Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help to use swanson BO

Im from the uk and I bought BO from swanson online, but because of freight,duty and tax and the hassle of even paying for it, I dont think I can buy another 4months supply. can someone please buy BO from swanson in my behalf and send it to me as a gift, because I dont think I can deal with hassle of buying from swanson again. The shipping charges was £13, the duty and tax was £25, the people in fedex sent me a letter saying I had to pay for the duty and tax within 5 days, I already paid, I called on a premium rate line and waited for an 1hr, they then told me I paid and they where sorry for me waiting - that was it-it cost £20 for that call, my heart nearly hit the floor when I got the phone bill.

Once more there is no reputable company that sells BO, Im soo happy that BO is working for me (if you check me program page) but I dont think I can afford to keep using it with the duty and tax and every other charge in the world!

could someone please help me, BO is really working for me and its unfair that I would have to stop buying because of the extra charges that I just cant afford Sad

please pm if you would be happy to buy the BO for me and send it to me (I'll pay for all the charges, like sending it to your address and then to mine)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon