Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Dome Sizes

new clear domes are narrower than old ones
May 5 2008 at 8:01 AM kat (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ladies,
has anyone else noticed that the new narrow XL are narrower than the old ones. I just recived my new set, they are clear plastic now and they are narrower than my narrow L domes that I ordered back in 06'. this is upsetting because they seem too small. has anyone noticed this with the wide set?

Author Reply
autumn
(no login) brava May 6 2008, 6:09 AM

i bought some brava domes on ebay that were really old and they were clear plastic with a thicker plastic and now i bought new ones from brava and now the plastic is light pink and hard to see through to make sure the nipple is pointing at the end and also the plastic isnt thick and sucks in if I suck too hard so that is so annoying cuase if they suck in thenit touches my boob and its frustrating. They seem more narrow and funny looking. They are wide large.

kat
(no login) spoke with brava May 6 2008, 6:54 AM

they said that they have not changed and that they have 3 differant shades they come in, that is so annoying to me. They are not consistant so you never know what shade you will get. I am still convinced these ones are narrower, they touch the sides of my breast.

Louise
(no login) Re: new clear domes are narrower than old ones May 8 2008, 7:38 PM

I bought narrow XL after 6 weeks with narrow large because I was touching the sides (not the end). I touched the sides of the XL almost straight away! Still got a good result though, may give wide XL a go next time but I'm only 26 underbust so technically even the narrow should be too big. My large were pink and XL were clear.

oh no! please help!
October 13 2009 at 5:38 PM emmiedee (Login anothertry)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got the bosom beauty domes and they FINALLY arrived... but they are too wide for my chest! what do i do to get some suction going? i can't find silicone sheeting...

help!

Author Reply
Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: oh no! please help! October 14 2009, 8:57 PM

Hi Emmie, you can try using just one at first, it may sort of prime/condition your breast, and then eventually the swelling might enable you to wear both. I had this problem at first, and I know alot of other women using Noogleberry had this problem when they move up to bigger cups or are just starting out. Use alot of lotion, and hold it firmly to you while pumping and it should catch on. I remember that feeling of "these will never stay on", but after a couple of weeks of getting them on and staying still, I can anything in mine now. What size cups did you get?

Sissy

Edit Message Delete Message

emmiedee
(Login anothertry) large... October 14 2009, 9:32 PM

i got a large based on estimates, but now they are too big! oooh... i dont want to just do one... i wanted to just get started! now i'm whining... maybe if i can find silicone sheeting from somewhere? anyone know where, because noogle doesn't seem to sell it anymore...

it seems like if i can get them to squeeze in so they arent hanging off the side under my armpit, they start overlapping in the middle.

so frustrating! i'll try one at a time... hoping there is a solution that can let me do both. i guess this is why brava sells in the different widths...

sigh.....

noogle frustration
June 18 2009 at 9:40 PM roakie (Login roakie)

I could scream. I finally tried the NG domes this afternoon. Mind you, I still had some Brava swelling so I was starting with an even bigger, AAAA breast than I really have after 12-14 hours.

Well, I managed to get the small domes to stay on (barely) but they are so narrow that they pulled my breast into what looked like a tall ice cream cone with NO width at all. With the small domes, I had at least 3 full inches between my breasts with my bony sternum in between.

The next size (medium) are WAY too big. I am too bony. There is no way to even get them to stick at all. I even rubbed lotion, and then petroleum jelly on the edges to try to get them to stick but there is a big gap under my arm, and the ridges of my sternum in the center are too bony with not enough flesh. My husband was even trying to pump it so I could hold the domes tight, but all they did was fart and fall!!!

What in the heck do I do? I was hoping that NG would allow some growth in the sternal area where the brava rims get in the way.

I am so frustrated. I certainly don't want to use the small domes to make a long, narrow boob.

Update:

I actually just tried the pump with the Brava domes and I was able to pump until the breasts basically go big and purple. They looked scary to me so I took them off. But, if the NG domes don't stay on and I have no hope of making more breast tissue in the middle with them, then I might as well use the Brava domes to the same effect. Maybe I should use one at a time which I place halfway over the sternum to encourage a different growth pattern.

But, as has been said, purple boobs are scary, right? There is a very fine line for me between big swelling and purple skin under that dome!

Author Reply
Lisa
(no login) Re: noogle frustration June 18 2009, 10:07 PM

Actually, you might be onto something there... Using the domes one at a time, halfway over the sternum would probaly do the trick if you want more growth towards the middle/cleavage area.

I too find it hard to get a good seal with the noogle domes.

Roakie
(no login) Re: noogle frustration June 19 2009, 12:17 AM

Your posts are soooo funny. Actually I have a long, straight cone shaped boob when I noogle too. There is NOTHING in betweent the boobs and they're far apart once the domes suck up the boobs long and narrow. It's much different than Brava which makes them seem to spread out more. Anyways, I'm using the medium and they're staying on fine. Typically I lay back while trying to get the initial seal, then the "farting" noises start the minute I move around. It's so funny. I even have my 5 year old pumping for me and he gets a kick out of it.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: noogle frustration June 19 2009, 2:48 AM

Ha ha! Isn't it amazing what our kids can do for us???? Does the cone-shaped boob spread out when you are done or sit there on your chest like a torpedo?

Rox3
(no login) Re: noogle frustration June 21 2009, 8:40 PM

Nope...it spreads out. So I have no upper cleaveage and I'm only getting about 1/2 inch of swelling which is gone in an hour or so. I'm in my 3rd week only.

Louise....
May 9 2008 at 4:29 PM annie2 (Login annieboobs)

Hi Louise,
Just wanted to ask u a ? Is the BB XL cup bigger Than the NB L? I'm filling my NB L and want to move up, but i know there's no way the NB XL will fit my chest.. So i wanted to know so i can order the BB XL.
Thanks, hope all is going well with ya...
Anne.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Louise.... May 18 2008, 5:10 PM

Sorry for the late response! Still having internet problems.

The BB XL is waaaaaaay bigger than the NB large. The NB large is the same width as the BB large but less depth than the NB medium. The BB domes are more pointy though.

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Thnak You May 20 2008, 5:20 PM

Hi Louise,
Thanks for the reply, Will get the BB XL. Would love to get the BB machine in the future..

Good to have u back, All the best to ur boobies..
Anne..

Brava Dome Size Question
October 13 2008 at 6:49 PM BooBoo (Login Boo_Boo_Bear)

'ello all,

New here, but have been lurking for a bit. I am considering trying to snag a pair of Brava domes from eBay, but I have reservations about the size. When using Brava's calc, it tells me to use the Wide Large. I know that's the largest they offer initially and that many people tend to outgrow them within their first cycle, so I am inclined to go for XL right off the bat. However, wide XL seem to be nearly impossible to find. While I am small chested, I seem to have quite a bit of "stretchiness" that makes me fill up domes quickly though my swelling is minimal after the fact. I am wondering if narrow might suffice at that size or if the difference between wide and narrow is that dramatic. My measurements are 33" under and 37" over (38" bending at the waist). Thanks in advance for any info you might offer.

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Dome Size Question October 13 2008, 9:42 PM

You say you are narrow chested? 33 underbust seems pretty big - between a 36 and 38 band size, have you definitely measured right? What size bra do you wear? I'm 25.5-26 under and 32-32.5 over so I'm a 30D and I'm using the wide large because the narrow large aren't deep enough. What country are you in?

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Dome Size Question October 13 2008, 9:56 PM

No, sorry, I meant small *breasted*. lol I have a very wide ribcage. I wear a loose 36B though band-wise I need a 38, but the cups are just too large. I live in the US. At your size you're only using the large domes??? I thought for sure I'd seen that you used to XL.

Glad you responded as I had a question for you on a slightly different tangent. I've seen you mention that the BB XL domes are much bigger than NB, but according to the gismostore page they have the same base dimension, but are just an inch deeper. Is that correct?

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Dome Size Question October 14 2008, 7:47 PM

Also, I've found several stats for the Brava domes, but cannot seem to find the depth. Can anyone tell me how deep the narrow and wide XLs are?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Dome Size Question October 14 2008, 8:52 PM

Sorry, I meant I use wide XL as they're deeper than the narrow XL. I've never touched the end of the wides yet but it's only been 6 weeks.

BooBoo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Dome Size Question October 14 2008, 8:57 PM

So Louise, what are your thoughts on maybe being able to scrape by the narrow XLs? I know wide would be optimal, but I simply cannot afford the entire system from Brava and can only find narrow XLs on eBay. No matter what, it will cost a pretty penny, but I am out of other suitable options. Also, it took you a couple lengthy cycles to get to the point that the narrow XLs were too small for you, right?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava Dome Size Question October 14 2008, 9:17 PM

Are you UK or US?

I went to Harley St in London and was allowed to try the Wide XL for free as I was worried they would be too wide and I wouldn't get a seal.

I don't know about you as you're so different from me I can't really imagine how they'd fit you. I assumed I'd need the smallest size going and was amazed how big the narrow large were when my first set arrived but I grew out of them in 6 weeks and paid £200 for the narrow XL. The narrow XL were pretty good but by about 20-24 weeks of the first cycle I was pretty much filling them (not just touching but the whole thing squashed full) in even a standard session. As soon as I got them I wore them pretty much 5 days straight and just about touched the ends. So I completed 30 weeks the first time, had a go with BB then a 3 month break and now have been back to BB and Brava for 6 weeks. I do 1-2 hours BB with the XL BB domes then Brava overnight. If I want a long hot bath without getting the domes wet (it makes them rub worse) I wear the narrow XLs in the bath then dry off and put on the wides. After the BB and about 30 mins Brava the narrow XLs are almost touching but the wides are quite a lot deeper.

I think it depends how much breast tissue you have, considering I'm less than 33 over I have quite a lot of breast tissue as my underbust is so small - I think this is why I can use the wide Brava and the XL BB and still get a seal. If you have a lot of breast tissue I don't think the narrow XL will be worthwhile but if you're an A cup or less then it might be worth a go. Have a look at the old posts by SeriFlamehair - she was also quite tall and big built (38 or 40 band but started less than an A cup and got to full B). She went through quite a lot of domes and at some point I think she had narrow XL.

large or extra large
December 8 2008 at 9:34 PM sally (no login)

I just ordered from Brava the Wide Large Domes. I was going to order the Extra Large one but they told me it is really big and deeper than the Medium 3 INCHES(is it?). I imagined that 3 inches, it's really huge and I changed my mine to Lage.I plan to put them on when I sleep( not intend to hide under clothes) and I don't want to spend $300 for another set of domes. Should I choose Large or Extra Large?( 30 in underbust , 35 in bustline) Thank you so much!!

Author Reply
silv
(no login) Brava Domes December 9 2008, 4:08 AM

Louise has Wide XL so she might be able to tell you how much bigger are the XL. Have you use the M domes before? Are you touching the domes a few hours or 10 to 12 hours later?

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: large or extra large December 9 2008, 6:28 AM

i measure 28.5 underbust, 32.5 overbust, and wide-large is perfect : lots of room for growth but the mediums would hinder my swelling potential
-based on your measurements your would do well with extra large i think

OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!!
March 28 2008 at 9:23 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Got them today, they are probably at least 20% bigger and thought no way would they fit me but with 3x 2mm silicone sheets and having used the BB large for 40 mins as a warm-up I actually got both the XLs on and used them for about 15 mins. They fell off a couple of times and I had to sit in a weird position with shoulders back sticking my chest out to maximise the space available but it did work and I did get maybe 0.5 cups more swelling than previous. They're hard work so may not be able to use them in the mornings for a few more weeks but some is better than none!

Author Reply
silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! March 28 2008, 10:24 PM

Way to go Louise!! I still couldn't manage to get a good seal with the L domes. I gave up with BB anyways so good luck and have fun with the XL!

annie...
(Login annie...) Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! March 29 2008, 12:14 AM

Hi Louise,
Good for you! From the occasional times that I manage to get into the NB large cups I know how great it is to see all the additional swelling that comes from using a cup size up. I've read your posts on the NB forum and was just wondering whether you've tried fitting the NB medium soft cup rings to the BB XL cups and pumping with the NB pump yet? Also, if I can pick your brains please, do you reckon the BB XL cups have much more room for lengthways growth than the NB large cups? The reason I ask is because my nipples are already hitting the end of my NB large cups within 20 minutes of pumping.
Thanks.
Love Annie

Louise
(no login) Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! March 29 2008, 5:00 AM

Hi Annie,

I've got the info from BB and NB:

NB:

Small: Base diameter = 9cm Height = 9cm
Medium: Base diameter = 11.5cm Height = 11.5cm
Large: Base diameter = 13.5cm Height = 12.5cm

BB:

M - 105mm diameter and 125mm depth
L - 120mm diameter 130mm depth
XL - 135mm diameter and 150mm depth

The BB domes are a more pointy shape but the XL are 2.5 cm (about 1 inch) deeper than the NB large. I'll ask Lucy at NB to provide a volume measurement for the NB dome sizes, I can measure the volume of the different size BB domes myself but won't be free to do it until Sunday evening. You will also find the BB domes fit better as the base is curved to fit your curved ribcage - I can't even use the NB medium (even one at a time with the BB pump) because they won't stay on my chest.

annie...
(Login annie...) Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! March 29 2008, 9:58 PM

Thanks Louise, it would be really helpful to know the volume of each cup. From what you've said I might have an easier job getting a seal with the BB XL than the NB Large and if there is a little extra room for growth with the BB cup that would be an added bonus.

silv
(no login) New NB domes March 30 2008, 3:05 AM

Louise, I thought the new NB Medium domes are 2 cm deeper according to Lucy? I don't know if you still remember I mentioned about different shape domes give different result? I read some old posts from Bosom and a few ladies got growth at different parts(top and bottom) of the breasts by using 2 different shape domes (Brava and BB). So maybe by using the NB domes can help expand the breasts laterally (I prefer more cleavage in the middle..lol)

Louise
(no login) Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! March 30 2008, 7:38 AM

I would think it's unlikely, surely the final shape is determined by gravity. Saying that Brava made mine grow really far apart with bare ribs in the middle and I think it may have been BB that fixed it. I definitely get swelling at the top but I'm not sure it won't turn to growth at the bottom. Will check about the NB domes. I've not taken much notice as I never once got the damn things to stay on!

silv
(no login) different domes March 30 2008, 4:24 PM

I am using Brava now and after the swelling goes down, i can see that my breasts are further apart like what you described and BB gave me a rounder shape. i've used a electric pump (single) 2 years ago and the dome is similar to NB dome and compare to BB that one made my breasts (swell) closer and much rounder. I think using different shapes of domes might not give measurable growth but definitely give better shape as we really can't measure how many inches we grew at the cleavage area.

annie...
(Login annie...) Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! March 31 2008, 10:43 PM

I know what you mean. I always try to place my NB domes in such a way that I might achieve maximum cleavage growth when pumping. By that I mean I'm always trying to get the cups as close together as possible in the centre of my chest and during pumping I often press the pump's release button so that I can re-position the cups in this way. I'm contemplating buying the BB XL domes in order to have that extra inch in length to grow, but I'm so pleased with the shape the NB cups are giving me and, I might be wrong, but I can't see how the BB cups can match that kind of cleavage giving quality when they are so pointy in shape.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: OMG OMG!! BB XL Actually Stays on!!!! April 1 2008, 4:51 AM

I am one of those ladies from the bosom group that initially mentioned noticing a difference in the shape of swelling produced from BB versus brava. Brava gave me most of the swelling at the bottoms, and BB most of swelling was along the tops. But my final shape had nothing to do with the swelling. it can take a month or longer after you have completely stopped using any suction before you know your final end result and shape because there is still some slight swelling for a while. It is difficult to know how much they will continue to go down. I can definately speak of permanent results since it has been so long since I used (though I'm still considering giving it another try since I want to lose weight but not boobs, Louise is an inspiration!). The only permanent change shape-wise for me was that they were sitting higher and closer together when I completed BB. Can't say what brava would have done because I never could stick with the brava for long enough.

louise-need advise on brava domes
April 18 2008 at 2:31 AM silv (no login)

Louise, i know you were using narrow L and XL. I believe the XL will be too small for you after you finish with BB so what's the next size you'll use for the next cycle? thanks!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: louise-need advise on brava domes April 18 2008, 6:37 AM

I'm a bit worried about that too as technically my underbust measurement is now too small even to use the narrow. Actually they told me it was too small when I started but I bought it anyway and never had any trouble. By the end of 30 weeks I'd lost about 1-1.5 inches underbust and they still stayed on. I need a new set of domes anyway and I'm thinking of starting back with Brava on September 1st and using them until it gets too hot to sleep the next summer so maybe a long 9 months. I'll get the narrow XL to start but I may try the wide XL if I need a bigger size. Looking at the measurements Seri posted a while ago they don't seem that much wider and I know with the narrow XL when you suck the air out hard they bend in a bit anyway. I'll probably use the BB for 30-60 mins before each session too.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: louise-need advise on brava domes April 18 2008, 10:57 PM

I just want to think ahead as I still have an inch before i touch the Narrow L. I also have small under bust (a tiny bit bigger than you) so I think asking you regards to Brava is the best solution. Even though I still have about an inch in the front of the domes but my breasts are squish on the sides, actually all around. Do you think that's normal? Is it the same for you? Is the Narrow XL a lot deeper than the L and is it also wider? Thank you for sharing you experiences!

Louise
(no login) Re: louise-need advise on brava domes April 19 2008, 6:27 AM

Hi Silv,

Brava advise you to move up to the next size as soon as you touch the plastic - you don't need to wait until you fill the whole thing. I bought my narrow XL after 6 weeks because I was touching the sides of the large not the end. For quite a few weeks more I could still use the large for a few hours then move up to the XL when the swelling got big - keep sucking more air out throughout the session. XL looks huge compared to large, probably 50% extra depth, slightly more width and bigger vertical width too. I think it's important to move up early because everywhere the domes are touching is getting no suction.

silv
(Login silv1)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: louise-need advise on brava domes April 19 2008, 5:44 PM

thanks so much louise. I started out as 26 or 27 under and 31 1/2 or 32 on nips so I thought narrow L can last me for at least 2 months but I've only used it for 4 weeks and I was touching the plastic a week ago. I am suspicious about the real size of my domes now because it's hard to believe that I will need new domes in 3 weeks. Can you please give the measurement of your L domes. My L domes are about 3 -4 inches (over all) bigger than the BB L domes.

silv
(no login) brava domes April 20 2008, 5:58 AM

Louise, I forgot to ask you how long did your XL last you? Have you been only using one set of XL domes for about 5 months? thanks!

Amy_m
(no login) Re: louise-need advise on brava domes April 20 2008, 11:28 AM

I was wondering, do any of you know whether or not a non-Brava customer can buy just the domes from brava? Cos' I'll have to get a bigger dome set once I've gotten big enough to fill out the BB XL domes, which I've started lightly with now (basically it takes me half an hour to fill up the L domes, so for the last half hour, I used the XL domes). But when they fill out, I'd obviously have to go up a step too, so I was thinking brava would be a good idea, and attach the domes to my BB? Would that be possible do any of you know? Cos' I've not used Brava domes before.

silv
(no login) brava domes April 20 2008, 3:51 PM

Hi amy, unfortunately if you're not a registered customer (user), you wouldn't be able to just order domes from Brava. You can try to find domes on ebay but it's really hard to find XL domes.

First Night Experience with Wide, Extra Large!
January 31 2008 at 11:02 AM
Tori (Login Tori365)

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to share with you my experience of my first night with wide extra large domes! Firstly I've completed about 7 weeks with narrow, large. Just recently I've found that I've not been able to get all the outer side breast tissue in, which made me decide to go for wide (I'm borderline narrow-wide). I was also growing out of them as towards the end of a session the bottom and side parts of my breasts were touching the sides. I bought some new domes off ebay, which I had to spend loads on as I ended up getting a complete system and had to get it shipped from the states- was really hard to find extra large anywhere! So they arrived yesterday, first thing thats obvious is how huge they are! My boyfriend found it quite amusing when he saw me! By having them in this size they should last me 19 more weeks anyway. I found that the size large sports bra I have was to small to get over them. I just managed it but it had the effect of pushing the domes together, which meant I lost the seal at the side. So I got rid of the sportsbra, and wore a loose top which I tied up underneath the domes. After that they were fine to wear, tho it would be alot more difficult to move around and do things as they get in the way. This morning when I removed them, I can see that all my breast tissue was inside the domes, and they didn't resemble being squished which they have lately. The other thing I've noticed is that the aches and pains in my breasts have continued, as they have done for the last few weeks. Last night I noticed this more than ever, and I def put it down to growing pains now! Anyway overall am happy with them and to be getting bigger everyday!

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: First Night Experience with Wide, Extra Large! January 31 2008, 11:34 AM

Glad they fit ok, I did my last night yesterday and my silicone cushions are squashed now so I can feel the hard plastic so not had so much suction the last couple of weeks because it hurts. I'll probably get a narrow XL set and wide XL set next time. Although looking on the dome size calculator site I'm too small underbust even for the narrow! Widthwise would you say there's much difference?

The best thing I've found to put over the domes is a tight zip up sweat shirt. Put a loose T-shirt on over the domes then zip up the sweatshirt to just below the domes to hold them on. Using the sportsbra pushes them in at the cleavage area (naturally they'd point diagonally outwards) which puts more pressure on the skin and can create bony lumps from too much pressure. After you've used them for a while you'll find they squash towards you a bit so you'll be able to get the bra on if you need to do anything particularly active - I only used it to work out in. Whatever you're doing sucking them on tighter helps get a better seal but uscking air with your mouth then attaching the box is bad for the box so you may want to use an airlock while you're awake and the box oevernight. I got to a stage where I could touch the end of the XL before I'd even got to bedtime and you're bigger than me to start so keep up the good work and look forward to a great result!

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: First Night Experience with Wide, Extra Large! January 31 2008, 12:47 PM

You must be so glad to be finished, and I hope you're very satisfied with your results! I think you'd be too narrow for the wide. I measure just under 28.5, and if I was any narrower than 28 I think it would be too wide. It would end up suctioning more than just your breasts! You don't want an extra pair of boobs growing from ur underarms!! Keep us updated of your measurements. Do you plan on doing another brava session later on? Or are you going to wait and see how happy you are with the results? I'm hoping to not do another session. I'd be happy with a full D (which wuld be a cup size). DD wuld be great. I think I'd be tempted to come back to it later on and get that DD otherwise! If I end up that size after 26 weeks then I won't come back to it, I think E wuld look a bit huge on my frame! The thing is tho it is quite addictive, and I say that now but you get used to being bigger and then start aiming for an even bigger size, lol!

The sweatshirt is a good idea. Unfortunately I don't have one, but I may just nick one from my boyfriend!

Well Done on sticking with it for so long, you've definately inspired me to be even more dedicated Big Grin

Michelle
October 8 2008 at 6:45 AM Jojo (Login PrincessJojo)

Hi girl, haven't heard from you for a while, last I did you weren't well and were having problems with dome sizes so I hope all is ok. How are all your NBE plans going? Jojox

Author Reply
michelle latimer
(Login Tallulahblu) jojo October 20 2008, 11:28 PM

Hey Jojo. Thanks for the message. Sorry i haven't replied sooner, been having some prob's with my pc. I'm ok, still got a few health problems going on but trying to keep my chin up. Just using the nb at the min because herbs aren't an option but hoping i'll be able to add something to my programme when my body gets back to normal. So anyway that's enough about me how's things going with you, how are things going with the WU? good to hear from you again,
Michelle x

Jojo
(Login PrincessJojo)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelle October 21 2008, 3:55 AM

Hi Michelle,
so good to hear from you, I was worried:{ Last I heard you were not well so I am glad it was just a computer problem! Things with me are pretty good. I am getting tingles most days and soreness every couple of days on the wonderup. I have been back into the noogleberry when I can and finally got around to ordering medium cups so hopefully they will arrive soon. I am compromising a little with my diet, allowing myself one or two sweet things a day otherwise I feel I can't survive! Wish it wasn't true but it is. Today I also bought a handheld massager with heat too. Not sure how i'll go with it but I don't massage long on my own so it must be an improvement. Unfortunately stress in my life is about to hit an all time high as I am trying to get my other half to move out- not easy emotionally. Love him but he is a jerk. I just hope it doesn't slow down any good work from NBE. Jojox

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Re: Michelle October 21 2008, 12:08 PM

That's great to hear about the WU, I bet the soreness & tingling is very encouraging. Where did you get the massger with heat? sounds interesting. I can't massage well myself because of arthiritis so it might be worth me looking into something like that. Hearing about your progress is making me wish i could get back into it all but untill i find out what's going on with my body i have to keep clear of any herbs which is a big shame. Using the NB is giving me a little more fullness though not a lot but at least it's enough for me not to feel like i've given up all together. I'm still really interested to find out if massage is useful used between NB sessions or best avoided as i'm really not sure. If you find anything out about that you'll have to let me know. I really hope the stress doesn't effect things too much, I can imagine it's not going to be a great time for you but just try & stay possitive & keep doing what you're doing & i'm sure things will be fine. Take care & make sure you keep me posted on any developments Wink
Michelle x

Jojo
(Login PrincessJojo)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelle October 22 2008, 1:32 AM

Thanks for your support Michelle, it means the world to me Smile What are you doing to find out what is going on with your body? Are you getting tests done? The massager I bought was from a department store- Big w. Not sure if you have that where you are from, I'm in Australia. It is pretty good but I think I will get sick of the vibrations, I would really like a massager that kneads if you know what I mean. I was so excited yesterday as the noogleberry package arrived so quickly but guess what silly me did? Ordered only one dome!!! I had to laugh at myself, I ordered another today and I think they are a great size. Oh and with regard to the suction and massage, I still don't know if they are compatable so I have posted a message in case someone can answer it for us Jojox

This message has been edited by PrincessJojo on Oct 22, 2008 3:44 AM

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) JoJo October 22 2008, 10:33 AM

Oh dear that sounds like just the sort of thing i would do, at least you were able to have a good laugh about it. I'm sure i could find something similar to the massager if i looked around, You're right though a massager that actually kneeds rather than just vibrates would be a real find, can't say i've ever come across such a thing i'm afraid.
I've had some some tests done to check thyroid, prolactin & stff like that-they all came back ok which seems strange to me. I've had a few other tests done & have to wait for the results. Hopefully it will be nothing serious, I'm thinking it might just be one of those things.
I think you'll get on much better with your new domes. Are you going to use them with the soft cup rings? I tried using the domes with out but it just hurt too much, the only problem with the rings is that i loose some suction & have to pump quite a bit but to be honest that really doesn't bother me all that much. I've moved on to the large domes because i was starting to fill the mediums quite quickly so that's something i guess, Also after 13 hours of not using the nb i measured a definate half an inch so i was pleased with that. How are you finding taking the WU, any side effects or anything? How long have you been on it for now?
Michelle x

Jojo
(Login PrincessJojo)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelle October 23 2008, 2:20 AM

Let me know how you get on with your test results, I do hope it is something simple to address. Did you read the response Louise gave to my question on suction and massage? Very interesting, Brava don't recommend it. So i guess for me, noogleberry is just an extra. My priorities are the WU and massage. I will still use the noogleberry of course. What do you think for you? Do you still think you want to massage? Sounds like the noogleberry is giving you some good results! Awesome! And you are now onto the large domes which must be good Smile
Well the Wonderup has been really good. Only side effects have been the tingling and soreness and I think I have improved shape. I have been on it now only since October 2nd so just over 3 weeks. My revelation of the moment is that I think I am finally adjusting to the reduced sugar intake. This is so major for me. I am allowing myself 2 things a day and I am now not craving all the time, at first it was so hard! Jojox

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) JoJo October 25 2008, 10:07 PM

Well it's really great that you're starting to expeariance some effects after 3 or so weeks. I guess that helps to keep you motivated & also gives you something to focus on when you're craving all that sugar & well done on cutting down down. I really do think diet plays such an important role in nbe so i think it'll be great if you manage to keep your sugar intake down. I need to get back on track with my diet, i used to have a fairly good diet but after having that really bad cold & other problems i got a bit run down & have been living on rubish for the past few weeks, probably partly explains why i'm so tired. I think i'm going to follow by your example & start being a bit more careful about what i eat.
I've decided to skip massage for now as the nb is the only thing i'm using at the moment & i don't want to risk undoing all the hard wrk, it's definately something i'll think about again in the future though.
You're massaging & taking WU anything else in your programme or just sticking to that? Sounds like whatever you are doing is beginning to work anyway Smile
Nooglberry has become quite a nightmare & i have to find a solution to my problem. When i first got it i could only half fill the medium domes after about an hour but now they fill after only 30 min's & so i have to stop-the problem is that this isn't really long enough to do anything & so i'm now not getting anything like the swelling i was. I have tried everything to get the large domes to stay on but nothing works. I managed it a few times but now the soft rings are stretched & useless & no matter what i do i can't get a seal with out them so i'm a little frustrated at the moment but trying to think of a solution.
Things seem to be returning to normal with my cycle but i don't want to speak too soon, still waiting for the results. Hope everything is good with you.
Michelle x

Boo Boo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Michelle October 26 2008, 12:13 AM

Michelle,

Have you tried crimping one cup off and getting a good seal on the other, then moving on to add the second? That was my saving grace when I was about ready to give up on the large cups.

Jojo
(Login PrincessJojo)
SENIOR MEMBER Michelle October 26 2008, 5:22 AM

Hi michelle, what boo boo says sounds like a possible approach, have you tried that? I don't have any trouble keeping cups on. I know at the moment I only have One medium LOL! but i know it must get more difficult as you get bigger domes as they cover more area.
With my program I am also taking EPO, multivitamin, saw palmetto and fenugreek and occasionally gingko bilibo?? to help with circulation. My plan is to exercise too but I have got so much happening at the moment- like house renovations so I don't feel comfortable doing my exercises in front of people when the baby is asleep during the day. I also like to walk but the weather has either been raining, too hot or too cold! My dog is not impressed! Oh yeah and I am trying to have a soy protein shake that I have with either banana or mango but I just am not consistent enough. I'd like to do it every day but I forget. Good luck with those stubborn domes! Jojox

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Boo Boo October 26 2008, 9:22 AM

Thank you for the response.
I did try that at first & that's how i managed to start using the large domes however since the foam rings have stretched out of shape they aren't much use. The problem is i just can't use the domes with out the foam rings because to get suction i have to use so much pressure that it hurts to the point of bringing tears to my eyes & i usually have a very good pain threshhold. Do you use the foam rings or can you manage to use the nb with out? I've got quite a narrow chest & i find because of the shape of the domes i loose suction from the sides. Using the rings did prevent this but now they are not much use now & i'm back to having to just use the medium domes for a little bit at a time which is very frustrating.
Are you using the nb at the momen & if so how long have you been using it? also what is your expeariance of it in general?
Michelle x

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Michelle October 26 2008, 8:20 PM

Hi Michelle,

You might be better off ditching the NB domes and using the pump with BB domes instead - they are curved to fit against the chest and are deeper for each width size so they work better for small people. I'm only 25.5 underbust and have got up to the XL on BB now but I started with the medium, they are narrower but deeper than the NB large. The BB domes are slightly pointy at the ends, it doesn't really notice with the L and XL but my first go with the M gave me 'pixie tits'!!

michelle
(Login Tallulahblu) Louise October 26 2008, 8:34 PM

Hi Louise, thanks for the advice. I had wondered about the bb domes, They do look more contoured although they also seem more pointed so i see what could happen with the medium domes, especially as my boobs are more flat & round rather than small & pointy. Do you happen to know if the domes are available on there own & at what cost? I did try looking about but only came accross the whole system for sale on the net which is way above my buget. I now really wish i'd kept the domes from my old brava as they were a perfect fit but unfortunately i got so fed up with it i binned them.
I think buying different domes from some where might be the only option, I'm pretty determined but know matter what i do the large nb domes are just not going to work for me.
Thanks again, michelle x

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Michelle October 26 2008, 8:50 PM

Hi Michelle,

Check out:

http://www.gismostore.com/gismostore.html

The spare domes are down near the bottom from £19 for medium to £30 for XL (they have USD on there too right at the very bottom). This is where I bought mine from and they've been fine. I'd say you'd probably get a seal with the large but it's difficult to say as I couldn't even get the mediums to stay on using the NB pump as it's too weak but I can use the XL with the BB machine because it's a lot stronger. Despite lots of people moaning I really like my BB and feel it's a useful addition to my Brava program but I got the machine second hand and I think the original owner got it about 5 years ago, recently a lot of people who've bought new ones have had problems with them breaking down so maybe the old ones were better made. Also, I couldn't use the NB foam rings with the BB because they don't stay on well and they get sucked right up into the domes however I got a sheet of the same material for about £12 from NB by emailing the seller directly. This sheet is a lifesaver and the only product from NB I would recommend to others (although you could probably get the stuff much cheaper elsewhere as it's only packing material!), my sheet is about 50cm x 30cm and I've cut a hole for each boob with about 6cm in between for the domes to rest on - this material lets me get suction with a bigger size than I would without as part of it gets sucked up into the domes making them fit narrower but keeping the depth, not sure if this would work with the weaker pump though.

Boo Boo
(Login Boo_Boo_Bear)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Michelle October 27 2008, 6:26 PM

I did use the rings, but I had glued mine right off the bat so I never had any issues with them stretching. I used NB for about a month, but stopped because I was filling the large cups in a few mins. Obviously that wasn't enough time to have achieved any real growth, but I seem to be rather stretchy so without being able to move on to a larger cup, it was going to be a lost cause. I have since purchased a set of Brava domes and am using those with the NB pump. It's only been a week, but it's already a lot ore encouraging that change is coming.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon