Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

the Enhance system

Has anybody tried enhance...??
January 31 2011 at 1:02 AM Marie (Login omc0729)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ladies. I've been doing a lot of research in regards to breast augmentation but am obviously not willing to take the risk of plastic surgery. I have seen a lot of reviews in regards to the BRAVA system but it seems like you need to dedicate too much time to it. I work and study full time so I can't do 10 hours everyday. However I did find a system on ebay called "Enhance" Breast Enlargement. It says that you only need to use it for 3 hours max a day and u should see results within 8 weeks, which sounds too good to be true but it is also affordable so I think I may have a go at it. I haven't seen too many reviews just one on ebay so I was wondering if anybody knew anything about it. It functions the same way that the other systems do but just 3 hours a day?? It sounds too much like a miracle.

Thanks!

Author Reply

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Has anybody tried enhance...?? February 8 2011, 10:13 PM

Enhance is a rip off of the bosom beauty system cups and made to look like it would work similar to brava. So in essence it's a rip off of both bosom beauty and brava. If you're going to spend that kind of money, get the real bosom beauty that actually comes with the motor to do the work for you!

Enhance System?
November 10 2009 at 1:26 PM kieyah (Login kieyah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the enhance system it is obvious they are just trying to rip off the brava system with a homemade version. ALL THE ARE IS THE BB DOMES. They just added some other stuff so that they could mark it way up and not have to buy/sell the expensive machines that go with the domes. They don't even sell all 4 sizes of domes. You can much less expensively buy the BB domes off ebay and make your own airlock. You don't need a bra or creams. What a rip off this is! If you're going to spend $300+, buy the real bosom beauty machine folks!!!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon