Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DollyAmbition's program

I've never posted a program page but decided to do so after five months of my NBE journey. This way I'll have it to remember and if it helps anyone else out than great!
hight: 5'5"
weight: 122
BMI: around 20

When I was a teen, I was the same height but about 15-20 pounds heavier. I used to wear 36B and when I lost weight, we all know where it came from so I went down to a 34A Sad My favorite bra however became a demi cup 32B.

I started Brava in April of this year (2010) and was pretty good about using it for at least 8 1/2 hours a day, usually I was able to get 9 1/2 or 10. Usually, I could get one weekend day with 12-14 hours. I got a large bra and large wide domes after speaking with the salesperson. According to the measurements on their website I should have gotten a medium wide but they suggested I order the large. I'm glad I did even though the domes are huge and by no means discreet!

The "Brava coach" provided pretty good customer service, better than I expected after reading comments on here and "Brav-argh". She said because I was young and never had kids I should wear it 20 weeks before I can expect to see results! I was disappointed but didn't mind. My only complaint really is one time I asked a questions via email; "is it still beneficial to wear the Brava for less than 8 1/2 hours for the days I am not able to wear it longer?" and she replied with a generic response, "you're supposed to wear it at least 10 or 12" which it what she is supposed to say. I also asked about how to preserve the domes so I don't have to buy more as I cannot afford to and she suggested I switch sides every other day.

I noticed even after the first time using Brava that my boobs would swell like 2-3 cup sizes, but then deflate back down again after some hours. This made it challenging to wear cloths to work, and I'd bust out of my normal bras! I couldn't just switch to a new size either because I wouldn't have enough to fill it by the end of the day.

From the beginning I noticed an acne-like rash between my boobs developing; after reading on "Brav-argh" I started putting half a disposable pantyliner in the middle before I put on the domes, taped down with waterproof bandaging tape. I also put hydrocortizone on the rash which helped a lot. However, this method leaves a mark that stays longer than even just the silicone domes. So what I do now is change it up; a few days with nothing but when I take the domes off, wash, put on lotion, I also put hydrocortizone in the middle area. Some days during the week I will tape down the pantyliner prior to dome placement.

In July, I went on a three week trip and did not want to deal with airport security and the Smart Box, so I bought a Noogleberry about a month prior with large domes. They were much smaller in circumference and didn't seem to be doing much when I tried them, so I bought the extra large. These were comparable to the circumference of the large wide Brava domes. I put that squishy post tape around the circumference for comfort and covered it with a waterproof bandage tape by Nexus (I think). I read on "Brav-argh" about this product meant to make stockings, wigs, and prosthetics stay called "It Stays!". Apparently nobody has the tradmark on the name because there are like five companies that make it, I've gotten two different ones so far and they seem like the same stuff. This is what I used to make my Noogleberry domes stay. It stayed with no problems, even better than Brava was staying at that point. However, when I took it off, I had hickey marks galore. And as would be expected with having the domes on for less time, I did not have the swelling I had with Brava. For the rest of my vacation, I used Noogleberry about one hour a day.

When I got back I started using Brava again, and this is about where I'm at!
I use "It Stays!" to (big surprise) make the domes stay, I switch the domes every other day, and I plan to keep going but I decided from the beginning after the typical "regiment" or whatever I am no longer going to let Brava alter my life in a negative way; in other words, I will no longer take it with me to small overnight or weekend vacations, I will no longer stay in when there is a social function as to get the ten hours, and I don't wear it when we have overnight guests anymore.

After I put on the domes, I use the Noogleberry handpump to get the air out, then I put the smart box on. Once a week I put the PVC stem in a mixing bowl of hot water and a little bit of bleach. This cleans out any "It Stays!" that has gotten in the little pipes.

My husband helped me take pix to document my progress about every two months or so, always kind of before I would put the domes on again as to not have the unrealistic swelling. I take a front and two side pictures. It's not dramatic results but it's definitely noticeable! It made me so happy to see that so I'm not just putting this ridiculous thing on myself for nothing.

Well that's all for now!

-Laura

Congrats on finding what works for you dolly Big Grin
Happy continued boob growing!

Thank you Perriwinkle! Blush

I wanted to document my journey and with so much to say I just decided to post here. So I've continued to use the large wide brav domes, same routine. I seemed to have plateaued at around 36" several hours after pumping. I went on vacation recently and because I was staying in someone's living room, I could not use any pumping methods.

Ok the next part warrents many a "I told you so!" but I'm going to share anyway and I'll back myself up. Because I could not pump for these 10 days of vacation, and I was scared of loosing my progress, I bought some PM cream to maintain my growth. I used in twice a day whilst on vacation as I was supposed to, and started the first day of my period, as I was suipposed to. Ok, here comes the, "told you so" part: I am on BCP. They say this is a big no-no. However, my logic was: a. don't want to loose growth; b. don't BCP mess with hormones so this just does also, right? c. when I first started BCP, the nurse told me that when they first came out, they had muuuuuuuch larger amounts of hormones in them, so it won't negatively affect me to jsut add a bit more, right? and d. hubby and I are thinking of having kids in a few years so if I'm wrong on this then we just start a bit earlier than planned. and of course he knows about everything and the potential risk. BTW I really really regular with BCP with no problems. So, I get back from vacation, and now I've started my regular BPC with the hormones in it again (as in done with my period). My boobs did not stay as plump as when I was pumping but measurement wise I had not lost anything. Because my boobs are asymetrical, I continued to use a touch of the PM cream on the "smaller" parts: on one side the top, the other the bottom, and both sides toward the middle for cleavage, just ONCE a day now, right after I take off the domes. THEN in the middle of my second week of BCP for this month, I was bleeding! and it turned on and off like a leaky faucet for four days now!

I don't want to call me doctor. I've stopped the PM cream but I don't know whether or not to just continue taking my BCP as if I didn't have a "period" or start a new pack????? And I'm not pregnant. We did a test just in case. More time for us, yay!.

I feel bad spending so much money but I gave in and bought the XL wide domes. I immediatly placed them in the box sideways and others have suggested, thanks! Anywho that's all for now. If anyone is reading this hope you have a great day and didn't feel reading this was a complete waste of your time Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon