GABA in the brain, the communication becomes out of control, overstimulated, and chemically ustable. Too much GABA and we are overly relaxed and sedated, often to the point that normal reactions are impaired. Low levels of GABA are associated with bipolar Disorder, mania, temper tantrums, talking fast, staying up for days at a time, social problems quick to grasp, excessive spending, reckless decisions, risk-taking behavior...These are extremes of course.

GABA is suppose to encourage the human growth hormone, which in turn is suppose to help with breast growth. I've been reading on the NBE boards that ages 30-50 are the best age to take GABA for growing faster. Your growth hormone has slowed down around this age so thats why it's recommended for NBE users of the ages 30-50. Sooo maybe this age group should be changed and include adults below 30 who are naturally low on GABA?

Just some more ideas on GABA.

happy growing to everyone
Thumbs Up 

I never would've guessed over-spending and emotional disorders could be symptoms of low levels of GABA. I had pretty much stopped taking GABA because it made me feel gittery but I think I'll give it another try since I already have it. Thanks for the info Sharon Lee

Hi Brilaw, low GABA levels are only one of the many reasons a person could have emotional problems. I'm not a doctor, but I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in about my thoughts on GABA and how it may effect breast growth. Goodluck on trying GABA again. I'm looking into trying it sometime. Your welcome on the info!

I bought noogleberry!! I ordered it friday and I'm excited about receiving it. I've made my decision to stick with fenugreek but no wild yam and saw palmetto as I had crazy mood swings when I used it in the past. I'll be doing a teaspoon twice a day of fenugreek and a half a teaspoon of fennel seeds in tea form. (better absorption through tea than pill.)

My boobs went down some but I fill the cups of my 32b bras still. They were baggy looking on me before. I've been massaging for about a month and a half now but I've stopped for now because of the pain in my chest and throat. (seeing the doctor on monday) So no pumping or massaging until I feel better. I'll stick with the tea though.

happy booby growing and many blessings to everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon