Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a cup or two

my ribcage is now 26" (right under the boobs) I went from 27 to a 26..wow. I've stopped exercising for now. No way am I going back to 110 pounds at 5'6''. I was so unhealthy then and always cold! i don't need to wear three sweaters and a jacket in my house, lol. The good news is I haven't lost any boobage! This is a big plus!

hmm..come to think of it..when I first started I could wear a 36a, (fill it completely but the underwire would dig under my arm pits and occasionally my boob would pop out), a 34b would be too big on me, and with the 32b my nipples would peep out and the bra would rub up aganist my nipples (ouch). Bra's were so frustrating to me! Now I have 3 32c bras that I bought online. They are all unlined bra's with underwire. With the first one it rides up my back a little and adjusting the straps lower gives my mommy boobies little support, the second fits perfectly, and the third is from Fredricks of Hollywood..I love this bra! It's on the middle hook and I get excellent support. I don't fill the tops of the bra but i'm not worried. I'm confident that this will change as the months go by.

Soo i'm measuring around my boobs and it's 33.5. yes, that half an inch is there but i'm not counting it until my next period is over! I know my boobs arn't big but i have a small rib cage and I just want to be in porportion. I don't need huge boobs, they wouldn't look good on me.

So since I lost weight and my boobs are the same (plus half an inch for now) I should celebrate with some fennel tea. lol But like I said before, by my next period I'll know for sure if this half an inch sticks with me.)

I know it sounds strange maybe to some, but for me I like to say a prayer to charge my boobie batter and I still do the white light thing. Through this I've been able to dump alot of negative issues I've had with my chest while growing up.

ok..so..i'm kinda ..ok really excited because I'm measuring 34 around my bust now!! I should have two to three weeks before I get my usual period. Could this be real growth or the swelling you get before the period? My period shouldnt be due for awhile now..so why do my boobs seem so big? I didn't massage at all this morning and it is now 8:00p.m. So I know it isn't from massage. I just started drinking my myoplex for extra protein and too gain the weight I lost, which is a total of about 5 pounds. I still need to wait and see if this growth or swelling will stay after my period..just wanted to make note of the "all of a sudden swelling" i'm having.

Crossing fingers and sending good thoughts to all boobie growers

(11-12-2010, 11:49 PM)sharon_lee_family Wrote:  my ribcage is now 26" (right under the boobs) I went from 27 to a 26..wow. I've stopped exercising for now. No way am I going back to 110 pounds at 5'6''. I was so unhealthy then and always cold! i don't need to wear three sweaters and a jacket in my house, lol. The good news is I haven't lost any boobage! This is a big plus!

hmm..come to think of it..when I first started I could wear a 36a, (fill it completely but the underwire would dig under my arm pits and occasionally my boob would pop out), a 34b would be too big on me, and with the 32b my nipples would peep out and the bra would rub up aganist my nipples (ouch). Bra's were so frustrating to me! Now I have 3 32c bras that I bought online. They are all unlined bra's with underwire. With the first one it rides up my back a little and adjusting the straps lower gives my mommy boobies little support, the second fits perfectly, and the third is from Fredricks of Hollywood..I love this bra! It's on the middle hook and I get excellent support. I don't fill the tops of the bra but i'm not worried. I'm confident that this will change as the months go by.

Soo i'm measuring around my boobs and it's 33.5. yes, that half an inch is there but i'm not counting it until my next period is over! I know my boobs arn't big but i have a small rib cage and I just want to be in porportion. I don't need huge boobs, they wouldn't look good on me.

So since I lost weight and my boobs are the same (plus half an inch for now) I should celebrate with some fennel tea. lol But like I said before, by my next period I'll know for sure if this half an inch sticks with me.)

I know it sounds strange maybe to some, but for me I like to say a prayer to charge my boobie batter and I still do the white light thing. Through this I've been able to dump alot of negative issues I've had with my chest while growing up.

If your ribcage is 26" wouldn't you be a 30D?

Well, if I stand up straight, take a deep breath in and do the measuring then yes my ribcage is a 26, if I bend down to look at the measurement it's a 27. Thats suppose to be the correct way to measure your band size..take deep breath and take measurement under breast. Next, you measure around your boobs and your not suppose to pull it that tight! I like this site raw...http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
Its a good reference thats all. It all depends on the bra...I use to wear 34 bands and they would ride up and pinch my boobs. I then switched to a 32 band and anytime you go down a band size, you go up a cup size! (That doesn't mean your boobs are bigger!) My boob fits perfectly in the cup of a 34 b but not the band size so thats why I wear a 32 c..and let me tell ya..I bought three new bras that all fit me different. My nipples hang out of one, the second one fits perfect, and in the third one I need to fill the tops! I could probably wear a 30 band if I wanted too but not a D. My boobs come out to a 34" BUT the actual boob itself isn't that big.. So my conclusion is too rely on how my bras fit instead of measuring.. Keep in mind I have much to learn and I'm no pro. I could also be getting my period so that could explain the inch as I said above. (I have should have two weeks until my period)
NBE so far from my experience is worth it along the lines of having saggy breast tissue and thick stretch mark lines. I can't say for sure about growth only because I need to wait for this next period! I am an inch bigger right now and probably would be bigger if I didn't loose 15 pounds! (Some of this will go after my period?) My birth control makes my periods random.
Its not fair to other women that I keep my pictures to myself alone. I had a hard time finding and keeping boy friends because of my breast size when I was younger. It's hard when your made to feel less than a woman because of the size of your boobs. My ex boyfriend's family all have BIG DD boobs and the children that haven't even made it to 13 are my size right now..maybe bigger now! It was really embarrassing for me and even more so when I was compared my ex boyfriends younger brother! That comment really burned a hole in me lol. I want to wait and think about it longer though before I post my pictures but I'll probably end up doing it in another three months of progress. This site is the only reason I got to where I am right now and it's only fair that I give back something in return. I can cover my nipples so I have no excuse. Tongue

Nothing much to report in today, just lots of pains under my arm pits leading into my breast. The major difference I've noticed was during massage. I could only use one finger under my nipple when I first started, now I can use three fingers under my nipple when I massage.

Good luck everyone and keep trying!
Time to go massage...

ok..so I must be getting my period early..well maybe it is growth..well I dont know! I woke up today with some sore boobs that looked even bigger than yesterday. I measured 34 1/2 around my bust today! Last month I didn't swell beyond the 34". I'm due to get my period in a week and a half. Usually throughout the last week I feel really big and then a week after my period I'm back down to the 33". So this has never happened before and I don't think I gained any weight. If I wake up tomorrow and i'm 35" around my bust I'm going to be stoked. But if this is real growth that would explain all the tenderness, pain, and tingles I've been having recently.

I'm still going to take into great consideration that this is mostly due to my period coming early..But if I wake up 35" tomorrow I'll definitely be stoked and know it's real growth along with my period. lol

Hi!! How are you doing? any updates??

Sorry girls, i've had some family issues that needed alot of my attention. Shortly after my last post I stopped nbe. My grandmother died, almost lost a good friend a week after that, and other things which have really threw my life out of balance for a little while. All is well now and it's time to start back on my program.. (I kept some growth i think..need to measure)

Time to grow some boobies!

one fenugreek pill
3,000 mg msm
a tbls of fennel tea a day (to start)
evening primerose oil
ester-c
multi-vitamin
gelatin 8-10g

massage with fenugreek olive oil evening primerose oil vit e

(can't take wild yam anymore, everytime I take it I end up in the bathroom for half the day! I also have to eat a few crackers or I get an upset stomach with the other supplements im taking)

Sorry for your loss. Sharon. Welcome back! Hope you start growing soon Smile

Ok, I have a new plan. I've cut my dosage in half of the wild yam. I bought saw palmetto berries tea bags by alvita but it smelled sooo horrible! So i've capsuled them and praying it doesnt give me any more cellulite than I already have. I'll be doing skin brushing on my legs and butt to help prevent this.

building up massaging with fenugreek mixture.

Tonight will be the first night I try wild yam again (much smaller dosage) and saw palmetto. If I dont see a half an inch by summer than I'm going to try bovine ovary.

saw palmetto berries one a day at night "0" capsule
212.5 mg wild yam every night
gelatin about 8 grams of gelatin (divided into three times a day)
msm 3,000 mg a day (divided into three times a day)
womens multivitamin
fenugreek "0" capsule morning and night
ester-c in the morning
vitamin B-12 100 mcg at night
evening primerose oil 3,000 mg a day (divided into three times a day)
dairy care (hard time digesting dairy, works great!)
welbutrin morning and night for anxiety (works great also with no side effects lol)

Thank you periwinkle12 for your kind words. I wish you and all the other girls happy growing!

well i decided to try the wild yam and saw palmetto in the morning and no problems with going to the bathroom! Its a very low dosage of wild yam and saw palmetto as well...one thing though... My sex drive is insane. I really think it's the herbs lol oh well.

So the wild yam, fenugreek, and saw palmetto will be morning and night. After five days i'll see where i'm at with growing pain, if none i'll up my dosage to three times a day. Its been nine days after my period and my boobs feel fuller than usual so crossing my fingers and staying realistic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon