Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Dome Sizes

Brava Ladies!! please tell me if i made a misTake :S
January 6 2009 at 3:53 PM Dory (Login Dory505)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have used Bosom Beauty 2012 for 22 days before my Large domes break, didnt want to buy the domes again, as i read negative posts about bb, but dont wana stop using it completely, i think i'd follow Louis's Brava Program with Bosom Beauty2012 and herbs, so me and my sis decided to share the brava's smart box (i know i know Big Grin) i'll use it 10 hours evening and she'll take it 10 hours morning, lol, and we bought 2 domes, we havent recieved it yet it should be here after few weeks, my sister is 32AA so the medium domes are good for her, bout myself, i'm a small 32B or full 32A, but i dont want to buy new domes later, it's too pricey and too hard to buy them since i dont live in the States nor Europ and i jus wana buy this one time. Sad so i bought the Wide XL Domes Sad does any of u has an idea how huge or heavy these domes will be? Sad and will i have a problem with the seal is it too big for me? my underbust is 28" and Around bust is 33.5" :'( worried.

Author Reply
silv
(no login) Brava domes January 6 2009, 7:11 PM

You don't have to use the smart box. Louise have posted several times on how to make your own "manual suction valves" sorry forgot how to call it. I never even use the smart box once and have absolutely no problem.

regards to domes size, I think you would need the wide. If you touched the end of BB L domes then you will need the XL because L Brava domes will just barely fit (with maybe half an inch left). You can always use BB first for a bit then use Brava. I don't know how long you're planning on using Brava but 1 pair probably won't last you for very long time.

Edit Message Delete Message

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Brava Ladies!! please tell me if i made a misTake :S January 7 2009, 7:47 AM

thanks silv Smile yes u r right my boobs touch the LARGE Domes of BB, i'm 32A but when i use bb it swells up to 32C. then i guess begining with Wide XL brava wont be a problem Smile about the Airlock, i have read several posts but i still dont understand how it works and how to make it.i'll look up on that after i try the sport smartbox i'll be recieing soon.
thanks again Smile

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Ladies!! please tell me if i made a misTake :S January 7 2009, 11:26 PM

I've had mine off for nearly a week as my family are staying and I wanted some time off, I do seem to have grown a bit in the last 4 months. Brava would probably tell you to get narrow large but you should get a seal with wide XL, I'm 26 underbust and about 33 over (was 32 18 weeks ago!), I find the narrow XL more comfortable but the wide XL are usable. If you find them heavy you can wear a bra / lycra vest / zip-up top or something when you're moving around then a loose top to sleep.

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Brava Ladies!! please tell me if i made a misTake :S January 8 2009, 6:32 AM

thank you Louise! I'm rilly worried that the Wide XL might not give me a seal but if u think it wil i'm feeling better now and excited cause i have purchased it already and will recieve it soon. btw, if i will have to wear it 10 to 14 hours daily and after taking it off there will be swelling right until i wear the domes again? then when and how will i know later if what i have now is real growth or just swelling? and will it hurt if i wear brava for 48 hours straight? (in the weekends lol)
thanks girls for ur inputs that's very helpful for me and for the newbies who'll have the same questions.

xoxo dory xoxo

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Ladies!! please tell me if i made a misTake :S January 8 2009, 11:07 PM

Brava is always uncomfortable! I have worn it almost constantly once for 5 days and the exciting result was I got a rash! Make sure you build your hours up slowly. (Its is exciting when it works though).

I was originally wearing a 32B bra but it wasn't full after a few weeks I still had a 32C at lunchtime, I've probably got slightly more than that permanently now but you don't get a true permanent result till you leave it off a couple of months. The swelling only lasts a couple of hours to start with and don't get put off because I didn't see any lasting swelling for about 4 months.

silv
(no login) brava domes January 9 2009, 1:05 AM

I don't think you will have problem using the wide XL if you use the airlock but not sure about the smart box. I think it's much easier to use the air lock as you can control how much air to suck in order to make a seal. My underbust is 26 or 27 and I have no problem using the wide.
Brava could be very uncomfortable in the beginning and Louise is right about don't overdo it for the first week or so. Try doing 5 hours first then increase by an hour to 2 hours each day. Skin prep tends to help a little for the skin irritation but there's also disadvantage. Skin prep makes the silicone rims curve inward (very bad as silicone will separate from domes) . I use non-greasy lotion to help eliminate the chances of getting rashes. Even though it's uncomfortable in the beginning but I find that Brava is the easiest NBE method. Good luck!

dory
(Login Dory505) Re: Brava Ladies!! please tell me if i made a misTake :S January 9 2009, 11:13 AM

Thanks u girls that was very helpful and i appreciate ur time in answering my questions about using brava. after i recieve the package i'll see if i can get a seal with the smartbox, if not i'll try the airlock. i'll let u know what will happen. thanks ans good luck everyone <3 <3 <3

Dory

28 inch under bust
April 25 2008 at 9:17 PM Kat (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I wear narrow instead, I have both Narrow and Wide and the Narrow seems to take away growth in the cleavage area. Any ideas?

Author Reply
silv
(no login) what size are your domes April 25 2008, 11:56 PM

Kat, do you have narrow L and is it Wide medium or Large?

kat
(no login) dome size April 26 2008, 12:06 AM

I have Narrow Large and Wide Large. I am very small I normally wear a 32a.

silv
(no login) 28 inch underbust April 26 2008, 4:44 AM

My under sometimes 26 1/2 and sometimes 27 1/2 and bust is 32.5 so I should be narrow large but Brava told me differently. I've been using the narrow L for about 5 weeks and after I taped my nipples I am about an inch from touching the front of the domes but my breasts are squished all around in the domes (touching the plastic) so Brava told me that i have wide breasts. I always thought anything under 28 is narrow but Brava told me some with 30 band use narrow and some with 26 use wide. I'm not sure how your breasts swell up in the domes but if you experience the same like I did than maybe the wide is better for you. As Louise had mentioned that the part that is touching the domes won't get any suction and probably not much room for growth.

kat
(no login) N or L April 28 2008, 9:26 PM

but the wide gives me sternum/rib pain, then the narrow touches my breasts on the sides. I talked to the coach and she said maybe I will just have to alternate between them both

Louise
(no login) Re: 28 inch under bust April 30 2008, 2:51 PM

Silv,

It is interesting Brava told you that as I touched round the sides easily and they told me to use narrow XL. Maybe I have wide breasts as I touch round the side of the BB XL too but don't reach the ends. I think all of these things give you more in terms of width than projection in the same way that penis pumping is supposed to grow girth more than length!

You have to be careful using wide when you should use narrow as you can grow a fatty ring around the boobs. I'm getting a little of this on the smaller right side from the BB XL which are really wide - hopefully my next Brava session will pull it all into shape.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon