Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new bosom beauty user

Shocked 

hi, i have read most of your posts and have got some real good ideas from you all. let me introduce myself. i have been trying to fill out my boobs since i had breast fed 6 yrs ago.
i have tried herbs but stuffed up my hormonal cycle, though i still would like to try again, with pumping as well.
Recently i came across gismostore and found bosom beauty so i bought them - i have them on now.
i love pumping them up, its fun and addicting. i have also looked into noogleberry after i had purchased BB, but nevertheless, i feel happy using BB.
I have learnt to drink more water since it helps with swelling.
so i have been BB pumping for 17 days, i can get to full swell in the small domes in 20 mins usually.
when i take the domes off they are swollen but i dont sustain the swelling for very long as it goes away pretty quickly.
il leave it there for now im sure ill have some other questions to add later on. i have also tried natureday, green bush and zoft gum now im on BB. Good Luck Ladies.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon