Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Noogleberry mediums

Noogleberry mediums
May 11 2008 at 12:02 AM
Princess Pearl (Login PrincessPearl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW my medium NB cups arrived, they looked so SMALL !

But along with the soft cups, I am very happy. They sent me large with no soft rings at first, didn't really work out. Too painful for my ribs and those fart noises were annoying, couldn't keep a suction.

The mediums are great! I can even type while they are on!

We shall see if they do more than just entertain me Smile

Author Reply
Dixieland
(Login Dixieland) Are you still happy with your mediums???? June 4 2008, 2:25 AM

Princess Pearl,
How are the mediums working now? Are they still working better than the large? I ordered the large because of how big around I am, but they are wayyyyy tooo huge to fit on my little frame. I e-mailed Lucy, she said she would sell me the mediums and I e-mailed her back but haven't gotten a response yet. I'm hoping the mediums work better for me. May I ask how big around you are. I wear a 32/34B depending on the manufacturer.
Thanks
Dixieland

Princess Pearl
(no login) June 4 2008, 3:02 AM

Hi Dixieland! I am around 36B. But that is a little tight, 37 or 38 is hard to find.

The mediums were great because of the soft rings. I tried moving up to the large, but they seem to be made for a football player! I really have to manipulate them to keep the air in. They are not formed to the body as you know. So the bigger ones are more difficult to get a suction going. But I like
them! Just that without the soft cups, I feel bruised after a couple of days.

How do you like the NB so far? I really like it. Too bad the large is so awkward. I don't know if I grew out of the mediums, or I just learned how to work the NB better. Smile

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry mediums June 5 2008, 3:30 PM

The BB domes fit much better as the base is curved, also they are narrower and deeper so they're better for a small frame. The NB large is similar width to the BB large but less depth than the BB medium.

Dixieland
(Login Dixieland) Re: Noogleberry mediums June 6 2008, 6:37 AM

Princess Pearl,
I like the NB but I wish I would have ordered the mediums instead of the large, then I could noogle more. They tend to migrate up and out from my sternum, which bothers me, I tend to hold them in place. I hope when I get the mediums, I will be able to use both. Do you get redness and pitachiae?
I'm a 32/34B flattened Sad

Louise
Can you buy just the domes? or do you have to buy the whole system, because it is way out of my price range. I did look into it though. I like the idea that they are curved. Wink
Dixieland

Princess Pearl
(no login) Re: Noogleberry mediums June 6 2008, 7:24 AM

Dear Dixie,

Yes, I have to hold mine in place, too. I have worked out the funniest position that works best. Not laying flat, not sitting up straight, but kind of slouching while I lay on my back, sitting halfway up on my bed, while I watch tv. That way I can hold both domes. It seems to work well to pinch one off and get one booby started by itself for awhile, then the other, then do both when the swelling increases.

I just ordered the soft rings from NB, they really helped with the mediums.

I like it so much, I am thinking about getting the BB.

On my skin, I just get what looks like a light hickey. So far. I am sure I will get the little red dots and all that sooner or later since my skin is so pale and sensitive.

Happy Noogling! Smile

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry mediums June 7 2008, 9:54 PM

Louise- "The NB large is similar width to the BB large but less depth than the BB medium"
holey crap that is tiny! So what are the NB XL like? are they tiny?

Dixieland- NB moves up and out? that would be just what I need if their XL domes would fit me. the BB domes move closer together in the center. My boobs are close enough together! I would love to find some that would grow the outer boobage. If you have NB XL domes I would love to buy them from you if you are in US. and yes you can order just the BB domes. First I would check if someone has an extra set in your size on this board, check ebay, order from gismostore (might be cheaper if you live in UK) or from the manufacturer which would be cheaper if you live anywhere else in the world.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry mediums June 9 2008, 4:24 PM

Kieyah,

I thought they sent me the medium by accident and only found out after I gave them away that they were large! AND I never got the damn things to seal because of the silly flat base!

I never ordered the NB XL because the base diameter is absolutely huge, again they'll have the flat base and the depth is less than the BB XL. I know you're small too so I don't think they'd stay on even one at a time. I think you'd be better searching for some sort of household / plumbing / building product or buying the domes only from some sort of sex toy and using the BB pump.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry mediums June 9 2008, 4:26 PM

Dixieland,

You can buy just domes from BB (they are priced per pair) - I got mine from gismostore but I'm in the UK, if you're elsewhere it might be cheaper to get from somewhere local. I'd say if you're wearing a 34 band bra or bigger then get the BB XL domes and some sort of padding and just do your best.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon