Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

airlock or smartbox

Manual suction just won't work on me!
January 21 2009 at 2:21 AM roakie (Login roakie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am like a broken record. Last night I took a break, once again, from the smartbox and used manual suction. Actually, I used the smartbox to start, and once it stopped, I sucked out more air. I did this progressively throughout the evening, woke up all through the night to check that the rims were tight to my body all around, and then sucked out as much air as I could all through the morning. After 13 hours, my breasts were half the size as with the smartbox and the domes practically fell off from perspiration.
I have even had my husband suck out the air to the point where I feel like the rims are going to totally roll in and again, I have the same problem.
All I can think is that the smartbox must keep the pressure the same all the time and somehow air slowly escapes with the manual airlock and I don't know it cause the rims are still tight. But I can't keep waking up all night to suck out more air.
It seems like I am the only one with this problem. I keep hearing about double the swelling with manual suction but even though my breast skin is loose from three children, I don't ever get that.
Could I be doing something else wrong? Has anyone else found that the smartbox gives them more swelling?

Author Reply
Vee
(no login) Re: Manual suction just won't work on me! January 27 2009, 11:31 AM

I have found that I get terrific swelling form the smartbox. I tried once or twice with manual suction and the initial suction felt stronger but the swelling not as good. I hate it when I perspire too much as this makes the domes fall off. I feel that the suction with the smartbox is nice and controlled and comfortable.

Author Reply
strudel
(no login) Re: Manual suction just won't work on me! January 29 2009, 07:18 AM

I found I get great swelling from the smartbox too. I tried manual suction and the swelling was definitely not as much. The suction with the smartbox is more comfortable for me, that's the way it feels, but at leat I gave the manual suction a go.

NG pump vs. Smartbox
July 26 2009 at 4:26 PM roakie (Login roakie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a little experiment last night. When I first started with Brava I used the Smartbox. After 2 broke down, I got a third one but only used it a few times. I started using the manual airlock instead. Then, when women on here mentioned how good the noogleberry pump was, I switched to that instead.

The last week or so, the domes have been falling off at least 2 times a night since I sweat so much. I decided to try the Smartbox last night to see if it made a difference. It did, in that the domes never came loose once. The Smartbox didn't turn on once all night, either. It does seem that the Smartbox sort of attaches the domes from the "inside of the rim, out" if that makes sense, whereas the NG pump just pulls them on there and sometimes there a little spots where the rim is not attached as strongly.

BUT......when I woke up this morning there was very little swelling compared to the NG pump! As soon as I got up, I took off the Smartbox and used the manual pump for the last hour of wearing. I must have pumped in at least ten full pumps!!!!! There was so much room to make the domes tighter and expand my breasts. It was SO noticable.

So, to all those still using the Smartbox, I consider this a true comparison of the NG pump vs. the Smartbox. I think I am going to use the Smartbox to attach the domes from now on, and then use the NG pump to make sure I get decent swelling. Hopefully, using the Smarbox wil help them stay attached all night.

Author Reply
Kristin
(Login napahills) Re: NG pump vs. Smartbox July 26 2009, 6:59 PM

I also have been experimenting with the two. You must be right...in that the smartbox actually is kind of "smart". I mentioned earlier that lately I've been waking up in the morning with them not attached to me anymore..also due to sweating. This was when I was using the noogleberry pump instead of the smartbox.
So, the last two nights I've used smartbox, and like you said, they stay on, and it didn't turn on to adjust them either. So, there is something different going on there. I also barely get any swelling any more with the smartbox. I used to though...until I introduced my breasts to the Noogle pump. I think they got so used to that, that the smartbox doesn't cut it anymore. So, like you, I've been pumping the first few hours I have them on, and the last...to give an extra oomph==and then just using smartbox while I sleep.
What a process this is!! LOL...

kiagirl
(Login kiagirl) airlock & smartbox combination July 29 2009, 1:54 AM

Hi Girls,

I also have been using a combination of manual suction with an airlock along with the smartbox. I was always afraid of losing a seal during the night so I never went to sleep with the airlock(I use a check valve w/ the Brava tubing). I put on the domes a few hours before bed & use the airlock. Then at bedtime, I use the smartbox. When I get up I use the airlock until I'm ready to head out the door to work. I get great swelling doing that & I have never lost a seal during the night. I suck out as much air as is comfortable with the airlock before I attach the smartbox at night. That gives the smartbox a little "boost" because, as you said, the smartbox suction is pretty weak when you've been used to the manual suction! I have been aware of the smartbox turning on during the night occasionally, but I sleep on my back anyway, so I have been sleeping pretty well during my "Brava adventure" & may not always wake up.

I don't know how I could ever have done this without all the help & support from the gals on this forum. I feel bad that I have been reading it for so long & not posting. I hope to change that & begin to contribute when I can! Thanks to all of you regular "posters"!

Kiagirl

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: NG pump vs. Smartbox July 29 2009, 4:47 PM

I love it when people pop up out of the blue and we realize we've been in more 'company' than we though! Nice to hear from you!!

lots of questions!
December 20 2007 at 1:33 PM Tori (no login)

hi, does anyone know where I would be able to buy a smartbox to use with the brava system. I'm hoping the one I have now will last for 26 weeks, as I dont like the manual airlock. I dont think I'd be able to just get the smartbox from brava as I didnt buy my system from there. I dont know on average how long these things last but I'd like to know where I could get another if needed. Also at the moment am using narrow, large domes, if I grew out of them and wanted x-large is there anywhere I could buy them from besides ebay. I've never seen any on ebay in that size before so I dont think its likely Id find any on there! And one last question! In the manual it says you ought to be able to get all breast tissue in the domes. I'm able to get all tissue in, but in between your breasts your not supposed to let them overlap just touch, I get them as close as possible but it still cuts across my chest very slightly at the cleavage area. I dont know if this is the same for everone but the silicones so thick its impossible to get any more in! Maybe its just that my boobs are close together or something!

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: lots of questions! December 20 2007, 3:07 PM

You can try to call Brava's 800 number and ask about purchasing a smartbox (maybe refurbished). I would suggest that you take very good care of it and it may last. I religiously use filters and run the dry cleaning cycle every day for 1 - 2 hours and I've never had it fail and I have not had to do a wet cleaning cycle (the "in case of emergency cleaning"). I also have dry skin and do not sweat in the domes so that may help. I used mine 11 weeks for the 1st cycle. Stored it (without batteries) for 5 1/2 months and am now on my 4th week of my second cycle. I think it should last the whole time if you take care of it. About the domes, if you also religiously care for them daily, they may also last. I use the wide-large and I don't think I'll outgrow them as I don't use manual suction (I think it makes them swell more) and I'd be happy trying to maintain the "C" that I get with swelling. My concern is too much swelling that you can't fill in with true growth may lead to stretchmarks. I am sure it can be monitored though if you look closely at your skin before putting the domes on again each evening to see if you're noticing anything. I also don't want the nipples that I've been reading about, so I'm going to stick with the sportbox. I suggest using the Brava antiseptic dome cleanser. I use that daily and my domes have remained like new and are still very tacky (they do have some pilling though on the tacky surface). Also, don't press the domes on too hard or they will break down faster. I think it may not hurt to call Brava and try to order what you need. I've not had to order anything yet after purchasing my original system other than the dome cleanser. I buy the skin prep wipes from American Diabetic Supply since they are only $13.50 for a box of 50. I've heard you cannot buy from Brava if you didn't buy the original system, but I don't know if it's in fact true - it doesn't hurt to try. Have you considered buying the sport system direct from Brava for $895? It's a lot of money, but it gives you piece of mind for warranty and support. Also, Brava does sell the sport system on eBay with warranty and I've heard that the reserve is around $600 so if you bid up to at least $600, you should get a sport system and just use baby shampoo for the skin cleanser and Eucerin Calming Creme for the lotion. Be sure you wash ALL residue of the lotion off before applying domes. I tried to put my domes on last night without showering first and had trouble getting a seal. I showered and washed all lotion off and then was able to get the seal quickly. It does make a difference. Also, I know what you mean about the silicone in the center being so wide. There is no way I can think of around it. I've not used the manual suction, but you can assemble one (I think there are posts describing how to make it) and keep it as a backup in case you need to buy a new sportbox. I've not bought anything on eBay for Brava, but have heard you can find separate smartboxes there. The only difference between the sportbox and smartbox is the smartbox records wear time and uses a rechargeable battery. The sportbox uses disposable batteries and does not record time. Also, with the sportbox, you receive one coaching session and with the smartbox, you receive unlimited. You can, however, still speak to customer service and a coach whenever you have questions with both systems. I have the sportbox and did not use the coaching session because the orientation checklist they emailed me covered a lot more detail than the manual and everytime I called with questions, I've been able to speak to a customer support or a coach because it is not an official "coaching session". You do have to call often and keep trying sometimes even if you left a message because you don't always get a call back as often as you like. Once you get the coaches' direct extension, keep calling when you have questions. Sometimes they answer instead of you getting voicemail, but they do call back eventually. I am going to finish my second cycle around the end of March (trying to complete 16 - 20 weeks) and then I'll probably buy a brand new set of domes and sell the whole thing on eBay. I am not doing a third cycle. I'll take what I get with 2 cycles and then work on getting these legs in shape. Good luck!

Edit Message Delete Message

Louise
(no login) Re: lots of questions! December 20 2007, 5:51 PM

I gave up on the smartbox after about 5 weeks, just started week 24 so have been airlocking as hard as I can stand for 19 weeks. I now get D cup swelling in about 2 hours, DD-E after standard session and have been up to F (scary!). No stretchmarks seen. I'm now C-full C after 14 hours with domes off.

I think Brava in Canada and Australia are a bit more lax on selling the parts individually.

If you buy new domes make sure you insist on brand new with plastic wrap intact on the silicone cushions - ebay charge about 70% more than they cost from Brava because thy know they can get away with it - I couldn't find any cheap ones anywhere.

Try posting on here for 'New / spare smartbox wanted' and see if you get anything...I bought my BB off someone through the forum for about 60% of the original price and it's in perfect condition.

I would suggest at least making your own airlock cheaply from aquarium supplies (there are loads of posts on how) because it is so cheap to do and then you know you've got an emergency backup.

Bel
(Login bel_rose) Re: lots of questions! December 21 2007, 10:50 AM

hi,
I was in the same position but started off with the manual suction rather than the smart box and then ended up having to buy the whole thing off brava anyway because I couldnt find the next dome size anywhere else. Im sticking with the manual suction so if you need a new smart box at any point I have a spare one. I was using the large narrow and then got the large wide from brava and hadnt realised but the wide large is actually a lot deeper too - i was completely filling the narrow but got the wide from Brava about a week ago and Id say its at least an inch deeper and wider all round and im no where near filling it. Ive seen a few this size advertised so if you cant find the extra large it might be worth trying that - my underbust measurement is just under 29" and the wide fits fine. The other thing I guess you could try is to see if anyone who had bought through Brava and doesnt need more domes could get you some and pass them on to you? Good luck! x

Louise
(no login) Re: lots of questions! December 21 2007, 11:58 AM

Just like to add, I've ignored most of the dome care advice Brava give and totally oversuctioned with them, I don't use any Brava products and I apply evening primrose oil to the breasts before putting the domes on (I used to use normal moisturiser which is fine too). The result is that I've lost the sticky on the domes which is actually a good thing as I think it's the sticky that causes irritation - it started pilling so I just rubbed it all off! I've had the narrow large domes for 24 weeks and the silicone looks a bit squashed but they are fully functional, I've had the narrow XL for 18 weeks and the silicone is slightly squashed by the armpit but otherwise as new.

I usually wear the large for a couple of hours in the evening because they're more discreet to walk around the house then put the XL on before bed but it is getting to the point where I touch the end of the large straight away if I suck hard and they're totally squashed full in 2 hours (which is great considering I couldn't touch the end even with 18 hours in the first 6 weeks).

I've always put my skin first and as a result have had one rash (wore for about 20-24 hours daily for 5 consecutive days - did just about touch the end of the XL and had a scary F cupwhen I took them off!). The rash cleared in 4 days from applying zinc cream before putting the domes on. I've had no blisters and never broken the skin. When I get homw from work there are no visible marks on my skin. I have given up washing the domes every single day (I do wash them regularly), but I've always used baby shampoo to clean them and not just washing up liquid.

I think the main point for dome care is to never leave them on sucked so tight that the silicone cushion is inverted - this causes the cushion to start to rip away from the plastic.

Good luck girls x

Sarah
(no login) Are you still selling your Sportbox? December 27 2007, 5:20 AM

Tori
(no login) Re: lots of questions! December 28 2007, 8:25 PM

thanks for everyones advice. I've not been sure about whether to wash the domes or not as people seem to have different opinions as to whether this shortens or prolongs there lifespan! I'll perhaps get some baby shampoo and try it with that. At the moment these domes fit ok, with smartbox suction. Would probably grow out of themm quick if I was using manual suction! I dont know if they'll last the full course. Started as a 32c and they are narrow large, as I assumed that was the right size for me! Its been hard getting the hours in over christmas tho, I dont really want to be out spending time with family while wearing the domes, so am only getting in the minimum hours at the moment which is annoying!

Louise
(no login) Re: lots of questions! December 28 2007, 8:57 PM

I'd say you want XL, I was barely a 32B to start and grew out of the narrow large in 6 weeks (well I could touch the end, and at that point you're supposed to move up), I'm a C now and the large is full in 20 mins with manual suction (not just touching but squashed full), I hardly ever touch the end of the XL though - there's really quite a big difference.

jessie
(no login) Re: lots of questions! December 28 2007, 8:57 PM

Many women seem to prefer the manual airlock, but I use the smartbox and it works well and I'm happy with it.

Why do I keep losing suction?
December 10 2008 at 6:05 PM roakie (Login roakie)

I have been using manual suction for at least six days since my Smartbox broke. I am supposed to be getting a new one delivered today.

I have followed everyone's advice for manually sucking out the air. I seem to get a lot out. I get to the point where the domes are pressing so tightly into my chest that I can hardly bear it. I continually suction throughout the evening and again in the morning. But, I don't seem to get the same degree of swelling as with the smartbox, and somewhere, though I can't detect where, the air gradually seeps out over time.

Twice last night, the domes literally almost fell off since my skin underneath had become so sweaty. Twice I ended up taking them off, wiping the perspiration out of the domes, wiping off my skin, and sucking them back on as hard as I could. Why is this happening when it did not seem to happen with the Smartbox? Am I unusual or do others have this problem?

Keep in mind I am almost completely flat so I don't have much boob to fit inside. I don't have to work at getting tissue in there. Yesterday, after five hours of removing the domes, I had lost almost all the swelling. With the smartbox, I seemed to retain swelling even after ten hours.

On another note - I still haven't come up with an invention to bring on my out-of-country trip, so I will be anxious to see what happens.

By the time I leave next Thursday, I will have almost 750 hours into this, and likely will go back to square one! Oh well - I can always hope!

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why do I keep losing suction? December 10 2008, 10:18 PM

What are you using to hold the air in? A rubber band or some sort of valve? Is the whole system definitely air tight? Do you only lose suction when you are asleep? Could you be moving your arms and breaking the seal? This does seem to be an unusal problem! As a percentage how much of the dome is full when you first get the seal?

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why do I keep losing suction? December 11 2008, 1:53 AM

I am using an elastic hair band to hold the air in. Maybe I need a check valve. I am so flat that only about 20% of the dome is full when I first do the suction, and if I am lucky, it is filled to about 25% when I am done. I don't even think it is that much, though! I can not imagine ever, ever, coming close to the sides or the end of the domes, no matter how hard I try to suck on that tubing!

I don't seem to loose that much air early on, but after a few hours, I can feel little burbles of air under the rims (as if bubbles are moving around) and when I feel around the edges of the rim, I don't detect any areas where they have come detached. Even before I go to bed, the rims start slowly detaching (either under my arms or up near the top) because they seem to be getting slimy with moisture. Could this be because I usually take a shower before I put them on? Maybe my skin is retaining moisture even though I dry off thoroughly.

By morning, the slightest arm movement (like wiping off the kitchen counter) will cause both domes to totally lose suction and start to slide off. I immediately suck in as much air as possible, but they won't stay, even though the suction is strong for about ten minutes. They start to slide off again.

I actually just got my new smartbox and I just used it. I am going to start a new strategy. I am going to use the smartbox for the entire evening until bed, and then take it off and do the rest of the night until I take them off in the morning with manual suction. That way, I won't ruin the smartbox but maybe I can add to the results.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why do I keep losing suction? December 11 2008, 7:45 PM

I used the new Smartbox last night. No doubt about it - I go much more swelling than I did with the manual airlock. I have a feeling the manual suction has more slow leakage than the smartbox (for me, at least). I had at least an inch more swelling this morning with the Smartbox on than I did over the last week with manual suction.

For the last four hours, I took the smartbox off and tried to utilize manual suction to get out any remaining bit of air. I will use that strategy from now on and see what happens.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Why do I keep losing suction? December 11 2008, 8:10 PM

A few other people have used manual suction while awake so they can watch that air doesn't escape and then use the smartbox overnight. It may be possible that the band you're using isn't totally airtight so maybe it'll be better with the valve. Also sadly the less breast tissue you've got the harder it is to keep the seal, my narrow XL have just packed up and it's harder to do anything more than lie on my back with the wide XL so I'll probably order another narrow set as I've got a lot to do in the house this month on my days off.

using other cleansing products/airlock directions
November 20 2007 at 12:33 AM jodi (Login jyusuf)

hi ladies,
i just ordered my refurbished sport brava system off ebay and awaiting its arrival! just wanted to ask you all something about all the skin care products. i am hoping that you don't HAVE to use all the products they offer for cleansing, etc. reason being, i am not into wearing artificial products on my skin. i only use natural products, like shea butter, natural soap, shampoo etc. because i truly believe that if you can't eat it, you shouldn't put it on your skin. after all, our skin is our largest organ and our pores absorb whatever we put on them.

so that said, has anyone tried using just regular shea butter on the skin or natural cleansing products for the brava?

also, the filters--are they really necessary? i'm trying to save from spending as much unnecessary money as possible.

any info/advice you all have is so appreciated!

oh! one more thing...i have been reading about the airlock thing. can someone kindly reply and tell me exactly what i have to get at the store to make my own and the directions to make it?

thanks so much! i'm so excited to have found this group! best to all of you!

jodi

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER skin care and brava products November 20 2007, 2:58 PM

For cleaning the domes baby shampoo will work.

As for your skin it is your skin. Use what works for you.

Filters are a must when you sweat it will get into the sportbox and ruin it. You only need 5-7 of them they say rotate them and let em dry out for a week.

It gets hot here during the summer and i rotated between 5 only with no issues.

That said your skin should be clean and free of all products even natural ones. Any thing but clean dry skin will get on the dome surface and degrade it that much faster.

If you can attain a seal without using the brava skin preps then you don't need them. However as the domes age the skin preps is about the only way you will attain a decent seal without sucking alot more out of the domes manually.

Take care of the domes they are what wear out and are the expensive part of the system in all reality. I have had alot of sets over my mega session. 31 more days to go.

Good luck

Louise
(no login) Re: using other cleansing products/airlock directions November 20 2007, 7:41 PM

If you put airlock onto the search there are lots of detailed posts on what to get and how to make it. I prefer the airlock as the suction is stronger so I can move about more without the domes falling off. I also prefer not to wear the Brava bra as is pushes the domes inwards and puts pressure on the sternum. For the last weeks I've been using liquid evening primrose oil instead of the skin prep and it feels fine. I prefer not to wash the skin before putting the domes on as my skin's quite dry. I then have a good wash with warm water and no soap when I take them off and then use my normal moisturiser. Stick to whatever skin products you normally use - I found changing it made me quite itchy and you'll be itchy enough to start with anyway! The first week or two's horrible but don't be discouraged. After a few weeks the sticky will have peeled off the domes (in little clumps that look like bogies!) and then it will all be more comfortable but you'll ned more suction to keep them on. Good luck with it - try to start a program page with hours wach week and your starting bust, underbust, bra size, weight and height. Also it's useful to take pics for comparison ideally in the same tight top each time.

Brava rims roll in with manual airlock
December 3 2008 at 6:48 AM roakie (Login roakie)

Okay - 4 weeks in and my Smartbox totally quit. First it wouldn't shut off as soon as I put batteries in and kept sucking until my breast were going to pop, and now it simply won't turn on. So, I have started the manual airlock as of tonight until I can get it replaced.

I can create suction manually but the outer rims of the domes are rolled completely under. I didn't suck that much air out and my breasts are not terribly large inside. I am afraid this will cause the silicone to start tearing from the domes. Also, I feel more vulnerable with arm movements and losing suction than I did with the smartbox. I hope I don't lose air tonight when I try to sleep. The smartbox seemed to be working well keeping the domes on tightly until it went haywire tonight.

What am I doing wrong that makes the edges roll under? Also, the manual suction seems to really make my nipples point out to the side. Help??

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 3 2008, 6:23 PM

Wash your skin, apply moisturiser. Now either put a lot of the dome prep on or some body lotion or baby oil or something. Don't let it dry. Put the domes on and this lubrication will allow your boobs to slip deeper into the domes (hopefully they'll now be more central - if I remember rightly you said your chest is quite wide). You may have to put your fingers in and flare the domes out otherwise if you get them both on and sucked reasonably tight you can them use both hands (one at the top near your chin and one underneath near your stomach) to squeeze each dome - this makes it widen. Another idea is when putting them on have one dome in each hand and all the tubing attached. Put the tube in your mouth and hold the domes out to the sides under your armpits. Press the outer edge of each dome against the skin and pull them inwards as you press them on down the middle (like doing up a front-closing bra), this makes sure all the tissue at the outer edge goes in. I think my boobs are getting wider as well as fuller, rounder and projecting more.

Stick at it!

Post your email and I'll contact you as I don't have much time for the forum at the moment. I check the email more frequently.

On the bright side, I've just passed 1000 hours this session and did over 3000 hours last session, I've grown about 2 cups on a 32 band but now the 30 band fits better so it's more equivalent to 3!

Livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 4 2008, 12:34 PM

Do you use the filters with your smartbox and run the dry cleaning cycle daily?

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 4 2008, 3:02 PM

Well - my smartbox broke after four weeks and they are sending me a replacement. I don't have the "roll-in" problem nearly as bad with the smartbox. Until I get a new one, I am doing manual suction. This is what is causing the rims under the armpits to roll in.

Contrary to many here, I am not finding the manual suction to be very productive, though I have only done it two nights so far. I suck out the air until the dome rims are very tight all the way around, but the pressure inside the domes doesn't seem to be as great as with the smartbox. Also, my breasts don't seem nearly as swollen in the morning, nor does the swelling last as long through the day. I suck the air out several times through the evening to maximize the suction, but there comes a point where I can get no more out. And I still don't feel that much pressure or see that much swelling.

I am confused because many of you have said the swelling has increased greatly with manual suction. Maybe my boobs have already reached their swelling limit, which is still tiny! They are still about 4 inches from the end of the domes. However, I am starting out totally flat so that might be the reason!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 4 2008, 11:04 PM

Make sure you continue to suck more out during your session. You can usually suck a little more after a few minutes, then again after maybe 10 minutes and more after every 30-60 minutes. Also you need to suck more if you hear a fart noise, feel air escape or move around. Basically when the domes begin to feel more comfortable you need to suck more out.

V
(Login indecisive1) Re: manual air lock December 5 2008, 2:57 AM

Roakie i am fairly new at this as well myself. But i have honestly found i get better suction with a manual airlock. Something that helps me is when i realized i cant get as much air out by taking big breaths. I suck as much air as i can and then when it feels too hard to suck more, instead i start doing short quick sucks, almost like taking a quick sip out of a straw or like a quick kissing sound or when you are calling a dog and you form your lips in the shape of a kiss and suck in, its hard to explain, but hopefully it helps a little.

V
(Login indecisive1) Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 5 2008, 3:06 AM

I read my last message and it seems kinda confusing lol to shorten it up try, sucking more with your jaw and toungue instead of your lungs.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 5 2008, 6:59 AM

Thanks, all. I will make sure I do it several times before I go to sleep to get as much air out as possible.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 5 2008, 6:30 PM

Hey that's what I do too! Not sure why it allows you to suck more in little gasps than in proper breaths but it definitely works!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Brava rims roll in with manual airlock December 5 2008, 6:40 PM

I concur! I don't suck from my lungs either....it's painful and doesn't get the job done as fast as little breaths. I use my teeth to bite down on the tubing and suck little bits at a time. It only takes about 15 seconds and I am done. (maybe less)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon