Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about birth control pills

Hey ladies!
I recently changed birth control pills and need a little advice. I was taking mercilon and when i went to the clinic to try a new pill it was during my 'pill free' week and on the first day of my withdrawal bleed. The nurse gave me cilest to try and said that i should start it straight away but i should use condoms for 7 days as i wouldn't be protected from pregnancy straight away. I (rather foolishly) ignored that and didn't use any condoms but now i've come to the day where i should start my withdrawal bleed/period and there's no sign of it. I was wondering if anyone knows what the chances are that i may be pregnant? I dont think its a very high risk tbh but obviously i'm no expert! Does anyone have any info or any similar experiences?
I'm not really worried about it at the moment as i still have 4 days of my 'pill free' week so i might come on tomorrow or something, but i am somewhat of a curious george! Any input would be great!
Thanks muchly,
x Sky x

I'm not an expert on birth control, so I don't want to give you any wrong information. Just wanted to say that it's better safe than sorry and get a pregnancy test. Whenever I've gotten nervous about being pregnant, even though I know I have a really low chance, I just go ahead and take a test for the peace of mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon